Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reaper's Heartchart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Reaper's Heartchart Empty
PostSubject: Reaper's Heartchart   Reaper's Heartchart EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 0:04

•Tigerstar•

Idea taken from kiikko.

Fill out the form under the post template and you'll be given colored hearts based on your character's relationship with mine as well as their opinion of them! There's also an index that shows what each heart means too. I will try to update these as opinions on these cats change.

Sootstorm |
12/25/23 - "My reliable deputy, my former apprentice. Someone I can rely on. I know Windclan isn't in the best of shape right now but I think together we can make it right. We will have to work hard to get there but I'm sure we can do it. Also I'm sorry for not being as present as I should have been in the past.. maybe one day we will make up for lost time."

•Owlcall•

Idea taken from kiikko.

Fill out the form under the post template and you'll be given colored hearts based on your character's relationship with mine as well as their opinion of them! There's also an index that shows what each heart means too. I will try to update these as opinions on these cats change.

Grub |
1/1/24 - "Mind where you walk you dirty fish face, just because you don't have rules where from doesn't mean you get to walk all over ours. Your death will meet on one of those walks eventually."

Mistwalker |
1/28/24 - "It's a shame that you were eldered so early. I would have loved to have you on my patrols more often and learn more about you in the field. I will make sure to visit you in the elder's den at least. I will bring any weasels I can find as tribute."

•Ravenpaw•

Idea taken from kiikko.

•Harepaw•

Idea taken from kiikko.

Shatteredsky |
12/25/23 - "You are my family and I love you but you are growing up without me so I hate you at the same time. Its not fair to see you get to live the dream that I want to while I'm stuck in the medicine den. I'm forced to watch, and I hate it."

1/28/24 - "I feel like you see me as something to protect, no matter if I can protect myself. I feel like you only see me as weak, and I don't like it. I have enough people seeing me as something to protect, I don't need you to do it as well even if you are a warrior."

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Sun 28 Jan 2024 - 19:28; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Heartchart   Reaper's Heartchart EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 0:07

Your Character Name: Sootstorm
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Tigerdance

Your Character Name: Shatteredkit
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Harekit

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Heartchart   Reaper's Heartchart EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 19:12

Your Character Name: Grub
Clan: Rogue
What Character's Chart You Want On: Owlcall

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Reaper's Heartchart JGgdMsS Reaper's Heartchart JGg3TFt Reaper's Heartchart J0ieN9e Reaper's Heartchart JGg3GK7 Reaper's Heartchart JGg2WjR

Reaper's Heartchart JcTsSP1  Reaper's Heartchart JcnAVnI Reaper's Heartchart Grub_f10Reaper's Heartchart JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Heartchart   Reaper's Heartchart EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 3:54

Updated!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Heartchart   Reaper's Heartchart EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 13:51

Your Character Name: Mistwalker
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Owlcall

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Heartchart   Reaper's Heartchart EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 19:25

Updated!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Heartchart   Reaper's Heartchart Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper's Heartchart
Page 1 of 1