Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2022

Go down 
+26
JJ
Aspen
KittyKatz
Memories
Nerd
xaandiir
downfive
Maagistar
Lapis
zenpaii
Arcana
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
lostfanboy
kjSage
King Falcon I
Holly
Ebby
Ash
Karuna
Beenettle
oryx
Maple
Kitty
Grey
Reaper King
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2979

September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 15:09

Poppyshine

Poppyshine followed into the Gathering behind Perchstar along with the rest of her clan. She frowned at seeing a couple of deputies up on the Great Rock. Had more tragedy befallen other clans? Poppyshine shuddered at the thought. She hated seeing her fellow clans go through such pain of losing their leaders, especially many in such quick succession. She hoped no ill fate would befall Perchstar.

After shaking her head, she lifted her gaze to the deputy spot. It appeared only one deputy had arrived so far, and so Poppyshine offered the SkyClan deputy a bright smile. “Birdchaser!” she called cheerfully as she arrived. “Have you been well?” She took a seat at her side. “Do you know what happened to ThunderClan or ShadowClan?” Poppyshine nodded towards the deputies up on the Great Rock. “SkyClan was housing some of ShadowClan after their flood, right?”

Poppyshine is speaking with Birdchaser.

Iceheart

Iceheart walked slowly alongside her half of the clan as they entered the Gathering. Her previous patrol into ShadowClan territory had proven that Honeypaw and Forestbreeze were not left behind, and there was news of ShadowClan being in SkyClan—but Iceheart had practically given up. She was not lucky. It was likely that she would never see them again. Iceheart was incapable of having nice things, and that included a friend or an apprentice. Like a poison, Iceheart was certain, she had soiled any possibility of having any cats that were close to her.

Her gaze lifted as they entered into Fourtrees. Lazily, her eyes scanned over the cats, saw nothing, and she lowered them again.

Wait.

Iceheart lifted her head again. There were more cats earlier than usual into the Gathering. It was easy for pelts to get lost in the sea of colors. But she thought she saw a golden pelt alongside a grey tabby…Iceheart stepped up onto a rock that a lot of new apprentices liked to use to get a survey of Fourtrees. Her eyes landed on Honeypaw and Forestbreeze. Iceheart felt like she could faint. She didn’t, of course, and instead leapt from the rock. She sprinted through the crowd of cats, for once not caring around slamming into them or shoving cats out of her way. Iceheart ignored the hisses and annoyed yowls behind her as she came upon her two lost cats.

“Honeypaw! Forestbreeze!” Iceheart shouted. Her eyes were misty with tears. They were here. They were alive.

Iceheart has run through the crowd of cats (feel free to mention that Iceheart shoved your cat aside) and is meeting with Honeypaw and Forestbreeze.

Whisperear

Whisperear walked silently alongside Flutterpetal. Whisperear knew that Flutterpetal was probably eager to meet other cats, but with Adderpaw having not come, Whisperear wasn’t sure if their former apprentice was nervous about meeting so many cats. Or, perhaps, that was just Whisperear’s excuse. They had kept to themselves last Gathering, and perhaps being with a friend would help them no be so silent this time around.

Flutterpetal, let’s go speak with some new faces, Whisperear suggested with a smile. They gestured towards the first cat that they saw. A SkyClanner, by her scent. Whisperear approached and let Flutterpetal decide if he wanted to join or not, and when they arrived, they greeted, Hello there. I’m Whisperear of WindClan. How are you doing this Gathering?

Whisperear is speaking with Blackbear.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 15:24

Flutterpetal was a little bit disappointed that Adderpaw hadn't come to the Gathering. He did understand, of course... but it still sucked. He'd been planning to introduce his brother to a couple of friends, like Yarrowblossom. Instead, the small black tom found himself trotting along behind his friend and former mentor, Whisperear, a few carefully selected daisies in his mouth. A cursory glance did not yield any sight of the tall, gangly RiverClan tom he had met previously, so he decided to go along with Whisperear. The warrior seemed a hit nervous; it wouldn't hurt to help him out.

The SkyClan cat they had chosen to approach looked a little bit grumpy. Maybe she was having a bad day? Hopefully he could help! He carefully placed the daisies by her paws. "And I'm Flutterpetal, also from WindClan," he chirped, a beaming smile on his face. "These are for you, if you want them."

Flutterpetal is with Whisperear, speaking to Blackbear. Open for other conversations as well!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 15:30

Snowfoot padded into Fourtrees alongside her clanmates. Her toe still hurt a bit, but it was healing well. And she had her sister and daughter back, and she wouldn’t trade them for the whole forest. The she-cat’s heart skipped a beat as SkyClan filed in, but with some very familiar scents and pelts among them. She ran to the first ShadowClan cat she saw. “Leopardsun! Hey, good to see you! How are you doing?” Even as she spoke to Leopardsun, her golden eyes scanned the crowd, picking out pelts. Duskflight. Forestbreeze. Swiftheart! But then a realization hit her. “Leopardsun, where are Vixenpaw and Froststar?”
Snowfoot is talking to Leopardsun. Dusty is inactive so it’s probably safe to say each cat thinks Vixenpaw is with the other. Obviously, they’re about to realize the truth…

Blazefang trotted into Fourtrees, quickly noticing that everyone, including ShadowClan, was present. She didn’t entirely trust ShadowClan, but it was still good to see some normalcy. She soon spotted the cat she was looking for. “Heya, Dayquill! How’s it going? I’m thinking I might try to find my kin like you suggested. I hope you’re not offended if I try to talk to them this time.”
Blazefang has approached Dayquill, but she’ll be looking for the Owl Tree kits shortly.

Lightpaw is present but I’m tired. She’s here. Feel free to approach her.

Last edited by Nerd on Wed 7 Sep 2022 - 12:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 15:50

"We can absolutely sit here until announcements start." Brackenwing muttered in response. "And I keep my nose to myself. I... Don't know anyone here beyond our clanmates." She admitted.

"My first gathering ended in absolute chaos. There was a murder confession, and a kitting. And a hailstorm, apparently. Because our elders attacked the confessed murderer... Who was helping with the kitting." She still didn't remember the hailstorm, just the miserable recovery after it. "I'm a good senior warrior and don't get involved with drama that doesn't involve Windclan."

---

"Crowspirit!" Harechaser purred, bounding toward her niece and meeting her halfway. "I'm so glad you're okay! Is Swiftheart with you? Or Murkyhope?" The words tumbled out in a rush. Nightstalker had told her some of their clanmates had wound up in Skyclan, and judging by the mixed scent on Crowspirit's fur, that's where she had wound up. "Nightstalker and Roseburn wound up in Thunderclan. I wound up somewhere that wasn't clan territory, but I managed to find my way back following the thunderpath. A few of our clanmates did too. Stars, the last moon has been a whirlwind, hasn't it?"

Brackenwing is talking with Silverpaw!
Harechaser is talking with Crowspirit!

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 18:10

Silverpaw froze as the warrior spoke. She had never heard this story before. Though she desperately wanted to know the details, she knew it would not be right to ask, especially at a gathering. Maybe she could get some details out of Brackenwing another time.

Silverpaw would not let Brackenwing remain idle. "Wouldn't a good senior warrior get information on other clans?" Silverpaw scanned the crowd as she spoke. She was quick to spot the cat she wanted. Jealousy peppered the apprentice's tone as she pointed out Blazefang with a paw, "Look at Blazefang, she's making friends" She had hoped her mentor would accompany her tonight, but Blazefang had other plans. "If she can do it, you can too... or you can help me make some." Silverpaw lowered her head slightly as she added, "There aren't many cats in Windclan that I get along with." Though she spoke from the heart, she hoped that it would finally get Brackenwing moving.
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 19:25

Honeypaw

Honeypaw’s eyes continued their frantic search, his anxiety worsening with each moment that passed that he didn’t see her among the rapidly expanding crowd of cats. Finally though, finally he spotted a familiar mane of brown fur in his peripheral. He turned and his eyes landed on a familiar, comforting pair of amber eyes as Iceheart stood atop a rock. Their eyes met at the same time, and the relief that flooded Honeypaw nearly bowled him over.

It didn’t, and instead it spurred his paws into a run. “Iceheart!” He cried, racing towards her and meeting her halfway. He leapt up and all but tackled his mentor to the ground, a rambunctious purr rumbling out of his chest and tears welling in his eyes. He rubbed his face aggressively against hers, only moving enough so that Forestbreeze could have room to join the messy reunion.

“Oh I’m so glad you’re okay I was so worried and I missed you so much,” Honeypaw said in a rush, the smile on his face hurting from how big it was and the tears were quickly falling down his cheeks. “Are you okay did you get hurt at all was everything okay in Thunderclan?” He scarcely paused for breath, still showering Iceheart in affection.

Honeypaw is reuniting with Iceheart and Forestbreeze!

Stormdance

Stormdance watched as the cats continued to file in, absently making note of familiar faces. He spotted Brookstone as she settled near him and he gave his best friend a warm, inviting smile. He flicked his tail in invitation, silently offering for her to come sit closer if she desired. Maybe he was being a bit needy with her, but she was his best friend. He loved being around her. Besides, he didn’t feel much up for socializing at this gathering. He’d rather just be with the cats he loves.

It was with a start that he felt somebody settle down on his other side, and he looked over at Rowanpaw as his apprentice began speaking. He couldn’t help the small chuckle that he let out. The moment he took his eyes off his troublesome apprentice he managed to find a way to surprise Stormdance. At least it was in a good way this time. He was rather surprised. Usually, or at least, before their encounter with the fox, it practically took claws and teeth to get Rowanpaw to willingly spend time with his mentor for training, much less for casual company.

“Hello, Rowanpaw,” Stormdance mewed. “I’m doing alright. A little worn out, but that’s to be expected. I’m still getting my stamina up.” He took a deep breath. He glanced toward the commotion happening not far off, blinking at the exuberant reunion. Well, at least it seemed to be a positive thing. Certainly not the worst commotion he’s seen break out at a gathering. Focusing back on Rowanpaw, Stormdance said, “And you? How are you feeling?”

Stormdance is talking with Rowanpaw and inviting Brookstone to join the conversation!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 3:02

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

The moment Hoenypaw stopped searching was the moment Forestbreeze felt his breathing stop. His amber eyes snapped to the figure the apprentice was staring at and he couldn't stop the tears from falling fast enough. Atop the rock was the one cat he had been desperately missing and yearning for—staring right into her golden gaze had hypnotized him to where he stood. The only thing that snapped him out of it was Honeypaw's cry as he ran right to Iceheart. He wasted not a second more and followed right behind the younger tom.

"Starclan! Icehart!" he called out breathily. "W-We were so worried for you! I-I nearly broke when I realized you hadn't washed up with us and I feared the worst had happened to you," he took in a deep breath before continuing, "I-I hadn't lost hope... You're safe. You're here. I missed you." His hoarse voice betrayed how truly he'd been hurt by their separation.

Forestbreeze took his spot beside Honeypaw and pressed his forehead against Iceheart's. He didn't want to step away. He wasn't willing to. She was here with them now and not even the Dark Forest could rip him from their sides. To him, their little family was complete once more.

"This isn't a dream, right? You're here with us?" He stepped back for only a moment as he searched her face. A smile began to creep up on his face. Oh, how he'd missed her.

🌲 Forestbreeze and Honeypaw have reunited with Iceheart! <3 🌲

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

She had debated for only a moment at Storm's beckon before sighing—something entirely for show—and getting up from her spot to join her bestie and his apprentice as well as Hawkshriek, who she hadn't noticed until then. Secretly, she'd been hoping for an invitation. She won't ever say it aloud, though.

"Make way, make way! Brookstone has arrived!" announced the tabby she-cat as she strolled right up to the trio with a lazy smirk. A playful aura surrounded her as she plopped down in front of them. "Hey, guys! How's the night been treatin' ya?" She then addressed Storm and Rowan specifically, "You two ain't overdoin' it, right? I'll be forced ta drag ya back to camp by your ears if ya are. Watch it, 'kay?" There was no real heat in her words. She was only teasing.

She shook her head and snorted. "For real, though. How are you guys? Is the recovery goin' well? Ya both look much better than before..." She then turned to Hawkshriek. "Time does rush, doesn't it? Makes me miss the old days but at the same time, I'm grateful to have grown so much."

║🪨 Brookstone has joined Stormdance, Hawkshriek, and Rowanpaw! 🪨║

September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 1f339【Briarpaw】September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 1f339

A fond look crossed her face as her sister nuzzled her. Her whole family was so sweet. She loved them all with all her being. Briarpaw returned the gesture but stopped when an unfamiliar voice addressed the three apprentices.

The young molly eyed the newcomer with a reserved curiosity. The Riverclanner was wearing a peculiar raccoon pelt on her back. Huh. It wasn't a common sight to see. She tilted her head and regarded Grebedance for a moment more before offering her a polite dip of her head. "Greetings," she returned, "I am Briarpaw. The three of us are siblings." She paused before speaking up again, "If you do not mind me asking, what is the significance of the pelt you are wearing? I assume it is not a normal practice since I do not see many others here with such a display..." She trailed off as she cautiously watched the older cat's reaction in case she had overstepped a boundary by questioning the pelt.

September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 1f339 Briarpaw is speaking with her siblings, Molepaw and Twilightpaw, as well as Grebedance from Riverclan! September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 1f339

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 5 Sep 2022 - 1:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 5:40

She listened to her brother talk, nodding in agreement, cringing a little bit as her former name was said, something that surprised her greatly. For moons she had felt uncomfortable with the name Thistlepaw, but found after the death of Achelois, and the later disappearance of Stoatstar, her greatest tethers in the clan, she no longer resonated with Achlys; she had become a clan cat in her choice to stay without them. Being given the name Thistlemask was the final seal in this, but she wouldn't dare disallow her brother from calling her that, still appreciating the kinship they would always have.

The warrior let out the sigh she hardly knew she was holding, tension fluttering away momentarily. He was right. Mottlerose was on her side, Stormsong - as daft as he was - had even said it was cool, to her horror. Every moment spent in ThunderClan had been a moment she had spent actively distancing herself from her father and former life - she was at her core loyal to the clan above all else. Nightstalker would have to see and understand that at some point, right?

"We still have a lot to talk about. Meet me at the normal place - by the Fallen Oak in a few sunrises. I'm not sure how comfortable I am discussing all of this in front of your clanmate, and the gathering is about to begin if everyone's here now," she was slightly hunched Crimsonflame's direction, voice still quite low. She straightened up like her brother though as he addressed Moonlily, and decided making new positive connections across borders wouldn't exactly hurt.

"Moonlily, is it? I'm Thistlemask. It's nice to meet you," the calico smiled, tail-tip twitching in slight nervousness at the days to come, especially judging by the lack of Froststar, and Nightstalker taking his place on the stone.

Thistlemask is now speaking to both Crimsonflame & Moonlily!

A small smile graced her features and she settled in, tipping her head slightly to the side as she realised the physical similarities between the group of apprentices before her. She felt a little twinge of sadness somewhere deep down, regretting that she never got to attend a gathering with her siblings as a group of apprentices; Ospreykit never making it out of the nursery, Pipitpaw disappearing, and her own sickness keeping her behind for moons. Shaking it off, Grebedance hummed lightly at Briarpaw's question, green gaze settling on her as she thought of how to explain it. Would she have time to explain her mother's history, and how that meant passing on a tradition from an oppressive group? Probably best to save that one, she mused, opening her mouth to speak.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. And to answer your question... it was a gift of sorts, to mark the beginning of my apprenticehood. My mother Harebounce, wears the pelt of a hare much like my own, one she received when she begun her training. I guess you could say it's a family tradition, as I'm sure you've noticed a lack of animal pelts on the rest of my clan," the molly chuckled, surveying the gathered clans. She did wonder for a moment - how long would it take for this tradition to catch on outside of her family and Minksplash? Outside of RiverClan, even? She looked back at the apprentices. Perhaps they'd be interested in carrying the pelt-wearing ideas to ThunderClan someday...

Grebedance is talking to Molepaw, Briarpaw and Twilightpaw!

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 6:28

Crowspirit

"Swiftheart should be not far behind me. Murkyhope too. We're all so glad." Luckily, not all were lost. She still had family with her, and they were greatly appreciated by her side. Of course, she missed everyone else as well, but not all of them would be here. "Thank goodness you and the others got back safely. Froststar, he... he didn't make it. He was ill. SkyClan's medicine cats tried their best, but..." The feline bit her tongue, shaking her head slowly.

"Nightstalker will replace as the leader soon, won't he? I hope he'll pick a good deputy." She muttered softly. "And yes, it's been a huge whirlwind. I almost didn't think we'd be able to meet in the Gathering! Again, I'm so glad you're alright." Her tail would brush Harechaser's shoulder.

Crowspirit is talking to Harechaser!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 7:37

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow's body was healing quite fast. Her heavy limp turned into just a slightly noticeable one in the days leading up to the Gathering. Of course, Marshmallow couldn't hold herself up forever, there was a chance where she'd trip, but at least the black and white she-cat could catch herself before she fell. She gazed up at the moon as she followed Nightstriker's lead to Fourtrees. She couldn't recall the last Gathering. Shaking her head, she realised that she had reached Fourtrees and headed down into the clearing. Her eyes gleamed as she spotted Crowspirit in the crowd, but just as she went to run up to her former apprentice, she noticed Scorchtalon sitting, slumped over, in the group.

Hm... That doesn't look like the Scorchtalon I know... She thought curiously, weaving her way through the crowd to sit beside the fluffy tom. "Scorchtalon? You look upset..." She mewed, ear flicking. "Tell me, what's wrong?" She softened her tone, flicking her tail over to touch his. "I had to stay with Thunderclan for a bit, but I'm here now, okay?" He probably just misses me...

Marshmallow is speaking with Scorchtalon
Clouddream, Specklewish and Forestfire are not attending

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 8:01

Murkyhope's quiet gaze only stared at the grass in front of her silvery paws. She followed her clanmates that had ended up in Skyclan with her to Fourtrees. She was unsure, should she be excited? She should, right? This was her chance to see her clanmates again. She wondered, briefly, if they'd ever show up. But with how things seemed to be going, not even Murkyhope could keep her hopes up.

As they entered the Gathering, Murkyhope stood in place for a moment, taking in the area around her. She flicked her tail over her paws, and then... Her eyes brightened, she trotted forwards, ears perked and eyes alert. Aunt Harechaser! She thought, running down towards where her sister and her aunt were sitting- just in time to hear the last part of their conversation. "I'm right here!" She purred. "It's so good to see you again." She glanced over at Crowspirit as she spoke about what had happened to their leader. "Surely our uncle will lead Shadowclan well, at least." She mewed, nudging her sister softly with her muzzle. "There is not a doubt in my mind that Nightstalker will not be a good leader."

Murkyhope is talking with Harechaser and Crowspirit
--

Peach had stopped exploring wild cat clan territory for awhile. The flood had her twolegs worried to pieces and Peach had not been allowed outside of her home. Still, the tortoiseshell van scratched at the door, and after the soft sigh of one of her twolegs, her collar was put around her neck and she was let out of the house. She couldn't help herself from purring. She ran immediately towards wild cat clan territory, it was a full moon tonight, though the sun hadn't quite set, yet.

Soon enough, she had reached the path that lead to the four-tree place. Peach could not hold in her excitement. The sun had long set and the moon was now high in the sky. Peach's lanky limbs could take her pretty far, and fast, though it was still a lot of wilderness to cross to get to the path. She padded along calmly, before finally reach the four-tree place. Her eyes lit up as she saw the amount of cats talking. With the way her twolegs worried, Peach was sure the flood had wiped everywhere throughout all the clans. She was happy to have been proven wrong.

She slid down into the big space. Sitting down on the side of the clearing, the bell on her collar jingling with every movement. Peach still didn't quite get she wasn't exactly... supposed to be here.

Peach has arrived at the Gathering and is open for... confrontation

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 8:51

It wasn't long before an odd sound caught Woolywing's attention. His ears swiveled in its direction and his head soon followed, curiosity filling his mind. It was far from a usual sound. In fact, he'd never heard anything quite like it. If he had to compare it to something, it would be a bird. But it was definitely not birdsong he was hearing. It was too close, for one thing. And he didn't recognise it as any species that lived in the forest, most of which he was quite familiar with. He got to his feet, following his ears as the jingling noise continued. As he drew nearer, he noticed a rather alarming smell: twolegs. For a moment he stopped, panic seeping in, but he took a deep sniff of the air around him. The scent was faint, far too faint. And nobody else was panicking, the chatter around him went on as usual. So this was no twoleg either.

A conclusion dawned on him: a kittypet! It must be. He wasn't sure what the jingling was all about, but a non-threatening presence with the smell of twolegs... It pointed to one answer. He resumed his walking, now using his nose as well as his ears to find the unusual visitor. He stopped only when he was a hair away from smacking into her, his whiskers touching her fur. He took a hasty step back. "Oh, sorry! Navigation is hard with all these cats here. I must ask, what's that noise? Do all kittypets make it?" He realised he'd yet to introduce himself. "I'm Woolywing, what's your name? You are a kittypet, right?"

-----------------------------------------------
Blackbear growled with displeasure as a weird, wiry cat tiptoed up to her. She could tell they were WindClan even before the stench of dirt and rabbits filled her nostrils. They were lanky, big-eared and timid-looking. There was no other Clan this cat could belong to. They immediately confirmed her suspicion, introducing themself as Whisperear of WindClan. She sized them up. Though they were tall, Blackbear had no doubt she could beat them in a fight. If that one apprentice was any indication, anyway. "Blackbear. I'd be doing better if you hare-chasers would-" She was cut off by the appearance of another WindClanner, this one bearing... flowers???

She inspected them with narrowed eyes, confusion painting her square features. It had to be poison. Why else would an enemy cat give her plants? She didn't touch them, leaving them lying by her feet. "Flutterpetal, that's a molly's name. I guess WindClan toms are different. See, we have proper names where I come from." She grumbled, not even meaning to be as scathing as she was being. It made sense that WindClanners would have different, more frail-sounding names. They were frail cats.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:06

Sootspirit followed after his clan into the gathering clearing. The gatherings have been interesting to say the least. They all had their ups and downs, so he didn't even know how this one would go. He just hoped whoever he approached this time around would be friendly at least, though he didn't quite know who to talk to. It was all a little overwhelming at this time, it seemed everyone already had a talking partner at this point. The dark tom decided to settle in the middle of the crowd, hoping someone would approach him.

Sootspirit is open for conversation!

Thornstalker's blue eyes took in the clearing in front of her.. Things were so full now that Shadowclan had entered the clearing along with the clans that hosted them. It would be weird.. It was only a matter of time before Shadowclan returned home, and she didn't know how to feel about that. She had grown use to having them in her life, in Skyclan's life.. So anything different was strange. Blue eyes found Honeypaw talking with some other Shadowclan cats, she wanted to approach, to speak with the tom and get to know his friends but it seemed that it was a moment that didn't need to be interrupted so she stayed in her spot, choosing to sit on her own for now.

Thornstalker is open for conversation!

Echomist looked around as soon as he arrived in the clearing, green eyes taking in every Shadowclan member he saw. It seemed everyone was okay.. at least on the outside. He didn't know how they would take the news of Froststar's death, of how they were holding up after the loss of their home. Hopefully since they were all here they could take the right steps in getting home soon. Finally eyes landed on Nightstalker. His brother.. the new leader of Shadowclan.. How would he take the news? He would stick near by in case he was needed, but that is as far as he would go.

Echomist is near the deputies but open for conversation.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:27

driftcloud of skyclan

The white warrior lumbered in with the rest of SkyClan and half of ShadowClan, their heart heavy for the ShadowClanners. Froststar had succumbed to illness, leaving that dark tom Nightstalker as their leader. A tragedy amidst chaos, it seemed, although Driftcloud was grateful to see the remaining portion of ShadowClan at the Gathering. At least most of them were safe.

As Driftcloud took a seat at the outskirts, content to simply listen and relax, a jingling caught their ear. It was an unusual sound, and his brows furrowed as he looked around to find the source.

There, in the fringes of the gathered cats, was one with a...thing around her neck. Was that a Twoleg collar? Their whiskers stiffened at the thought of a kittypet slipping so easily into their ranks. Another white warrior had approached her, smelling of RiverClan. Getting back to his paws, he padded over to Peach, his gaze serious. He wouldn't dare start a fight at Fourtrees, but this was unacceptable.

"Hey. Kittypet." Driftcloud snarled, their voice dangerous. Threatening enough to hopefully scare a dumb kittypet away. "What in StarClan d'ya think you're doin'? You can't be here, this's sacred Clan territory. How'd you find Fourtrees? Look, I don't wanna hurt ya, but I will if I hafta. Leave, before I force ya to." Turning to the RiverClanner, he realized the other tom was blind. "'Scuse me, RiverClanner. Didn't mean to sneak up on ya. Just gotta make sure this's taken care of."

OOC: Driftcloud is talking to Peach and Woolywing!

eveningmoon of thunderclan

Eveningmoon trotted into the clearing with the rest of ThunderClan, feeling rather...bored. He needed some socialization, and not with ShadowClan. They were fine enough, but he'd had enough of ShadowClan to last him a hundred moons. Looking around at the rest of the cats, he spotted a group not too far away, with a lanky white cat, a fluffy black one, and a large black-and-gray molly. Limping over, the tom offered them a flashy smile, noticing the black tom had...flowers? Ah, must be WindClan, he realized with a smirk, taking a seat. He licked at his chest fur for a moment, trying to not look too interested, then inclined his head towards the molly. "Stars, you SkyClanners are always so serious. Lighten up, will ya? So Flutter here brought you some flowers. They're pretty, I wouldn't mind one myself." Eveningmoon winked at Flutterpetal, chuckling softly.

"Name's Eveningmoon, ThunderClan. Nice to meet you all."

OOC: Evening is talking to Blackbear, Flutterpetal, and Whisperear!

birchpaw of windclan

They were told that medicine cats sat at a different place. That's all Batsong had said. When Birchpaw stepped foot in the Gathering, they froze in uncertainty. There were so many cats, and their mingling scents flooded their nose. It was worse than being in the medicine den. Nervously, they looked around for Batsong, but couldn't see her black pelt anywhere amongst WindClan at the moment. Sighing heavily, they strode in with the rest of their Clan, blinking wide-eyed at all the cats that crowded. There was a large rock that Shrikestar now stood upon: they figured that was where the leaders went. Below the rock were a small gathering of cats, Smallbean among them; the deputies. Aside from those, the only other cats around the base of the rock...must have been the medicine cats. Birchpaw weaved around legs and tails as they made their way over there, simply stopping to stare at the herb-scented cats as they quickly thought of what to say.

Opting for their usual spiel, they dipped their head quickly to the other medicine cats and meowed, "Hi, I'm Birchpaw, the WindClan medicine cat apprentice. It's nice to meet you...all." Shuffling their paws, they glanced back at the throng of cats and pressed closer in towards their new colleagues. "Um, this is my first Gathering...Is it always this...noisy? Smelly? That sounds rude. Uh, have any of you seen Batsong? I lost her."

OOC: Birchpaw is talking with the meddies!

September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2507

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 18:02

Not long after Perchstar had found her place among the leaders, her little depury came trotting up to sit beneath her. Birdchaser offered her a nod and a thin smile as the calico started talking, settling in right at her side. "Well enough," Birdchaser mewed with a shrug. "Tight quarters make anyone cranky. But prey is running bad, and ShadowClan isn't that insufferable."

ShadowClan... Birdchaser frowned. The line of questions that proceded from Poppyshine did nothing to brighten her expression. To think that ShadowClan's leader withered away, far from his home... The deputy shivered. It wasn't her news to share, either, but she found herself lowering her voice for Poppyshine anyway. "Froststar is... gone. Whitecough, I think." When she shivered again, Birdchaser made a show of shaking out her whole body. "I'm sure Briarstar is talking to Nightstalker about it now. I can't lie and say I pity him at all."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#1678C1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2022
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next