Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2023

Go down 
+30
Aspen
Fox
Memories
Arcana
JJ
xaandiir
Holly
Muggy
lostfanboy
Nerd
Romantica
Maagistar
kiikko
Ice
Tara
Copperbeanz
Flybot
MediocreCrisis
Lapis
Ash
Reaper King
Alex
Tiny
kizzy
kjSage
Grey
Kitty
King Falcon I
downfive
zenpaii
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 11:50

StormdanceFourtrees

Stormdance did not like this. His ear flicked in acknowledgement of Perchstar’s orders, and he couldn’t say he was opposed to the idea of leaving this particular gathering early. The clearing was scattered with Twoleg junk, and the smell made his hackles raise. The air was heavy with tension as the clans gathered, and his tail lashed from side to side in response to it.

Taking a deep breath to try and calm himself down, Stormdance scanned the clearing. He wasn’t the most social at gatherings at the best of times, and he found himself reluctant to leave the small groupings of Riverclan cats to make clumsy attempts at conversation tonight. His eyes scanned until they landed on a familiar tabby pelt.

Moving to Brookstone’s side, Stormdance pressed lightly against her. His shoulders unwound slightly just from being close to his best friend, and he offered her a tiny smile before he returned to watching warily for any sign of something going wrong. He could tell Brookstone felt it too, judging by how tense she was as Stormdance joined her. “Think I’ll stick with you tonight, if that’s alright?” He said softly, eyes returning to her face.

Stormdance is sticking to Brookstone, but is otherwise open to talk to.

RainpawFourtrees

Rainpaw was really starting to dread these monthly gatherings. The crowd of cats and the noise level was bad enough, but this time there was twoleg junk everywhere and Rainpaw felt as though they’d jump out of the woods at any second. The almost palpable tension in the air didn’t do anything to soothe him.

Feeling irritable and tense, Rainpaw found a spot on the outskirts of the clearing and stayed there. He looked up towards Birdstar for a moment, wishing not for the first time that he could be at her side during these things. He turned his gaze back towards the Skyclan cats, looking for one blue-eyed face in particular.

His sister would probably be overwhelmed like he was during these things, right? He should keep an eye out for her, make sure she knew he was there if she needed him.

A moment after Rainpaw had that thought, he remembered that Juniperpaw is a significantly more social cat than he. It was far more likely that he needed her than she needed him at this thing. Still. The twoleg stuff was making him nervous, and he wanted to make sure that she was alright.

Rainpaw is looking for Juniperpaw but is open for conversation.

Honeylight is captured and will not be attending.
Sunkit is a baby and therefore will not be attending.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 14:44

↞ JUNIPERPAW ↠

Juniperpaw found herself nearly skipping as she entered Fourtrees. She was willing to look past the rubbish and the twoleg smell— this was her first ever gathering, and she wasn’t about to let it go to waste! She could hardly contain her excitement, head swiveling side to side in awe of just how many cats there were in one area. So many new faces to meet! 

Though, one face in particular stuck out to her. Rainpaw was far too reclusive for these kinds of things; his fuzzy gray face had contorted into a look of contempt and discomfort. He was probably looking for her, too, with how lost he seemed in the crowd. Though Juniperpaw wanted nothing more than to introduce herself to every cat in the clearing, she couldn’t help herself from putting her brother first. Weaving through the cats as carefully as she could, she finally made her way to his side with a smile. ”Exciting, isn’t it, Brother? I’ve never met a cat that wasn’t SkyClan before!”

Juniperpaw is with Rainpaw but is open to conversation. 

Toadpaw will not be attending the gathering

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 18:00

Goldenpaw waved her tail behind her to point at Sunpaw and Sparkpaw. "I still have two sisters in the nursery, Salamanderkit and Maplekit, and those two are Sunpaw and Sparkpaw," She introduced, her eyes lighting up at the mention of her littermates. "And my mentor, Mottledstar, is up there," She added, angling her ears to point at the Thunderclan leader. "What about you? Who is your mentor?"

Goldenpaw is talking to Emberpaw
Sagepaw is open to interactions

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 23:14

The ragdoll had taken quite some time to groom herself from ear to tail before arriving at the Gathering, her pale fur glistened in the moonlight. The musky scent of Shadowclan washed over the she-cat, her eyes full of mischief and happiness. Literally, nothing was better than a bit of a party. With her head held high, she had nearly slammed right into the black-furred warrior! Fawneye backed up a tail length and offered a soft giggle, "Oops! My bad..I wasn't watching where I was going. First Gathering together after we all got to go home. Super exciting, y'know?" she purred, tilting her head to the side as she looked Snowfoot up and down. "I'm Fawneye. Riverclan. Although, you can probably tell, smell and all..but uh- nice to meet ya." she added, her ears heating. Had she said too much? Surely she was overwhelming the warrior. Oops.

Fawneye has approached Snowfoot! Yay!

Movement in her peripheral vision caught her eye. The warrior swiveled her head, eyes narrowing at the sight of Silverwing. What was she doing here? Sleepyhollow stiffened and snapped her head around locking eyes with her brother, "Go find your brothers." she hissed, unable to hide the anxiety that plagued her. She would explain her reaction and apologize for hissing at him later. She had someone to talk to first. Bringing her self to a standing position, the tall warrior pushed her way through the crowd, not bothering to move out of the way for anyone, elder or not. The calico could've heard someone say something to her as she bumped into them but she was on a mission. As she neared the edge of the clearing, she found a suitable place slightly behind a much larger npc Riverclan warrior, the brute blocked the line of sight between her and her father. Which surely meant she wouldn't be seen talking to an exile. Although to a wandering eye, it could look like she was talking to the Riverclanner anyways.

"Silverwing.." she choked out, and with the simple utterance of her name, the warrior's heart started to shatter. Her shoulders slumped and she felt small as a newborn kit. She didn't dare look at her old friend. For fear she would break down even more. Sleepyhollow had never felt so conflicted. She didn't want to believe that Silverwing had warranted an exile..but her loyalty to her father simply trumped all. Family meant everything to her. Overtime, Sleepyhollow had considered Silverwing to be part of her family as well. Her exile, no matter how much she decided to bury her feelings, had been devastating. It was hard to find words to describe how difficult it was to mourn someone who was still alive.

The loss of Silverwing was different than the death of Daisybreeze or Vixenkit. It was complicated. Silverwing wasn't dead. She was there. Waving her paw. Post-exile, Sleepyhollow had felt overwhelming feelings of self-blame. Was she partly at fault for her exile? Should she have tried to stick up for Silverwing more in that moment? Should she have reached out more when they were both hurting over missing their clanmates? Sleepy tried to be gentle to herself, allowing herself to feel those emotions but it was just..too much. It was better to shove them down, and make them disappear. But with the return of one of her best friends...all of those repressed feelings were bubbling to the surface, ready to erupt.

Sleepyhollow went off on her own and approached Silverwing.

Echopaw gave his mentor a soft smile as she joined them. It made him happy to know she would be joining them.

Echopaw is open to talk to but will not leave Comfreyheart or Briarrose's side.

Foxpaw didn't react much to the Riverclanner approaching him, but he did give him his signature smile. Mischief danced in his eyes as he was asked this question. It sparked a fire within him every time anyone asked about his past. The Skyclanner patted the earth beside him, motioning for the other apprentice to sit with him, as this may be a longer tale than the other was expecting. "You have no idea buddy. Once upon a time, I  was in a gang of loners and lived on the mean streets of Twolegplace with my ma, and my sister Star. But my ma always told me stories of the clan cats you know, she talked about 'em all the time tellin' me crazy stories of being free and hunting all the mice you could ever want, and hundreds of cats all working together! So when my family got kidnapped, so I ran away to be with the clan cats. She told me to follow the setting sun, and I did and eventually, after what felt like moons I reached Skyclan." he meowed matter-of-factly, watching closely for the apprentice's reactions, "Dawnma saved me. I passed out on her and I swear I thought I woke up in Starclan!" he finished. There were quite a few white lies thrown in, but the tom couldn't help it, this version of his past was much more exciting.

Foxpaw is talking with Darkpaw.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6065

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 0:10

Leopardsun padded after Nightstar, taking her place with the other deputies and offering a polite greeting. "I hope you've all been faring well, despite the weather."
Lightningpaw was excited to return to Fourtrees: she liked SkyClan's camp well enough, and she loved the view of their territory, but most of her memories were of this clearing and the surrounding trees.
Nightdancer trailed slightly behind most of her clanmates, content to watch at a distance and listen to the leaders' announcements.

Leopardsun is speaking with the other deputies!
Lightningpaw is open to talk!
Nightdancer is open to talk!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 9:37

Emberpaw ☆ SkyClan

Emberpaw's eyes widened at Goldenpaw's words. Mottlestar was her mentor! "Wow!" Emberpaw said, kneading her with excitement. "You're so lucky! I bet Mottlestar has loads of experience." Emberpaw tried to push away the slight twinge of jealousy, both at Goldenpaw's mentor and the mention of her littermates. Mostly, she felt jealous of the littermates. "I don't have any siblings," she said, and quickly moved on. "But Marigoldmask is my mentor. She's really nice, and I know she'll have a lot of great stuff to teach me." True enough, Emberpaw was itching with anticipation to start her training for real once they were all back from the Gathering. And she really liked Marigoldmask, and felt like the she-cat genuinely liked her as well.

Emberpaw flicked her ears at the leaders, who were now all gathered at the front of Fourtrees. "When do you think they'll start?" she asked Goldenpaw. "I'm excited to hear what's been happening with the other clans," she added. I wonder what Birdstar will say. Not very much had been going on in SkyClan lately, though perhaps Emberpaw had been too preoccupied with becoming an apprentice to notice any real happenings.

Emberpaw is talking to Goldenpaw of ThunderClan!

Darkpaw ☆ RiverClan

Darkpaw found himself frowning at Foxpaw's words. It wasn't that he didn't believe the SkyClan tom's words, but his story did seem a little...embellished. Though, how true could a story be if it was being formed from another embellished tale? Clan cats were certainly free, but they never had all the mice they could want, especially this deep into Leafbare. And hundreds of cats working together? Though Darkpaw had been born into a time of relative peace between the clans, he knew it hadn't always been that way.

"So...what happened to your mother? And Star?" Darkpaw said. I'm almost afraid to ask if they ever made it out from being kidnapped. But the SkyClan tom seemed to enjoy spinning this particular story, and Darkpaw had to admit that even he was a little intrigued.

Darkpaw is talking to Foxpaw of SkyClan.

Sparkpaw is trying to talk with Amberpaw of WindClan, but is open to conversation.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 11:26

Poppyshine

Poppyshine did her best to hold herself up with more energy. RiverClan was suffering badly with so few warriors in attendance, and so she knew that that would be noticed by the other clans. She couldn’t continue to be depressed around the other deputies…she had to save face for her clan. Even as it was hard, and she was not cheerful exactly, she at least forced the fatigue off of her features as RiverClan entered the gathering.

She did not get far, however, before she caught sight of Mallardstep’s urgent look and heard the tenseness in his voice. She frowned and walked up to him, a bit away from both the Highrock and the deputy corner so they could speak privately. “Mallardstep, what’s the matter?” she asked.

Poppyshine is speaking with Mallardstep and Perchstar.

Iceheart

Iceheart had wandered off to a place to sit. She looked around anxiously. Part of her expected Honeylight to just…show up, having escaped from whatever awful place the twolegs took him. She saw no sign of him, of course. A lot of the other ShadowClan cats that had been taken had returned…Iceheart just hoped that it would be the same for him.

She saw Forestbreeze and offered a tiny smile and blinked at him. She’d saved a spot of soft grass amidst the snow for him to come and rest with her as well. Once again, Iceheart was so grateful for Forestbreeze amidst all of this.

Iceheart is resting with Forestbreeze.

Whisperear stayed home with friends.
Crookedpaw is captured and will not be attending.
Larkkit is too young and will not be attending.
Twistpool stayed home to babysit the children.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 18:00

Smokepaw bounded into Fourtrees behind her mentor, tail puffed excitedly. The moment they got the go ahead to split, she was gone, sniffing around, exploring the place that she'd called home for so many moons before SkyClan moved back home. Not a whole lot had changed, but the scents were different, and there were so many cats here now. All around her, the clearing was alive... she didn't exactly know who was which clan, but that didn't really matter to her, either. She was just happy to be back.

Spotting a ginger apprentice-sized cat she obviously didn't know, Smokepaw trotted over with a friendly expression. "Hi!" she chirped. "I'm Smokepaw, from SkyClan! Who are you?"

[Smokepaw is talking to Sunpaw of ThunderClan.]

Lichenpaw's first Gathering was tonight, and he was excited about it. Spending so much time in the medicine den during his kithood, he'd listened to stories from the other warriors about all the cool stuff that happened at Gatherings. Twolegs attacking? Straight up war? Cats from StarClan coming down to fight evil ghost cats? Seriously, how much more fun could that get? His expectations were high here, and he couldn't wait.

Once ThunderClan had split off into their groups, Lichenpaw flicked his eyes around the clearing, looking for someone to hang out with... Echopaw was with a bunch of adults... boring, but then his eyes landed on Goldenpaw, who was just with another apprentice. Okay... slightly more enticing. Lichenpaw moved over, plopping down next to Goldenpaw. "Hey! Who's this?" He flicked an ear at Emberpaw, flaring his nostrils to bring in her scent. Darkspirit had been teaching him the scents, and this one he was very familiar with, since they shared a border: SkyClan. Without waiting for an answer, he continued. "What cool stuff you guys think'll happen tonight?"

[Lichenpaw is talking to Goldenpaw and Emberpaw.]
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:48

A she-cat about his age padded up and introduced herself. "Hi, Smokepaw! My name is Sunpaw, and I'm from Thunderclan!" He mewed, his tail waving with excitement. "Smoke totally matches you! Those tabby stripes look that the smoke the Elders tell in the stories! you know, that story about the fire? Hey, our pelts match! I look like fire, and you look like smoke. You know what that means? We are meant to be friends!"

Tawnypaw is talking to Sablestrike
Sunpaw is talking to Smokepaw

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 21:07

Silverwing watched as her friend approached, a genuine smile splitting her face. When the other she-cat was close enough to hear, Silverwing blurted out "Sleepyhollow! Stars I've missed you so much!" Utter joy colored the exile's voice as she near shouted the words. Living on her own had been extremely lonely, though she had been able to distract herself from that loneliness for the most part. Having one of her friends this close and being able to finally talk to them again gave her such an incredible feeling. "I have so much to tell you, I'm-" The silver cat cut off as she realized something. She's... She's not looking at me. The joy that she had felt melted away almost instantly, and her smile- well that stayed, though it wasn't near as bright as it had been, nor as genuine. Had she been a fool for thinking that they could just have a nice conversation despite all that had happened? Probably, but she had hoped that would have been the case. "I know I know, I shouldn't be here. I just couldn't help myself." Silverwing spoke in a soft but cheery tone, not letting any of the sadness find its way in.

Silverwing is talking to Sleepyhollow

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output12                   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output10                          February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Last edited by Romantica on Sat 4 Feb 2023 - 9:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 22:13

Amberpaw almost didn't notice being approached by an apprentice. She was staring out across the crowd, content to observe everyone else and stay out of the spotlight... Until the apprentice spoke to her and she switched her gaze to them. A child is talking to me... Okay... Amberpaw immediately felt an odd and uncomfortable sense of awkwardness as she usually did with cats far younger than her. Well... an apprentice aged cat wasn't too much younger, but it was enough.

"I tend to find most twoleg things disgusting, yes. I'm Ambersto- ... I mean I'm Amberpaw. Windclan." She was pleasant enough and kept her tone polite. She did however, dread what might be coming next. "Oh you're old for an apprentice!" or something of that nature. She braced herself for it... and managed to keep her ears up and her tail from thumping against the ground.

Okay heeeerrrreee we go...

Amberpaw is speaking to Sparkpaw

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 22:21

Things had changed since Owlshade had gone... but one thing that hadn't, was Fourtrees. As the pale warrior slithered through the trees towards the clearing, he could hear the chatter long before he could see the oaks, could smell the mingling scents of the five clans. His wounds sustained by the Twolegs, and whatever they had done to him, were long healed, but it had taken him until now to make his way back... fitting that the moon would be full when he finally did so. Eventually, the tom made his way to the treeline, and his pale eyes swept the clearing in search of his sister... but he didn't see her. He did, however, see Silverwing, and if anyone knew where Brackwing was, it would be her. So he started over, only to pause in his tracks when he saw Silverwing wave down another cat - his gaze traveled to see Sleepyhollow, and she looked... upset? He didn't know for sure. Owlshade hesitated, deciding to leave the two to themselves. He'd just sit alone and watch the Gathering, and then he'd go home.

[Owlshade is sitting by his lonesome, staring at Silverwing and Sleepyhollow.]
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 9:23

Emberpaw ☆ SkyClan

Emberpaw gave a friendly nod to the new ThunderClan tom, but inside she was practically buzzing with excitement. Another friend! This Gathering was going great so far! "Hi!" she mewed. "My name is Emberpaw! I'm from SkyClan," she added, though she was sure the tom already knew that.

She considered his question. Truthfully, Emberpaw had no idea what would happen tonight, save for the leaders announcing new apprentices and warriors, and maybe a new litter or two. Whatever happened, Emberpaw hoped it would be exciting. "Maybe one of the medicine cats will get a message from StarClan!" she chirped hopefully to the two ThunderClan apprentices.
Emberpaw is talking to Goldenpaw and Lichenpaw of ThunderClan!

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw eyed the WindClan apprentice with growing interest. She said she was an apprentice, but now that Sparkpaw was sitting beside her, she had to admit that she seemed a little...old. Shouldn't she have been made a warrior by now...? Sparkpaw wondered. Maybe she just hasn't passed her final assesment yet. Sparkpaw hadn't missed the hesitation when Amberpaw had told her what her name was, either; had this cat already decided what her own warrior name would be? Was that how they did it in WindClan...?

Sparkpaw didn't ask Amberpaw any of this, mostly because she didn't want to chance offending a cat from another clan on her very first Gathering. She also had a feeling that Amberpaw would have clawed her ears off.

"I've never met a WindClan cat before," Sparkpaw said instead, hoping to move the conversation away from twolegs, which was clearly some kind of sore spot for this odd she-cat. "Is it true that you all sleep under the stars instead of in dens?" Sparkpaw had always found the idea exciting, albeit a little scary, to sleep out in the open, unprotected by trees. But WindClan cats probably find ThunderClan traditions odd, too.

Sparkpaw is talking to Amberpaw of WindClan.

Darkpaw is talking to Foxpaw of SkyClan.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 10:49

"Perhaps, The tom replied, "if you're not the one doing the exploiting. I think gatherings offer us a chance to glean useful information from the other clans, information that might be able to help Shadowclan in one way or another. The forest is littered with cats too trusting for their own good, and that's a weakness that we should be exploiting every full moon. It's something that I've let myself fall behind on, too." For a brief moment Sablestrike remembered his first gathering, and the cat that was no longer with them. "I'll be making use of this full moon, I think. Whether you want to or not is of no concern to me, but a child like you shouldn't have to worry about these things. I'm not ordering you or forcing you, but it might be a good idea to at least mingle a bit. Enjoy your apprenticeship while you can." With that, Sablestrike padded off into the crowd of cats, eyes scanning for any potential targets.

His gaze quickly traveled outside of the group however, resting on a cat that sat by himself. Sablestrike doubted that he would be able to pry anything from this cat, but he could use this as a learning experience. Well, if he was being honest then he just didn't think he could infiltrate any of the established groups. Next gathering he would have to make his move immediately to avoid getting the scraps. Black paws carried the tom toward the straggler. "Mind if I join you?"

Sablestrike has left Tawnypaw and approached Owlshade

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output12                   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output10                          February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 21:07

Perchstar was bracing herself against the cold and the unfamiliar smells, waiting with barely unbristled fur for the Gathering to begin and then end. As the last leaders arrived, she considered opening her mouth to begin the meeting herself--and then heard a furtive hiss from her medicine cat. Mallardstep, who was standing in for the taken Sandyshell. He seemed worried about something. But it must have been something other than the obvious problems worrying all of them, because he insisted upon seeing both her and Poppyshine. Immediately. Suppressing the mixture of irritation and concern that rose in tandem through her blood, bubbling up into a sour taste at the back of her throat, the leader glanced at her companions on the Great Rock before leaping down to its base. Poppyshine followed as they walked a few paces away. "What is it?" she asked tersely. Whatever it was--danger or otherwise--hopefully it could be resolved quickly. Her patience for the stars' antics were running thin.

Perchstar is speaking briefly with Mallardstep and Poppyshine.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2023
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next