Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2015

Go down 
+22
Coal
Bloom
Echo
Spottedleaf
Pinely-san
Thea
Reaper King
Blaze
Crystal
Cat
Ice
Hollyleaf
Peridot
Ash
Honey Badger
Rose
Sun
Clover
Topaz
Shadow
Toy
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 0:58

Oakpaw padded into the Gathering with the RiverClan cats. WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan! he thought with excitement, but rather nervous to see the ThunderClan cats. Probably best to avoid them. The Sunningrocks is an ongoing war between RiverClan and ThunderClan, the tom had heard. Finding Dewleaf and Whitepaw (OOC: Is Pansypaw there?), the apprentice decided to visit them. "Hey, Dewleaf and Whitepaw! Wow, I didn't think that the Gathering would be this big!" he mewed excitedly.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 1:11

TroutPAW got bored sitting by his mother and the overly tall apprentice. He grumbled under his breath and went over, sitting by his brother in silence.

"Well he's a little ray of sunshine!" Cedarpaw chuckled to Salmonstripe about her son.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 2:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 1:17

OOC~@ Icestorm ,wouldn't it be Troutpaw?

Whitepaw sighed ignoring Oakpaw and looked around, looking at his mother chirping like a starling to other cats. How can she talk to these enemies?
~
Dewleaf purred, "It is a big turn out tonight, must be something important" She mewed noticing the larger than normal crowd.
(OOC~ She is allowed to come, i'll pm her.)
~
Fawnwillow swatted at her mates tail and purred.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 1:33

OOC;; Haaaaalt. No more posts for now. If you guys haven't realized, one Clan still hasn't appeared and you guys keep responding to each other and not waiting for anyone else. This isn't like a 1-on-1 topic, so please, please, please wait.
If anyone posts after this post, you'll get my ban hammer. >;c Not really, but you know.
Wait until either Rockfall (Crys) or Breezestar (Ebs) posts and have the rest of SkyClan arrive before you guys resume your posts. And then the Gathering can begin. Okay? Okay. Whatever questions you have, please PM a staff member. Thanks~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 3:12

After what seemed like an eternity beyond the fourth wall, Breezestar finally arrived at Fourtrees, along with the rest of SkyClan in tow. With little words or glances, the tabby tom pushed his way through the crowd, muttering the other leaders a greeting as he leapt up onto the Great Rock.

August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 PDt1Qqd August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 3:56

Rabbitwhisker followed behind his leader, the brown and white tabby feeling a little uncomfortable at the prickle of all the other cats stares. But he didn't let it show, as a newly appointed warrior, he wanted to do his clan proud.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 21:34

Rockfall approached after Breezestar leaping onto where the other deputies had sat, greeting them with a twitch of his whiskers.

Orcaheart had followed after skyclan a grin on her face as she settled down someplace and mewed too no specific cat. 'Helllooo!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 1:11

Icestorm looked over to see a Skyclan cat sitting next to him."Hello" he said calmly, not as enthusiastic as her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 3:51

Stonepaw trotted in just behind Orcaheart, her eyes on her paws as she plopped down just a little ways behind Orcaheart. Stonepaw often found herself trailing behind her friend whenever she could since she didn't really see anyone to look up to, there was her mentor but Lilyclaw never did anything with her none the less get on friendly terms with her.

"You! You stick your nose else were! Since you obviously couldn't tell we are fighting! Dear Starclan why is everyone so daft?! I am not intimidated by your fat lump of fur Cedarpaw, please keep to your prefix and burn would you?" He snarled and spat, kicking up dirt at Cedarpaw and the cats around him before stomping off to his clan mates and sitting himself down in the middle of them.

Specklefur let a little smirk play on her maw at the little apprentice. "Oh? And who has been saving you this time? And yes I am the she-cat who did save you, and yes my name is Specklefur. Please do remember it since I did save your life." She sneered, her tail making soft and flowy movements behind her as she lifted her paw and basically noogied the apprentice.

"Please do stop thanking me so profusely, I am a honest cat and I will say that I only saved you cause I was unsure of you being my clanmate or not. I would have saved you regardless but I would have been much more reluctant. Though in the end I am glad I have saved a life instead of taking one this time around, and if I were you I'd take it as a compliment, now I must be on my way to sit myself near the elders." She huffed, pressing her ears against her head as she made her way to said destination.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 4:27

"Come here, kitten. Didn't your mother ever teach you not to pick fights you couldn't win?" Leopardfang beckoned with his tail at his clanmate, Duskpaw, as he fled the scene of the fight. He wore a slight smirk, but otherwise he spoke seriously. "Carry on like that and Thrushstar'll not let you back here next moon, or any moon after that. But, I can tell you you'll probably see that one again." The spotted warrior glanced over the crowd at the tall WindClan apprentice and his whiskers twitched in amusement. "Any night but tonight would do."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 4:48

Akk! Cedarfur spit out dirt from his mouth. "Next time I see that little foxbrain, I'll teach him a good lesson." he said, wiping his tongue with his paw. He turned to were Duskpaw stormed off to and saw a warrior looking at him, and he seemed to be...amused? Hmmm, wonder what he's planning. Cedarpaw turned back to Salmonstripe. "Well, I better get going. Nice chatting with ya." he dipped his head walked over to a area in the middle of the crowd, were no cats sat. He could be very social sometimes but he did like some alone time.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 14:54

Sunpelt flicked his tail and turned expectantly up at the Great Rock, wondering when the meeting would begin. He was always a bit irritated when all the rest of the cats kept on talking when the leaders needed to start the Gathering, but he only showed it with a flick of his black-tipped ears.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 15:10

Cloverpool gave Sunoelt a lick on the cheek and twined her tail with his. She could sense his irritation and wanted to comfort him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 15:36

Sunpelt purred and briefly leaned into Cloverpool. "It's just so annoying!" he muttered.

OOC: Let's wait for everyone else....

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 3:37

Seeing everyone gathered around, Spottedstar brought herself forward and called the cats to quiet down. "There gathering will now begin!" she waited so the huge buzzing of tons of cats chatting away would cease. Clearing her throat she continued "Thunderclan is doing great,  litters are being bored and cats are becoming warriors. A she-cat was in the forest and had an unexpected kitting, two kits were taken by a hawk to be dropped in Riverclan territory. We thank Mistfeather and Riverclan for bringing them home." She dipped her head to the leader behind her. "I would like to say my absence has been due to my kitting, and I had 3 kits. Two of which became very ill, so I had to stay behind till they got better. They are now as healthy as could be and Starclan has blessed up. But that is not all." Spottedstar looked back to the leaders and then to the open clearing "We have more cats than our territory can carry. We need for territory, and I'm hoping our neighbors will sacrifice for the greater good to help out a fellow clan. If not, we will have to find a way to stretch out, and it may get ugly" she growled slightly and looked straight at Fishstar "We took Sunningrocks and we will gladly fight for our clan to keep us alive."

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2015
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next