Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2022

Go down 
+26
JJ
Aspen
KittyKatz
Memories
Nerd
xaandiir
downfive
Maagistar
Lapis
zenpaii
Arcana
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
lostfanboy
kjSage
King Falcon I
Holly
Ebby
Ash
Karuna
Beenettle
oryx
Maple
Kitty
Grey
Reaper King
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 20:15

Dappledlight heard a voice behind her and turned to see who it was. Two WindClan cats, she noted. "Hello, I'm Dappledlight," she meowed. She couldn't really think of anything else to say, still lost in thought about Froststar being missing. She let out a soft sigh of relief as the leader announcements started. Froststar has passed away... Dappledlight sat shocked for a few moments, unable to register what had just been said. "NO!" He couldn't be dead! H-he had nine lives! She must have misheard him, she tried to ration to herself, though she knew deep down she was lying. Her eyes glistened with tears and she muttered through a choked sob, "Excuse me." She stumbled toward a commotion and found Snowfoot lying on the ground with cats huddled around her. While it was being sorted out, her mind drew back toward Froststar. How he was the first cat to find her, how he defended her from Burningwing, how he proved to be a great warrior in light of dark times. She was only brought back to reality when Snowfoot and Roseburn seemed to be arguing. "The only one making s big deal is YOU, Roseburn!" she snapped, overcome with emotions, "This is a troubling time for ALL OF US!"

"RiverClan," Torrentpaw smugly meowed. The leaders had started talking, but he ignored them. Some leader dying didn't matter if they weren't his own. "So, is this your first gathering?" he questioned.

Dappledlight is yelling at Roseburn
Torrentpaw is talking to Beechpaw

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 21:06

birchpaw of windclan

The announcements started, and Birchpaw did their best to sit quietly and listen. When it was announced that the ShadowClan leader had died, Birchpaw bowed their head in respect, but was pulled away by Batsong due to a sudden commotion among the gathered cats. Together, they hurried over to a fallen ShadowClan molly, who seemingly had fainted at the news. Concerned, the gray tabby hung around their mentor, hovering to see if there was anything they could do to help.

Thankfully, the molly came to shortly after, immediately starting a yelling match with another ShadowClan warrior. It quickly turned into an argument, and as Batsong retreated, Birchpaw stayed, staring. They wanted to be helpful...Clearing their throat loudly to try and get the mollies' attention, they blinked.

"Excuse me, uh...Hello, I'm Birchpaw, the WindClan medicine cat apprentice," they began, looking between them all. "I am very sorry for your loss. I never met Froststar, but I am sure he was a great cat. I have learned that loss creates a lot of...emotions, bad ones, and you have to let them out somehow. But...I don't think taking it out on each other is okay." They shuffled their paws a little, their tail flicking thoughtfully. "You are ShadowClan, and blood or not, you are a family. I...don't have a blood family, but I know families are supposed to take care of each other. So...please, remember that you all are hurting right now. Be kind. And...I'm sure your medicine cat will be happy to speak with you if you need to talk." They blinked again, then offered a small smile of reassurance. They said their piece, that's all they could do. Their smile fading, they turned to leave.

OOC: Birchpaw is talking to Roseburn, Dappledlight, and Snowfoot!

September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 21:56

Mottlerose listened attentively to each of the leaders' words, her head dipping with respect towards the news that Froststar had passed. She then only tilted it up to give a nod, the only sign she could show as Thunderclan was mentioned in helping to harbor Shadowclan during its troubling time. It was good to hear that Windclan seemed to be growing easily, and that Riverclan seemed to be fairing rather well at the same time. Truth be told, Thunderclan was a much more delicate situation. It pained her, and she almost felt bile rising in her throat at the idea of having to speak. Fully, the she-cat believed it was her mate that should be in her place upon the rock. Oh, how she wanted to leap down and rejoin the deputies.

But that wasn't a pleasure she was afforded. Perchstar talking seemed to give the small tortoiseshell enough courage to step forward, clearing her throat quietly before speaking. "Thunderclan continues to offer our support towards Shadowclan during this time." She began. "Minnowstar has fallen ill, though there is still hope that he will be able to regain his strength. We also have good news to share. Our medicine cat apprentice has gained her full name, and is now known as Eggdrop. Briarpaw, Brightpaw, Molepaw, Twilightpaw, and Redpaw all join our apprentice den, with their training going well. Greenleaf should, hopefully, be continuing to share its gifts with the forest." Having said all she needed to say, she stepped back.

Though, it was as she stepped back that she caught the comotion growing within the crowd. A concerned gaze snapped towards its origin, and her ears perked thoroughly in curiosity, and alarm. Hopefully, everything was alright? She couldn't quite tell, though thankfully, it didn't seem to involve any of her clanmates from her inspections. Unsure of what to do, the molly simply kept her place, paws rooted to the ground in uncertainty. It took all of her effort to keep that inside - she didn't need to appear weak in front of the Clans. Turning to the other leaders, she spoke in a hushed tone. "...does everything seem alright down there?" There were so many cats, it was hard to tell.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 23:16

Molepaw was so wondering what animal would look nice on Briarpaw. She seemed interested in the pelt Grebedance wore. How would that tradition pass around? She listened to the conversation more intensely. Maybe she could give Briarpaw a pelt for her warrior ceremony.

---------------------------------

Beechpaw listened as he heard Torrentpaw explain that he was in Riverclan. She had a smug tone in his voice, but Beechpaw didn't care. If he was to be a great warrior, he must not fight for no reason. "Yes, this is my first Gathering! Is this your first Gathering too?" Beechpaw meowed. He wanted to make a new friend of he could, so he would try to be as kind as he could be to Torrentpaw.

Molepaw is talking with Briarpaw, Twilightpaw, and Grebedance.

Beechpaw is talking to Torrentpaw!

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 13:32

Snowfoot lay on the ground in silence for a good couple minutes. She had to save her strength. Finally, she slowly sat up. A fresh wave of dizziness washed over her, but she steeled herself against it and managed to remain upright. “I wasn’t talking about him, Roseburn, I was talking about you. But I know you’ll never see,” she quietly mewed, staring off into space. “Please guys, just… let me be.” Her expression was one of a much older cat as she looked back up at the rock, trying to refocus everyone and avoid eye contact. There was just one problem. The leaders were looking in her direction too. “Great,” she mumbled under her breath.
Snowfoot is baffled by Roseburn’s behavior, embarrassed at all the attention, and really wants to disappear right now.

Lightpaw looked to the other apprentice. “He was my grandfather,” she said. She finally realized there was a commotion of some kind going on and looked just in time to see Snowfoot sitting up. “And it doesn’t look like Mother’s taking it very well,” she added.
Lightpaw is talking to Stoatpaw.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 16:17

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss," he mewed. She seemed to be taking the loss of her grandfather well, at least on the outside. Stoatpaw turned his attention to Snowfoot. She did not look well. The warrior looked as if she would be blown around by the smallest breeze. "No, she isn't. Should we do something?" Concern edged his voice, though he realized as he spoke that he was just a stranger to her. "Um, by the way, I'm Stoatpaw." His greeting was awkward, but at least he had gotten it out.

Stoatpaw is talking to Lightpaw
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 18:58

Minksplash observed the shock that seemed to flash for just a moment on the molly that she had approached, though the russet warrior couldn't place any blame in response. After all, when used to guarding in silence, it's not common that a cat dares to approach you. Her mind went back to all of the times she had been guarding camp, at how little anyone even seemed to recognize that she was even there. Perhaps it was as a kind gesture to those who were guarding so as to not disturb them and allow them the full focus on their duties, but perhaps it also was an inherent selfishness that cats had on focusing on their own tasks. Either way, Minksplash understood.

Not to mention, it wasn't hard to think why a Riverclan cat would make a Thunderclan cat be uneasy. They were infamous for fighting over Sunningrocks, but that ill will had no place during the evening. The gathering was a time for peace, to set the differences aside and chat, even for a short while. She adjusted the mink pelt around her neck as she was observed, not entirely put off by it.

The slow response she gained was her sign that it was alright to continue speaking to the molly, a sign that she wasn't entirely being shoved away at that moment. Studying the Thunderclan warrior carefully, Minksplash sat so she could once more face the leaders. At the same time, her body was angled towards the now-identified Comfreyheart to be able to speak to her, but she took a seat a fair distance away. She didn't want to intrude upon the hesitant molly's space, after all. "Did Shadowclan seem mostly okay after the flood?" She inquired. It would be a much more polite question than asking if Thunderclan was okay, or if their leader was alright. She soon heard the announcement that Mottlerose had made, after all.

Minksplash is awkwardly talking to Comfreyheart!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 20:07

Sootspirit blinked when he was approached by a cat.. Windclan.. His mother's sister? He remembered mention of her family but other than that he didn't much more. A small pang hit his heart.. His missed his mother, and this just reminded him that there were still pieces of her around. "I'm Sootspirit, nice to meet you. I remember there was mention of family before, but I never heard specifics. I'm glad to finally get to see you." He told the Windclan warrior.

Sootspirit is talking with Blazefang!

Echomist growled when he heard the commotion happening, he recognized the voices right away, knowing one of them was his sister. Green eyes narrowed as he looked over at the cats. "That is enough! All of you. This is not the time or the place for this argument right now. Keep it in your mouth until we get home." The spotted tom said, everyone was suffering right now, everyone was weak, but they could not show their clan was divided right in the gathering.

Echomist is addressing the whole Snowfoot v Roseburn situation

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 23:23

Before she could speak, announcements had started. She had been right about new leaders, and Brackenwing wasn't sure she was particularly happy to be right. The clans needed stability after everything that had happened recently, and such frequent changes of leadership were bound to cause tensions. The Shadowclanner that Silverpaw had led her to had introduced herself, and Brackenwing's green eyes turned toward her wearily. "Uh, hi-" No sooner than Brackenwing had attempted to stumble over an awkward greeting was the she-cat, Dappledlight? Excusing herself and darting toward her own clanmates. Inwardly, Brackenwing couldn't help but be relieved. Whatever had happened to draw the other she-cat away, it had at least got her out of socializing with one stranger for the night. Her gaze slid to Silverpaw momentarily, before instinctively being drawn back towards the Shadowclanners. A fuss like that was never good... And the arguing that seemed to break out make her short marbled pelt bristle. "See? It's always something, Silverpaw." Brackenwing muttered, "It's just not worth it. Hopefully no real fighting breaks out this time." She added.

---

"Snowfoot?" Harechaser's eyes widened at the sudden commotion. Swiftheart and Dappledlight had rushed to the fallen warrior, as well as several other cats. Harechaser hung back, knowing full well that she would only get in the way.

Roseburn, it seemed, had something to say on the matter, and it was even less helpful than Harechaser could've been in that situation. Stars above, what was wrong with her? Did she have no empathy for anyone but herself? It wasn't long before Roseburn was quickly being called on the behavior at least, and Harechaser could only remain silent, glaring at her sister in disbelief. She didn't know what was wrong with Snowfoot, but it seemed she'd regained consciousness and she'd rebuked Roseburn too. Hopefully that meant she was going to be okay for now, though Harechaser could imagine that being in the middle of a gathering couldn't have been pleasant.

Brackenwing is with Silverpaw.
Harechaser is watching the SC drama but keeping her mouth shut.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:57

Blazefang smiled. “It’s good to meet you too. Actually, I’ve kinda been watching you and your siblings for a while. I’ve been friends with your clanmate Stormdance since before you were born. So how’ve you all been?
Blazefang is talking to Sootspirit.[b]

Lightpaw shook her head. “It looks like half the clan’s already over there. Mom can handle herself, she fought the Dark Forest once! I’m Lightpaw, nice to meet you.”
[b]Lightpaw is talking to Stoatpaw.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2022 - 15:20

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

She tried to hide her judgement over the cat’s adornments, narrowing her eyes the slightest bit at the skinned mink hanging around her neck. She’d rarely seen such fashion, and hadn’t yet gathered her thoughts on it. Waste of good food, she decided quickly.

She mildly kept attention to the commotion below, mainly looking for signs of complete danger rather than a fainted cat. She did have sympathy for them though, she could rather easily imagine herself getting overwhelmed and anxious in that jumble of scents and chatter fogging her senses. Maybe that was really why she liked sitting away from it all.

“I don't really know,” she replied, “I didn’t involve myself in our guests too much.” Comfreyheart silently appreciated the space she was given, and felt she at least owed better conversation for the polite Minksplash. “So..” she searched, “What's it like swimming? Is it fun, or scary?” While she figured the status of her clan and Minnowstar was of interest, it wasn’t in Comfreyheart’s interest to share. She was more curious in what made the clan of rivers so unique. She couldn't help but wonder how faithful her elder's stories were to the truth.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2022 - 15:46

The sudden departure of the Shadowclan cat left Silverpaw disappointed, though the emotion in her voice quelled that feeling. She understood the need for Dappledlight to be with her clan. One Shadowclan cat had even fainted during the announcement. "Always something?" Silverpaw questioned, a rage building. Whirling on the warrior, Silverpaw let her words spill out. "They just lost their leader, Brackenwing! Wouldn't you do the same if Shrikestar died?" It had been a battle to get the warrior this far, and with one burst of emotion she would erase all of her progress. Silverpaw did not care in this moment. "Where is your compassion, or does being a good warrior take that away?"

Silverpaw is 'talking' to Brackenwing

"Lightpaw? Nice to meet you too." Stoatpaw committed the apprentice's name to memory, at least he could make a friend this night. He gave the apprentice a short dip of his head before continuing. "It sounds like you'll be able to return home after this gathering, are you excited?"

Stoatpaw is talking to Lightpaw

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Output12                   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Output10                          September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2979

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 23:29

Poppyshine

Poppyshine brightened at the sight of the WindClan deputy. “Smallbean, it’s wonderful to see you,” she purred.  “Yes, I’m glad that both SkyClan and WindClan appear to be doing alright…” Her attention turned up to the Great Rock and she winced at the news of Froststar. “Poor ShadowClan,” she murmured again. Poppyshine did wonder if SkyClan felt bad about the situation too, considering that they housed Froststar. She didn’t think it was their fault necessarily, but she knew that she would feel awful if Froststar had ended up in RiverClan and this happened.

Iceheart

Iceheart almost smiled as Honeypaw rubbed aggressively into her fur. She hated seeing him upset and shed tears, but she was so overjoyed at the reunion that it slipped through her mind.

She looked up at Forestbreeze and smiled at him too. Her heart swelled at seeing him unhurt and well. She nodded at the offer to take time to catch up, and the trio moved aside to a quieter corner of the gathering to keep from making such a scene. She settled down in the grasses and remained curled up against Forestbreeze with one paw over Honeypaw to hold him close as well. Before they could get to talking, news of Froststar carried in the air. A chill ran down her spine as she looked up to Nightstalker on the Great Rock. Oh…poor Nightstalker, with this new responsibility. And poor Webshadow, Froststar’s mate left behind…And as awful as the news was, it did not completely dampen Iceheart’s spirits. She kind of hated herself that it didn’t.

Iceheart’s attention returned to her companions when Nightstalker finished speaking. “I ended up in ThunderClan territory,” she explained now that they had some time. “A number of us did. Nightstalker, Snowfoot, Roseburn…A couple cats passed away. Including a kit.” Poor Roseburn, with the kit she had tried so hard to keep above the water, but there was simply no way. “Some of us were hurt, but not many had worse injuries beyond getting knocked around.”

She rested her head on Forestbreeze’s shoulder. “There was not much we could do for a while, but Nightstalker eventually allowed me to go on a patrol into the territory. We hadn’t gotten much word about what happened to you all by that point, so I feared that there would be cats there who didn’t make it…luckily, there were none. Just fresh puddles in our territory. Nightstalker has sent out more patrols since, and hopefully it will be good enough to go home.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySun 11 Sep 2022 - 21:06

"Arguing like that never ends well. Especially at a gathering." Brackenwing muttered, eyeing the Shadowclanners that had been arguing among themselves. Well, against one cat, as far as she could tell, but it wasn't her business. It wasn't anyone's business but Shadowclan's. And it needed to stay that way, as far as Brackenwing was concerned.

She didn't trust the arguing Shadowclanners not to spill over. Gatherings never ended with arguments being settled.

Her ears flattened at Silverpaw's stinging retort. "I- No-" She began, only to stop. Silverpaw- Brackenwing ran over the words she'd said and winced. "Sorry. I suppose that was foxhearted of me." She muttered. If there were visible signs of smoke curling from her pelt from the sheer embarrassment, Brackenwing wouldn't have been surprised.

Some warrior she was, being scolded by an apprentice.

"It's not that I don't have sympathy. Losing a leader is never easy, especially on the poor deputy that has to take their place, much less on the clanmates who knew them well." She muttered, "Gatherings are nothing but bad news and bad decisions. They're a time for tempers to flare and for cats to argue, Starclan's supposed peace or not." She muttered sourly, her own thoughts on the half-remembered gathering where elders had attacked a confessed murderer. Even before that, the dark forest had seen fit to make every full moon a new tragedy. Brackenwing had never known a peaceful gathering and didn't trust it. At all.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 4:43

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow's gaze flooded with confusion as Scorchtalon explained they couldn't talk... right after glancing at his leader..? "No worries..." She stared at Shrikestar. He couldn't know... Scorchtalon and I were careful... Was Scorchtalon careful? She looked back at the fluffy ginger, flicking her pointed ear before finding a place to sit on her own.

Her gaze lifted to the rock, just as the Gathering begun. She searched the rock for Froststar, disappointed for a short moment as she couldn't find the tom on the rock. Nightstalker continued talking, and all was explained.

No... No, no no... He couldn't be dead.. Her ears flicked back, pressing against her head. But he hardly lead!... He didn't even get a chance to see his clanmates again. Overwhelmed with grief, she ducked her head, ears still flattened to her head and she zoned out the rest of the gathering, confused, and felt as if she was torn into two pieces. Her black-and-white tail coiled tightly around her paws, sobbing softly, trying to hold back her tears.

Her claws sheathed and unsheathed. It's all because stupid SkyClan didn't have a good enough medicine cat. She narrowed her eyes as tears fell from her cheeks and turned to look around the Gathering, padding up to the first cat she could see. Blinking away her tears and allowing her fur to dry, she lashed her tail before letting out a soft growl. "Do you know who SkyClan's medicine cat is?" Her voice was hushed, her body shaking with pure anger. "Please, tell me, I'd love to let them know what an amazing job they did with Froststar." Her claws flexed.

Oh, they definitely let him die. Froststar had 9 lives and she was expected to believe the medicine cat of SkyClan did everything they could to help him? Not. A. Chance.

Marshmallow is furious... and has approached Thornstalker

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2022
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6