Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle

Go down 
+4
Ishtar
Kitty
speedy
Copperbeanz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 22:41

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherpounce
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
It didn't take much time for one of GaleClan's warriors to target Pantherpounce. Not bad. Being quick enough to make the first move in the battle was a position that most cats strived for, but the tom knew that he had chances to make a comeback. Both his size and muscle memory served him well as the warrior regained his balance and sprang toward his opponent, Galestorm, with the intent of keeping him pinned down for as long as he could. Hopefully attempting to break free would tire the other warrior out enough to give Pantherpounce a victory for TallClan.

pantherpounce used "leap and hold" on galestorm, dealing 8 damage and costing 15 stamina. galestorm is pinned for two (2) turns!

pantherpounce
hp - 30/40
sp - 85/100

galestorm
hp - 22/30
sp - 73/80

and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

Last edited by verychuu on Sat 3 Feb 2024 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15438

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 22:41

The member 'verychuu' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 Mistpe10
WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 9:35

Crakepaw watched as the battle broke out, and every cat took to an opponent. She would have aimed for her sister, had she not launched herself at her teammate Oatpaw first. Giving a quick hiss of mild frustration, she looked around to see if she would have a straight-shot to the other teams bush. As she looked, though, she knew there'd be a cat in her way: Cloudypetal.

She'd deal with that first, she decided.

Running right past the warrior, Crakepaw's teeth found claim of Cloudypetal's tail and she gave it a quick yank. She'd known from sparring enough as a kit that a tail yank would stun a cat; and she was going to use that to her advantage.

Crakepaw used tail yank! Cloudypetal is stunned! -7 HP and spent 15 stamina.
Crakepaw
20 / 20 HP
45 / 60 SP (-15)

Cloudypetal
23 / 30 HP (-7)
80 / 80 SP

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 6:20

Galestorm

Galestorm was certain he would get the upper hand if he attacked Pantherpounce directly, but the older tom had other plans in store for their battle. Galestorm was caught by surprise when his opponent was much more muscular beneath his lithe frame, throwing off his attack and pinned him hard against the ground, leaving Galestorm gasping for air. "Oof," he grunted as he hit the ground, Pantherpounce's weight on his shoulders, holding him fast. I can't let him keep me down!

Galestorm managed to roll himself onto his paws and pushed off the ground hard, throwing the tom off of his shoulders, as he dodged to the side, turning to face his opponent once more. He was able to regain his footing and his breath. He met Pantherpounce's gaze with his trademark confident smirk and a twitch of his ears, obviously proud of himself.

Galestorm used Duck and Twist, rolling a 6, breaking free of his pin and deals 7 damage costing 5 SP!

Pantherpounce
23 / 40 HP (-7 HP)
85 / 100 SP

Galestorm
22 / 30 HP
68 / 80 SP (-5 SP)

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Mon 5 Feb 2024 - 6:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 6:20

The member 'uwubers' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 13:50

Cloudypetal's apprehension had dedicated herself to playing defensive - and her eyes darted between the battles that had broke out. She started to take steps forward to help Pantherpounce with Galestorm, but unfortunately for her - her brother already thought of that. He had urged Crakepaw to single her out for an unexpected skirmish.

The sudden sharp yank on her tail felt as if an electric charge had zipped up her spine, disorienting her for a moment. My tail! With a soft hiss, bared teeth and a wrinkled nose, she jerked her head around to see Crakepaw. Great, I'm left with Crakepaw... This'll be fun!

Cloudypetal is no longer stunned!

Crakepaw
20 / 20 HP
45 / 60 SP

Cloudypetal
23 / 30 HP
80 / 80 SP
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 16:55

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherpounce
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
Pantherpounce's ear flicked. He was impressed by Galestorm's agility, but he wasn't quite ready to give up yet. He lashed his tail in determination before lunging toward his opponent's underbelly with his paws outstretched. He knew that attempting to attack the belly was a rather risky move considering how well it was guarded, but he figured that trying during a spar was better than trying and failing during a real battle. Paws successfully made contact with fur as he glided underneath Galestorm's belly. He panted slightly as he pulled himself back to his paws. That was something he'd have to try again later on.

pantherpounce successfully used "belly rake" on galestorm, dealing 15 damage and costing 25 stamina.

pantherpounce
hp - 23/40
sp - 60/100

galestorm
hp - 7/30
sp - 68/80

and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』

Last edited by verychuu on Mon 5 Feb 2024 - 17:08; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 16:55

The member 'verychuu' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 17:35

Crakepaw absolutely couldn't abstain from giving the warrior a grin at how she seemed absolutely frazzled from the tail-yank. It still worked! It wasn't just something for kits! Having the element of surprise on her side, it meant that her paws could get to work. Darting forward with claws sheathed, she excitedly bapped at both the warrior's head and shoulder in rapid succession. It was a flurry of blows that aimed to get the she-cat stumbling back some too, to try and get her uneasy on her paws.

Crakepaw used Front Paw Strike + Desperate Blows! Dealt 10 hp (6+4) and used 14 (7+7) stamina.
Crakepaw
20 / 20 HP
31 / 60 SP (-14)

Cloudypetal
13 / 30 HP (-10)
80 / 80 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 19:11

Rapidpaw watched her opponent carefully as he seemed to be hit hard by her initial attack. The sweet apprentice was easily baited into his trick and she leaned over closer to him to make sure he was alright her tail twitching nervously that she had done something wrong or too hard.

"oh no... Oatpaw are you oka-" her voice was cut off as he sprung up and hit her side sending her sprawling backwards caught completly off gaurd. Scrambling back up to her paws.

She crouched low defensively for a little "ohh that was sneaky oatpaw!" she purred in compliment but began circling him trying to find a way to attack him next.

She did not really know much else to fighting but just rushing in with her front paws like she did the last time and up until this point it had seemed to work so that is what she attempted now as well.

She rushed up to him and baped away at him with her paws careful not to actually hurt him while still trying to simulate what a real fight could be like

Rapidpaw uses front paws strike for 6 dmg and 7 sp

Oatpaw (pending ko)
-2/10 HP (-6)
15/20 SP

Rapidpaw
12/20 HP
46/60 SP (-7)

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 2:06

Cloudypetal's tail still throbbed from the unexpected yank and Crakepaw's assault had left her slightly off balance. She felt a little overwhelmed - her eyes narrowing into slits and her ears slightly flattening. I have to get her to stop somehow, she's too much. As the fiery apprentice continued to press on with the attack, Cloudypetal had an idea and seized the opportunity. She allowed herself to stumble back, feigning vulnerability, her mismatched gaze never leaving the apprentice.

In a split second, she used the momentum of her unsteady footing to her advantage. With a sudden twist of her body, she leaped towards Crakepaw. She grabbed onto the small she-cats shoulders and used her weight to pin her to the ground - halting the small, endless paws of fury. Thank StarClan.

She maintained her hold, her breath slightly labored, and she briefly looked up to see how the rest of her team was faring - which was probably a huge mistake. But, hey, at least I have her under control for now, right?

Cloudypetal used Leap and Hold! Dealt 7 hp and used 15 stamina.

Crakepaw
13 / 20 HP (-7)
31 / 60 SP

Cloudypetal
13 / 30 HP
65 / 80 SP (-15)

Crakepaw is pinned for one turn.

ooc: let me know if this was right! i probably shouldn't be writing battle posts at 5 am!

Last edited by kieer on Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 2:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for number of turns pinned)
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 2:06

The member 'kieer' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 11:02

Galestorm

Galestorm screeched in surprise as Pantherpounce managed to expose his soft underbelly and pretend-rake his hind paws across him. If this were a real battle, I'd be a goner! he thought. I have to think of something, fast! His energy was ebbing away, and he could only hold Pantherpounce off for so much longer. What would Goldengale do?

Galestorm leaped to his paws and in one fluid movement, smacked either side of Pantherpounce's face with each paw in turn, swift as the wind!

Galestorm used Front Paw Strike followed by Swift Strike, dealing a total of 12 damage and -15 SP.

Pantherpounce
11 / 40 HP (-12 HP)
60 / 100 SP

Galestorm
7 / 30 HP
53 / 80 SP (-15 SP)

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 18:41

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

OOC: Due to the timer(already extend by idk how many days :/) Tallshadow/Ishtar has timed out. Also, though IC the objective is to capture the bush of the other team, the battle only ends once one side has no cats standing. Sorry that I didn't make that clear before.

It didn't take long for Sootstorm to shake off his opponent and send the golden tabby to the ground. With a few quick swipes, he sent Tallshadow running, and though he wished the fight had lasted longer, he didn't have the heart to let any of his patrolmates' hopes of victory. The deputy's gaze scanned the "battlefield", and instantly the figure of his daughter trapped under the paws of Cloudypetal alerted him. Crakepaw would have to learn how to deal with opponents much bigger than her eventually, but he also knew how much she wanted to win. The tom rushed forward, one skillful paw hitting the young warrior's shoulder and the other hooking her paws out from under her. He gave one swift nod to his daughter, ears flicking towards their objective: the bush.

Sootstorm used Front Paw Strike and Swift Strike, dealing 10(+7)dmg and -14SP

Crakepaw

13 / 20 HP
31 / 60 SP

Cloudypetal KO pending
-4 HP (-17) / 65 SP

Sootstorm:
62 HP / 134 SP (-14)

Tallshadow: Timed out
0 HP (-30)/ 110 SP

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 19:23

Crakepaw hissed as one moment she was moving, the next, she was beneath the warrior. It was a playful hiss, all things considered, but it still came out of the apprentice as she was beneath the warrior. She watched then, as her father came to her assistance, and she gave a flick of her tail in acknowledgement as he came to assist her in moving Cloudypetal off of her.

Crakepaw is pinned for this turn!
Crakepaw

13 / 20 HP
31 / 60 SP

Cloudypetal KO pending
-4 HP (-17) / 65 SP

Sootstorm:
62 HP / 134 SP (-14)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Mock Battle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next