Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Romantica's heart chart

Go down 
+17
kjSage
Lapis
lostfanboy
xaandiir
speedy
catlover
Nerd
Snickerdoodle
Holly
downfive
kiikko
cotton
Ice
Flybot
Grey
cocoa
Romantica
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

Romantica's heart chart  Empty
PostSubject: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 20:44

This be my heart chart, stolen from Kiikko >:) (with permission)
The link to her heart chart and code can be found HERE! Her table is also much nicer to look at, so feel free to head on over

Fill out the form below and I'll update the chart with your character name and associated hearts, along with what my character thinks of yours. c: There's an index below that shows what each heart means as well.

Silverwing
Russetrye |
Russetpaw? She's really talented, almost reminds me of myself to be honest, especially with that attitude of hers. She's just a joy to be around, and I feel like we're more than just apprentice and mentor. I hope she feels the same way. The only problem I have with her is that she put herself in harms way for me. Don't get me wrong, it means the world to me that she would do something like that, but Blazefang is right. She needs to learn that she's my responsibility, I'm not hers. I'll have to put a stop to that, I would never forgive myself if she ever got hurt for my sake.

Nightstar |
Ugh, Nightstar. He's as evil as he is scary, a menace to the forest, I don't understand why Shrikestar wants an alliance with him. Someone like Nightstar would probably just take our tunnels and try to push Windclan off of its territory. What else? He talks funny. Ugly.

Harriertalon |

Harrierpaw gives me hope for the future of Shadowclan, out of all my experiences with her clan she was by far the best. Thalia was pretty interesting I suppose, but Harrierpaw was kind enough to share some of her food with me. It meant a lot that she would do that, she's a good cat for sure, a lovely specimen of what Shadowclan should be. I really hope that we can become closer in the future!

Fuzzface |
He doesn't get excited for training, all he does is sit around and eat all day, and it's incredibly hard to get him moving without threatening him. I thought he was a disappointment, but that was way too mean of me. If he's not properly motivated, then that's my fault as a mentor. Smallbean assigned him to me because he thought I could handle Fuzzpaw, and I don't want to disappoint him. I should talk to him, get to know him, find a way to motivate him. Yeah, I got this!

I kind of got distracted the last time I talked with Fuzzface. I owe him a proper conversation, maybe next gathering?

Smallbean |
I, uh... Yeah. He made me cry. That's the second time I've lost it in front of him. At some point I just have to realize that he's never gonna like me, but... I really want him to like me. I don't even know what I did to make him hate me in the first place, so I'll probably have to be more thoughtful with my words around him, same goes for my actions. What I did was stupid, I just hope that at some point he can forgive me for whatever it is I did, and for what I'm already doing.

Sleepyhollow |
Sleepypaw is a really nice cat! I feel pretty close to her I guess, about as close as I feel to Russetpaw, though it's a bit different. She's really smart, her and Russetpaw make a good team, I'm glad they're so close. Oh, right. I let her see a really sad side of me, I never want to put her through something like that again. She told me that she looks up to me, I don't know why to be honest, I'm just a walking problem.

Lightningbreeze |
Hehe, Lightningpaw! I heard that she became an apprentice, good for her! She's so full of energy, I don't envy her mentor at all. What a pawful that one is. I wonder what her warrior name would be? Lightningclaw sounds cool, or Lightningstrike, maybe Lightningstep? Oh, I almost forgot, she promised to teach me how to climb trees when she gets older! I can't wait for that!

Blazefang! |
What do I think of Blazefang? I don't know what words I should be using for such a cat, but I'll try my best. Blazefang is the most perfect, amazing cat I've ever met. The moment I became her apprentice was the moment I felt like I'd actually been seen for once. She's always been really kind to me, and whenever I have the chance I'm always looking for her so we can hang out a little bit longer! It's getting really hard lately though, with the twolegs and all that. I might have a problem too. Any time I'm near her my heart beats really fast and I get this weird fuzzy feeling, I don't know what kind of sickness that is but doesn't feel that bad I guess. Oh, she disciplined me earlier too. I feel terrible about that, I was her perfect apprentice before but now I've upset her...

Whisperear |
Please don't make me think about them, I really don't want to cry right now.

Weaselfoot |
I'm not sure I like him. He seems fine, I bet he's a pretty loyal warrior, and a fine hunter, but my first time meeting him he was rude to my friends. He's not starting off strong, but I suppose he could always surprise me and turn out to be a nice tom?

Brackenwing! |
If not for Blazefang, then Brackenwing would easily be my favorite cat in all of the clans! She’s a really amazing friend, I know now that it can’t be easy putting up with me all the time, but she has enough patience for the both of us. She’s really cool, and kind, and amazing, and I love her a lot! I don’t think that she sees herself the same way I do, but I’m sure I can change that eventually. What else? Hmm… I don’t know if Shrikestar did it on purpose, but I love my name, and that I share part of it with her. I know I’m just being silly, but I feel like the wing in our names is almost like a sign that we were meant to be friends, a sign that we’ll always be friends. I know I haven’t been the best friend I can be to her, but I’ll make up for it!

character name | hearts

Sablestrike
Astraeus |
He told me his name was Asphodel, screams fake name right? I thought he was a Skyclanner at first, but the way he spoke about the land beyond the territories just seems too detailed, maybe he is a traveler as he claimed. One thing I know is that he's pretty decent in a fight, I'll have to watch out for him in the future.

Nightstar |
Nightstar, one of the few cat's I recognized as my superior. The way he fought was incredible, and he always thought about situations logically, even with that short temper of his. If not for that, he would have been the perfect leader. I'm not sure if what I said even meant anything to him, but I guess it's too late to apologize now.

I wouldn't say I hate him, but he's fallen from grace for sure. He broke the code and tried to hide it from all of us, and the worst part of it all is that his bloodline is being spread throughout Thunderclan... Actually, maybe that's a good thing. His kits will most likely be rule breakers like their father, Nightstar's inability to keep his paws to himself might end up hurting Thunderclan in the end.

Harriertalon |
The kit that Leopardsun brought home? I wanted to get to know her, but I was too slow for that. I don't know why it felt so hard to approach her. She didn't have any Shadowclan blood in her, yet she was still a kind soul that put her best paw forward when it came to Shadowclan. I was proud to call her a clanmate while she was with us.

Honestly, I can't stop thinking about the night that I told her how I felt. Everything from her response to how childish I was acting, it's all just stuck in my head. At the time it seemed that she felt the same way, but now she's our medicine cat. I'm not sure what that means for us, but this is probably as far as our relationship goes.

Thalia |
I never understood her obsession with flowers. It's such a shame that I couldn't learn more about pelts from her, I'll just have to hope that what she taught me was enough.

Leopardsun |
Ah, my proxy. A weak cat that Starclan chose to hold my spot while I learned the ways of the warrior. She's thoroughly surprised me. Her dedication to Shadowclan is truly admirable, though if she keeps working the way she is I'm sure she'll be dying an early death. I really don't want that for her, she's a nice enough cat, useful in a fight too. She's defied my expectation thus far, and she's quickly become the only cat other than Nightstar that I can say is my superior. If she ever knew such a thing I'm sure she'd be smug about it, best to keep something like that to myself.

Snowfoot |
Snowfoot... I really don't want to think about her. Ever since she lost her memory I haven't even been able to look at her. I'm afraid to look into her eyes and see zero recognition, I don't know what I'd do if that happens. I love her so much, that might even break me.

Lighttail |
Lighttail is a fine warrior, and sister I suppose. I see everything she does for Snowfoot and know that I'm being a terrible brother to her, pushing all of that onto her. I really need to apologize for that at some point, but right now I just can't.

Sunflare |
Sunpaw, my first apprentice. I can't say I'm thrilled with the way that I've obtained him, but I'll certainly use him to prove that I deserve my name. When I'm through with him he'll be a proper candidate for leader one day, that is if he lives through three leaders, myself included.

Swiftheart |
Loud, full of energy. Overall she's a pretty decent cat I guess, she's really nice but the most noteworthy thing about her is that she's Nightstar's sister. I should stay on her good side, that might be the key to getting closer to Nightstar.

Iceheart |
Iceheart is an exceptional warrior. From what I gather she cares for the clan, and is very useful in a fight. Our spar taught me a lot, I look forward to spending more time with her in the future.

Tawnyshadow |
From what I know of her, she's incredibly loyal, willing to give her life for her clan even if the results are minimal. This was when she was a tiny kit, small enough to drown in the shallowest of puddles yet brave enough to want to travel our territory while knowing the risks. I'm still not sure if she's just an idiot or if she's just that loyal to her clan, but I'm curious to see how her resolve has held up.

character name | hearts

Stoatclaw
Dawnfeather |
Um, Dawnfeather? I'm sure I've seen her around 'camp' a couple of times, seems nice enough, but then again so did most of the cats I've met. I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be another Blackbear.

Astershine |

It feels like Astershine is the only sane cat in Skyclan, which is crazy considering who his father is. I'm really happy that I can call him my friend, I'm sure that if it wasn't for him I'd have lost it way before I became a warrior.

Birdchaser |
Birdchaser is really scary, but she's not like Blackbear or Crimsonflame. I can tell she cares about Skyclan as a whole, and I kind of feel bad for disappointing her. She gave me an apprentice, that has to be a test right? I can't fail her this time around.

Lightningpaw |
I can't really get a read on her yet, but I don't want this to be a repeat of my situation with Frostbite... Without the death part. I want to teach her how to be a respectable warrior, which might be a bit hard considering who I am, but I don't want her to turn into another Blackbear. I'm gonna do my best for Lightingpaw.

Blackbear |
She's always angry, she's always looking for a fight, and if I'm being honest I'm afraid one day she's going to just snap and kill me. She already gave me a scar, maybe she's got a taste for blood? What's worse is that she has kits flocking to her, and an apprentice. I fear for Crookedpaw every time he leaves camp with her, and Creampaw doesn't leave her side either. I wonder if she's threatening him  in some way? There's no shot that they would willingly be with her, somethings up. Um, side not, I've seen her trying to squeeze the life out of some of the kits.

Lighttail |
Lighttail is absolutely wonderful, a shining example of what a warrior should be. She was my first real friend, which is a bit odd considering she's from a different clan, but I'm not complaining. She's a really interesting she-cat and I can't wait to see more of her. Actually, when we came to Fourtrees, I saw her talking to another tom. My mind might just be messing around with me, but she looked really... no, you shouldn't be thinking about that.

Willowvine |
Willowvine? Uh, yeah I think I've seen her around camp a couple of times, haven't really been able to talk to her yet, but she was an apprentice when I was, so she might not be like the other monsters in the clan. I'd like to properly meet her one of these days, maybe when everything goes back to normal.

Wolfblossom |
I haven't really talked much with her, but she seems like a nice enough cat. That's right, she became deputy recently. I'm sure she'll do a fine job, after all she seems like the most normal cat Skyclan has to offer, far from the likes of Blackbear and Crimsonflame.

character name | hearts

Shrewkit
Copperkit |
Isn't it obvious? She's my sister, of course I love her! Copper's so nice to me, she even gave me her flower! I can't wait for the both of us to become apprentices, then we can spend all day training together and hunting and I can get her gifts! There's only one thing I would absolutely NEVER do with her, and that's spar with her. I don't think I could bring myself to hit her, even if it is just pretend.

character name | hearts

character name | hearts

Make a wish change to reality

Index:

[/b]

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Last edited by Romantica on Thu 25 May 2023 - 3:49; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 20:57

Your Character Name: Russ
Clan: WC
What Character's Chart You Want On: Silver silver silver

Your Character Name: Astraeus
Clan: none
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sable

Your Character Name: Dawnfeather
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: stoat! And Syc, though they’ve hardly interacted.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 20:58

Your Character Name: Nightstar
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sablestrike, Silverwing, and Sycamoreblossom

Romantica's heart chart  Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 21:33

Your Character Name: Harrierpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Silver, Sable

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Romantica's heart chart  JGgdMsS Romantica's heart chart  JGg3TFt  Romantica's heart chart  JGg3GK7 Romantica's heart chart  JGg2WjR

Romantica's heart chart  JcTsSP1  Romantica's heart chart  JcnAVnI Romantica's heart chart  Grub_f10Romantica's heart chart  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 22:45

Your Character Name: Fuzz
What Character's Chart You Want On: Silver

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Romantica's heart chart  VHQrlk5
Romantica's heart chart  1QYZaRo

Romantica's heart chart  Molex311
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 22:49

Your Character Name: Smallbean
Clan: Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Silver!

Your Character Name: Astershine
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stoat >:D

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 23:04

Your Character Name: sleeps
Clan: wc
What Character's Chart You Want On: Silver hehe

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 23:15

Your Character Name: Birdchaser
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stoatclaw

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 4:24

Your Character Name: Lightningpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stoatclaw & Silverwing

Your Character Name: Leopardsun
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sablestrike

Your Character Name: Thalia

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 4:26

Your Character Name: Blackbear
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stoatclaw
xoxo

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 7:38

Updated <3

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Romantica's heart chart  Output12                   Romantica's heart chart  Output10                          Romantica's heart chart  Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2424

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 11:39

Your Character Name: Snowfoot
Clan: SC

Your Character Name: Blazefang
What Character's Chart You Want On: Silverwing

Your Character Name: Lighttail
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sablestrike, Stoatclaw

Your Character Name: Sunpaw
Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Characters : [W]illowpaw, [S]wirlkit, [A]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 14:32

Your Character Name: Willowvine
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stoatclaw's

==  Swirlpaw  ==    Riverclan Apprentice  == 
                                                                                                                                                                Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:08

Your Character Name: Swiftheart
Clan: Shadowclan

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 16:16

updated!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Romantica's heart chart  Output12                   Romantica's heart chart  Output10                          Romantica's heart chart  Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romantica's heart chart    Romantica's heart chart  Empty

Back to top Go down

Romantica's heart chart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next