Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]

Go down 
+7
Karuna
speedy
xaandiir
Romantica
Nerd
MediocreCrisis
Holly
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Empty
PostSubject: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 13:01

i've given up on counting blessings
Leopardstar ascended the Jaggedrock swiftly, her gaze sweeping over the muddy hollow of ShadowClan's camp. When she spoke, taking a deep breath beforehand, her voice carried to reach every cat still in its vicinity.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock!"
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 14:57

"Ghost in your house, Ghost in your arms"
Boartusk
T2 Warrior | ShadowClan | He/Him

Boartusk was dining on a frog when the call to gather sounded through camp. The large tom blinked towards Jaggedrock already curious about what it would be about. Maybe it would be a ceremony or a meeting about the general goings-on around camp. Either way, it would be good to listen in. He hastily finished the rest of his meal before standing to his paws, following others as cats began to gather.

Sitting down around the growing crowd, Boartusk looked up towards Leopardstar, waiting for her next words.

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 15:38

Sunflare knew by now that a meeting called on the quarter-moon was nothing to get worked up about. The cinnamon tom lazed outside the nursery, casting a glance in Leopardstar’s general direction. The past days had been odd for him. As Emberkit’s only remaining parent, Sunflare had found himself practically becoming a queen, spending most of his spare time in the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptySat 18 May 2024 - 19:40

Sablestrike followed the flow of the clan as they assembled below the Jaggedrock, finding his place beside Sunflare. The tom sat neatly at his former apprentice's side, fighting the urge to speak with the widower and offer his condolences. Willowpaw found his way to Sablestrike's side, taking a seat and mirroring his father's position. The deputy hadn't noticed until Willowpaw edged his way closer to his side to they point where there pelts touched.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Output12                   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Output10                          Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3115

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 22:33

PINEBLOSSOM
If I could tell you how I feel...

Pineblossom hoped that there would not be too much news at this quarter-moon meeting. The most interesting thing that happened—that she was aware of, at least—was Quillsplash and Juniperpaw’s return. It was a relief to have them back, and she hoped that there would be no bad news to sour their good return.
...would you know what the words meant?
ShadowClan • T5 Warrior • She/Her • #6699ff
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 0:11

Swiftheart walked out of the warrior den. She glanced around briefly deciding where she wanted to be in this meeting. Recently - her entire life was an act - an illusion put on to keep hidden the secret of her friend and medicine cat. Ever spare minute it felt like she was acting to be Sable's mate and the mother to his kits.

And while she was his friend the mate part was all just made up to cover the truth.

It was becoming more and more exhausting to the point that when she could avoid him for some amount of time she would jsut to give them both a break from being under what felt like a massive microscope where one slip up could bring Heather's world crashing down around her.

That was the last thing Swiftheart wanted - her friend did not deserve to be punished just because she wanted to feel love.

She squeezed her eyes shut trying not to look at Sablestrike she needed a little time away from him - so she walked over the other direction - towards her good friend Pineblossom and settle in next to her.

She felt like she was lying to everyone even though deep in her heart she knew it was for the right reason. She had seen first paw what happened when a high rank was discovered to be in a forbiden affair when her own brother had been drug through the mud of it all. Her Heather deserved no such fate.

She leaned into Pineblossom slightly and closed her eyes feeling so trapped by it all.

Dont you dare cry right now! her inner voice snapped at her.

She managed that much as she gave her friend a little hug

Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 2:28

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley joined the quarter moon meeting, hoping by whatever forces that may exist that there would be better news to share than there was at the last meeting. The Clan had already lost so much, and even Lilyvalley felt grief for the cats she had hardly even known. Many of the cats that were gone hadn't even liked her, but she never would have wished anything bad to happen to them.

Sitting down, she watched as the cats around her joined together, supporting each other. Not for the first time, Lilyvalley realized just how out of place she felt among these cats. She hadn't been here for the bonds they had formed. She had just shown up one day looking for a home for her kit.

And now her kit wasn't even here. She didn't know where he was.

She looked at her own stomach, where she knew new lives were growing. She hadn't announced to the Clan that she was expecting. Maybe she would at this meeting.
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T3 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr52Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr5bQuarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr5LQuarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr5KQuarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] SfPQh
Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 5:25

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Quillsplash raised his head at the call, blinking surprise out of his eyes as he padded over. The past meetings had been filled with drama, but from what he knew nothing had happened as of late that would need to be addressed by Leopardstar. His gaze swept briefly over his clanmates; Pineblossom and Swiftheart were sitting together, the latter seemingly to be upset by something. Once upon a time, he would have padded over to comfort his mother, but between them, something had fallen away. It was best to leave his mother to the care of her friend. He wondered why she was not be her children and mate's side; had they had an arguement? He knew Sablestrike would only ever bring harm to her. Speaking of Sablestrike, the deputy was sitting next to Sunflare, his son, Willowpaw, and... Juniperpaw. Right. He had almost forgotten the sweet she-cat was a child of Sablestrike's. Lilyvalley was sitting by herself, as were Boartusk. Quillsplash had no intention to join any of them, and with a sigh settled by himself near the back of the crowd.

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw was quick to rush to her father's side, nuzzling the black tom's shoulder before peeking over at her brother. A warrior she knew only by face was sitting solemnly beside her father. Hadn't he been the one who recently lost his mate? Juniperpaw blinked sympathetically at him before turning her gaze to Leopardstar. Whatever this meeting was about, it surely couldn't be something bad. The mood was cool, an almost lazy air about the camp as every cat waited for Leopardstar to start the meeting. Even Sablestrike looked calm, and if the deputy thought there was nothing to worry about, then there would be nothing to worry about.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 9:25

"First, I would like to thank all of you for joining me here tonight. In particular I formally welcome those we thought we had lost, Quillsplash and Juniperpaw, back to their home in the marsh."

Leopardstar offered a soft smile to the both of them.

"As for the rest of this meeting... At this time, I ask that any cat with news or worries of their own come to stand directly beneath the Jaggedrock, so they may speak and be heard."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 10:04

While he loathed listening to Leopardstar rattle on, Nettleweaver hated not knowing what transpired around him even more so. With a pointed sigh he snaked his way over to the gathering cats, ears pointed backwards. His gaze lingered a moment on Swiftheart, her head hanging between her paws. For a moment he felt pity for her, but it was short lived, quickly turning to scorn. What did she have to be sad about? She still had a family and friends, he had nothing! His own mentor, hadn’t even bothered to check in with him. Lilyvalley had returned and the cat he at one point was suppose to depend on had abandoned him. It was no wonder her eldest son was estranged too. Speaking of, Nettleweaver was glad Quillsplash and Juniperpaw had returned, it gave him some hope that his friends would return, but with everyday that passed that light began to fade. With sparse choice for company, he eventually settled beside the older warrior, giving him a friendly nod. Before now they had barely interacted, but given the dire circumstances, Quillsplash was the closest thing he had to a friend in his own clan.

Once enough cats had gathered, Leopardstar began the procession. It was a request he hadn’t expected, the white warrior doubted the spotted leader would ever be open to criticism, but if she wished to be enlightened… “I have something to say.” announced Nettleeaver, lifting his head to meet her eyes “We have lost so many cats over this last moon, my friends among them, our numbers are low and we have no friends across the borders. I worry that we are too isolated, maybe we should make some friends. If you need volunteers, Leopardstar, Sablestrike…” he turned to look at the deputy too “I would be happy to pay a visit to any of our potential allies.” he stepped back, happy with his piece. Perhaps it would show the clan that he was more than what they must all think of him. He did care for them, in his own way. Well, most of them.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 11:22

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley stepped forward next. "I agree with Nettleweaver. We've lost so much, and if this past gathering has told us anything, the other Clans have as well. Perhaps we could use this time of hardship to come together, and form bonds that may help us in the future. However, there is other news I would like to share, if you'll allow me."

She took a deep breath. She wasn't exactly the most well liked in the Clan, and truthfully, she wasn't sure how the others would feel about her bringing in more mouths to feed. Still...

"It is true that we have lost some amazing cats. And it is taking it's toll on the Clan. So Thistleweed and I have decided to try for kits, to repopulate the Clan. And.... I am expecting a litter."

With that being said, she ducked her head, making her way back into the midst of the crowd before she drew any more attention to herself than she had needed to. Maybe she was a little scared of the response as well.
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T3 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr52Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr5bQuarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr5LQuarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr5KQuarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] SfPQh
Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 12:08

Sunflare stood, anxiety creeping into his face.
“I agree that an alliance could prove beneficial, however there’s a small catch. If we ally ourselves to RiverClan, ThunderClan, or SkyClan, we may make at least one enemy on the way since there’s bad blood between them. That leaves… WindClan. Which brings its own problems.

Oh, and congratulations, Lilyvalley.”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 19:37

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Quillsplash allowed Nettleweaver to sit beside him without comment. He supposed he could understand the younger tom's lonliness, and though he thought himself to be awful at comforting another, he couldn't refuse the white tom what little comfort he could find in Quillsplash. The tortoiseshell flicked his ears as his clanmates spoke, taking in all three comments with interest. Lilyvalley was agreeing with Nettleweaver? Maybe the she-cat really had matured as she claimed. Privately, he had to agree with Sunflare; trying to gain good favor with any Clan other than WindClan would ultimately result in gaining another enemy or two. Hadn't ThunderClan and RiverClan recently fallen out too? The tension was thick there, and the last thing anyone wanted was to drag ShadowClan into the mess. However...

"Sunflare brings up a good point, but with the war that SkyClan, RiverClan and ThunderClan recently faced, all three Clans will be in need of a new ally to support them. Hadn't ThunderClan expressed need for a new medicine cat? RiverClan has also lost their only medicine cat, and SkyClan lost two of its three recently. ShadowClan has valuable resources that they all need, and in turn they have numbers to help boost our own should we come to war with WindClan or any other threat." Quillsplash hadn't expected to speak out this meeting, but he supposed he might as well, since he had something to say. With that, the tortoiseshell settled back into his seat, awaiting others' comments on his take.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 8:24

Leopardstar listened as Nettleweaver and Lilyvalley, in some strange moment of the world aligning quite perfectly, actually came to agree on something without causing a scene--accompanied by Lilyvalley offering some good news of her own.

"Congratulations, Lilyvalley," she offered from her perch atop the rock. "As for the topic of alliances... It is good to have friends in other Clans, yes, and I have done my best to maintain at least decent relations with them where I can. But my priority for ShadowClan's safety is not forming friendships; it is avoiding conflicts. Involving ourselves directly with what happened between ThunderClan, SkyClan and RiverClan... That seems a bad idea. No matter which way you turn, you invite enemies elsewhere; and the tension with WindClan is seemingly endless. There simply isn't a good option."

Her gaze settled on Nettleweaver in particular, attempting to address his offer to visit potential allies without completely shutting him down. "I would encourage you all to seek friendships of your own with cats of other Clans at Gatherings, of course; and also to keep your common sense about you when it comes to exchanging information. That includes not obviously fishing for information from them."

Her tail swayed lightly in the newleaf breeze, brushing over the edge of the Jaggedrock.

"Overall I believe that we should focus inwardly on ourselves, on supporting one another in our existing family and community. Regardless of kinship and blood ties, all of the cats in this hollow are ShadowClan. That doesn't mean we cannot offer a helping paw to a Clan in need and request the same in turn, but I have no intention of directly allying with or opposing any of them at this time. If war becomes a more immediate threat, then my thoughts on the matter may change, but at the moment I see no reason to endanger our delicate neutrality."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4590

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 20:17

It was Heatherberry who stepped forward next, single eye locked onto Leopardstar as she addressed ShadowClan's leader with a simple nod of the head. "While I believe history has proven to repeat itself in regards to allies falling apart, I do think keeping watch to see just who we could attempt to reach out to for help if - StarClan forbid - the time comes where ShadowClan needs aid is a good idea. We should never make assumptions that a Clan going through hard times means that they will remain passive towards their helpers." She paused for a moment, trying to think of her next words carefully. "But before any thoughts of joining paws with another Clan, we need a council of trusted warriors to first confide in before that. Cats who will be on call during urgent matters. Cats who are not afraid to speak their piece... And who are respectful of others opinions and can have civil discussions in times of unrest." She thought back to the disaster that had been the meeting just before the tragic loss of Moondancer and Batswarm; something like that could never happened again. She refused to remain quiet as she had then.

Her cyclops gaze swept across the cats around her before continuing, "We have lost all but one council member over the last few moons in tragedy, leaving only Pineblossom left. I feel enough time to mourn has passed..." A single twitch of an ear escaped her as the image of Echomists brutal death swept through her thoughts. "I propose adding two experienced warriors to start with; more later when the clan grows in numbers once again."
She nodded to Lilyvalley, a smile on her face. "Congratulations, on your pregnancy, Lilyvalley."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JPzjwJV Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JPzNeMg Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JGg2mwx Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JPzwPEb Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JPzwXQn

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JcTsSP1  Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JcnAVnI Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarter Moon Meeting [May 2024]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next