Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copperbeanz's Art Commission Hub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

Copperbeanz's Art Commission Hub Empty
PostSubject: Copperbeanz's Art Commission Hub   Copperbeanz's Art Commission Hub EmptyThu 8 Aug 2024 - 0:28

Hey all ^^ Officially opening a commission topic in the right place lol. Again: the payments below are only for those that want to pay with actualy currency, and though obviously people who pay with real currency will be prioritised, I will try my absolute best with every piece of art, and I won't care/judge which payment method you're using! For topic or art payments, please use the forms provided but with a note as to which payment you're doing, and we'll discuss a payment that fits both you and me Yes I will occasionally bump this topic when I update it or when I suddenly find myself needing a bit more funds~

Without further ado! (No fancy code, just a word wall lol):

Pricelist -- Flat Colour, Clean Lineart
Spoiler:

Add-ons
Spoiler:

Package Deals -- Flat Colour, Clean Lineart
Spoiler:

TOS -- Please read through!
Spoiler:

Forms -- there is no need to fill out everything, just all the information you have on hand!
Spoiler:

Queue: (7/10)
1. Buni(Discord)
2. Heitth(Discord)
3. Lumia(Discord)
4. [redacted](Discord)
5. Pret(Discord)
6. [redacted](Discord)
7. [redacted](Discord)

Check out my carrd and adopts!

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

Copperbeanz's Art Commission Hub
Page 1 of 1