Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) Empty
PostSubject: Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy)   Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:23 am

Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) Tumblr_static_filename_640_v2
"Don't follow the path; make your own."

If your work is as polished as your ego...

Blacktwig

Blackkit >< Blackpaw >< Blacktwig

Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) 12d375420827e49bf8e6e51eefb8d93f

Then I expect it to be very, very impressive.

PRIMARY INFORMATION

ALLEGIANCE: ThunderClan
ALIGNMENT: Good
PARENTS: Mistywater x Swiftheart
LITTERMATES: Lightkit, Dawnkit, Featherpaw, Meadowlight, Sheepnose, Nightkit, Smokepaw, Icepaw.
MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS: Scorchfrost x Pepper
PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS: Ashstar x Icestorm
MATE(S): Emberfall
DAUGHTERS: Mottledpaw, Auburnpaw, Mothstrike, Twistedpaw
SONS: Flamepaw
GRANDCHILDREN: Umberkit, Goldenpaw, Icepaw

LIFE EVENTS

Spoiler:

RELATIONSHIPS

M I S T Y W A T E R: Blacktwig's mother, and parent in his clan. He trusts her with all his heart, and strives to be like her, hating himself when she is disappointed in him. She is the cat he has had the longest relationship with, besides Meadowlight.
M E A D O W L I G H T: Blacktwig's sister, and the closest sibling he has. He would trust her with his life, and would spend tooth and claw fighting for her.
M O S S F O O T: One of Blacktwig's closest friends, and one of the cats he believes has their ceremony the most overdue. He would kill just to talk to her, and he would be greatly depressed if she died.
S W I F T H E A R T: Blacktwig's father, and although they are in different clans, Blacktwig is undyingly loyal to him.
S H E E P N O S E: One of Blacktwig's siblings, his little sister who, although she can be punished, is the light of Blacktwig's life. He enjoys her company, and remembers every inch of her life.
E M B E R H E A R T: Blacktwig's feisty sister, who he thinks can get out of hand. She reminds him of Sheepnose. Quoting Blacktwig: "Oh, dear StarClan, why do I have so many grouchy sisters?"
P I N E W H I S K E R: One of Blacktwig's best friends. Despite his disbelief in StarClan, they share many laughs and enjoy each other's company.
E M B E R F A L L: Blacktwig's mate from another clan. Although she hails from WindClan, he would die for her and loves her with all of his heart. During her kitting, he dropped everything and comforted her. Now, they have a lovely litter of kits.
M O T T L E D W I N G: Blacktwig's daughter, a red-furred she-cat with a white underbelly. Although she is slightly rebellious, he loves her and cherishes her, reminding him of Emberfall in every way. She is kind and loving, and he enjoys that. He misses Mothstrike, but she is a joy to him.
M O T H S T R I K E: Blacktwig's youngest daughter, and he does not overlook her. In fact, he cares for her greatly, and will never cease in doing so. He misses her dearly and mourns her every day, along with Auburnpaw and Flamepaw. He's slowly breaking down.
F L A M E P A W: Blacktwig's only son, and the one he fears won't recognize him the most. He misses him so much, and hopes that he will grow up to be the fastest, strongest warrior in WindClan, even if he won't know who Blacktwig is. He will begin to mourn him and start going a teensy bit insane after he realizes Flamepaw's dead.
A U B U R N P A W: Blacktwig's only daughter in WindClan, named for her fluffy auburn pelt. It is a well hidden secret that Blacktwig wonders how she's doing most of the time, but she died. He mourns her still.
P E P P E R: Blacktwig's grandmother, who he has a strong connection to and assists most of the time.
S C O R C H F R O S T: Blacktwig's grandfather, who he misses dearly and loves with all of his heart. He tends to ignore the cons to Scorchfrost's personality, idolizing him as a perfect cat.
S T O R M S T R I K E: Stormstrike is his uncle, he hates to disappoint him and Morningshine, although they are more of friends than his uncle and aunt.
M O R N I N G S H I N E: Blacktwig's aunt, who he promises to stay loyal to despite breaking the code with Emberfall. She mentors his daughter, and he is grateful for that.
B L I Z Z A R D S H I N E: One of Blacktwig's greatest idols, who he is beginning to feel something for. He will almost always join a patrol when she's in it.
H A L F D A W N: Blacktwig's niece. He is confident in her abilities, and she is also his apprentice.
S A N D P A W: His current youngest apprentice, who he cares for, despite his resilience.

APPEARANCE & PERSONALITY

APPEARANCE: Blacktwig is a medium-furred sable tom, with tawny and white speckles adorning his average frame. He is slightly taller than the normal height, yet not by much. He has a muscular build, but he never uses his strength.
PERSONALITY: Blacktwig honours humility, loyalty and modesty the most, yet he was so attracted to Emberfall that he broke the warrior code. He doesn't regret this, however, other than with Emberfall, he will never break the code again.

MISCELLANEOUS

THEME SONG: 7 years - Lukas Graham
BREED: Tortoiseshell
VOICE ACTOR: Matt Smith
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan

Last edited by Dimmeh on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy)   Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:08 am

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) D865327ac746b9ef6e68b0ae51a6d5fd

"Aww, you see that little kitten right there? That's me. Of course, I was never held by Twolegs, but that is me. Now, I know what you're saying - 'Blacktwig, you're so tall now! How could that kitten ever be you?' Well, you know, I'll just have to tell you my story. I was born cross-clan to Mistywater, a beautiful cat, truly - and Swiftheart, a brave, yet unknown father to me. I swear I saw him when I was little! Anyways, now, I'm an experienced warrior... but that doesn't mean that I have no sense of humour!"

"When I was very little, I got lost in a barn, and my grandmother and my great aunt found me! Their names are Pepper and Gold. Gold joined a clan, so I don't see her anymore. But Pepper I do! When I was brought back to camp I hung around with my siblings Featherkit (I don't know where she went!), Meadowkit (awesome sense of humour), Lightkit (mysteriously disappeared as well...), and Smokekit (I rarely see him anymore...). I'm the most active out of all of my siblings! I later had my apprentice ceremony, and then we battled with the Dark Forest... I don't want to get into it. Well, then I kept training as usual, and even helped free the leader! Then I became a warrior, and me and Emberfall had some kits. Then, I don't know what happened to me for some months, but I talked with Pepper a lot. Then, when I returned... Mothstrike was dead. I felt like going insane. First Auburnpaw, now her? I wanted to die. I'm taking care of her kits now. I hope that they never die. If anything, I will die before them. That's good - they're young. I scented ShadowClan in the area, but they weren't ordered by Thrushstar. That's it for my life (or, at least, briefly. My sister Sheepnose mated with my friend Pinewhisker, and so on... but yeah.) Mmm-hmm. Bye."

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan

Last edited by Dimmeh on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy)   Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:24 am

FAN ART

Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) Blacky11Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) BlacktwigBlacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) Blackt10

1. Blacktwig (#1 Grandson) by Leafy Greens!
2. Blacktwig Drawing by ZakoBlue!
3. Blacktwig (Dimmeh's Character) by Shadowseer!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy)   Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blacktwig's bio (Dimmeh is lazy)
Page 1 of 1