Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Blacktwig slept soundly, hearing the rustling of leaves that signalled the coming of Leaf-fall. Everything was pitch black when he awoke, spooked by the common nightmare. He drank in the scents, hoping that would allow him to fall asleep peacefully. Yet he scented Twolegplace. He stirred in his nest, getting up as the early leaves strung on the branches of cedar trees. His tail-tip twitched stealthily as he stalked out of the warriors' den. The faint sliver of golden light that marked the Twolegplace's position was not too far in the distance. He heard paws moving, almost too faintly. There was a cat at the mouth of ThunderClan's camp. A she-cat, to be exact, ThunderClan scent washed away by her time as a kittypet. Fluffy silver fur seemed to be brushed down strangely, as if not by the tongue of a cat.

Blacktwig didn't realize who it was. He crept around the ferns, clumps of hazel and bracken surrounding each paw. A low growl was beginning to rise in his throat, fur bristling with hostility. The sun hadn't yet risen yet, but his muzzle was outlined with a tinge of light. He pushed his way through the brambles, baring sharp fangs, honed with each and every hunt. His claws, too, hadn't been trimmed neatly at the hands of Twolegs, comparable to thorns at the touch.

The young tom felt it now. He was close enough, as the scent had gotten stronger since he had first seen the sight. The she-cat seemed to be unaware of his presence.

Perfect.

The tom leapt, striking her in the flank sharply. The night had masked his black pelt, and now he was caught in a writhing mess with what he believed to be a kittypet, through and through. His teeth sank pleasantly into her scruff, and he wouldn't stop until he saw blood.

OOC: He doesn't kill her, he's just attacking her. Keep in mind he doesn't know who she is.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Mistywater coughed as blood dripped from her wounds, she hissed and looked up to see her son, Blacktwig. She lifted her head up "Blacktwig" she mewed "I'm Mistywater, your mother" she mewed, she knew he hadn't forgotten she just wanted to tell him who she is. She sat up to show her fluffy fur and green eyes "I was finding your father and I was caught by Two-legs" she explained "They called me Amy..." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Blacktwig got off of the silver she-cat, a weight being lifted off of her. He blinked worriedly. "Oh, Mistywater, I'm sorry!" He exclaimed with a weak whimper. He pressed his cheek against hers, pausing briefly to edge his weight underneath her, holding her up as his knees buckled. He was now breathing heavily, yet it was worth it.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Mistywater licked her sons forehead "Blacktwig, you shouldn't be sorry...I should" she mewed "I don't know what I was thinking trying to find your father" she growled at herself angrily, nothing bad had happened to her while she was gone at Two-leg place and she wasn't crazy that's for sure. She kept herself calm most of the time which made a lot more sense because of well, she always had to deal with things that way.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:49 pm

Blacktwig looked sorrowful. "No, no!" Blacktwig insisted, giving his mother's forehead a swift lick. "I would've tried to find him too, but..." Blacktwig's mind swam with various different thoughts. He decided to sum it up quickly. "I need to stay here. I have much to do." Blacktwig said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you don't know (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: