Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

midnee's heart charts <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

midnee's heart charts <3 Empty
PostSubject: midnee's heart charts <3   midnee's heart charts <3 EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 3:00

Midnee's heart chart

Silverdusk
Vinecrawler
Wiggleworm's brother and one of my favourite friends, he speaks like I do and was the first to teach me of Gekala and the feral tongue. I admit at first he was a bit scary, but my fear was misplaced Vinecrawler is anything but scary once you get to know him. I have noticed he is getting close with Quailprowler recently, I am very happy for them both

Brackenpaw
Shatteredsky
Easily the most annoying of my siblings, i don't even know where I stand with my own brother. I trust him, I think? At least to look after Honeypaw. Even if we don't get along, and things are tense, I still love him. I hope he's alive, I want to fix things, I don't like how we left... But he might not even be alive to fix things with. I hope when I've returned he's less... foxhearted I suppose is the nicest word I can find, but mostly I hope he's just as excited to see me as I am him after so many moon apart. Hopefully he is, he's my brother after all

Louse
Grub
sigh... I suppose he kept me alive for a moon, and didn't give me the worst name out of my siblings, but as fathers go he's pretty dead beat. I feel mostly indifferent towards the cat I call "father" though I wouldn't mind if he tried to step up, then I could go back to just playing games all the time
Grub Jr
Definitely more preferable than her name sake, though that's not hard. The least whiny and soft hearted of my siblings, though since father took us in I feel like we don't even hang out or play. Grub Jr was so fun to play with, I liked our games. I get the feeling she's going to be trouble, but after our upbringing who can blame her if she wants to get into some mischief? Personally I support it, and I'm not against being included in it... So long as my skin's not on the line

Nettlepaw
Sablestrike
Let's see how many jokes about his eye while eye try and talk about him. That's one - like his amount of eyes. Sablestrike and... I... don't particularly see eye to eyes. he's far too seerious for my liking, and personally lacks the vision that ShadowClan needs. Maybe he would have seen Crakepaw and her attack if he did. Okay, maybe that's enough jokes, perhaps I had a bit of an Oversight on that one. I don't mind Sablestrike, he's never even yelled at me, and he gave me Swiftheart (my favourite warrior) as my mentor! It's great, big ups to him! He does have Crabpaw as an apprentice, hopefully the old tom doesn't crush all the fun out of my brother though.
Lilypaw
Bothersome and irksome. Big headed, and she thinks she knows everything. Well if she knew so much she would never have abandoned ShadowClan nor been demoted upon returning. If she keeps sticking her nose in my business, especially when I’m not doing anything wrong, I’m going to make problems for her. Just you wait Lilypaw

[size=13]Clovermottle
power to the local dreamer

copy and paste code below for each character :)

Form:
Code:

[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Desired hearchart[/b]

index
Spoiler:

Codes
Spoiler:

code and ideas to kiikko. adjusted for readability <3

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

midnee's heart charts <3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Sat 2 Mar 2024 - 19:11; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: midnee's heart charts <3   midnee's heart charts <3 EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 3:01

Cat Name: Shatteredsky
Desired hearchart Brackenpaw

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: midnee's heart charts <3   midnee's heart charts <3 EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 3:05

Cat Name: Sablestrike
Desired hearchart Nettlepaw c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

midnee's heart charts <3 Output12                   midnee's heart charts <3 Output10                          midnee's heart charts <3 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: midnee's heart charts <3   midnee's heart charts <3 EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 3:10

Cat Name: Grub and Grub Jr
Desired hearchart Louse

Cat Name: Vinecrawler
Desired hearchart Silverdusk

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

midnee's heart charts <3 JGgdMsS midnee's heart charts <3 JGg3TFt midnee's heart charts <3 J0ieN9e midnee's heart charts <3 JGg3GK7 midnee's heart charts <3 JGg2WjR

midnee's heart charts <3 JcTsSP1  midnee's heart charts <3 JcnAVnI midnee's heart charts <3 Grub_f10midnee's heart charts <3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: midnee's heart charts <3   midnee's heart charts <3 EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 12:40

Cat Name: Lilypaw
Desired hearchart Nettlepaw

midnee's heart charts <3 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midnee's heart charts <3   midnee's heart charts <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

midnee's heart charts <3
Page 1 of 1