Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2022

Go down 
+26
JJ
Aspen
KittyKatz
Memories
Nerd
xaandiir
downfive
Maagistar
Lapis
zenpaii
Arcana
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
lostfanboy
kjSage
King Falcon I
Holly
Ebby
Ash
Karuna
Beenettle
oryx
Maple
Kitty
Grey
Reaper King
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2979

September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 19:38

Poppyshine

Poppyshine’s ears flattened at the news. “Oh, no,” she whispered. She looked up at the Great Rock where the leaders and stand-in deputies spoke together. “Oh poor ShadowClan…” To have lost all of his lives to whitecough…? That was a tragedy beyond mentioning. She wondered how bad it had gotten if neither the ShadowClan medicine cat or the SkyClan ones could have helped.

“I hope that ShadowClan has good fortune going forward, and that they are able to return home,” Poppyshine meowed as her gaze returned to Birdchaser. Trying to lighten the conversation at hand, she continued, “I’m glad that SkyClan has still been fruitful with prey, at least. I’m glad that it seems SkyClan has not run into any trouble as of late.” Unlike RiverClan, which seemed to house trouble around every corner. At least there was one clan that did not seem to be struggling quite as badly.

Whisperear

Whisperear’s ear twitched and they struggled to keep a steady expression on their face. They had hoped that their second attempt at speaking with a SkyClan cat would prove less hostile than the last time when they had spoken with Hawthornpaw, but this Blackbear seemed just as condescending as the last. Whisperear wondered if SkyClan made a habit of keeping thorns in their nest, with how poor their attitude was at every instance.

Not all of them. That one SkyClanner was kind…Crimsonflame, was it? Whisperear wondered if he was here, and if he would be better company than this cat before them.

The arrival of a ThunderClan cat was a relief to take some of the tension away from Blackbear’s rude words. Whisperear rested their tail against Flutterpetal’s back, hoping that he didn’t take Blackbear’s words too badly. They smiled and said, Lovely to meet you, Eveningmoon. Blackbear was just telling us about the fascinating naming conventions of SkyClan. They would not be so forwardly rude, but they had picked up some social subterfuge from Coyotegrin during their apprenticeship. In their clan, Dreamyflight is a name considered as tough as Blackbear! They only choose tough, proper names, I’m told.

Perhaps it was a little rude, but Whisperear said it as pleasantly as they could without sparing a glance at Blackbear.

Iceheart

Iceheart buried her face in Honeypaw’s fur, holding him close and—and oh dear, she was purring quite loudly. Iceheart barely even realized that she was. She was just so happy to have them back with her. The tears didn’t stop rolling down her face when she turned to Forestbreeze and pressed their foreheads together. “Honeypaw, Forestbreeze…!”

She looked at them through blurry, tear-stained eyes. “I was so worried about the both of you too. We hadn’t heard any news about where the rest of the clan was, and I thought—I—I don’t know what I thought. I’m just glad you’re here.”

Iceheart was smiling, wider than she ever had, and her incessant purring hadn’t stopped. She didn’t seem to be able to. Even more uncharacteristically, she rubbed her face hard against Forestbreeze’s, and then Honeypaw’s, and then back again. She wished that she could easily hold them to her, or wrap her tail around them, but she was too short and her tail too stubby, so she settled for letting them both smother against her instead.

“I-I’m here!” Iceheart whispered. “And I’m okay, ThunderClan was more than fine.” It was all great now that they were here. She thanked StarClan for watching over them and keeping them safe for her.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 19:49

Nightstalker was struggling to hold his tongue and his composure as he sat silently amongst the leaders, dipping his head respectfully as Shrikestar, Perchstar, and Mottlerose joined him and Briarstar. He could hear the gossip of the other clan's deputies below his paws, did they not know to at least dampen their tone? He was Shadowclans's new leader, and he would need to get his lives and assign himself a deputy, and furthermore, he needed to get his clan home. But... was he ready? He had only just gotten the news tonight, and that put such a large amount of pressure and grief on his shoulders. He needed time to think, where it was quiet, where he couldn't feel the stares of every cat in the clearing or think about how some of his clan-mates were likely becoming aware of Froststars demise.

September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 19:56

The last time Spottedfrog had stepped foot into Fourtrees had been... far from pleasant. As SkyClan crested the hill that led down into the clearing, she paused, eyes zoning in on the very spot where Bloodstar had died that night. She could suddenly feel the wet heat of her father's lifeblood seeping into the thick fur on her neck, and dripping on to her toes... could hear the chaos as the clans bled and fought, and cats died around her, like it was happening again in the moment. Spottedfrog closed her eyes.

It was quiet again, the only sound was the ground underpaw as the rest of the clan moved eagerly forward. The fluffy she-cat searched for her mother, and finally found Briarstar moving towards the leaders' designated spot. Oh, how she loathed that rock... how she wished desperately that no one else who shared her blood would ever sit atop it.

Not wanting to be left alone entirely, Spottedfrog eventually followed SkyClan down the hill. She'd find a quiet place to sit and listen until they could leave. As she moved towards the edge of the clearing, a familiar voice caught her ear, and the aggressive inflection raised her hackles immediately. Not again, please. No more bloodshed at the Gathering for the love of- her searching gaze found Driftcloud and her thought stopped in its tracks. Before she knew it, she was moving forward, gaze flicking between Driftcloud and the kittypet that he was talking to.

What in StarClan's name was a kittypet doing here?

Spottedfrog's brow furrowed as Driftcloud finished off his harsh words with a threat, and she turned to them, snapping out, "Lay off, featherbrain! Don't you think the clans have seen enough drama without you starting a fight at the Gathering? Clearly this one's harmless." She didn't really know why she was stepping up for this other she-cat... perhaps it was her time outside the clans, where she'd seen and even been subjected to undue hostility many times, but something made her instantly defensive.

She moved closer to Peach, her body language wary but not antagonistic, and her voice low. "He's right, though... you shouldn't be here. No one's going to hurt you-" she gave Driftcloud a pointed glance "-but you have to leave. Are you lost? Do you need someone to show you the way back to Twolegplace?" Her eyes wandered over to the other cat - a RiverClanner, and apparently a sightless one. She watched him a moment and then inclined her head towards him. "I see at least RiverClan teaches their warriors manners," she said approvingly.

Spottedfrog is talking to Peach and Driftcloud.

Owlshade followed the rest of WindClan down into Fourtrees, finding a place near the middle to sit and wait, and wonder what spectacle awaited them at this Gathering. He turned his head to the sound of bickering, and watched as a couple of SkyClan cats had words with - eh, who was that? He didn't recognize them, and they seemed to have something weird around their neck. The pale tom flicked his tail and yawned, turning away. Not my business.

Owlshade is open for conversation.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 22:00

Smallbean quietly followed Windclan into the gathering, face brightening when he saw Poppyshine sitting under the great rock. it was always a delight to see her. On his way over, though, he noticed new cats standing on the Great Rock- cats who had previously stood beneath it. Had more leaders gone to Starclan? The amount that had been going was worrying lately, hopefully they hadn't done anything to anger Starclan.

Bounding over, he muttered quick greetings to both Birdchaser and Poppyshine. They were already mid-conversation, but he decided he'd join anyways."How have your clans been?... Well, I hope?" Hopefully Skyclan and Riverclan were doing better than Shadowclan and Thunderclan. At least their leaders were actually able to attend the gathering- assuming they hadn't died.

Smallbean is talking with the deputies

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 13:43

Trufflesnap had decided to come to the Gathering after meeting that ThunderClan cat on the border. Really, it was her only motivation to go again. The large cat weaved her way through the crowd before the form she recognized came in to sight. She swallowed back the excitement that rose in her throat and took a second to compose herself as she walked up casually to Beetleshade. "Crazy. I wouldn't imagine you as the silent type." She settled next to the ThunderClan cat and glanced at her over her shoulder.

Trufflesnap is talking to Beetleshade.

Coyotegrin reluctantly came to the Gathering. Her heart heavy with grief, she hoped the closeness of the forest the full moon often brought would help. It didn't. Instead, she followed Shrikestar as far as she could and settled a few tail-lengths away from the deputies. Her eyes stared blankly at the ground, as her heart shrunk in her chest further. Coming here only reminded her of the time Hawkheart and her stood end to end, working together to keep each other safe. She missed the feel of his large body next to her small, protecting her.

Coyotegrin is open to talk.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 18:34

Dappledlight walked alongside Snowfoot and Lightpaw, happy to be back in ShadowClan. Or at least what remained of it. She hoped she would see her other clanmates at the gathering. Her shoulder was swathed in cobwebs, which made it a bit hard to walk. She waited to see Froststar as the other clans flooded the clearing, but he never showed up. Confusion clouded her gaze and she hoped that he just wasn't well enough to come.

Torrentpaw strutted into the clearing, excitement pricking in his pelt at the thought of his first gathering. A couple of the other clans were already there. Another apprentice caught his eye, and he walked over to him. "Hey, I'm Torrentpaw," he confidently meowed. The large tom held his head high in hopes to intimidate the other apprentice.

Dappledlight is open to talk to!
Torrentpaw is talking to Beechpaw!
Dandelionflight is not attending!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 20:30

Beechpaw saw an apprentice walk towards him, a confident look on his face. Torrentpaw was his name. "Hi, I'm Beechpaw!" He fluffed up, his tail straight up in the air. " I'm from Skyclan, what clan are you from? " He purred in a friendly tone, smiling.

Beechpaw is talking to Torrentpaw, but is open for conversation!

Molepaw is talking to Briarpaw, Twilightpaw, and Grebedance.

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 1:28

Honeypaw

Honeypaw’s heart squeezed at the sight of Iceheart’s smile, a painful but good feeling. He had never seen Iceheart smile like that, never seen her cry, heard her purr so loud or felt her rub against him so affectionately. But it made him so indescribably happy, and he couldn’t stop smiling in turn. Some tiny part of him has always wondered if Iceheart felt as strongly about him as he did her. He knew he could be clingy and get too attached to other cats too quickly. He knew he could be a lot.

As he looked at Forestbreeze and Iceheart, he felt for, what was maybe the first time in his life, like he really, truly had a family. A family that loved him as he did them. It made a tiny sob bubble up in his chest and he pressed himself into Iceheart’s side, burying his face in the fluff around her neck and just purring his head off.

“We’re here too.” He whispered hoarsely, sniffling and lifting his head long enough to speak. “We’re here and I’m- I’m never leaving again! And you’re never allowed to leave either so-so there!” He doesn’t care how much of a child he sounds right now. He just buried his face again and purred aggressively, wetting Iceheart’s fur with his tears.

Honeypaw is reuniting with Iceheart and Forestbreeze!

Stormdance

Stormdance purred happily when Brookstone approached, the sound involuntary and instinctive at her presence. He giggled at her theatrics, his blue eyes filling with warmth. Idly he wondered if he could convince Rowanpaw and Brookstone both to go on a hunt with him in the next few days… A (hopefully predator free) nice outing with the two of them sounded lovely. “We’re not overdoing it, I promise. No dragging by the ears required in the slightest.” He said with a chuckle. “My leg’s practically all better.” He took a breath. “I’m feeling much better…Dovesight and Sandypaw are good at what they do.”

He turned his head at the addition of another voice to the conversation and he smiled warmly at Hawkshriek, dipping his head in greeting. He’d been meaning to spend more time with Hawkshriek since their encounter with the goose, but so much happened after that he hadn’t had the time.

He chuckled at Hawkshriek’s words. “I'm doing well. And yourself? And I'm afraid I’ve never been the best at meeting new cats, I’m afraid. Especially right now.” He admitted. “I know what you mean. I still can’t believe how much time has passed since my ceremony.” He shook his head. “Two apprentices, one of which is already a warrior himself, and yet I still feel like only yesterday I was the one out training with Owlshriek.” Absently he flicked his tail over Rowanpaw as he mentioned him, sending Rowanpaw a soft little smile as he spoke.

“Watch, a blink of an eye will pass and then I’ll be at your warrior ceremony. ” He said with a small chuckle.

Stormdance is talking to Hawkshriek, Brookstone, and Rowanpaw!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 6:35

Mottlerose felt a pit of dread go deep into her stomach as she heard Briarstar announce the news that Froststar had passed during his stay with Skyclan. Her ears were tempted to flatten back, but something about her position upon the Great Rock kept her rooted in place. Instead, she gave a quick press of her nose to the tom's shoulder in solidarity, in comfort, and as an encouragement of strength. Thunderclan had supported Shadowclan during their recovery of the flood, and Mottlerose had nothing against supporting the deputy in grief as he would now take on the role of leader. She herself was at the crossroads of taking up that mantle at a time that felt much too soon, and allies would only help Thunderclan in the end. Still, she wanted to respect Nightstalker's status of leader, leading her to show her support in a much subtler way. Anyone from Thunderclan would be able to tell any other that touch was a primary way that Mottlerose communicated with others, it was just part of how the molly was.

Not to let that mottle things, though, the deputy gave a nod of greeting towards the three other leaders. Briarstar seemed a bit menacing to the smaller molly, as always, but also an oddly welcoming presence. Perchstar's neutrality she knew hid a slight affinity for Thunderclan, particularly for Minnowstar, and she made sure to give a greeting towards Perchstar to acknowledge such. Shrikestar was... a bit of an oddity. She didn't know much about him, and he didn't let off much, but nevertheless the greeting and respect was given.

It was odd to try and say anything. All of them were here, but she couldn't bring herself to start the gathering. She would leave it to one of the other leaders. Her mind rolled with everything that needed to be said, looking out into the crowd of her clanmates. Comfreyheart caught her gaze in the back, and she gave a slow blink towards the she-cat. Thistlemask seemed to be interacting with a few others, and her children were having a great time socializing. Everything was alright. Everything would be alright, even with Minnowstar being unable to make it to the gathering. Stars, she wished her mate were in her place.

Mottlerose is with the leaders, but is too shy to begin the gathering!

Minksplash found her paws taking her towards the edge of the cats of the gathering. She had been fine, it wasn't nearly her first rodeo. But for some reason, that particular evening, the number of everyone just seemed to bother her. Seeing the black Shadowclan tom now take up the mantle of leader, and the sorrow that filled his gaze... it hurt her in some odd way. Perhaps it was just simple empathy for a cat who lost someone dear to them, that was all it had to be. Nevertheless, she went to the edge. Just barely did a cat catch her gaze, one that seemed as if they were protecting their camp rather than attending the gathering. It was an interesting idea... one that Minksplash understood after giving it a bit of thought.

"Do you mind if I join you? I'm Minksplash, from Riverclan."

Minksplash has approached Comfreyheart!

Moonlily had half-tuned out the conversation before her, half-listening as the comfort of Fourtrees somehow seemed to want to immediately lull the molly into some type of slumber. How she was even capable of doing such with the roar of chatting cats was beyond her, but she stirred at the moment she was mentioned. It was as if she had never even dozed off in the first place. Truth be told, the molly had only ever bothered to follow Crimsonflame for the sake of not having to try and find anybody else to socialize with, or even accidentally ignore another cat like she had done last gathering. It almost seemed like the same fate would befall her, for just a moment. Flicking an ear to dismiss any remaining slumber fuzz within her already fluffy body, she put a friendly smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Thistlemask. I'll be honest, anything you guys were talking about did not go through my mind. Simply one ear and out the other. Though, I'm curious. You two have rather similar faces... are you siblings?" She asked in curiosity, her tail rippling alongside her words.

Speaking of siblings, the molly was quick to search around for any signs of her brother. Nightbird had been a source of comfort for so long for the molly, it was odd to simply follow after another cat at the gathering and participate in conversation. She wasn't sure if he had actually made it tonight or not, but a quick survey couldn't find him, so her attentions went back to the group that she had found herself with. "I'm not a particularly interesting cat, so unfortunately I don't have anything to really share. Just simply tagged along with Crimsonflame so I didn't have to get jumpscared by anyone wanting to chat." She chuckled.

Moonlily is talking with Crimsonflame and Thistlemask!

Mallardduck followed in last of his clanmates. Opting to scarf down a meal before he arrived, it had left them a little bit... sluggish. But finally, it seemed they had made it. With a new warrior name to reflect their hoarse voice, but also a new name to represent the dedication to their clan. Head held high, the warrior found themselves hovering near Whisperear, their old mentor. But that didn't last long, as the bicolored feline settled down in a shockingly open patch of the clearing, not really particularly keen on hunting anybody down to talk to.

Mallardduck is open to conversation!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 6:57

Crowspirit

The sounds of rushing paws had caught Crowspirit's attention, just as she finished her sentence. What seemed to have been a somber attitude immediately dispersed into the air as her sister appeared, and her face brightened. "Murkyhope! I'm glad I haven't lost you in the crowd." She beamed, nuzzling cheeks with the she-cat. "He surely will. Everything's just going so fast, I can't believe it." The molly stepped back to allow her some personal space, tail tip flicking. May Froststar rest with the stars now, at least.

"Ooh, but do tell us about how your journey to find your way has been! I'm so curious." Her eyes seemed to glimmer as she took a small step forward, peering into her aunt's eyes. Though the flood was horrid, it gave them an excuse to explore the territories where they normally wouldn't be allowed to go. A small, somewhat positive perk that such a disaster brang.

Crowspirit is talking to Murkyhope and Harechaser!

Fawnshine

Shuffling, somewhat anxious paw steps told Fawnshine of a new arriving presence. Judging by their scent, that must've been Batsong's apprentice. Her ears perked in interest, piqued at the sight of the young cat. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Birchpaw. I'm Fawnshine, ThunderClan's Medicine cat. And this is Eggdrop, my apprentice. Though she's certainly just as skilled as myself." She dipped her head curtly to Birchpaw, eyes glancing over to Eggdrop as she introduced her. As they leaned in closer, she tilted her head, before letting out a brief chuckle of surprise. How curious.

"Certainly not the worse it can be," Her voice faltered on the press at a certain word, though only for a slight second. "But I'm afraid Gatherings would usually be like this. Each cat likes to catch up and converse, after all." The topic would soon change to their mentor, and she scanned the clearing for the sight of WindClan's medicine cat... Yet she was nowhere to be seen. "I haven't. Has she not accompanied you over here? That's a bit uncareful." She would lightly comment. "Both Batsong and the others should be here soon. Don't worry."

Fawnshine is talking to the meddies!

Hawkshriek

"I'm doing great!" He nodded enthusiastically, his tail rising. "Oh, and you're fine! You don't always have to be busy talking to cats. It can just be fun as long as you don't tire yourself out." He grinned, his toothy, yet bright smile gesturing for Stormdance with a slight tease. "Right? It feels like just yesterday I've been training with Scarletriver, too!" To some, his mentor's name might've sounded intimidating. And truly, he would've thought she was — if not for spending time of his apprenticeship with her. She was kind, strong, and careful. He admired her. And before he knew it, he was a mentor himself.

"We'll be at your warrior ceremony." The tom added in, purring warmly. "Just you wait."

Hawkshriek is talking to Stormdance, Brookstone, and Rowanpaw!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 13:35

"Good, I'm-" Harechaser began, cutting herself off at the sound of approaching pawsteps. A grin spread across her features as she recognized the she-cat that had raced toward them. "Murkyhope!" Harechaser exclaimed, a purr making its' way out of her as she pressed against her niece and former apprentice shoulder. "I've missed you. I'm glad you're all okay." She mewed.

"Oh..." Her ears flattened as Froststar's fate was shared, and she stared down at her paws for a moment. She hadn't known the leader well at all really, and truthfully, she was more worried about Nightstalker anyways. "Nightstalker will lead us well, I'm sure of it." She had conviction that Nightstalker would lead Shadowclan well, but to have that responsibility thrust on him while the clan was still in turmoil, and so soon after dad... Which... They didn't know about, either. Oh boy.

"Your grandfather died of sickness as well... I only found out a few days ago when I arrived in Thunderclan's territory." She wasn't sure if the Shadowclanners in SKyclan had already known, or how much either of the two warriors had known Mistyfalcon, he tended to keep to himself even among family, though after Murkystar and Batglow he'd been... different. Even more isolated. Tears threatened to sting her eyes but she ignored them. "I followed the thunderpath most of the time, still haven't managed to get that stink out of my nose. I don't think I walked so far in my life, and actually wound up closer to Skyclan's border, but I didn't realize any of you were there. A big she-cat attacked me, even though I was on the thunderpath and not their territory." She huffed, tail lashing once in remembered anger and frustration.

---

"A good senior warrior can listen rather than stick her nose where it doesn't belong." Brackenwing huffed, striped tail twitching as she glanced at where Silverpaw had pointed out Blazefang. "She's better at the whole talking thing than I am." She added, but it was clear that Silverpaw wasn't going to stop pestering her. At least if Brackenwing was with her, she couldn't get herself into trouble, right? Not that she thought Silverpaw would, rather, Brackenwing was simply wary of the other clans. "Alright, alright. Let's... Find someone, I guess?" Her paws shifted in discomfort as she glanced around the gathered cats, looking for someone that seemed like they would be open to conversation. Shimmergale would've laughed at her, she was sure. She could see Owlshade sitting not too far away... But guessed that Silverpaw wanted to speak to someone that wasn't one of her own clanmates.

Harechaser is talking with Crowspirit and Murkyhope!
Brackenwing is talking with Silverpaw!

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 15:17

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

Comfreyheart caught Mottlerose’s gaze, each exchanging a slow blink of support. She could tell the molly might be taking up the helm of leader for more than just this gathering. While she may not want to be deputy herself, she would volunteer all her hours to helping her adoptive mother. Maybe I can give her a break, bring her to a nice meadow and have her relax.

Her fondness for Mottlerose was traded for alert as the sentry spotted a cat heading her way. The fur on Comfreyheart’s tail raised. She had never casually interacted with a cat outside her clan before, and from the smell of it this one was Riverclan. She watched the approaching cat intently, looking for signs of aggression. What does she want?

The stranger spoke kinder than anticipated. Flustered and curious, Comfreyheart slightly nodded in response. She studied Minksplash for a long moment. Have I fought this cat before? In some skirmish over sunning rocks? Would I recognize her in battle?

She spoke slowly, “I’m Comfreyheart, from Thunderclan.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 15:32

Flutterpetal smiled when the she-cat stated her name. "Hi Blackbear," he said, tilting his head in slight confusion when she didn't take the flowers. Had he picked a bad color? Maybe she didn't like violets. Well, that was his first time guessing wrong. Maybe he should ask what flowers she did like. Before he could, she said something else that made no sense. Oh, maybe since he was so dark and it was night outside, she couldn't tell what gender he was! That was probably why."I'm actually a tom, but I get the confusion," he corrected her kindly. "I guess my voice is a little bit higher than some other toms'. But don't worry! I'm not offended! I have a friend named Yarrowblossom actually, he's from RiverClan. Sometimes cats will think the same about him."

Another cat walked up to their group, cutting the tension that Flutterpetal was so oblivious to. He seemed nice! Wow, maybe I can make two friends this Gathering! "Nice to meet you, Eveningmoon," he said, a bit of excitement coloring his soft tone. "Blackbear doesn't seem to like these flowers, so you can probably have them! I'll find out what kind of flowers she likes later. Usually I'm pretty good at guessing, but I must have been wrong this time." Flutterpetal turned toward the SkyClan she-cat, intending again to ask what sort of flower she would prefer, but a few words from Whisperear interrupted him. However, what his friend says was a little confusing. What made a name "tough"? Did that mean it was hard to say? He supposed that when he was little, the "shr" sound at the beginning of "Shrikestar" had been difficult to pronounce. "I don't think Blackbear is too tough to say," he responded, a little perplexed. Was there something he wasn't getting?

Flutterpetal is talking with Blackbear, Eveningmoon, and Whisperear.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 19:02

SWIFTHEART

Swiftheart finally arrived. Seeing her sister Harechaser talking with her two daughers, her heart lit up and she ran over to them all.

Harechaser! she purred so happy to see that her sister was alright and here now.
She gave her a happy nudge as Swiftheart often did being very huggy and extra glingy at times, especially if seperated from family for so long...

Oh...eek... her sister's pelt stuck of the thunderpath but it was fine she as just so happy that her younger sister and former apprentice was okay.... but maybe a visit to the riverclans river wouldnt be such a bad idea after all this had settled down.

She grinned looking at her two daughters, she was so happy that they were all now reunited. She had heard the tail end of what Hare had spoke of. She nodded sadly at the loss of Hare and her father, Mistyfalcon... Nightstalker had broken the news to her a couple days ago. She had looked up to her father her whole life and it didn't even seem real that he could be gone like this. The other news was that her littermate, Night was now the leader of the clan following Frosts death but it appered that was already clear seeing as how he was up there now... She doubted he could see her though all the crowd but she gave a reassuring nod to him hoping that he was okay up there... she for one would be freaking out.

Swiftheart is talking with Crowspirit, Murkyhope, and Harechaser

BATSONG

Batsong was a quiet cat, she didnt particualrly enjoy gatherings... too many cats... too much politics and no where to escape for an intrevert like her.

She saw her apprentice after a bit of searching, oh they were talking with the other meddies, well that was a good idea.

She went over to them.. oh haha they were asking about her? Im here birchpaw she meowed softly sitting beside them

She spotted Fuzzybelly with all of the meddies and lowering her jaw down carefully she put the package of herbs down by Fuzzy's paws.

"I thought you might like some herbs... since your camp got... she didnt have the heart to finish that sentence and shuffled her paws akwardly...

"Its got alot of the basics in there, enough to hopefully get you a start maybe until you can recover some of what you lost" she purred looking at him with a small grin...

and... if you need anything we are only a short walk away. she added on.

The clans were to help each other when things like this happened, Thunderclan and skyclan had been very gracious in housing them ... This felt like the least she could do for them

purring she pointed her tail to Birchpaw... This is my apprentice... Birchpaw. Meet Fuzzybelly the respectable shadowclan medicine cat

Batsong is with her apprentice Birchpaw and Gave Fuzzybelly a gift

Daisy
is open to talk to

Spruce
is open to talk to.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 22:37

SIlverpaw's momentary gloom turned to pure elation as the warrior finally relented. "Thank you Brackenwing!" Noting the discomfort in the warrior, Silverpaw brushed up against her side. "And I'll be with you every step of the way." She hoped that sounded comforting, though the absolute joy in her voice may have quashed that. Taking another look around, she found a couple cats not engaged in conversation. Most were Windclan cats, eliminating them immediately. There was one cat that she saw however, that seemed to be open. "C'mon," she mewed. With the warrior in tow, Silverpaw lead their way through the crowd towards the idle warrior. As they neared, Silverpaw let out a greeting. "Hi! I'm Silverpaw, and this is Brackenwing!" The excitable apprentice flicked her tail toward Brackenwing, a smile lighting her face.

Silverpaw has taken Brackenwing! They are attempting to converse with Dappledlight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2022   September Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2022
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next