Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]

Go down 
+18
Flybot
Romantica
Stags
MediocreCrisis
Tara
Maagistar
kjSage
xaandiir
downfive
lostfanboy
Mistpelt
JJ
Ash
Holly
King Falcon I
speedy
Kitty
Reaper King
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Feb 2023 - 12:40

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 Mistpe10
Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Feb 2023 - 15:28

It seemed every place these twolegs brought her had its own version of pandemonium. Early this morning - and she couldn't believe her eyes - they'd brought her and many other cats to Fourtrees, of all places. For a while things were quiet as twolegs flitted about, chattering to each other, before others came trickling in, followed by their kits and their dogs. Soon enough, the sounds and smells became so overwhelming that the tortoiseshell warrior shrunk back to the rear end of her box. What in the world was going on? Was she being shown off as a piece of prey to trade? Were they going to turn her into a little pelt for one of their kits to wear?

For a while she stuck back there, fur fluffed out as much as possible to ward against the chill sneaking into her bones. Still, at some point she realized that the sounds outside had shifted from bumbling twoleg nonsense to confusion, caterwauling, and the yipping of excited and/or frightened dogs. Curiosity won over fear as she crept forward, until Harebounce had her muzzle pressed against the hard, weaved metal at the mouth of her cage. The noises hadn't lied, as she was delighted to find clanborn cats causing mayhem and freeing her imprisoned compatriots. So fascinated was she by the bravery even the young apprentices showed that the RiverClan she-cat had completely forgotten that she too was supposed to be freed at some point.

At first it was a calico from WindClan that appeared before her, teeth scraping against the latch. When she failed, two more cats came forward, a little SkyClan apprentice and a ShadowClan cat that looked like she'd traipsed through the snow. Neither of them could trip the lock either. "Thank you! Sorry." Why was she saying sorry? She didn't know, but it was about all she could think to say to these three strangers all taking turns trying to free her. Why did it feel so embarrassing to be in this sort of situation? All she could do was sit there and watch, really.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2023 - 9:54

Crookedpaw

Crookedpaw shook his head to try and clear his mind. He huffed and focused again as he reached for the latch. This time he tugged with all his might and it finally snapped open. "You're the last one. Let's get out," Crookedpaw meowed breathlessly before he quickly turned and bolted. He saw Birdstar and his heart swelled. Home. He's going to go home.

HAREBOUNCE IS FREE! Get out of there!

Iceheart

Iceheart remained by the cage as Crookedpaw reached for it again in case they would need another try, but it looked like the SkyClan cat got it open. Iceheart nodded and turned to leave, hopping down from the table to go back to Honeylight. She did not get to even touch the ground before she was yanked up by a twoleg who was yelling amidst the chaos the clan cats had created. Iceheart yowled and swiped furiously at the twoleg to make them put her down.

Iceheart was grabbed by a twoleg because I just haaaaad to roll her backup dice.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Mon 20 Feb 2023 - 10:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2023 - 9:54

[Please actually roll the dice Mistpelt]

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3, 6

Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 Mistpe10
Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2023 - 16:41

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

No sooner than his teeth sank into its tail, the dog whipped towards him with a snarl. There was a beat of terror in Rowanpaw's chest as teeth flashed toward him, but he set his paws and braced himself, ready to take the blow. But before there was any sharp punch of a bite, there was a bolt of gray fur springing in front of him and a yelp of pain that wasn't his own.

"H- Hey!" He sputtered. He wasn't sure if the exclamation was meant for Stormdance or for the dog. He didn't have time to decide, or to gather his muscles to throw himself on top of the dog's head, before a familiar snap stirred him out of his mild shock. Rowanpaw regarded Perchstar out of the corner of his eye– he wanted to turn and face her entirely, if for no reason other than to acknowledge and admire the presence of his aunt –but he could not bring his attention entirely off the fight in front of him. His uncut ear flicked towards her as she spoke. He wanted to spring at the dog again, help Stormdance who had just taken another bite for him, drive the beast away so they could run unbothered... but he let his eyes drop from the combat long enough to settle on Sandypaw.

He was still shocked in place when Perchstar moved past him to take Sandypaw's scruff between her teeth. But after Sprucebark's departure, Rowanpaw forced his legs to move. Following woodenly by them, he did what he could– he felt too much in the way trying to support her body when the two of them had already gathered her weight, so he kept to making sure no heavy twoleg paws came down on any of them, or fleeing dogs– or cats –tearing through the crowd to trample them.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2023 - 11:38

The cats in cages were all freed. The dogs were all running with their tails between their legs. It was a sound victory, but there was one dog on the run attempting to take a cat down with it. In horror, he realized that cat was Coyotegrin. His mate was in trouble. How could he just stand there? Shrikestar's paws were moving on their own, racing to reach Coyotegrin in time. Just as the dog was about to take a bite out of her, Shrikestar raced in and slammed her out of the way. Unfortunately, that still left him in the direct path, and the dog's teeth sank into his body, getting deep beneath his fur. He let out a sputtering cough, then it was suddenly night.

Shrikestar stood up, frowning slightly as he realized he was standing. There was no pain at all. The sky was so shiny, bright and full of stars. 'Oh no...' He had died. One of his lives was officially gone. He watched as one of the stars in the sky started to descend, falling to the ground and turning into a cat before his eyes.

"Falconstar," he breathed, recognizing the former WindClan leader from his leader ceremony.

"It is unfortunate that we must meet each other under these circumstances, but alas, all lives are meant to be lost eventually." Falconstar padded over to Shrikestar, tail gently moving. "I can sense you have more on your mind than just a lost life, though." Apparently StarClan could see right through him, and he wasn't the one with translucent fur.

"I... I must confess, Falconstar, I am at a loss with some of my clanmates. It feels like they do not respect me, and the constant rulebreaking... I wish I knew what to do."

Falconstar smiled sympathetically. "I understand. Not all of my clan respected me all the time either. Unfortunately, it's not possible to cater to every cat in your clan, no matter how hard you try. The best you can do is be a leader that WindClan can be proud of. The rest will fall in line. Of course, I'm sure my son would say you need to keep them in line, but just remember that you are the leader. If they don't respect you, that's one thing. If they go against your law, however, then you must make them respect you." Shrikestar nodded slowly, knowing he still had a lot to think on. "I'll see you again, Shrikestar. Hopefully not too soon, though." He laughed softly, waving his tail in farewell. Then the stars began to disappear, and the night turned to day.

Last edited by King Falcon I on Thu 23 Feb 2023 - 9:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2023 - 9:06

The caged cats had been freed, the dogs had fled. It was chaos still; humans all around and cats fleeing. Her eyes scanned for her own clanmates as she tried to see if they had left yet or if they were still here. Most importantly, she wanted to find Shrikestar again. A fleeing cat shoved into her, causing her to stumble. Hissing at the already fleeing cat, she stopped and peeked her head above the crowd. Shrikestar was running towards her, fear and worry in his eyes. Immediately, her blood turned cold and she looked behind herself to see a dog charging straight to her. Eyes wide she tried to scramble, her paws hitting an upturned root and sending her crashing to the ground with a cry. Shoving herself up, it was too late. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. The dog's maw was snapping at her, her paw was swiping, and then a mass of brown fur shoved her out of the way. Once more she collided with the dirt and scrambled up once more just in time to see the dog grip onto her mate's throat and thrash about. Screeching, she lunged for the dog and let out Foxblood. With her fury of attacks, the dog had enough and dropped Shrikestar with a thud and fleeing.

Choking back sobs, Coyotegrin immediately turned to her mate's side. "Shrikestar!" She sobbed, pressing her paws into the wound. She knew this day would come - the first day where Shrikestar lost a life - but no amount of preperation could one mentally have to see your mate die in front of your eyes. Logically, she knew that Shrikestar would rise in moments, but the elders have told stories of leaders losing their lives all at once. Her own mother was one of those. What if those nine lives were meaningless, and this was the last time? "Shrikestar, please wake up!" She sobbed into his fur.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2023 - 9:15

Shrikestar gasped, motor functions returning to his body. He was awake. He was still in the clearing, but the dogs had long since run off. He felt something pressing against his fur. Craning his head, he could see Coyotegrin. She was alright! Well, she was crying for him, but she was physically alright. "Coyotegrin," he whispered, slowly moving his body. He could move again, thank StarClan. Resting his tail on his mate, he tried his best to comfort her. "It's okay, I'm back." Losing a life was scary, but he had them for a reason: to protect his clan, and that's what he did. It was a worthy life to lose. He looked around then, seeing that the twolegs were still there. The dogs had vanished, but the clearing wasn't safe anymore.

"We have to go," he murmured to his mate, standing up and waiting for her before leaving Fourtrees. Could they even come back? Would the twolegs stay, or would they leave them alone for good? He didn't know those answers.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2023 - 9:20

The gasp nearly startled her, but the sound and his movements were comforting. He was back, he was alive. She would have to go through this 7 more times, with the last one being the final goodbye. Choking back more sobs she stood slowly, glancing where Shrikestar was. "You're right. We need to make sure Kestrelpaw, Jaypaw, Eaglepaw, Sparrowpaw, Vulturepaw, Sleepyhollow, Fuzzface, and Whisperear are okay." She whispered back, joining him for a brief second. Glancing at Shrikestar she nodded. They would run. Knowing he was there to follow, Coyotegrin took off.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2023 - 18:43

Just as the other tom began to speak, a dog came crashing their direction. "Come over this way. Quick." The words were urgent, passed over his shoulder as he dove behind a tree on the edge of the clearing, tail lingering on Forest's shoulder. Once the two were out of danger's way, Astershine cast a spare glance over the clearing. "Oh- I'm from Skyclan, by the way." It was when he was trying to figure out where Forest was from that he caught whiff of smells unfamiliar to him. "You don't smell like you're from a clan. Are you a rogue?" His tone was even without a hint of sharpness. As much as rogues weren't really welcome in the clans, his father had been one, along with Astraeus. If they were good, surely not all rogues were bad.

Calls broke the air and, after letting his gaze return to the clearing, he noticed how sparse clan cats were. The dogs were bloodied and no cats remained in any cages. A relief. Now, though, it was time for him to go home. With an almost sorrowful expression, he returned to his new friend, muttering a small apology. "Oh... Um. Sorry, i've got to go... Maybe I'll see if I can talk to you soon! Yeah?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]   Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cries of the Lost [Sitewide Finale]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9