Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2022

Go down 
+26
JJ
Aspen
KittyKatz
Memories
Nerd
xaandiir
downfive
Maagistar
Lapis
zenpaii
Arcana
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
lostfanboy
kjSage
King Falcon I
Holly
Ebby
Ash
Karuna
Beenettle
oryx
Maple
Kitty
Grey
Reaper King
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Sep 2022 - 1:02

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

The tom sagged and pressed himself closer to the smaller cats. "I-I believe you. You're here and we're here..." He then let out a shaky laugh at Honey's words. "I agree. You're not allowed to leave again. We're going to stick together from now on," he murmured firmly. He stepped back just a bit to look into Iceheart's eyes. He smiled. "I missed this," he breathed. He nudged the apprentice before addressing them both, "Do you think we have time to catch up?" He was a bit worried about what would happen once the Gathering concluded. Would they have to part ways again? Or will they all join back together as a reunited clan? He was desperately hoping for the latter.

He sat down and beckoned for the two to do so as well. He felt simultaneously tired and energized. Seeing and reuniting with his long-time best friend rekindled the fire within him but also emotionally drained him. He didn't care for the Gathering at this point. He just wanted to speak with Ice and Honey—arguably his two most important cats. He did feel bad for putting everything else on the back burner, which unfortunately included Froststar's passing.

There was a fraction of silence before he spoke up, "What... what happened after we all got swept away? Were you hurt? Did anyone else get hurt?"

🌲 Forestbreeze is speaking with Honeypaw and Iceheart! 🌲

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

She shot them a lopsided grin and nodded with dramatic approval. "Good. Ya saved your ears from my wrath. Good thinkin'," she meowed chipperly. A fond look crossed her face. "Dove and An-Sandy had their paws full with you lot," she huffed half-heartedly. "You're givin' everyone early grey fur!" She shook her head as she teasingly tutted.

Brook turned her attention to Hawkshriek once Storm put the spotlight on him. "That's good ta hear. Nevah settle for less than great," she purred. A laugh escaped her at Hawk's next words. "Well, if he does tire himself out, he's easier ta manage into a nest. Works out for me at least." She nudged Storm with a playful shoulder. Instantly, she gained a wistful look at the mention of their past apprenticeships. "Mmm. Time does flow fast, huh?" Before she could slip into a daydream, she pushed away her thoughts and refocused on the conversation.

She grinned at Rowanpaw and reached over with a paw and booped his nose. "Ya betcha! I'll be cheering the loudest cause I'm awesome like that. Also, big sisters get first dibs on treatin' ya to your first patrol as a warrior. It's the rules and nobody can change it." She giggled as she gave him an exaggerated wink. She hoped he accepted her invitation. She didn't really care if she was the first to patrol with him as a warrior. She just wanted to generally.

║🪨 Brookstone is speaking with Stormdance, Hawkshriek, and Rowanpaw! 🪨║

September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 1f339【Briarpaw】September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 1f339

Briarpaw tilted her head as she absorbed all that she was learning about the Riverclan she-cat. It was... quite fascinating. A tradition passed on from a mother to her children was something that interested her. Perhaps she could do something similar for her future kits? She could only dream for now.

The young molly nodded at Grebedance. "I have noticed the lack of pelts on most of your clanmates' backs. I personally think it is a unique and lovely tradition for your mother to have passed down." She thought for a moment. "Have any of your other clanmates expressed interest in your pelt-wearing tradition? Or has it been exclusively among your close blood?"

September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 1f339 Briarpaw is speaking with her siblings, Molepaw and Twilightpaw, as well as Grebedance from Riverclan! September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 1f339

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Tue 6 Sep 2022 - 7:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Sep 2022 - 6:34

Nightstalker, tired of all the gossip and just wanting to get his clan home, got to his paws and edged forwards on the great rock. “Cats of all clans! Let the gathering begin!” He gave the cats in the clearing have a few heartbeats to quiet down, and he himself to quiet his nerves… this felt wrong.

This is news to some of my clan, and myself, just as it is you all sitting here tonight. Froststar has passed away, his lives taken by whitecough, and as such, I will be taking my place as Shadowclans leader.” He paused again to allow cats to digest the news before continuing again.

Furthermore, I would like to extend my utmost thanks to Thunderclan and Skyclan, for sheltering our clan, giving their herbs, prey, and strength for Shadowclan. We will not be quick to forget this kindness that we have been shown this past moon. I am certain that they, as well as Shadowclan, will be relieved to know that we will be going home near immediately, and I hope that they will understand that we will need to help those who still need it home before we can fully remove ourselves.” Nightstalker looked to Mottlerose and Briarstar and gave them both a deep nod before stepping back and sitting back down, giving a slight sigh of relief as he waited for any particular leader to step forwards.

September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Sep 2022 - 14:10

Scorchtalon recognized Marshmallow's unmistakeable scent shortly before she settled next to him. Briefly comforted by her presence, he curled his tail around hers with a contented purr. For a moment, he could almost imagine what it would be like if things were simpler, if they could be together without risking so much. Visions of having kits and growing old together in a perfect world swirled through his mind, and he clung to the images, knowing that if he kept his promise these dreams would be all he had left. It was a depressing realization, but it would be all he had to console him in the moons to come.

He glanced up at Shrikestar, before turning his gaze to Marshmallow. He opened his mouth to speak, but the words he'd rehearsed so many times caught in his throat at the concerned look on her face. Suddenly it didn't seem fair to hurt her like this, especially when it was his own foolishness that had gotten him in this situation. He was the one who'd put Batsong in the difficult position of choosing between their friendship and her duty to the clan, and he couldn't blame her for the choice she'd made. Still, if he wanted to keep his place within his clan he didn't exactly have a choice. Scorchtalon gave a resigned sigh, looking down at his paws once more.

"I... I'm sorry Marshmallow, we can't talk here." He said in a low voice, his words meant only for her. "Will you meet me tomorrow? There's something we need to discuss..." One last time... There was so much more he wanted to say, but he didn't think Shrikestar would be very forgiving if he saw them together.

Scorchtalon is speaking with Marshmallow

"Welcome, Birchpaw. I'm Plumpaw, medicine cat apprentice of Skyclan. It's lovely to meet you." She replied, her tone warm despite the formality of her words. She felt a rush of sympathy for the younger apprentice as they gazed around nervously, remembering all too well how overwhelmed she'd been at her first gathering.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to the noise with time, and things will calm down once the leaders begin their announcements." As if on cue, a voice rang out from the great rock. Plumpaw's eyes darkened with sympathy and grief for the Shadowclan cats as she heard the tragic news. She'd never met Nightstalker, but she was sure he'd lead Shadowclan well, and be a leader they could depend on during these troubling times.

Plumpaw is welcoming Birchpaw
Beetleshade turned at the sound of a voice next to her, prepared to lash out at the foolish cat who dared speak to her so brazenly. She was pleasantly surprised, however, when she saw the Skyclan cat she'd met at the border. Her eyes lit up briefly before she firmly schooled her expression into it's usual mask of boredom.

"Only when there isn't anyone interesting to talk to." Beetleshade replied, shrugging nonchalantly. "I'm Beetleshade, by the way. Do you have a proper name, or shall I just call you the Great-and-Mighty-Tree-Conqueror?" She teased, amusement barely concealed in her tone as she flicked her tail toward the great oaks.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 5:30

Birdchaser nodded quietly as Poppyshine spoke, ears twitching. Nightstalker's presence was a good sign for the ShadowClan cats staying in ThunderClan, but those SkyClan had been watching over had certainly had it right. She didn't consider herself sympathetic, but even Birdchaser could agree with Poppyshine's dismay at the news. The calico was quick to change the subject though, and Birdchaser shrugged awkwardly. "I guess green-leaf is the best season for prey, isn't it? I'm sure RiverClan has their own good luck."

While they were talking, WindClan's deputy arrived, and Birdchaser bowed her head to him as he approached. "Smallbean." Birdchaser greeted coolly. "I was just telling Poppyshine that SkyClan is fine. It looks like WindClan hasn't had any trouble lately, either."

Birdchaser is speaking with the other deputies.

Not long after he had settled at beside Stormdance, Hawkshriek and Brookstone had appeared to join the conversation. Their sudden arrivals made Rowanpaw's ears flicker– he'd been somewhat hoping to talk to Stormdance unbothered. He couldn't really complain about their presence, though; Hawkshriek was something of a brother to him, close or not, and Brookstone was... Brookstone. As unexpected as they were, he wasn't mad about it– especially as conversation gradually turned towards him.

The conversation about ceremonies sparked a note of jealousy in him, but it was smothered almost as soon as it rose. It seemed like so many cats had become warriors so fast; like Hawkshriek, though he'd already been an apprentice for some time when Rowanpaw got his own name, and his own siblings that had earned their rights as a warrior already. Stormdance's tail brushing over his back and the warm smiles from Brookstone and Hawkshriek made Rowanpaw beam, paused only by the surprise tap to his nose. He would make sure to look out for them all at his ceremony. "I know I'll be a warrior soon. I'll be one of the best." He purred easily, chin lifting and chest puffing out with pride. Eyes flicking towards Brookstone, he went on cheerily, "I suppose I'll need company now anyhow. No patrolling by myself when I get my name. I'll allow it."

Rowanpaw is talking to Stormdance, Hawkshriek, and Brookstone.

It wasn't long before Blazefang appeared from the crowd, and Dayquill turned on a wide smile as she approached. His ear flicked at her greeting, and after a moment of deliberation, he nodded. "That's a good idea. I hope you find them." He purred, taking the moment before she went off to knock his head against her shoulder. "I'll talk to you more... some other time, then. Good luck."

Dayquill is letting Blazefang go, and otherwise open to talk.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 9:59

Froststar's death... It really didn't feel like they had been a leader that long. Sickness was an ugly beast, that was for sure. It made him want to go into the medicine cat's den just to make sure they had plenty of herbs for any such sicknesses that might hit their clan. Just as a precaution. Shaking those thoughts off, he stepped up to the edge of the Great Rock, the next leader to announce his clan's news.

"WindClan, like the rest of the clans, mourns the death of Froststar. His presence here will be missed." He nodded once to Nightstalker - interesting that the cat he had once met at the Thunderpath would now be the leader. Time sure did fly. "There is not much else to report. We have a plethora of new warriors: Daisybreeze, Shimmergale, Flutterpetal, Mallardduck, and Hazelpatch. We also have some new apprentices: Silverpaw, Honeypaw, Hickorypaw, Snowpaw, and Lynxpaw. The clan continues to grow, and the season has continued to be kind to us." He took on a more solemn tone as he gave his last piece of news. "We also mourn the loss of Hawkheart, a warrior that was taken too soon." He bowed his head, then stepped back to let the next leader step forward.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 10:24

Perchstar was not surprised by the news shared, only a little disheartened. She hadn't known Froststar at all. However, he had become deputy at nearly the same time as her, and had become leader after the Dark Forest's attacks as well, when nearly every Clan's leadership had changed. The fact that now, not one, but two leaders had been changed since then-- or even three, depending on why Mottlerose was on the rock-- made her feel a little sick. This did not bode well for the stability of the forest if leaders were to continue dying this way. And would she somehow be next? Was StarClan angry with them?

She tried to shake off the odd feeling. At least ShadowClan would be returning home, somewhat helping fix the natural order of things. After Nightstalker (Nightstar, soon) and Shrikestar had spoken, Perchstar stepped forward. "We similarly offer condolences to ShadowClan," she said with perfect neutrality masking her anxiety, eyes briefly meeting those of the dark colored deputy before looking out onto the crowd. "RiverClan has made the most out of the last month of greenleaf. We have plenty of prey, and many cats to hunt it. This month, we have a new medicine cat apprentice, Sandypaw, a new warrior apprentice, Irispaw, and a new warrior, Sprucebark. Our Clan will continue to grow and thrive in the coming leaf-fall." There was no need to mention the predators again; the leaders had been warned of foxes already, and did not need to know of RiverClan's struggles.  With that, she stepped back, looking with barely disguised worry at the ThunderClan deputy. Was Mottlerose simply filling in... or had disaster struck?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 10:32

CONTENT WARNING (Snowfoot ain’t ok)
Snowfoot gasped as the answer to one of her questions was answered. Fourtrees swirled around her as the announcements continued. Snowfoot could tell cats were talking, but she didn’t know who or what they were saying. She didn’t care. Froststar was gone. He’d lost all nine lives at once. The black-and-white she-cat felt sick as she pictured Froststar lying in a strange camp, battling sickness over and over again, only to lose after so much suffering. She wanted the mental image to stop, but it continued on and on as if taunting her. Images flashed before her eyes as she relived each moment with her father. The day he found her alone in the forest. Her apprentice ceremony. The time he shielded a terrified Snowpaw from the Dark Forest, and the time she fought alongside Dappledlight to protect him from the same. A final glimpse of his wet, bedraggled pelt the last time she saw him burned into her mind, and then everything went black. The warrior’s legs gave out and she fell to the ground.
Snowfoot has fainted. I will post with Blazefang and Lightpaw soon.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6046

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 10:56

"I'm... As well as I can be, given the circumstances," Leopardsun answered, looking over Snowfoot. "SkyClan has been kind enough to shelter us, and I have done my best to honor that kindness in turn; as I hope all of us have. ...Vixenpaw? I thought she would be with you. She isn't?"

Renewed worry coursed through her, though it was quickly interrupted as Nightstalker began the Gathering; although she had already known Froststar's fate, it stung just as much to hear news of his death called out over Fourtrees. There was no time now to mourn, though, or even to wonder at where her sister had gone- Vixenpaw was still missing, not with her nor her mentor- as Snowfoot collapsed. "Snowfoot! By the moon, this couldn't have happened on any other day, could it... I swear to the stars, gatherings must be cursed."

Or else we are, ourselves. I'd believe that as easily by now!

She laid beside her unconscious clanmate, signaling for assistance from any cat nearby. "Could I get some help? Snowfoot's fainted..."

Leopardsun is signaling for someone to help Snowfoot!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 12:45

Blazefang looked around the crowd, seeking out her kin. She remembered who was who from the time Stormdance pointed them out to her, but she could hardly believe she was actually going to try to talk to one of them. Her eyes landed on a dark tom who she recognized as one of her nephews. Here goes nothing… Practically trembling, the ginger she-cat padded over to the young tom and cleared her throat. “Hi, um, it’s Sootsomething, isn’t it? Sorry I don’t know your Warrior name. Um, you don’t know me, but I’m Blazefang from WindClan. I’m… your mother’s sister.”

Blazefang has approached Sootspirit. Let me know if I’m wrong about him being Owl Tree and I’ll delete this if so.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 15:34

Swiftheart saw some sort of commotion happening a distance away and squinted trying to see better through the crowd... Leopardsun was signaling for help.   Panicking, Swiftheart looked to her sister Harechaser and her two daughters, Crowsprit and Murkyhope before quickly going over to Leopardsun to see what the matter was. She gasped seeing her friend Snowfoot passed out on the ground. She went to her friends side very fearful of the worst since things had been pretty rough for them recently.

Swiftheart ran to Snowfoot's side worried

Daisybreeze glanced over at someone who had fainted... well it wasnt windclan so it really didn't concern her at all. Whatever clan she was from would probably be embarrassed that one of their warriors had just flopped over mid gathering.  She was still numb from her brothers and fathers death so recently that she didnt really have much empathy at the time for anyone else, especially someone in a rival clan.  She did however go to get a closer view at the drama that was occuring.  A white warrior and a leopard looking warrior were next to the passed out cat... they didnt have a distinct smell ... probably shadowclan then since they had been living as refugees their scents had gotten mingled with thunder and skyclan respectivly so it was hardest to identify them.

Daisybreeze literally does not care

With the growing crowd that now gathered around the passed out warrior, it got the attention of Batsong...

Oh no... was this another kitting happening mid gathering? She wondered thinking back to the time Briarstar (Briar thorn) at the time had kits mid gathering, as a med cat back then she had been able to assist the now banished Beechface with the safety of the kits.

Going over to the scene and signaling for Birchpaw to follow her she inspected to see what was going on.

The crowds around the warrior had grown making it difficult to get through however.  She was able to see that it wasnt a kitting it was just a pass out.

With a roll of her eyes she showed those who had gathered away to give the black -and-white she cat room and clear the area a bit for her to work.

She gently laid the warrior on her back and once she felt she was still breathing she lifted Snowfoots hind legs up carefully.  This would get her legs above heart level and aid blood flow back to her head.

"She will be fine" she said confidently. P-p..poor thing probably just got startled with the b-bad news is all

Batsong takes care of Snowfoot and is confident she will be okay

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 15:56

Roseburn couldn't believe it. Froststar was dead? That meant Nightstalker of all cats was leader now! Her eyes narrowed at the tom. Now she had to suffer him being leader? That was not something she was looking forward to in the slightest. She huffed, turning around.

And then she saw Snowfoot passed out. Oh for crying out loud! First her outburst last moon, and now this? She was such a drama queen! And she was not in the mood for it. She padded up to the forming group, rolling her eyes at the worried looks.

"She's faking, guys, just leave her alone. She threw a hissy fit last moon too. She's been pulling stuff like this since the flood. She clearly just wants attention with her "oh woe is me" act."

Roseburn is throwing a hissy fit of her own

Dovesight smiled at Birchpaw, although the others had taken care of the talking, it seemed. Batsong had been thinking about getting an apprentice, she knew that, but she was caught off guard by the fact that she got one so soon after asking about her own.

There wasn't much time to think, however, as their conversation had gotten cut short. A cat was on the ground, and Dovesight followed her colleague to investigate. While Batsong positioned the molly, Dovesight checked for any fever, finding none.

A calico had come, highly unwelcomed, and Dovesight gave her a pointed glare. How could a cat be so unempathetic? She let Batsong shoo her away with the rest of the crowd, deciding instead to stay with the ShadowClan cat before her. She lied down, giving her some comforting licks on the head, hopefully enough to calm her down.

Dovesight is helping calm Snowfoot down

Crimsonflame is still talking to Moon and Thistle since it is Thistle's turn to speak I think

September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 16:10

Lightpaw didn’t notice her mother fainting, since she was in a pretty dense part of the ground. She did hear the announcement, though. “Froststar!” the silver apprentice mewed to no cat in particular. “Oh no, not him!”
Lightpaw is somehow oblivious and is sitting next to Stoatpaw.

Snowfoot came to with several cats around her. “What happened?” she muttered. She looked at Batsong and Daisybreeze, noting their scent. “Why are WindClan here? Swiftheart, what’s going on?” She wasn’t really thinking clearly yet, the shock of losing Froststar having completely overwhelmed her. And then she heard Roseburn. That got her a bit more awake. “Roseburn,” she growled, still too dizzy to get up. “My father just foxing died. One would think you, of all cats would understand that. But no, instead you act like you’ve never felt loss before, like you haven’t had three parents and multiple siblings ripped away from you. Don’t deny it, I was there when Batglow died. I don’t want to fight, certainly not here. But I do wonder what in the foxing Dark Forest is going through your head.” Exhausted, Snowfoot laid her head back down. She didn’t care what Roseburn had to say to that. She just wanted to turn the moons back to when things were simple, before the flood, before the Dark Forest, back when she had Froststar and Deerleap and when she was just an unassuming warrior in the clan, not the root of public controversy.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 16:41

Stoatpaw absently listened to Nightstalker's announcement. Wait, what? He snapped to attention. What had Nightstalker just said? Froststar was dead? He had known that the leader was ill, but not that he had died. A voice next to him alerted Stoatpaw of the apprentice. He gave the cat a small poke with his paw before asking, "Did you know him? Froststar, I mean."

Stoatpaw is talking to Lightpaw
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 16:42

Roseburn bared her teeth.

"Get his name out of your foxing mouth. You have no right to talk about my papa! Unlike you, I don't act like what I go through makes me oh so important. I stay on my paws instead of getting every cat in all the Clans to crowd around me."

As if it proved her point, she motioned to all the cats that had come to see the Snowfoot faint.

"You keep making a big deal like you are the only one who ever suffers! Maybe it's good to let you feel what it means to be alone."

She narrowed her eyes, tail lashing behind her.

She was so done with this.

I, as a roleplayers, sincerely apologize for Rose's behavior

September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Sep 2022 - 17:11

Batsong's pov
Batsong was grateful for Dovesights help and gave the riverclan cat a quick thanks and smile.

The shadowclan warrior had awakened and it seems like she was fine now. A calico came over and the two of them started arguing?? What was going on here?? She blinked trying to make sense of it all... hmm well the warrior who had fainted appearted to be on the mend so this was none of her business, she slowly edged away not wanting involvment in this.

Swiftheart's pov
Swiftheart was so relived that her friend woke up soon after. She saw her sister coming over and she purred so happy to see her, it had been a moon since she last saw her. "Roseburn how have you be-- her voice was cut off as her good friend Snowfoot and her younger sister Roseburn started arguing back and forth.

Swiftheart stood their shocked as their argument heated up more and more. The clan had just reunited ... but it looked like there were already cracks forming. So much for her older littermates plans to keep the clan looking unified.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2022
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next