Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

chuu's heart charts !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

chuu's heart charts !! Empty
PostSubject: chuu's heart charts !!   chuu's heart charts !! EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 14:33

chuu's heart charts
template from kiikko.

here are chuu's heart charts! fill out the form below or tag me on discord if you'd like your characters to be added. if you want to know if my character's opinion on your character has changed as time goes on, feel free to fill out the form again and again. want to get to know a cat better? dm or tag me for a topic!

BUBBLENOSE
mistwalker |
"I've always admired my mentor. Being a warrior and having an apprentice of my own to train makes me feel so lucky, but there are some times where I miss our training sessions. It was a simpler time, especially since the river was normal and healthy. I hope we continue to talk, as it would sadden me to lose a friend, and I hope she'll be able to see my warrior progress even if it's from afar. I just want to make her proud, y'know? Doesn't everyone want to make their mentor proud?"

perchstar |
"I know that Perchstar's decision to go to war has divided many cats. I'm honestly not sure who's side I'm on. I think that she had every right to be angry over SkyClan's actions, but perhaps war was a bit unnecessary. Still, I don't resent her. She's been the only RiverClan leader of my lifetime and I respect her as such, and I'd love to speak with her more and find out what goes on in her mind. I don't think I've ever seen her smile... but with the amount of responsibility she has to shoulder, I don't blame her.

dovetail |
"He's a lot of fun, but we don't get a lot of chances to speak with one another. I think that the only part of warriorhood that I'm not fond of is being too busy to spend a lot of time with my friends. I hope he doesn't think I talk too much, though. It's just nice to talk to cats that listen, y'know? I should probably carve out some of my day soon to see how he's doing. I guess I have poor time management skills!

character name | ♡♡
Bubblenose wants the best for herself and her Clanmates. She considers many of her Clanmates to be friends, and wants nothing more than to see them shine in their own time.

THYMELIGHT
bubblebeam |
"She's one of those cats that make each day worth living. I'm not sure what I'd do without her and the rest of my sisters, which honestly still feels a bit odd for me to say. She was so willing to take me in as one of their own and I will be so grateful for her and her actions everyday. I just can't help but be saddened by the fact that she's been struggling along with the rest of my Clanmates lately. Times have been so rough and she deserves nothing but happiness. I genuinely wish that there was more I could for her, but for now, I'll continue to be there if she needs me.

character name | ♡♡
Thymelight's optimism and good heart make it hard for her to dislike cats. The chances of her liking you are very high, even if you've barely spoken to her. She thinks highly of all of her Clanmates and is inspired by all, old and young, to be a better member of SkyClan.

PANTHERPOUNCE
character name | ♡♡
Pantherpounce views the world through a very cynical gaze due to his kithood, but he's very easy to get along with, especially since he prefers to listen instead of talk.

CARDINALKIT
character name | ♡♡
If you aren't family, then Cardinalkit probably doesn't like you. Don't be too discouraged, though. Continue to chip away at her outer layers and you may find a heart of gold beneath... if you're lucky!

SMALLFAWN
character name | ♡♡
Smallfawn loses sleep over the safety of her Clanmates, especially the little ones in the nursery and her fellow queens, and isn't afraid to voice that. Worrying is just her love language, but will she ever learn to loosen the reigns?

Make a wish change to reality

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』

Last edited by verychuu on Thu 14 Mar 2024 - 14:09; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: chuu's heart charts !!   chuu's heart charts !! EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 14:52

Your Character Name: Mistwalker
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Bubble
pls i am desperate to know how bubble views(ed) her mentor

Your Character Name: Mottlestar
Clan: Thunderclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Littlepaw

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: chuu's heart charts !!   chuu's heart charts !! EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 0:16

Your Character Name: Sootstorm
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Pantherpounce

you can add him after our topics <3

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: chuu's heart charts !!   chuu's heart charts !! EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 0:17

Your Character Name: Bubblebeam
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Thymelight <3

Your Character Name: Perchstar/Dovetail
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Bubblenose

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: chuu's heart charts !!   chuu's heart charts !! EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 14:09

updated! and i'll remember to add sootstorm after their topic. :)

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuu's heart charts !!   chuu's heart charts !! Empty

Back to top Go down

chuu's heart charts !!
Page 1 of 1