Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My only one left (For Dumbleedore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

My only one left (For Dumbleedore) Empty
PostSubject: My only one left (For Dumbleedore)   My only one left (For Dumbleedore) EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 11:15

It had been over two moons since Annabelle had taken her kits out into the wild. She had been bringing Spark twoleg scraps ever since, and Cherryblossom had ran away to ThunderClan to be with a tom. That sounded so much like herself and Storm that the she-cat´s heart ached. But she had the present to focus on. The kittypet knew that she wouldn't be able to bring her son twoleg scraps forever. Today was as good a day as any for him to make the decision that she had been dreading. The day he would decide his future. He would have to decide between staying with her, and going off to live a life in the wild. There wasn't a day since he had left the safety of the house that she didn't think about it. She was carrying a piece of tuna with some cat food on it out to him. She hadn't been able to get any twoleg scraps, so she brought some of her own dinner. Sighing, she climbed up the stone wall and placed it there.
"Spark! I brought you your dinner!

My only one left (For Dumbleedore) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My only one left (For Dumbleedore)   My only one left (For Dumbleedore) EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 13:46

Spark ran to meet him mother that had been waiting for him. He smiled at her. He quickly ate up the scraps of food that Annabelle had gotten for him. "Thank you, mother." he said quietly. He nuzzled against her fur. Sometimes he worried that if he let go something bad would happen to him just like his siblings. Marian and Lark had been taken by the twolegs, and he still wasn't sure where Cherryblossom had gone. All he knew was that he had to keep himself safe, lest he want to share their fate. The glow in his eyes as a kit had dulled, and his energy had been replaced with a fear that he would end up dead.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: My only one left (For Dumbleedore)   My only one left (For Dumbleedore) EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 13:54

Annabelle nuzzled into Spark´s fur in return, glad that he still loved her just as much. She had no idea what she would do without him there. But now she had serious stuff to talk about. Even though she wanted the very best for her son and for him to be happy, quite a bit of her hoped that he would choose to stay with her. All her daughters had been taken from her, whether by twolegs or by a ThunderClan tom, and without Spark she would be lonely. He would be closer to his sister (or so she thought) and father if he moved to the barn or a clan. Sighing, she looked lovingly into his eyes.
"Spark, I have something serious to talk about with you," she mewed warmly. She hoped he wouldn't be pressured by the choice, and he made the choice that would make him happy, whatever that would be.

My only one left (For Dumbleedore) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My only one left (For Dumbleedore)   My only one left (For Dumbleedore) Empty

Back to top Go down

My only one left (For Dumbleedore)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: