Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]

Go down 
+7
Karuna
speedy
xaandiir
Romantica
Nerd
MediocreCrisis
Holly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 0:45

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Quillsplash listened to Leopardstar's words in silence, knowing that he was in no position to push further. Nor did he really want to; ShadowClan's relationship with the other Clans wasn't something he cared about. As Heatherberry began speaking, the tortoiseshell sat back, letting the medicine cat finish speaking before speaking up himself. He cared little about Leopardstar's council; he hardly knew the she-cat, having almost never spoken with her before, and she seemed just as concerned with him. "On a side note, there has been a notable increase in rogue sightings. Perhaps border patrols could be increased?" This was a much less important thing to bring up, but he figured he should bring it up anyway.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 9:20

i've given up on counting blessings
Leopardstar nodded to Quillsplash, glancing over the crowd. "Thank you for the report, Quillsplash. Increased border patrols seems like an appropriate response, particularly during the day when the majority are otherwise sleeping. Unless anyone has a different idea?"

After a moment, she returned her gaze to her daughter and medicine cat. "You're correct, Heatherberry. Grief cannot guide our actions forever, and more than enough time has passed. I trust your judgment--are there any cats you would encourage to step forward?"
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jun 2024 - 3:24

Sablestrike kept himself silent as the discussion began. Nettleweaver did have a point, but he would rot in the ground before he let that tom become an envoy for Shadowclan. He still lacked the maturity needed for such a task. Thankfully, Leopardstar shut down the idea. He found it hard to argue with the leader's logic. Thoughtful of consequences, mindful of internal wounds still healing. Would he be anything like that when he became leader, or would he keep his recklessness and forget about Leopardstar's teachings? Regardless, he would make sure Shadowclan thrived, even if it meant making decisions that would ruin it.

"Congratulations, Lilyvalley. I look forward to meeting your kits when they are brought into this world, and I want you to know that I will ensure their safety while they remain here." The deputy offered the twisted warrior a dip of his head. While they had lost plenty of clanmates, Shadowclan was still far from small and helpless. They didn't need to find friends in other clans just as they didn't need to buff their numbers with new litters, but that didn't mean it was any less welcomed. "As for potential friends, I agree that we should not reach out to any of the other clans at this moment. Our history with Windclan makes me hesitant to approach them, though I can't tell how much of that is because of my own personal bias, and offering aid to any of the others may have consequences we have yet to see. If push comes to shove however I believe Skyclan would be a good choice. Wolfstar is a very level-headed leader from what I remember. I'm sure if we come to her from a place of logic she would have no trouble accepting an alliance with us, though that would be a matter to discuss with the rest of our council, if the time comes."

"If I may," Sablestrike shot Heatherberry an apologetic glance. "I would like to suggest Sunflare. I believe he is wise enough to know right from wrong, and he has no problems with letting his opinion be heard. He may be young, but I see him as an experienced warrior, as well as a dedicated mentor. He would be a perfect fit for our council." Truthfully, Sablestrike wasn't sure Sunflare would be a good fit, though most of that opinion was due to their relationship. Regardless of that, Sunflare had proven himself time and time again to be an excellent mentor and warrior, even if he did let his mouth run from time to time.

Aside from that, Sablestrike wasn't too sure who else he should suggest. He had felt he knew so many of his clanmates, but when faced with potential new council members he had no idea who would fit. Quillsplash seemed like a viable candidate, but much of the warrior was still unknown to Sablestrike. Too many of his warriors were still so young, and those that weren't seemed too immature to serve. Aside from Rookfire, but he had a feeling the elderly tom wouldn't wish to join even if asked.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 Output12                   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 Output10                          Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4590

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jun 2024 - 8:26

Heatherberry nodded as Sablestrike spoke up. "Silverhawk is my recommendation; though young, I feel he has much to offer. A voice for the younger generation and a wide range of experience in his short time as a warrior. And I agree with Sablestrike that Sunflare should also be considered; I've seen... Growth in him." Ever since the death of Tawnyshadow, Sunflare seemed to have mellowed out, no longer feeling like a high risk cat behavior wise. She hoped to be right.

There were few cats to choose from these days, some just returning to ShadowClan while others were learning at a slower pace. Badgermask had been thought of as well, but with Leopardstar and herself being family... It was best to keep the council as far from familial bias as possible.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JPzjwJV Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JPzNeMg Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JGg2mwx Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JPzwPEb Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JcnAVnI Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jun 2024 - 8:52

SILVERHAWK
The darker the weather...

Silverhawk had taken his usual spot near the front of the crowd for the meeting, though he did not raise his voice to speak. He simply listened to the talk of alliance with twitching ears. If he spoke, he might have laughed at Nettleweaver for volunteering himself as their representative. Or, far riskier, he might have revealed his bias when the potential of allying with Wolfstar was brought forth. Silverhawk’s eyes slid toward the deputy and he blinked slowly. An alliance with SkyClan… he snorted quietly to himself. Wouldn’t that make parts of his life easier?

Though when Heatherberry suggested bringing new cats onto the council… Silverhawk was tempted to break his quiet. He would be the perfect cat to help advise ShadowClan’s future. Leopardstar had enough sense to know that, and she was amenable to the idea of bringing more council members on. Silverhawk’s tail swished back and forth across the ground and eagerness made his paws tingle. Was it arrogant to volunteer himself? Would that stain his chances? Silverhawk blinked to suppress his thinking before it got too far. There were still others talking anyway, and it certainly wouldn’t make him look good if he were to interrupt. But surely, he thought, his Clanmates knew well enough to know he was the best among them. Someone had to call his name before he had to take the risk himself.

And someone did. A full-body prickle went through Silverhawk immediately at the sound of his name being called out. Warmth rushed out from his chest, running down to his paws and all the way into his ears, the end of his tail. Oh, Heatherberry--one of the very first cats he’d made friends with. Of course she saw his worth. She had watched him grow up, watched up endure and become the perfect warrior. Silverhawk lifted his chin and smiled at the suggestion. He couldn’t help but hold himself taller as pride thrummed through him, nose to tail. Turning to look for Heatherberry among the crowd, he said, ”I’m honored you would recommend me, Heatherberry. Truly.” Silverhawk squinted warmly toward her before turning around to face Leopardstar again. His gaze was sharp, certain, and hungry when it fastened on her again. ”And I would be honored to serve ShadowClan in that way, if you would have me.”
...the better the man.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • he/him • #845D56
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 14:22

i've given up on counting blessings
Leopardstar listened as her Clanmates spoke; her deputy and medicine cat each posing their own choices. She considered each one for a moment: Sunflare had been... Problematic for quite some time, though he'd been more annoying than anything truly damaging, and Silverhawk she admittedly didn't know too well; at first she'd avoided interacting with him more than necessary after the loss of Honeylight, and now she simply had other matters to attend to.

And even if either of them were to step out of hand, the rest of ShadowClan's leadership would surely step in.

"Very well," she nodded. "Silverhawk and Sunflare are formally invited to join ShadowClan's council. Should you accept this position, you will help to make decisions that guide ShadowClan into the future; considering the potential and consequences of each course of action."
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 14:44

Sunflare hesitated. This had been everything he’d wanted, once. As a younger cat, power had been his only goal. But now? Power had nearly destroyed him, cost him every relationship he could have had. No. He couldn’t have power. But he could have responsibility. Heatherberry vouched for his character. Sablestrike and Leopardstar both approved of him for once. Shakily, he stood up. “I accept,” he mewed. “But please, if at any time there is concern that I am not making wise choices or am no longer a good fit, don’t hesitate to tell me.”
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 17:35

Today was full of surprises. Had Lilypaw just agreed with him…? Amber eye graced over the she-cat, a scathing side eye of ever there was one. He’d hardly seen her making friend with that WindClan cat that time, and then she couldn’t even hold her own? If he wasn’t trying to constantly prove that he deserved, no, demanded to be respected by his peers, he would have snorted. Considering his lack of allies, every move he made in this game if “favourites” had to be the right one. That included being outwardly appalled with those he disliked, his own inner monologue was as poisonous as ever though. What made the white tom all the more annoyed, was that Lilypaw had actually made some almost decent points. Nettleweaver’s idea, or plan, then began to gain more support, Sunflare and Quillsplash amongst them. It was heartwarming to feel valued for a moment. His hardwork was paying off, right in Leopardstar’s face. The debating that ensued was welcome too, hearing the words spoken aloud gave him more perspective on their prospects, and those they should ignore. His whiskers twitched, about to add his own comment when Leopardstar cut their plotting short.

Once again, the bob-tailed warrior fought hard to contain his resentment for the ShadowClan leader. His mouth remained firmly closed, while his teeth grit together. When her cold gaze slid to him, he knew the words she said next were meant for him. It was insulting, all of it, like death berries wrapped in a blossom. Perhaps if she spent less time atop her perch relishing in the power she kept so guarded, Leopardstar would see Nettleweaver for all that he was. He wondered how many friends she had in other clans, or outside of the clans, he had several. More than he had in his own home, and they certainly weren’t shy about letting him on their secrets. Leopardstar’s opinion of him was so low that she thought he was tactless in his pursuit of friendship and secrets. What did he expect though? A cat as reclusive as the she-cat that now held his gaze probably wouldn’t understand these intricacies. Regardless of her instructions he would continue on his own path, they would all be wrong. Nettleweaver’s mouth curved up into a smile. “If your mind ever changes, Leopardstar, I am still happy to visit the other clans.” he mewed, his tone even and calm. He stepped back, head turning now to rest both his eyes on Lilypaw “Congrats, by the way.” His smiled widened a little, and then he sat back down. He was mature and sensible, and now everyone had seen that. He would get what he deserved.

Now that his plan had been shut down, he hoped the meeting would end so he could throw a tantrum in private. Unfortunately, that blessing alluded him at the fault of Quillsplash and Heatherberry. He liked them two, why did they have to be the cause of his suffering today? Quillsplash especially, did he really have to mention the rogue increase? It was so hard to find fun around here. Heatherberry’s query was a lot more enticing. He’d volunteer himself, he could be fair and he also wasn’t anybody’s pawn. This meeting clearly showed that his opinion differed from Leopardstar’s, but no one called him forth. Which Nettleweaver had come to expect, and he wasn’t going to volunteer himself, he just had to keep on waiting, as boring as that was. It was a consolation that Silverhawk was chosen. At least he had one certain ally on that council, with his help Silverhawk could fix everything wrong with ShadowClan. He was even open to guiding Sunflare in the right direction, the older tom’s agreement in his suggestion was hopefully a sign of friendship on the horizon.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2