Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In need of some plot buddies :>

Go down 
+2
Flybot
Copperbeanz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reampaw | Dead: Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark, Cinderpaw, Quickpaw, Deerpaw, Willowpaw
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3364

In need of some plot buddies :> Empty
PostSubject: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 18:07

Milkthistle
My soon-to-be born boy! I need a character that is significantly older than Milk(aka at least a warrior), is manipulative and charming, and wants to cause chaos to RiverClan or the Clans. Preferably a tom. This character doesn't have to be from RiverClan. They will officially meet/bond when Milk- is an apprentice, and Milk- will be infatuated with this older character. Eventually, this character will influence Milk- to make many some questionable choices. Taken! By Silverhawk(Downfive)

Milk- will also need a love interest! I'm looking for a tom for him that will be about his age and naturally, not related to him. He's Dovetail and Murkyriver's kit, so check the Family Tree if they're related please ^^ This love interest will be supportive of Milk-, but make excuses for his questionable choices. Whether that stems from naivety or their infatuation for Milk-, that's up to you <3 And feel free to kill them after a while, Milk- won't end up havings kits anyway(keep that in mind! Your character can still have kits, but that has to happen before they get together). Lastly, this character has to be from/in RiverClan.

Milk- also needs a mentor! He'll be born on July 15th, and will take some time before becoming an apprentice, but I want him to have some interactions with his future mentor before he becomes an apprentice. I'm looking for a cat who will be extremely strict with Milk-, and likely dish out several punishments. Whether they actually care for Milk will be up to you. One of the punishments given by this character will result in Milk- having to sleep outside of camp for a night, and hence wandering to the fourtrees and meeting Silverhawk(see above). Milk- will admire his mentor, but hold some resentment for them as well. This character need not be a warrior right now, but has to be a warrior by the time Milk- becomes an apprentice. I'll personnaly DM you when the date is close~

Milk- needs a friend. I'm looking for a kit around his age, who will become an apprentice and then a warrior around the same time as him(a month or less time difference, if possible). This friend will be close with Milk-, but once Milk- begins to make very questionable choices they may begin to back out. Or, you could choose to kill this friend before then. This friend will also be very supportive of Milk- from the start, and stick closely by him. Taken! By Foxkit(Downfive)

Juniperpaw
I need a friend for her that will stick by her side through thick and thin and share her interest in arts. The character doesn't have to be from ShadowClan, or be super into art(as long as they're appreciative of Juniper's interest and participate from time to time). Please keep this character to around Juniperpaw's age. Taken! by Grub Jr(Flybot)

Leopardwind
I'm looking for someone to affirm Leopard's views/ideals. This character has to be either a kit or apprentice in WindClan, and have 100% WindClan blood. They have to have strong beliefs in StarClan and idolise/admire Tigerstar. This character will be a sort of best friend to Leopard, so they also have to be supportive of Leopard's actions. Their support may waver in the future, but only after Leopard does something really questionable(and you have to inform me too!). Taken! By Viperkit(Midnee)

Leopard's first/favourite apprentice, and someone he'll influence into becoming a pure-blood supremacist much like himself. Leopard will be harsh with this apprentice, and will emphasise on WindClan's greatness and the other Clans' lack of. If/when Leopard causes some chaos by following through with his ideals, this character will be in full support of Leopard. Be prepared to potentially commit crimes with Leopard!

Creampaw
I'm looking for someone younger than her who is easily affected by insults/comments. Cream needs someone to pick on! Get your horrible high school bully here <3 This character doesn't have to be a WindClan cat; they can be some poor child that Cream meets at the border and decides "yes, this is the one random child i want to make life miserable for". They can eventually resolve it-- or not. Its all up to you!

please fill in this form below <3 copy & paste for each different character you're offering
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Has this character been made yet?:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Which role you want to fill:[/b]
[b]Your plan for your character/anything i should note:[/b]
[b]Do you promise to be active?:[/b]

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #b9abb2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creampaw / She-Cat / WindClan Apprentice / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Fri 14 Jun 2024 - 21:05; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4587

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 19:11

Character Name: Grub Jr
Has this character been made yet?: yes
Character Age: about apprentice age, though she can age up as Juni does
Personality: loves learning new things and meeting new cats. Has a habit of letting cats play out their own misfortunes and not stepping in to help at all. Giggly.
Which role you want to fill: interest in Juniper's art, and see where the relationship goes; juni could be the one cat jr takes interest in as a friend
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: grub jr might join a clan one day. maybe SC
Do you promise to be active?: i've been doing my best to be active ❤ topics wont expire is what i can promise

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

In need of some plot buddies :> JPzjwJV In need of some plot buddies :> JPzNeMg In need of some plot buddies :> JGg2mwx In need of some plot buddies :> JPzwPEb In need of some plot buddies :> JPzwXQn

In need of some plot buddies :> JcTsSP1  In need of some plot buddies :> JcnAVnI In need of some plot buddies :> JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Wed 22 May 2024 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2962

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 19:16

Character Name: Stormwatcher
Character Age: Warrior T5
Personality: Usually upset over something - he used to be very lazy until he turned his life around. He lost Birdstar (his adoptive sister) in the war and ever since has been slightly bitter towards rc
Which role you want to fill:
Probably the bad influence role
Your plan for your character/anything i should note:
Hmm not really -
Do you promise to be active?:
Yeah

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reampaw | Dead: Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark, Cinderpaw, Quickpaw, Deerpaw, Willowpaw
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 19:42

Flybot wrote:
Character Name: Grub Jr
Character Age: about apprentice age, though she can age up as Juni does
Personality: loves learning new things and meeting new cats. Has a habit of letting cats play out their own misfortunes and not stepping in to help at all. Giggly.
Which role you want to fill: interest in Juniper's art, and see where the relationship goes; juni could be the one cat jr takes interest in as a friend
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: grub jr might join a clan one day. maybe SC
Do you promise to be active?: i've been doing my best to be active ❤ topics wont expire is what i can promise
omg jr friend?  Cheering yes to this! could you start a topic for them?  Smile

speedy wrote:
Character Name: Stormwatcher
Character Age: Warrior T5
Personality: Usually upset over something - he used to be very lazy until he turned his life around. He lost Birdstar (his adoptive sister) in the war and ever since has been slightly bitter towards rc
Which role you want to fill:
Probably the bad influence role
Your plan for your character/anything i should note:
Hmm not really -
Do you promise to be active?:
Yeah
I am sadly going to have to reject Storm for the role Sad I need a very specific role filled and I don't think Storm would be nice to any RiverClan cat to make them want to please him, nor does Storm seem like the secretive plotter type. Storm seems like a guy who charges head-on into battle without thinking things through... and thats sadly not what I'm looking for Sweat we can still have them meet, if you want, but I don't think Storm is cut for this specific role ...

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2646

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 19:57

Character Name: Silverhawk
Has this character been made yet?: Yes
Character Age: Senior warrior by rank (T4), played as a young warrior
Personality: Self-absorbed and fragile of ego. Silver-tongued. Control freak. General freak. You know him, you love him, ShadowClan's favorite weirdo. <3
Which role you want to fill: Adult figure for Milk-
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: Silver is involved in a few plots right now, one of which I can't share the details of. His relationship with Milk, or the sudden ending of, could be affected by them--but he's also probably going to be made worse by at least one of them, which might :) help :) Milk
Do you promise to be active?: Yes

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T2) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 20:07

downfive wrote:
Character Name: Silverhawk
Character Age: Senior warrior by rank (T4), played as a young warrior
Personality: Self-absorbed and fragile of ego. Silver-tongued. Control freak. General freak. You know him, you love him, ShadowClan's favorite weirdo. <3
Which role you want to fill: Adult figure for Milk-
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: Silver is involved in a few plots right now, one of which I can't share the details of. His relationship with Milk, or the sudden ending of, could be affected by them--but he's also probably going to be made worse by at least one of them, which might :) help :) Milk
Now this, I could get behind Evil accepted~

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2270

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 21:32

Character Name: Viperkit
Character Age: 6 moons-ish
Personality: Viperkit believes in destiny, and as one Tigerstar’s many kits, she believes one day the duty of leader will fall into her hands. That’s about as far as the commitment goes, the effort to get to that spot will be minimal, but she’s got a silver tongue and a breezy attitude that will make you think she deserves it. Given she was born into “royalty” she bares a disdain born of ignorance for those outside of her family. They’re just not on their level, but she won’t begrudge them that.
Which role you want to fill: leopard’s bff
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: don’t think so
Do you promise to be active?: yessir

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier four warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 40/100 | #996666
viperkit | windclan | kit | 15/30 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

In need of some plot buddies :> Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 22:18

Midnee wrote:
Character Name: Viperkit
Character Age: 6 moons-ish
Personality: Viperkit believes in destiny, and as one Tigerstar’s many kits, she believes one day the duty of leader will fall into her hands. That’s about as far as the commitment goes, the effort to get to that spot will be minimal, but she’s got a silver tongue and a breezy attitude that will make you think she deserves it. Given she was born into “royalty” she bares a disdain born of ignorance for those outside of her family. They’re just not on their level, but she won’t begrudge them that.
Which role you want to fill: leopard’s bff
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: don’t think so
Do you promise to be active?: yessir
approof

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistykit (SkC), Minkkit (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistykit: Unborn SkyClan Kit. Minkkit: Unborn ThunderClan Kit.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2548

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyThu 23 May 2024 - 19:19

Character Name: Minkkit
Has this character been made yet?: Yep!
Character Age: Unborn
Personality: Mink will be a little bit of a bully at first but will mellow out later…
Which role you want to fill: Creamkit’s victim? I think being a victim could be a good way for Mink to become more aware of her own actions. I understand they don’t share a border though so stuff would have to go down at Fourtrees.
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: No specific plans. Also I totally understand if you reject this because of the lack of shared border, no worries!
Do you promise to be active?: This is me we’re talking about. WCC is my coping strategy for life.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyThu 23 May 2024 - 20:28

Nerd wrote:
Character Name: Minkkit
Has this character been made yet?: Yep!
Character Age: Unborn
Personality: Mink will be a little bit of a bully at first but will mellow out later…
Which role you want to fill: Creamkit’s victim? I think being a victim could be a good way for Mink to become more aware of her own actions. I understand they don’t share a border though so stuff would have to go down at Fourtrees.
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: No specific plans. Also I totally understand if you reject this because of the lack of shared border, no worries!
Do you promise to be active?: This is me we’re talking about. WCC is my coping strategy for life.
rejected due to lack of shared border Sad i want them to have lots of interactions, and it just wouldn't make sense if they could only meet along/at one or two places cause at some point the victim would just learn to avoid that specific place :c its got to be a huge border that the victim can't ignore

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2646

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 21:00

Character Name: Foxkit
Character Age: Kit
Personality: Personable, protective, shrewd; sarcastic, feckless, scornful.
Fox takes his role as the eldest very seriously. He cares for his siblings deeply and is always ready to step in for them, though he's bad at showing it. He "outgrows" them quickly, being staunchly independent and preoccupied with looking 'cool' as he grows older, but still: he loves and cares very, very deeply. Fox is desperate for his father's attention, though he would never admit to that either. Knowing Harespring is often looking elsewhere drives an early rebellious streak in him. He alternates between working his paws to the bone to win approval and spending his time goofing off out of spite. That said, he still puts his best paw forward for the Clan; it's his home, and more importantly, Harespring could be watching.
Which role you want to fill: Milk's friend
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: Fox is going to have some Events happen in his life, but other than running the risk of him becoming dependent on Milk, probably shouldn't affect you too much

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T2) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 21:03

downfive wrote:
Character Name: Foxkit
Character Age: Kit
Personality: Personable, protective, shrewd; sarcastic, feckless, scornful.
Fox takes his role as the eldest very seriously. He cares for his siblings deeply and is always ready to step in for them, though he's bad at showing it. He "outgrows" them quickly, being staunchly independent and preoccupied with looking 'cool' as he grows older, but still: he loves and cares very, very deeply. Fox is desperate for his father's attention, though he would never admit to that either. Knowing Harespring is often looking elsewhere drives an early rebellious streak in him. He alternates between working his paws to the bone to win approval and spending his time goofing off out of spite. That said, he still puts his best paw forward for the Clan; it's his home, and more importantly, Harespring could be watching.
Which role you want to fill: Milk's friend
Your plan for your character/anything i should note: Fox is going to have some Events happen in his life, but other than running the risk of him becoming dependent on Milk, probably shouldn't affect you too much
Approof <3 I'm a sucker for plotting with down lol. Also, feel free to make Fox dependent on Milk ;) makes for good charactet development

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some plot buddies :>   In need of some plot buddies :> Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of some plot buddies :>
Page 1 of 1