Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2023

Go down 
+30
Aspen
Fox
Memories
Arcana
JJ
xaandiir
Holly
Muggy
lostfanboy
Nerd
Romantica
Maagistar
kiikko
Ice
Tara
Copperbeanz
Flybot
MediocreCrisis
Lapis
Ash
Reaper King
Alex
Tiny
kizzy
kjSage
Grey
Kitty
King Falcon I
downfive
zenpaii
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:00

It was slightly embarrassing being next to the very she-cat howling with all her might, but who was Firepaw to stop her? She was enjoying herself, as she should. This was both their first gathering and it was exciting! She did wish they'd left Curlypaw at camp, though.

It was unfortunate that the first cat to answer her sister's call had a voice that grated the nerves. Her whiskers lifted as she grimaced at him. Who ruffled his fur? "Yet here you are, yapping away." Her ears flicked back, eyes narrowing. The russet apprentice already had a short fuse as it is. "Before giving unsolicited advice to strangers, I'd suggest starting with yourself first. I've killed mice with deeper squeaks than you." She ran a paw over her ear and inspected it, sneering. "I think you've made my ears bleed." Please. Please. She begged StarClan that this WindClan cat, with head full of bees, was more bite than bark.

She knew it was against the code to draw blood during the full moons gathering, but... Would StarClan really mind when it was this guy?

Firepaw has confronted Jaypaw.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzjwJV February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzNeMg February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JGg2mwx February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzwPEb February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzwXQn

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JcTsSP1  February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JcnAVnI February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:26

The gathering had begun, but so had something else.

Some other apprentice had taken it upon himself to raise his voice towards Rosepaw, and instantly the curly tom's pelt raised along his spine. He'd never truly gotten angry before, but the way that this tom spoke really pulled his whiskers and he felt an odd clamminess fill his chest that he hadn't before. Rosepaw was just having fun like she always did, so who was this cat to say she couldn't enjoy herself? Not to mention this was a gathering, it was exciting for everyone, so it was no wonder that the younger apprentice was ready to meet others. Unfortunately, in her calling out to others, she'd attracted the wrong type of cat.

He certainly didn't want to start anything seeing as though this was a gathering, but he couldn't let this rude tom get away with being so ill-mannered towards his best friend. Luckily, Firepaw had begun to confront him. It was of course slightly more snide than he'd liked, but at least she knew how to use her words, unlike him.

Standing up, Curlypaw stood up as tall as he could. Making his way over to the dilute tom, he stood between him and his clanmates. If he was being honest, he didn't have any clue what he was doing or what his long term plan here was, but doing this felt right, in some sense. He'd never been a situation such as this before, but as long as he kept his loved ones safe that was enough for him.

"This is a gathering," Curlypaw began, doing his best to keep his voice calm and steady as he met the icy gaze of the WindClanner. "Let's not start something that could be avoided by you continuing to walk away." Though he was prepared for the tom to lash out at him, he didn't let his gaze or stance waver as he stood firm in front of the stranger. 'Please StarClan, give me strength and patience,' he prayed silently to himself.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:52

Poppypaw was wandering Fourtrees when he heard a shrill noise across the clearing. As he quickly moved towards them, he noticed four young ThunderClan cats and a bigger one (their mother?) trying to attract attention. Before he stepped into the gathering, the black tuxedo heard another cat - they smelled like WindClan - scream at the ThunderClan cats. He understood the feeling. Sometimes, he'd rather just not be around all the cats in the Gathering, and he was always . However, as Jaypaw's comments grew meaner and meaner, Poppypaw felt his own pelt heating up in anger.

When the ThunderClan cats retorted back, the black tuxedo nodded. "They have a point. And if they were being loud and annoying, don't be a fox about it. Tell them to stop yelling and stop yourself." It seemed like both the ThunderClan cat and the rude WindClan cat were bad at shutting their mouths when it would be best for them.

~~

Amberpaw gazed in awe at Fourtrees. She grew up in this clearing, so it was special to her. She remembered gazing at a SkyClan apprentice lazily resting in the Great Oaks, wondering when she would be able to climb up trees like that. Now, as an apprentice who was oh so close to becoming a warrior, she followed SkyClan back to the clearing she once called home.

Poppypaw is confronting Jaypaw too (and by proxy defending Rosepaw and co.)
Amberpaw is open to talk to!
Rookfire isn't in the Gathering yet due to time soup stuff and burdock not being here
Kitespring was taken by Twolegs and cannot attend.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Image10
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 5:20

Fawnshine

"I think so. Mallardstep seems to have received one too." Even if he wasn't an official medicine cat. Her tail flicked sharply behind her, as Fawnshine took in another deep breath, and she stepped away from the crowd to talk with Mottlestar and Thistlemask more privately. "StarClan showed me a vision. When I walked into the Gathering, cats suddenly began to fade out of view. The moon rose and fell, repeating the cycle about seven times - or seven days passing by. There was loud barking, and sounds of the two-legs, and I could hear our missing clanmates crying for help."

There was a visible look of concern on her face as she attempted to make out what the vision the stars had sent to her meant, and sighed. "I believe we won't be safe just yet from the two-legs, unfortunately. It's best we keep our guards high for this Gathering, too."

Fawnshine is talking to Mottlestar and Thistlemask!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 12:28

Kestrelpaw was nearby when Jaypaw's words hit him. His first Gathering, and his silly brother had to make a scene... Their father would not be pleased. Glancing around, he wiggled his way through the bodies until he was between the quarelling cats and his brother. "Jaypaw, let's go find Sleepyhollow..." He said in a low, pleading voice. Glancing over his shoulder to the cats ready to literally fight at a gathering, ganging up on a low cat... He'd remember their faces. "Jaypaw, I'm serious. Coyotegrin would be so angry if she found out, and you know the kick dad has been on recently..." Please Jaypaw...

Kestrelpaw is begging Jaypaw to back down.

---

Burdockroot was late to the gathering, rushing with Rookpaw to make it in time. Silently, but with the companion none-the-less. She had a strange feeling about tonight, and it was only growing with each pawstep. As they neared the crest of the hill leading down to the clearing, Burdockroot stopped cold, swaying for a little bit before collapsing in an unconscious heap...

In her dream, the cats she saw just moments before were no longer there, and the world seemed to melt like ice around her. The full moon was replaced by the steady rise and fall of the sun as it cycles through the days... Desperately, in her unconscious state, she tried to count... One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Sounds shattered into her ears, though the clearing was empty. Barking dogs, Twoleg chatter, tinkling of traps and other contraptions she had not yet seen... But what really caught her attention was the cry of cats not yet returned home, begging for help...

She remained unconscious in the snow.

Burdockroot is unconscious next to Rookfire at the top of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 0:02

A soft giggle left her maw and she smiled until her eyes were crescent moons, through all of the hardship Riverclan was enduring with warriors going missing by the pawful, it was nice to have good warm conversation. She craved it. Craved the connection, the bonding and above all - the attention. "Snowfoot. It fits you." she purred, flicking the Shadowclanners shoulder with her tail as she stood, moving to trot around the other warrior refusing to hide her eyes as she surveyed the black furred warrior. Their pelts were like night and day, though they did have matching white paws and muzzle. Cute. "Mm, quite the beautiful night, if I do say so myself." she agreed as she returned to her original seated position, "Although, the Two-leg stuff is quite an eye sore." Fawneye added with a sigh and an annoyed roll of her eyes. If Snowfoot tried hard enough, she could find the worry blatant in her brow, and the anxious flick of her tail. While the ragdoll was having a lot of fun and was genuinely happy, with the new addition of her apprentice, she felt more tied down. She felt like she was obligated to worry about Twolegs coming in at any moment.

Fawneye is speaking with Snowfoot.

Sleepyhollow  pinned her ears back, each word Silverwing spoke, like an icy dagger to her heart.

I've missed you so much..

I've missed you more. She wanted to say. But she couldn't. Not here.

The warrior turned sharply, her gaze meeting Silverwings, it took everything in her not to show any shred of emotion. She leaned in close enough for their whiskers to touch. "Meet me at the north end of the moors in two sunsets, I'll be on patrol. We'll talk then." she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper and certainly not loud enough for any ears beyond Silverwings to hear. Then she outstretched a paw and pushed her old friend away with all her might, giving her a vicious snarl. "Go. And never show your face here again." she shouted dramatically, spitting on the floor near them. She had to make it dramatic, yet incredibly believable. The calico turned, not bothering to see Silverwings reaction. Hopefully, Silverwing realized she was putting on a show for whoever may be watching and didn't take her malice to heart.

As she left, she heard a familiar piercing yowl reach her large ears, and she quickened her pace. The warrior arrived just as Kestrelpaw mentioned her name and she waved her tail in greeting, quickly taking in the situation, noting the tension, and making her assumptions. She looked at Jaypaw and smiled, a small laugh building in her throat, "C'mon, they're not worth a claw." she spat lifting her chin to look down at the gaggle of apprentices that had gathered. Her eyes landed on the Shadowclan apprentice and she tilted her head in thought. She'd love to rough up a Shadowclanner but breaking the code and battling at a Gathering and beating down an apprentice were two things she wouldn't lower herself down to. That and pissing off Shrikestar was the last thing on her to-do list.

As she turned to leave, she heard Nightstar's yowl cut across the chatter and she narrowed her eyes but sat down. Surely the newly made apprentices didn't want to start something during their first Gathering...

Sleepyhollow told off Silverwing and went to see what all the commotion with her brothers was all about. She addressed Jaypaw and greeted Kestrelpaw.

---
Echopaw is open to talking to but will not leave Comfreyheart or Briarrose's side.

Foxpaw blinked as he thought of an appropriate response, "Ah, well. Beats me." This wasn't an inherent lie, he truly didn't know what has become of his family, his mother Rita left them, and Star was happy in  twoleg home. Basically kidnapped. "You been in Riverclan your whole life, kid?" he questioned, giving him a friendly smile.

Foxpaw is talking with Darkpaw.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 7:44

↞ JUNIPERPAW ↠

Juniperpaw gave a noncommittal shrug, blue eyes still scanning across the crowd. ”Is there anyone here that you know, Rainpaw? Or maybe someone you want to meet? You need to come out of your shell more, you know!”

Looking around excitedly, a plan began to form in the molly’s mind. She was such a genius, wasn’t she? ”How about this! You pick a cat you want to meet, and we can go together! I’ll be beside you to keep you from getting too nervous!

Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 10:52

Darkpaw ☆ RiverClan

Darkpaw didn't miss his companion's attempt to skirt around the subject of where his family was now. Perhaps I shouldn't have asked that, Darkpaw thought. But the RiverClan apprentice wasn't about to push it. If Foxpaw didn't want to delve deeper into his story, that was understandable.

"Yes, I was born in RiverClan," Darkpaw said, a hint of pride in his voice. Truthfully, he couldn't imagine growing up anywhere else; even being at Fourtrees tonight made him ache with longing for the river, of her twist and turns, of the fog that sometimes gathered near her edges on chilly mornings. Darkpaw wondered briefly if Foxpaw had ever felt that way about SkyClan; could a cat feel that connected to a clan he hadn't grown up in?

Darkpaw flicked his ears forward as Nightstar called the Gathering to a start. "Let's listen," he told Foxpaw. This is my first Gathering, after all. I don't want to miss anything.

Sparkpaw is sparring with Amberpaw of WindClan.
Emberpaw is talking with Goldenpaw and Lichenpaw of ThunderClan.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 12:23

It wasn't long before the other clans came into the clearing, with leaders taking their place on the great rock and the other deputies below. "Skyclan is well... I'm glad to no longer be making a home out of fourtrees." She responded to Leopardsun. "I hope Shadowclan is well." Nightstar may have been rude and... eccentric, but his deputy seemed to be nice and considerate, at the very least. She glanced around the clearing, noting that her apprentice Smokepaw had found someone to talk to. Thunderclan, perhaps, but it was hard to tell at this distance.

Hardly could conversation be started however, as one by one it seemed the medicine cats were calling for their leaders. Wolfblossom's ears twitched, straining in their direction curiously. It was unsettling... All she could do was try and catch snippets of the conversations. Whatever it was, she had a suspicion that it wasn't going to be good news.

Wolfblossom is trying to listen to what's going on around her.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 15:06

(applogies for the late post and for how short it is I gotta go in just a couple mins but wanted to get this in since Im long overdue on it. Also applogies... I didnt exactly read all this yet. I got behind and now im 5 pages behind in this gathering but know I need to get back on top of it ... SIGHHH)

Batsong:

Batsong walked in with her clanmates. The gatherings were never the easiest of times for her given that she was content to be alone or at most just hanging out with her friends and clanmates... all these cats just gave her anxity.

She spotted Sparrowpaw and started to walk over to ehr but unfortunately as she got closer ... Everything just sorta ... vanished. No one was there everyone disappered. Batsong fought panic as she turned around cofused out of her mind. Where the clearing had moments ago held the busy amount of cats in great numbers was all now but empty.

"AHASHA what the w-w-w...world?? The sun rose quickly so so fast ... it had been night time just moments earlier then it turned back to night just as fast only a couple seconds passing between the two

Batsong was at this point fully freaking out and curled up into a little ball scared out of her mind. She couldnt help but also think about that time she was flying in the starclan dream and then the earth fell away below her paws indicating the earthquake before it struck. Now she felt like each passing day was only a couple seconds long. She squeezed her eyes shut just hoping it would stop already.

"s-s/ssparrow!?? she stuttered yelling at the place sparrowpaw had been only moments prior but now several days had passed.

She slumped over each time she tried to get back up to her paws.
She felt utterly terrible, when would this nightmare end?

Stormwatcher arrived with skyclan you can talk to him if you want but he probably wont interact aton

(Storm is here but basically I just want my req for him. Pls dont interact with him cause Im already behind on so many posts Cry )

Eaglepaw is super excited to be here and has not yet noticed his med cat flopping around on the ground nearby. He has however noticed his brother jay getting in what looked to be trouble. Frowning he went over to try and get his brother out of whatever mess he was now in.

Eaglepaw is trying to get jay to calm down

Swiftheart decided to stay home this time, cause im exhausted and need to do a ton of work still and cant keep up with everyone (im sorry!)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 17:20

Somehow this insufferable she-cat did have friends. Maybe they just pitied her. It seemed likely to the Windclanner, from what he could tell there was nothing desirable about her. A russet she-cat had the audacity to tell him that he was wrong. "Oh, really?" He hissed, hackles raising. "At least I'm not feather-brained enough to be screaming in the ears of nearby cats at a gathering. Better yet, I'm not feather-brained enough to befriend said cat. You sure it was me who made your ears bleed? Or your irksome friend here. Not like you'd be able to tell the difference, you're just a fuzz-brained mouse-muncher. "

Before he had the chance to continue, a light grey tom placed himself between them. "Excuse you." He hissed. As Curlypaw spoke, Jaypaw kept his chest puffed and head raised, challenging his gaze. He shoved his face closer to Curlypaw's, narrowing his pale eyes, stance unwavering. "Yeah, and what of it? I don't need to listen to a mange-pelt like you." He paused and looked over the tom's curly fur. Unsightly. "A gathering's only rule is to not draw blood. I can say whatever I'd like to your insufferable excuse for a clanmate. At least I'm actually able to defend myself instead of cowering behind my so-called friends. Windclan might have the reputation of being runners, but maybe you dirty squirrel-chasers are the real cowards." As his anger increased, he had to restrain himself from lashing out at these fleabags. His self-control was only so secure though.

Jaypaw defiantly held his gaze to Curlypaw's until another voice spoke up. He dug his unsheathed claws into the ground. Why couldn't these cats all just shut up. Eyes flickering over to the newcomer, they lingered on him for a moment before he swung his head to face him. "This doesn't concern you, frog-face." He sneered. And he smelled like frogs, too. A Shadowclanner, undoubtedly. "Go hop away, froggy. Get away from me. I don't need your filth near my pelt." He wouldn't forget the trouble Shadowclan had been causing Windclan.

It seemed the cats lining up to defend this stupid Thunderclanner kept on coming, for he was immediately shoved to the side again as another cat pushed through. Claws harshly digging into the dirt underpaw, he turned to face the cat with bared teeth and an insult on the tip of his tongue, only to come face to face with Kestrelpaw. Of course, he was probably here to scold him for being mean. Kestrelpaw began to plead, though, on behalf of their father and mother. Far worse than any lecture. Guilt began to eat away his anger. Without letting his intense demeaner falter, he quietly responded to his brother. "Fine, whatever. Lets go. These minnnow-hearts aren't worth my time." The words were just loud enough for the nearby cats to hear. Beginning to turn away, he spared one last loathed glance toward the cats behind him. They'd be fresh-kill if it wasn't a gathering.

When he turned his head back around, both Sleepyhollow and Eaglepaw were also there. "Yeah." He said, shortly. At least Sleepyhollow shared his disdain for those Thunderclanners. "Look, Kestrel, we found her. What now." He meowed unceremoniously.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 1:42

Sparkpaw pulled, and while her strength didn't quite match her's as she was so much older, she could certainly tell that she was stronger than most Windclan apprentices. It was hardly a surprise. After a moment of struggling, Amberpaw staggered forward and pulled her paw away, allowing the Thunderclan apprentice to win without making it too terribly obvious.

"That's what I thought. Thunderclan apprentices are tough! I sure hope I don't have to tussle with you anytime soon." She gave her a friendly smirk. She could hear some of the tension beginning to build going on around her, but she paid it no mind. She was here to be on her best behavior and to let the shenanigans of other clans play out as they would.

It would not be her to blame this time. Nope.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 5:25

Mottlestar's jaw visibly tightened as she heard the news from Fawnshine. That didn't seem good. But her mind went into overdrive in deciphering the message from StarClan, and the only thing that she could think was... Come back in seven sunrises. Looking distant as she tried to piece it together, the molly shook her head, looking to her medicine cat. "I wonder if StarClan wants us to come back in seven days. I wonder if it'll help us find our missing clanmates..." She wanted her clan to be whole again. To not have to be worrying about losing anybody to the clutches of these twolegs anymore. It weighed on her considerably, to not be able to protect her Clan.

But all of those worries were snapped away when she heard Nightstar begin the gathering. The molly turned around with a shocked look, before quickly spinning back to her deputy and medicine cat. "Pass on the message as you pass by our Clanmates to be wary, Fawnshine. Evidently, some leaders keep fluff in their ears and can't hear a I'll be right back." A mixture of annoyance and ammusal seemed to tint Mottlestar's voice, but with a dip of her head to the other she-cats, Mottlestar went back to sprinting upon the rock. It was in time for her to catch the announcements of the Shadowclan leader, and since she had already drawn attention to herself by having to leap back up, the she-cat figured it would be as good of time as any to make the announcement for her Clan.

Stepping forward, the annoyance twitching at the tip of her tail was stilled. "Thunderclan is faring well, even if Shadowclan can't seem to notice when their leader pardons herself for a brief, important discussion. Nevertheless, despite the traps that continue to litter our territory as well, we are flourishing. We welcome Firepaw, Thrushpaw, Turtlepaw, Sunpaw, Goldenpaw, Sparkpaw, Rosepaw, and Salamanderpaw to our apprentice den. Thunderclan also has one apprentice that has earned their warrior name, and we congratulate Murkyripple on becoming a warrior." She wasn't going to let Nightstar's act go unnoticed. It was one thing to start the Gathering when all were up there, but it was another when there was a crucial piece obviously missing. No longer were the leaders in the sea of cats where it was easy to be lost, but instead, they were upon the Great Rock. Cats knew if a leader wasn't up there.

"We welcome many new kits to our Clan as well, and we honor Dayquill for his service and time as a warrior, as he has earned a restful retirement. Despite the leafbare, and twolegs, it seems Starclan has blessed us with strength. Let it also be known that my offer still stands: Cats who are coming home from being caught by two-legs will be allowed passage through Thunderclan territory to make it home. Any other tresspassing is still forbidden, and will be dealt with accordingly." With all of her announcements, the tortoiseshell molly stepped back, taking a place between Birdstar and Perchstar. If Nightstar wanted to bring up her little comment later... Well, he was the one who would lose that battle.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6065

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 6:23

Leopardsun spotted ThunderClan's leader leaping down from the Great Rock amidst the commotion (somewhat more commotion than was typical of these things), as she searched for her own Clanmates to ensure that they were alright; in particular seeking out her own kits in the crowd. Nightstar's voice called out before long and her ears pricked up to pay closer attention- followed by Mottlestar's return and her own announcements, and she tried not to sigh.

Just once! Just once, he could stand to show some courtesy.

She looked around for the ThunderClan deputy to direct her words to, but nonetheless addressed the cats around her.

"You have my sincere apologies for my leader's lack of tact." Then, softer and with another resigned sigh, her professionalism fading as she spoke: "I didn't think something like this would happen again."

I hope this doesn't turn into a trend.

Really, Leopardsun just hoped that the other Clans' leaders and deputies wouldn't judge her too harshly by Nightstar's actions. She was doing what she could to be a personable face of ShadowClan, but he certainly wasn't making it easy for her. It wasn't that she didn't understand his perspective on some level, but there was a balance between intimidation and losing respect, and she was starting to think he struggled to stay on that border.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 7:18

Curlypaw stepped in front of her, and she would have clawed him had he not spoken job for Rosepaw as well. He was close to a strike two. She shoved the curly tom aside as the WindClan apprentice started up again. "Using insults in succession, just to get a word in and hear your own, irritating voice? Pathetic." Hit me. "You've already lost, WindClan." HIT ME! See what I can do!  "With a forest full of cats, why would anyone choose you to be aqquante with, let alone  friends?" She shivered slightly, claws unsheathed and itching to dig under his skin. Rosepaw was unfortunately out of Firepaw's thoughts as her anger bubbled.

Her growls were cut short, however, when his own clanmates came to his aid, dragging him away from the ThunderClan group. Jaypaw... She would remember that name. "You're lucky, Jaypaw." She spat, getting the last word in. Any more provocation from the tom and she would lose it.

It was Mottlestar, her mother, who brought Firepaw back to reality. Right. They were at a gathering, being watched by StarClan closely. Especially during a time when the location of many of the forest cats were out of reach. Upset about it all, Firepaw chose to remove herself from her group.

Firepaw is still angry, but is listening to the announcements.

Batpaw is bored and thinking of leaving.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzjwJV February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzNeMg February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JGg2mwx February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzwPEb February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JPzwXQn

February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JcTsSP1  February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JcnAVnI February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2023   February Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2023
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next