Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle

Go down 
+4
Ishtar
Kitty
speedy
Copperbeanz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 22:31

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherpounce
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
(ooc: reallyyy short cuz i’m on mobile and didnt want to time out im sorry)

Pantherpounce was running out of steam, but he knew this was a one on one that he could win, even as Galestorm threw in a couple of quick strikes. The tom retaliated with a strike of his own.

pantherpounce used “front paw strike” on galestorm, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 stamina.

pantherpounce
hp - 11/40
sp - 53/100

galestorm (awaiting ko)
hp - -1/30
sp - 53/80

and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 18:47

With her match seemingly won and once making sure oatpaw was alright Rapidpaw took a quick glance around to see tallshadow had been overrun and cloudypetal was also getting overrun now to. Things were not looking so good. Nevertheless she skip hopped over and dove at her sister's uprotected side taking full advantage that crakepaw was pinned.

Rapidpaw uses front paw strike for 6 dmg and 7 sp

Crakepaw is pinned for this turn!
Crakepaw
7 / 20 HP (-6)
31 / 60 SP

Rapidpaw:
13/20 HP + 1 moor running
39/60 SP (-7)

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:04

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

As soon as Cloudypetal ran away, Sootstorm darted off in search of his new target. He could see Rapidpaw rushing past him to leap at her sister, and considered for a moment to turn back and help Crakepaw, then decided not to. They would both have to learn how to fight eventually, and they were evenly matched for now. He could see Pantherpounce was close to beating Galestorm, and with a playful snarl he threw himself at the dark-furred tom. He reared up, then brought his weight down on the younger tom with enough force to throw him to the ground.

Sootstorm used Upright Lock, dealing 12dmg and -10SP

Pantherpounce
KO pending
-1 HP (-12) / 53 SP

Sootstorm
62 HP / 124 SP (-10)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:12

Just as she was about to rush for the bush, she felt her sister's paw collide with her side. Wide eyes spun right towards her sister, and a flurry of blows went right into her sibling. She wanted to get to that bush!

Crakepaw used Front Paw Strike + Swift Strike for a total of 10 (6+5-1) damage. She used 17 stamina.
Crakepaw
8 / 20 HP (+1 moor runner)
14 / 60 SP (-17)

Rapidpaw:
3/20 HP (-10)
39/60 SP

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:21

Rapidpaw saw out of the corner of her eye dad tackling panther over and was pretty sure panther would not last long against the bestest warrior in the whole clan. Their dad could beat anyone.

She let out a little squeak realizing she was probably the last 'tallclan' one left.

She caught a lot of her sisters paws oof ouch owie... wow that was oof really efective that crake was doing.

She narrowed her eyes and tilted her head. She had learned a lot from just observing heather and crake battle. She began doing the same thing her sister was doing against her just copy-catting her

Rapidpaw used Front Paw Strike + Swift Strike for a total of 10 (6+5-1) damage. She used 17 stamina.
Crakepaw pending ko
-2 / 20 HP (-10)
14 / 60 SP

Rapidpaw:
3/20 HP
22/60 SP (-17)

Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:23

Crakepaw watched her sister copy her moves blow-for-blow, and her tail swished with enthusiasm. It was easy enough to dodge the heavier of the two once she knew just exactly what it was that Rapidpaw was doing, and with one final push, her paw darted forward to jab between her sister's body and leg to throw her off-guard.

Crakepaw used Dodge + Fight! Success! +6 HP, and -5 HP to Rapidpaw. Consumed 7 stamina.
Rapidpaw has been KO'd!
Crakepaw
4 / 20 HP (+6)
7 / 60 SP (-7)

Rapidpaw:
-2/20 HP (-5)
22/60 SP

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit

Last edited by Kitty on Fri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15439

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:23

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 Mistpe10
WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:36

rapidpaw tripped over herself as her sister dodged to the side and hit at her more. She whimpered flopping over and put her front paws over her face curling up.

"okie okie you win you win" she meowed giving up.

Rapidpaw is ko confirmed

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 20:08

Galestorm

Galestorm watched as Pantherpounce's paw came retaliating back towards him, his muscles rippling beneath the movement, and ducked his head just in time. He crouched low, his eyes fixed on his opponent, a smug grin crossing his maw. I know I won't be able to hold him off much longer, but the longer I can keep attention away from Crakepaw, the better. Galestorm curled his lips and snarled mock-threateningly at Pantherpounce.

"You're a strong warrior, Pantherpounce," he hissed, "We should train together more often!" Jumping back a tail-length, Galestorm yowled at the top of his lungs, "GaleClan! Seize the bush!" He knew that if Pantherpounce attacked him once more, it would exhaust the rest of his strength. Once more he hissed at his opponent, ready to mock-die for his mock-clan.

Just then, there was a blur of fur and Sootstorm threw himself at Pantherpounce, and Gale took a deep breath. It worked! He immediately bolted for the bush, his eyes locked with Crakepaw ahead of him.

"Crakepaw!" he called, "You've got this!"

Galestorm attempts to Dodge and Fight, rolling... counterattack failed!
Galestorm dodged Pantherpounce's strike, costing -7 SP!

Pantherpounce
11 / 40 HP
53 / 100 SP

Galestorm
7 / 30 HP
46 / 80 SP (-7)

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Fri 9 Feb 2024 - 20:26; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15439

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 20:08

The member 'uwubers' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 Mistpe10
WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3