Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Twitchinq
Knight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:44 pm

You'd think she'd get tired of all of the ceremonies, but she never did! Darkstar made the swift hop onto her rock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:58 am

Sheeppaw padded out of the apprentices' den, heading over to join her Clanmates that were also hurrying to gather beneath the Highrock. She wondered what this meeting would be about, perhaps another apprentice ceremony, because there certainly were a lot of kits currently in the nursery.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:46 am

Blacktwig was completely full of happiness. On the rare occasion that he knew what the ceremony was going to be, he was positive it was a good one. He took a seat beside his sister, purring. "Hi, Sheeppaw." The warrior greeted. His tone had started out excited, however, toned itself down as he progressed with the sentence. He needed to look somewhat professional, didn't he?

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:14 am

Pinewhisker joined the two cats with a quiet and calculated pace. "Anyone aware of what's Darkstar going to say?" the warrior yawned and pricked his ears to hear what other cats might be murmurring. But he had a hint, and he nudged Sheeppaw. "I heard you'll be a warrior soon." he purred.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Sheeppaw smiled at Blacktwig as he arrived, "Hi."
She then snorted as she was nudged by her mate, replying to his nudge by nudging Pinewhisker back, softly.
"You think that I'm gonna be made a warrior at this meeting?" She asked, her voice rising a bit with hope. Then she composed herself quickly with a small and dismissive shake of her head.
"I doubt it."

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:30 pm

"Yeah you are, sis," Blacktwig interrupted with a grin and a snicker. For a moment he looked to Darkstar, then back at the two lovers. "Don't you dare think you're not!" Blacktwig hissed jokingly, yet a soft chuckle replaced his counterfeit aggression.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Swanpaw padded over, settling down beside the group, turning her head to look at Sheeppaw. It was obvious that Sheeppaw would be having her ceremony sometime now, so this had to be it.
"Hi, Pinewhisker, Blacktwig, and Sheeppaw," She began, "Or should I say future warrior." Swanpaw said, with a wide grin.

Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:45 pm

"Yep! My little sis, a warrior." Purred Blacktwig, nudging Sheeppaw. He was being so overly brotherly, it was literally sort of irritating. But he seemed fine, anyways.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:47 pm

Sheeppaw flattened her ears against her head, feeling her cheeks growing hot with embarrassment as she was nudged by her older brother, who was being a little bit too brotherly. She shot Swanpaw a small and sheepish smile, "Well, that's the third person that predicts that I'm going to be a warrior. I guess...I am." She said, with a shrug.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Blacktwig just kept smiling. "That's the spirit!" He purred enthusiastically. Soon, he would live long enough to see someone go from being a kit, to a warrior, in the span of his own life, while being a warrior himself.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:06 pm

The cat of the hour was here! "Sheeppaw, please step forward." Once the apprentice had done so, she continued. "I, Darkstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn." Darkstar turned her head to set her yellow gaze on the she-cat. "Sheeppaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:14 pm

"I do." Sheeppaw responded, with a solemn nod. Yet inside, she felt her heart begin to flutter with happiness. She was pledging her loyalty to her Clan...to defend it at all costs...but StarClan meant nothing to her.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Mosspaw ran out of the apprentice's den, slightly flustered. Foxdung, I'm late! She quickly took a seat next to Blacktwig, and smiled as she saw it was Sheeppaw's ceremony.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Blacktwig smiled and gave a nod in greeting, starting to instinctively purr. He didn't exactly know why, but the silvery she-cat's presence made him feel fuzzy inside. He then turned his attention back to Sheeppaw, his little sister, and Darkstar, the leader he knew so well.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 6:49 am

Pinewhisker broke off from Blacktwig as soon as he saw Mosspaw join him. After keeping his eyes on Sheeppaw, beaming with pride so odd to him, he looked the the older tomcat and how anxious he looked, and frowned in disgust. "That's how you play you dirty kitten?" he hissed in a low voice.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheeppaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next