Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Dimmeh
Knight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 12:33

An important warrior ceremony was to be held today. This apprentice had been shown to be incredibly responsible and caring, not to mention that he had helped Darkstar herself and her kits escape the Twoleg nest at their own risk. Blackpaw's ceremony, in her eyes, was far overdue. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!" She was definitely excited for this ceremony.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 16:25

Blackpaw padded up to the Highrock, glancing up with awe at the powerful, dark-furred leader. He took a seat, smiling gleefully as if he knew it was his ceremony. He didn't know, of course, yet he was excited for every single one that took place. The apprentice enjoyed the swiftly changing breeze, cool, shady spots, and patches of sunlight to bask in. Yet, that didn't mean the tom would cease to work hard. Now his gaze trained on the leader's sleek form, ears perked and stance attentive.

He awaited other cats to join him, as they clearly would every ceremony, unless delayed by injury and such. He had obtained a habitual reputation, yet the gleam in Darkstar's dazzling eyes intrigued him. He tilted his head, fur prickling tensely. He sensed this might be important for Darkstar. He had no clue it might be his own. His attitude attented to why he was excited each time, he supposed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:26

Cloverpool padded over from the elder's den and sat down.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:

Last edited by Cloverpool on Sun 4 Sep 2016 - 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:34

Blackpaw, now perched on a small log, glanced behind him at the two cats. His gaze followed Cloverpool as she sat down. He was shaking with sheer excitement. "What ceremony is this, Cloverpool?" He chirped.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:38

Cloverpool chuckled. "It's your Warrior Ceremony Blackpaw!" She exclaimed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:59

Blackpaw felt faint. "Wait, what?" He whispered in a low tone, although it was more of a surprised whisper-yell. His tail was now swishing, his head cocked confusedly. "It is?" Blackpaw asked, blue eyes widened like an owl's. He hadn't known, and the times flew by all too quickly to him.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 19:58

Meadowpaw padded out of the apprentices den as Cloverpool was telling her brother it'd be his warrior ceremony. She laughed at his surprised reaction and bumped into him playfully. "Duhh, you stupid furball. Even Darkstars excited about it." she mewed to him affectionately, her tail flicking towards Darkstar. "I can't believe you get your warrior name before me!"She mewed teasingly, as she took a seat next to him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 20:04

Blackpaw turned to Meadowpaw, eyes still round with surprise. His ears flicked in Darkstar's direction. "I believe you should first, you're taller than me." The speckled tom meowed resolutely, yet teasingly. He blinked a few times.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 21:12

Mosspaw padded out of the apprentice's den, and gave Blackpaw a playful kick. "You excited?" she laughed."Don't go all high and mighty on me now, though!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 21:32

Blackpaw chuckled softly. "I won't, I won't," he promised, nuzzling the apprentice gently, as opposed to Mosspaw's playful kick.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 23:28

It was true, Darkstar was as excited for this ceremony as if it were her own. "Blackpaw. Please come forward." When he had done so, she smiled brightly and continued. "I, Darkstar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." The leader locked eyes with the young tom. "Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 9:41

Blackpaw held his tail high and his gaze locked with Darkstar's, after he was done padding up to the leader whom he admired so much. In his blue eyes burned the fire of determination and loyalty. He pondered the thought carefully, until finally, his decision had been made. Voice full, and head level with Darkstar's own, he mewed, "I do." As his voice rang out across the clearing, he knew he had made the right choice.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Sep 2016 - 21:07

OOC: I can't keep up with my children's children's these days.

Slowly peaking from the nursery, Mistywater smiled. Her days weren't done yet for being a mother, and the kits she has right now will soon meet the same future as Blackpaw - hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Sep 2016 - 21:11

Blackpaw gave a greeting flick with the tip of his tail, yet his gaze did not turn to his mother. He would greet her formally after the ceremony.

OOC: After this is done, Blacktwig will meet Emberpaw again.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 12:11

"Then by the power of Starclan, I give you your new name. Blackpaw, from now on you shall be known as Blacktwig. Starclan honors you for your kindness and responsibility, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." Darkstar made haste to jump down and join the chanting of his new name herself. She may not be Starclan, but she could see a bright future for her clan not too far ahead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next