Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2015

Go down 
+22
Coal
Bloom
Echo
Spottedleaf
Pinely-san
Thea
Reaper King
Blaze
Crystal
Cat
Ice
Hollyleaf
Peridot
Ash
Honey Badger
Rose
Sun
Clover
Topaz
Shadow
Toy
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 9:56

Feathertail, and Mottleclaw showed up with there clans. The decided to sit near their clan members.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 13:27

Icestorm thought about ShadowClan for a moment. "Actually we've had no trouble with ShadowClan and I don't think we will."

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Thu 8 Oct 2015 - 13:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 9:57

Flamestripe nodded approvingly. "That's good. We haven't had much trouble with ShadowClan recently. Actually, not for a few moons. So it's been going well enough on that border.... Did another ThunderClan cat tell you that one of our apprentices left the Clan? It seems as though she left because her mother had died, and she disliked how her brother was spending so much time with his mate, and not her." Flamestripe said. But I won't say too much about that! he decided.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 10:04

OOC: RC isn't here yet..

IC:

Daisybloom padded into the Gathering and sat by Flamestripe. "Hey Flamestripe.." She purred.

Gladepaw padded into the Gathering after Leafsnap, her mentor. "You didn't tell me it was this cool Leafsnap!" She smiled as she looked in awe.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 11:10

Snakepaw padded over to Gladepaw and smiled a little shy. "Hi Gladepaw." He sat next to her and gave her a friendly flick of his tail.

Cloverpool nuzzled her mate. This is so exciting! She thought.

Summitpaw purred and gave his mate a lick on the cheek.

Winterpaws tail flicked in excitement.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 12:39

Gladepaw purred. "Hi."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 19:26

ooc: Ack I just saw this
all of my cats are here shut up

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 N6a5zHfAugust Gathering 2015 - Page 4 IMrnxD6August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 GMXQgOOAugust Gathering 2015 - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 21:12

Gorsefeather entered the clearing late, distracted by a rare herb that he saw along the way. He noted where it was for next time, and before he knew it, his clan had gone on head. But the calico strode in, not caring what others thought.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 1:03

"That's good to hear." Icestorm said to Flamestripe, a sudden sadness filling him as he thought of the dead apprentice he had to deliver and the almost dead one. He stared at the ground in silence.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 2:09

Cloudfang finally arrived at the gathering clearing. He arrived late even though this was his first gathering as a warrior. He looked for other warriors to talk to and see how everything was going in other clans.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 2:31

Specklestream padded into the Gathering, well, more like dragged her self. Her big belly wasn't helping at all. She caught a glance of Flamestripe, and slowly padded to him. "Hey, you got a minuet?" She whispered into his ear.

Daisybloom narrowed her eyes at the RC cat, but decides to mind her own business when she whispered something to Flamestripe.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 6:10

Flamestripe purred and licked Daisybloom's ear when she came over. "Hey, Daisybloom." He spotted Icestorm suddenly looking solemn, and realized he'd better leave the WindClan warrior alone. The orange tabby dipped his head, and walked away, flicking his tail at Daisybloom, motioning her to follow him.

But then Specklestream came over, and Flamestripe's pelt went completely hot underneath his pelt. He wasn't embarrassed, but he felt a heat rising in him that arose from old love and recent anger. He didn't know how to react to Specklestream. He dipped his head to the RiverClan she-warrior. "What is it you want to talk to me about?" he questioned coolly. Anything that is said to me from a warrior from another Clan is no secret to my Clanmates, he told himself, though the burning heat beneath his pelt made his spine fur bristle.

~
~

Sunpelt couldn't help asking his mate, "Cloverpool, I know the kits will come in about a moon or two, but have you felt anything... strange?" Sunpelt was excited to become a father and grow a family with Cloverpool, but... he was very nervous about the birthing as well. What if something goes wrong?

OOC: Let's just pretend that all the RiverClan cats that are already here dashed ahead of Fishstar and are waiting to be punished by the RiverClan leader. Just so that we don't have to make it so that all the RiverClan cats leave the Gathering.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 6:15

"Well only a few kicks. Why?" Cloverpool meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 6:23

Specklestream motioned for the tom to follow her to the back of all the gathering cats, where it was quiet. She sighed before speaking. "You see..I've been expecting for quite a while and.." She paused for a moment. "I only think its fair if you keep one of my kits. She flattened her ears.

Daisybloom followed after Flamestripe. When she heard what the RC queen had said, she hissed. "Why would he?!?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 6:26

Blaze wrote:
OOC: Let's just pretend that all the RiverClan cats that are already here dashed ahead of Fishstar and are waiting to be punished by the RiverClan leader. Just so that we don't have to make it so that all the RiverClan cats leave the Gathering.

OOC;; Please don't make the decision for everyone else. It is not up to you to say what everyone else should pretend what happened or make the entirety of everyone who posted as their RiverClan character be punished.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2015
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next