Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]

Go down 
+3
Sunlit
Acrylic
Twitchinq
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 18:39

Stormstrike padded through the territory alongside his daughter, Halfpaw. Even though it had been a while, this place was still familiar and easy to find his way through. He looked down at the tortoiseshell apprentice beside him with a loving smile. While Stormstrike did miss his other kits dearly, he was grateful to Halfpaw for finding him. He wondered if would've ever escaped with her or the help of another cat. Stormstrike then began to think of the outcome of his return, would the reactions of his Clanmates be negative? It couldn't be. The blue-gray tom was excited to see the busy camp and sleep back in the warriors' den, but he mainly just wanted to return to where his family was. With his yellow gaze still on Halfpaw, he began to speak, "You were really brave to find me, Halfpaw." He said, nudging his daughter's head with his muzzle softly.

(Halfpaw and Stormstrike aren't seen until the badger fight with the patrol occurs, as they're still heading through the territory.)

---

Sheeppaw had been assigned to the patrol with almost every cat she was comfortable with. In fact, she had some sort of relation with all of these cats in some sort of way...how ironic was that? She lifted her nose in attempts to scent out prey as she padded alongside Pinewhisker. She could smell plenty of prey, and even hear some as they scampered over the fallen leaves and rustled small bushes. The white she-cat was around the age of a warrior, and she certainly had reached the height of one, and she was sure that others could point that out as well.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 19:27

Now that she had found her father, Halfpaw was overjoyed and she refused to leave his side as she padded with him through the territory. She began to purr at her father's nudge, and then pressed against him. She couldn't wait to see Sparrowpaw and Shadekit again, it certainly would beat living with a bunch of rogues, like she had before she had discovered Stormstrike in Twolegplace. Halfpaw hoped that Morningshine wouldn't be angry to see her, after disobeying her orders and leaving to find her father even after she was told not to. She would understand that it was for a good cause...right?
"I just really missed you, and everyone was upset that you were gone but they did nothing about it. I wanted to, though."

♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣

Morningshine stayed beside her sister, Mistywater, as the patrol weaved through ThunderClan territory. She looked over at Sparrowpaw and Swanpaw, and then back at Sheeppaw, checking to make sure that both apprentices were still focusing and not getting into any trouble, even though she did notice that Sheeppaw was around the time when she'd probably receive her warrior name.
"If you two scent anything, feel free to go and find it. But come back to us once you do."

♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣~♣

Swanpaw thought that this patrol might help her get her mind off of Softpaw, but it hadn't so far. She still couldn't get over the fact that her shy yet loving sister was dead. What was she to do now? The white apprentice padded beside the other apprentice, Sparrowpaw. She didn't know the she-cat very much but she decided to stay beside an apprentice.

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 20:13

Meadowlight had been assigned to the patrol that seemed to be like a family patrol. It was kinda weird because that rarely happened unless it was planned to be that way. It was amusing and she smiled as she padded beside her mother, all the while keeping an eye on the apprentices. None of them were hers, but she still watched over them, plus they were her family.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] Sign_s13
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 20:45

After the disappearance of Stormstrike, Pebbleheart, and Halfpaw, Blacktwig had grown weary and alert. He now padded beside Morningshine, spotting the amused glint in Meadowlight, his sister's, eyes. She white-and-brown she-cat was the best sister he could wish to have, aside from Featherpaw. He stalked forwards through the territory, catching sight of a flicker of bluish-grey amongst the ferns. He thought nothing of it. Must be a mouse, he considered. His pawsteps seemed to float, rather than step, across the grassy ground. He could see a stream flow steadily in the distance. It only reminded him of Stormstrike's blue pelt. He raised his head to scent any other prey. A water vole, yet it was distant and faint. A squirrel's scent seemed fresher.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 6:30

(The badger can come in once everyone who I PMed posts. No rush, though.)

Stormstrike grinned at Halfpaw, lifting his gaze to look ahead of him, "I wonder what's happened while we've been gone. Hopefully not anything bad." The blue-gray tom muttered, not speaking in particular to the tortoiseshell beside him, but it would be nice for an answer.

---

Sheeppaw enjoyed the cool breeze, it was a change since she had been born on the very verge of Leaf-Fall, when it was still hot outside and no different-colored leaves fell. The white apprentice nodded at Morningshine's words, trying to decide which prey she should go after, she could smell plenty.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 16:32

Pi ewhisker padded with the group of cats, taking in the view and scenting the juicy prey. He enjoyed those walks even if now that he was technically "part of famailly", he was supposed to take them alongside the big happy familly. Truthfully, the cats seemed weary which didn't bother the warrior. He gave Sheeppaw a sweet look before returning his cold gaxe on the surroundings.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 16:36

Blacktwig leapt onto a log, which seemed to be alienated by moss. He then glanced at Pinewhisker, leaping down as he progressed along the rim of the forest. He gazed at him for a short time. Blacktwig stranded himself from Sheeppaw and Pinewhisker's closeness, trotting up beside the solid brown tom on the other side. "How have you been, Pinewhisker?" He asked, deciding to strike up a friendly conversation with the tomcat.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 16:53

"Amberlight." was the only thing that the warrior shared with his friend, bringing up the sour memory of his lost sister. He still couldn't believe it, but that last place he tracked her to was Treecut. And Pinewhisker was worried that she jad run into Two-legs, since his sister was horrified unusually by them. It was painful to remember.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 16:56

Blacktwig hadn't meant to bring up such harsh memories, he was only asking for his friend's feelings in the now. All he said was, "I'm sorry." Before turning and swerving away, not wanting to bother anyone further.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:42

Sparrowpaw walked with the patrol, she had been staying quiet, but that was the most usual thing she had right now, she knew if she opened her mouth something bad would happen.

Mistywater padded along all of the cats, seeing her son and smiling as she padded a little faster to talk to him "How is your day going, Blacktwig?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:45

Blacktwig smiled at his mother as she padded alongside him. His downcast gaze sparkled as he turned it up to look at her, tail waving eccentrically. "It was good," he responded. "How about yours?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:48

Mistywater shrugged "Same old stuff that happens every day" she mewed with a sad look away from the black cat that she called her beautiful son, she knew that if anything were to happen to her kits, she would leave her life behind, scream in pain and just be silent, not talk.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:51

Blacktwig blinked. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. The sleek-furred cat, his mother, the one he would always look up to - she was the last one he would never care about. He didn't bother to follow her gaze, but looked down at his own, achromatic white paws.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:52

Mistywater pulled herself over to Blacktwig's ear "I just miss your father...What if he doesn't return? What if I lose you all too" she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:54

"You won't lose me," he said, looking up. He wore a determined expression on his face. "And I'll make sure you don't lose anyone else, either."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next