Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]

Go down 
+9
speedy
Ash
downfive
Nerd
Copperbeanz
chicago
Mamenchisaurus
Honey Badger
Holly
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6202

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] Empty
PostSubject: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 20:12

i've given up on counting blessings
Though the last quarter moon meeting had been relatively relaxed, with minimal news to address, there was a fire and a fury about Leopardstar as she took her place at the top of the Jaggedrock.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7487

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 20:18

Badgermask's mood had shifted with the disappearance of Heatherberry, closing herself off from most of her Clanmates. She had no words to share with them - not unless any had answers about where her sister had gone. Something was wrong, it had to be - she wouldn't just...Leave them! ...Would she? Her gaze flickered up as her mother called out to the Clan, picking up the heated energy that the leader carried. She hardened her gaze as she pushed herself to her paws to join the gathering crowd - her mother wouldn't allow Heatherberry's disappearance to go unaddressed...

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2513

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 21:07

Rookfire stepped into the gathering crowd, watching intently for this quarter-moon meeting. Heatherberry's disappearance was the most obvious topic of discussion, but there were rumors spreading around the clan about another confrontation with WindClan, and Rookfire wondered if Leopardstar would touch on that as well.

Hollypaw, SkyClan MCA: 20/50

pfp of rook drawn by the amazing xaandiir!

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] Image10
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunbear, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T5 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] T1 WindClan Warrior, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyThu 27 Jun 2024 - 23:07

nightpaw
Nightpaw had taken a break from obsessively organizing the medicine den - his medicine den, now, he supposed - and his incessant self-quizzing long enough to hear what Leopardstar had to say. Luckily, greenleaf had been kind, and he'd only had to treat small things like sore pads and the spare thorn in a warrior's paw. He wasn't ready yet to do much more than that.

He watched from the safety of his den. He still couldn't face his Clan. He'd barely faced any of his Clanmates since he'd returned without Heatherberry. Their beloved medicine cat... if there was anyone that blamed him outside of himself, he would surely never know, not if he kept himself hidden. He couldn't feel the weight of their accusatory stares if he kept himself hidden. So he sat in the shadows by the entrance and kept his eyes cast down, making himself small and hoping nobody met his gaze. Don't look at me.
HE/HIM - shadowclan medicine app. "everybody loves a quiet child . . ."

Oatfluff - T5 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T3 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunbear - T1 WindClan Warrior - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyFri 28 Jun 2024 - 20:18

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw poked her head out of the apprentice's den, curious green eyes sweeping across the clearing. What would be the meaning of this meeting? She didn't recall any apprentices that would become a warrior soon, but maybe she was wrong. Maybe it was Willowpaw's turn, or someone like Briarpaw or Fernpaw. Yeah, they seemed like decent cats who could earn their warrior names anytime soon. Leopardstar looked a little too angry to be hosting just a ceremony though... but the leader has always scared her lots, so she didn't pay it much mind.

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Yet another Quater Moon Meeting... Quillsplash padded over uneasyly, settling down somewhat close to the back of the crowd. Leopardstar looked angry, so he figured things were about to turn very ugly very quickly. He looked around the Camp; Badgermask had finally shown her face, though the expression on her face was an indication that she was here expecting something out of Leopardstar. A search patrol for Heatherberry, perhaps, as if they had not sent out enough patrols yet. Rookfire was here as well, and the tortoiseshell offered the older tom a small dip of his head. The former medicine cat's help would be valuable to young Nightpaw.

Speaking of Nightpaw, the small apprentice was huddled outside the medicine cat's den looking absolutely miserable. Since Heatherberry's disappearance, the medicine cat apprentice had been working day and night while looking as if grief and guilt might crush him at any moment. Quillsplash frowned; a weird feeling was tugging at his mouth again. "Nightpaw. Why don't you sit beside me?"

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkbite (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkbite: ThunderClan T1 Warrior.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2702

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 17:04

Sunflare took his place near the Jaggedrock with a slight limp. His back was still damaged, but the fire in his eyes was undimmed. Leopardstar looked upset, so perhaps the council would be called on tonight. He was ready. Familiar faces filled the camp, his father, Badgermask, Quillsplash… still no Heatherberry though. Another of his kin was gone, and Sunflare’s heart ached. Quillsplash had moved to comfort Nightpaw, he noted. The poor thing, losing his mentor so soon. Sunflare settled awkwardly and waited for the meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 17:35

SILVERHAWK
The darker the weather...

At Leopardstar’s call, Silverhawk joined the rest of the gathering Clan. He’d heard something… interesting about this meeting in particular. It made his whiskers burn to think of their neighbors pressing more violence. Leopardstar was sure to address it now, and when she did, Silverhawk would be ready to make his voice heard. He was of the council now, after all, and what was the point of it if he didn’t flex his newfound authority during these meetings?
...the better the man.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • he/him • #845D56
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FISHPAW
Now I face out, I hold out...

Fishpaw had been chewing at a frog, trying to decide whether or not he liked the taste, when Leopardstar called the Clan together. His ears swiveled up and he turned away from his meal to blink toward her. She looked fiery as she mounted the so-called Jaggedrock. Fishpaw’s ears tilted back a little bit but he rose curiously to his paws and approached the gathering crowd to listen.
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • he/him • #2F8A7B
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6888

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 20:29

Hedgepaw didn't really like attending the Big Meetings. Instead of ceremonies which were happy, the Big Meetings sometimes had arguing and they used lots of big words and complicated terms that she didn't understand. With a shiver, she remembered the time that Lilyvalley and Nettleweaver had gotten into a whole fight. Usually she preferred to steal away with some other apprentices and run around in the territory or play hide and seek with someone else who didn't want to attend. But this time she decided to be brave and go to the meeting. Even though Leopardstar seemed angry. She had to start being a big girl eventually, if she ever wanted to be in the warrior's den with Silverhawk and Hawkmist and her brothers when they finally got their names. If things got too loud, she reasoned, she could always run away and hide in the apprentice's den instead.

So for the first time Hedgepaw listened to the summons and joined the thronging group of her Clanmates beneath the Jaggedrock. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a shadowy form by the entrance of the medicine den. She glanced over briefly to see Nightpaw, looking all stooped and unhappy. Right... he'd been having a pretty hard time lately. After always being so kind to her and helping her out in her time of need, what had she been able to do for him when Heatherberry vanished? She didn't want to bother him, though, especially when Quillsplash was already going to sit with him. So instead she locked her green eyes onto his gaze and deliberately offered him a big, warm smile. "Hope you feel okay soon," she mouthed to him. Then she blinked slowly and turned back to the crowd to find somewhere else to sit.

Where should she sit?... There was no shortage of cats she knew around. She probably shouldn't bother any of the senior warriors 'cause they all had to talk about important stuff at the meeting. Since she'd heard Silverhawk bragging about his new position as a council member--and she was proud of him! He certainly deserved it--she probably shouldn't sit by him either. So instead, after deliberating for a few seconds, Hedgepaw trotted her way over to where Fishpaw sat. The small she-cat plopped down into a sitting position next to him, and turned to give him a grin. "Hey Fishpaw," she whispered. "You prolly don't know what this kinda meeting is, right? We have these every moon. Leopardstar and the senior warriors--that's the older and smarter cats--talk about important things like war an' where we should hunt an' cats that go missing. Boring stuff like that. I don't usually go, but... since I'm here, we can sit together. If you don't mind."

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6202

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 19:40

i've given up on counting blessings
Seeing her Clan gather typically warmed the leader's heart, but today it did little to soothe her anger and frustration. Still, it wasn't her cherished clanmates that had done this to her, and she stilled herself and took one breath at a time as she gathered her composure enough to speak.

"As I'm sure everyone has heard, Heatherberry--my daughter, our medicine cat--is missing; vanished in the middle of the night, far from our camp. We are searching for her. If she can be found, we will find her. In the meantime, I ask that we all provide what support we can to Nightpaw, who has been left to fill a role he hasn't yet been taught."

Something I myself know all too well, she thought with what she considered an appropriately mild amount of bitterness.

"I ask that you offer him your patience. The other matter we have to discuss concerns our neighbors in WindClan," she continued, the other Clan's name coming out as an actual word rather than a growl--a testament to her self-control. "I have been told by both Lilyvalley and Nettleweaver that they were attacked by a trespasser while on patrol. Lilyvalley was injured, and both claim that the WindClan cat fought with intent to kill--something I'm inclined to believe, particularly given that they happen to agree on the matter."

She took a deep breath. This next idea was a risk: risk of conflict that she wanted to avoid. But what choice did she have, when it felt like Tigerstar had more attitude than sense and the vast majority of his warriors seemed to follow after him?

"I have a proposal of my own for how to approach the situation: I do not wish to place our warriors in unnecessary danger, knowing that WindClan either cannot or does not care to control their warriors and apprentices. Lilyvalley and Nettleweaver would both be able to identify the cat in question, should she be present. My proposal is that they will search for the cat in question during the Gathering, and I will make mention of the situation during ShadowClan's announcements. Of course, the first part of this plan requires one or both of them to agree; and I would at least prefer to have the support of my Clan and council before risking conflict with WindClan--though I'm inclined to believe this should not be allowed to stand uncontested, I do recognize that my pride may blind me."
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 18:37

The news of Heatherberries disappearance was painful. She had been a very close friend to the medicine cat and had done everything in her power to protect her and her closely guarded secrets. As the days passed of not finding her Swiftheart knew from experience that she might never see her friend again, it was something she had experienced time and time again.

She did her best to keep looking forward knowing the clan needed her in the present. Nightpaw was taking it very hard and she felt for him lots.

As the call for the meeting rang out from their leader she pawed slowly over to Rookfire, one of her most long lasting friends and someone she trusted dearly.

"Rookfire" she purred in greeting quietly as she settled in by his side to join him.

"Nightpaw ... he may need you now more than ever" she whispered to him glancing in the direction of the med den - she had not seen much at all of the apprentice - Rookfire's herb knowledge would be critical in the next few moons.

As she settled into the meeting her ears flickered at the news - her sister and former apprentice both attacked by windclan??

She blinked angered and concerned by that news. Lilyvalley was a queen , what warrior would harm a queen?

A sense of instinctive wanting to protect both of them was her immediate reaction. However she remembered all too biter what happened in the past with windclan. When communications broke down and the war broke out lots of her family died or was outcasted as a result of it ... and for what?

Still, a blood-thirsty windclan warrior willing to harm a queen was not something that could be overlooked either.

As sweet, kind and thoughtful as she was, it was times like this that she was very glad she was not in leadership roles. The stress of having to make those calls was not something she envied and she applauded Leopardstar's cool-headedness and ability to think things over and ask the clan for input.

She looked at her paws deep in thought. Calling Windclan out at the gathering was certainly a way to get the point across to Tigerstar - but with it would it bring all to similar what happened last time?

"Attacking a queen and our warriors unprovoked is unacceptable, but at the same time the last thing I want is another war or battle with them." she meowed in response.

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 19:15

As Leopardstar gave her speech, Rookfire turned to Swiftheart. "Already on it," he said with a smirk. "I'm doin' my best to help Night learn, guide him like Iniko did me, and I can be our de facto meddie until he feels ready for it." He was surprised that Leopardstar didn't seem to mention his name - he felt it would be useful for ShadowClan for him to be taken off regular duties and spend more time training Nightpaw. "As soon as Leopardstar gives me the foxing chance to," he added, venting his frustration to his close friend.

As Leopardstar mentioned a confrontation with WindClan, Rookfire sighed. Not again, he thought. A WindClan cat attacking two ShadowClanners, injuring one and 'fighting with the intent to kill' - what kind of cat would do such a thing? Rookfire noticed himself snarling, so he quickly composed himself and wrapped his tail around his paws. Leopardstar wasn't the cat he wanted to be mad at.

"I agree with Swiftheart," he said. "We all know how last time went when we fought WindClan, so I'd like to be careful about accusing WindClan of anything. At the same time-" he shifted his gaze towards Lilyvalley and Nettleweaver - "if Lilyvalley and Nettleweaver would be willing to look for the cat who attacked them, and ShadowClan mentions that we were attacked by a WindClan cat at the Gathering, I would be okay with it. That lets us talk with WindClan privately about it, and to discuss that warrior's punishment." Perhaps their old grudges against each other could even be buried at that meeting, if it went especially well.

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 22:16

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
"I agree to point this cat out. And if it comes to conflict, then so be it."

She turned to the other two warriors who had spoken up. Swiftheart and Rookfire. They were both older than her, and had been here a lot longer than her. And they knew of horrors that she had not been here to witness.

But still...

"You did not see this cat that had attacked us. She did not trespass because she was hunting. She was in the middle of our territory. And she was wanting to cause damage. On top of WindClan taking over our borders, I'm not fully certain we have much of a choice anymore. I'd be happy to avoid fighting. But what happens when the next confrontation between these cats ends up in our own camp? I'm not willing to see this Clan be tossed around like a mouse in an owl's talons. At some point, we have to realize that we do have to stand up for ourselves."
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
[/color]

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2383

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 0:30

Nettleweaver was happy to point out the cat that had attacked Lilyvalley, he was happy to be in Leopardstar’s good graces, but at the gathering? That was quite a public affair, and he wasn’t looking for that kind of attention. His eyes shifted from the leader atop the Jaggedrock to Lilyvalley, and each of his friends. Still he felt conflicted, not with what he wanted, but with how to get his desired outcome. The cats that spoke up didn’t give him any more closure, and just as he’d been beginning to find the calico she-cat less annoying, she had to open her mouth. Their brief alliance was very much over. The white tom huffed, shuffling dirt between his paws as he mulled over the delicate words he would use to get his way. “I am not against pointing out the cat who attacked Lilyvalley, she should be punished, but what happens next? I do not want to cause a rift between ShadowClan and WindClan more than the one we already have.” he mewed, pausing as he collected his thoughts again ”The word ‘war’ is being tossed around, is it wise to call for that? WindClan’s numbers are much larger than ours and I don’t want my clanmates and friends harmed if that is what we rush to. Lilyvalley’s attacker should be brought to justice, but I worry for the knock on effect.” his gaze settled on Lilyvalley again “Bringing a war upon ourselves that we cannot win is not ‘standing up for ourselves’, it is suicide. I would rather ShadowClan survived, personally.”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 6:21

SILVERHAWK
The darker the weather...

So the rumours he’d heard were true. Nettleweaver hadn’t been lying. Silverhawk’s ears twitched curiously toward the announcements that followed those regarding Heatherberry’s disappearance (which he tried to ignore, so he might ignore his own grief). While others raised their voices to speak, he turned to search through the crowd for his siblings. Hedgepaw was the only one he found, sitting and talking quietly with her new rogue friend. How could she ever handle a war? Silverhawk’s tail thrummed against the ground.

Nettleweaver had just finished speaking when Silverhawk turned forward again. He waited a beat before clearing his throat and raising his own voice. ”Lilyvalley makes a good point,” he said evenly, even through agreeing with her made his tongue taste sour. ”This isn’t the first time WindClan has gone out of their way to harm one of our own. We’ve been bullied out of territory and out of blood. We cannot just roll over for them. What does that show but a willingness to take their beatings? Tigerstar and his warriors need to be taught a lesson, and soon.” Silverhawk’s eyes slid back through the crowd again, looking for his white-furred… friend. Nettleweaver was immature and only as smart as a stick, but it seemed he wasn’t entirely thoughtless. Silverhawk offered him a nod before looking to Leopardstar again.

”But I understand Nettleweaver’s concerns as well. Starting war with cats that have already proven a willingness to kill us? It’s like asking for our entire Clan to be turned into pelts to line their dens.” His thick tail beat the ground again. ”They’ve both agreed to it. Have them point this cat out at the Gathering and speak to Tigerstar about it then. See if there is a peaceful resolution first, to spare more of our blood being spilled. They’ve killed and maimed us before; they’ll do it again.” Silverhawk resisted the urge to look for his only sister again. He did not want to face her while voicing his support for conflict. ”But if Tigerstar cannot get a handle on his warriors, or if he blatantly refuses to… then there isn’t much else we can do. WindClan cannot be allowed to walk over us like the dirt under their paws. ShadowClan is strong, and they need to be reminded of that fact.”
...the better the man.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • he/him • #845D56

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 9:27

Rookfire hissed at Lilyvalley’s comments. She had the right to speak, and she had experience fighting against the cat in question, but it didn't mean she wasn't wrong.

"I’m not saying to be all lovey-dovey with WindClan, Lilyvalley," Rookfire said. "What their warrior did to ShadowClan was unacceptable, and we will tell it to their face. Privately. Maybe we could even negotiate control of the Outcropping back as payment for the grievous harm their warrior caused to us, hmm?"

"If that WindClan cat denies it all — which is possible — WindClan will most likely align with their clanmate than a clan they don't trust, and diplomacy will be out the window by that point. But stars, I don’t want a war if there’s even a sliver of a chance to resolve this peacefully, so can we at least start diplomatically?" Nettleweaver brought up a really good point, too — WindClan had been growing fast, faster than ShadowClan, so a war at this point would definitely not be in ShadowClan's best interest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]   Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarter Moon Meeting [June 2024]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next