Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2015

Go down 
+22
Coal
Bloom
Echo
Spottedleaf
Pinely-san
Thea
Reaper King
Blaze
Crystal
Cat
Ice
Hollyleaf
Peridot
Ash
Honey Badger
Rose
Sun
Clover
Topaz
Shadow
Toy
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 22:39

Fishstar scoffed as Spottedstar leapt onto the Great Rock. About time you stopped sending that other foolish cat to speak for you.

Throughout most of Spottedstar’s report, the RiverClan leader tuned herself out, but towards the end, knowing her time to speak was drawing near, she began to listen. What she heard jolted her completely out of her daydreaming trance.

She dared to utter threats at the Gathering?

Fishstar could feel her heart pounding angrily in her chest. The words came flying blindly out of her mouth. “.. What? Are you completely mad? You expect us to lend you territory because you can’t manage your own Clan?” She uttered a short, mirthless laugh. “What in StarClan’s name makes you think that we should do anything for you after what you did to us? You falsely accused us of murdering your own daft apprentices, launched a selfish attack on our very camp just for a pile of rocks, killed one of our own in cold blood during said battle, and you expect me to comply with your terms based on a threat that you’ve offered me at a Gathering? Something that’s supposed to be a peaceful time for sharing news?” The silver tabby narrowed her eyes to slits. “Do you not think my Clan is growing and in need of land, too? You want territory, do you? You can go lick the Twolegs’ paws and beg them for space, for all I care. Your Clan is cosy enough with them as it is.”

August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 23:09

occ; This post turned out too big ;w; I'll post as Dawnstrike and Jayclaw laterrrrr

Rockfall's head turned too watch when Spottedstar had spoke. The tom had little respect for the leader, in his opinion she seemed cocky and over-confident. An ear twitched as she began speaking yellow eyes looked dazed as if he was spacing out, he didn't care about how great thunder-clan was doing. He despised that clan, they all seemed too have a lack of respect for the code and other clans his tail twitched and his eyes became squinted as he cocked his head slightly at his words. It was hard too believe what this insane leader was saying, the deputy had taken it all back; thunderclan was worse their selfish! A growl rose in his throat his tail twitching with anger, Riverclan wasn't his clan but she was claiming too take more land. Skyclan was small but they needed space, and why in the world would they show hospitality too a clan who had raged war against them ever since they first came here? "You're asking a bit much don't you think Spottedstar?" Rockfall had mewed calmly although you could sense the hostile look in his yellow-amber eyes. "Why in the name of starclan would anyone give up some land too you." The deputy didn't really have a right too speak but he just had to get this weight off his chest. "You're a fool, and selfish too think in that manner you think Thunderclan is the strongest clan in the entire forest, you clearly have missed alot during your absence." Rockfall would give his life up for his clan any warrior of his clan would, Breezestar was a great leader probably the greatest the forest had ever seen. The deputies tail lashed and he slightly bared his teeth. "We will all give up our lives to protect our clans, don't you forget that. " The tom had quieted down waiting for Breezestar too say something, a slight frown on the deputies face was visible, and a glint of burning desire of anger as well in his eyes.

The fluffy warrior smiled towards Icestorm, pleased to speak with another cat from another clan. "Names Orcaheart!" She would have said more although the gathering had began and Spottedstar had began first. Orcaheart blinked not fully understanding what the leader was saying, slightly cocking her head she finally realized the threat she posed to every single clan. Although she seemed a bit more intimidating towards Riverclan. Orcaheart felt her claws sink into the ground beneath her, she understood her fathers words perfectly and she would die too fight for her clan as well. There was just no way Breezestar would let some scummy leader take land from them, even her father wouldn't! and every single member of skyclan wouldn't as well! They did fight for their land after-all they had a right too keep it.

Pansypaw settled down next too Dewleaf, being rather quiet. She didn't know what too expect today and when she saw spottedstar she slightly fell her fur rise up. That was the evil leader who had taken Sunningrocks from them, who denied the kits that fell out from the sky that came from their territory; they were just so evil.. Gulping quietly the she-cat had felt herself moving closer too Dewleaf she felt completely uneasy being around thunderclan, she felt as if she could never forgive them for the hard time they gave riverclan and her mother, Mistfeather. Her ears slightly perked when the leader spoke, fear suddenly filling her eyes, 'Their gonna take more territory? We can't let them do that!' The fluffy white apprentice looked over towards Fishstar a frown on her face. Fishstar happened too be her mothers sister, so she was related too the great leader by blood. It made her uneasy with anxiety there were such high bars already set up for her. Her sister had became the medicine cats apprentice and her other siblings were on their way to become great warriors, she wasn't sure how she could compete with them, after-all she was the one who became so sick her apprentice ceremony was delayed for moons. Her eyes shifted towards her mentor, a skilled warrior who Pansypaw herself looked up too. "D-Dewleaf.. what are we gonna do if that happens?? I-I Don't wanna fight..!" She had whispered the last part in a hushed tone, her ears flattening - what would others think of her for saying that?! Her mother would obviously be too embarrassed and ashamed, she hated her fate. She just wanted too be looked at normally not some cat who happened too be born to such a great clan feared for their amazing battling skills and swimming skills as well. She just wanted to be normal, she didn't want to face high expectations the one thing she feared the most was letting everyone down.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 9:56

Icestorm gave a low growl from the back of his throat as the ThunderClan and RiverClan leaders argued. He disliked how they always had to bicker about never ending territory issues. "Why can't they ever sort out their problems. Then we always have to listen to their bickering." he hissed to his brother. Icestorm usually didn't have any grudges or bad feeling towards other clans, but ThunderClan and RiverClan were defiantly his least favorite.

"No kidding." he hissed/chuckled back. "Why can't they just get over it and move on? I always wonder if they will start a huge war between all the clans..."

Smokepaw was still sitting under his father staring up at the leaders and liked listening to him and Cedarpaw talk. He always found what they said amusing.

Troutpaw sighed. "Here we go again..." he whispered to his brother. He looked behind him to see a WindClan tom and an overly tall apprentice looking annoyed as well. Well they have reason to be. I mean, I'm in RiverClan and even I think it's annoying. He thought to himself.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 15:12

Sunpelt stared in shock at his leader, his heart thrumming in his chest. Respect for Spottedstar clashed with his opposing thoughts. What is she doing? he gasped to himself. We don't need more territory! We're a little short on prey at the moment, but that will change when we move back to our camp! He hissed angrily in Cloverpool's ear, "This is ridiculous," But he daren't say that loudly, in case the breeze carried it towards cats who disagreed with him. Especially Spottedstar.

~

Flamestripe had swiveled his white-tipped ears towards Sunpelt, hoping to catch his cousin's muttered statement. Though he couldn't quite understand what he heard as muffled wording, the orange tabby knew Sunpelt was complaining.

About what? he wondered. Who is he opposed to? Fishstar or Spottedstar? Flamestripe, for one, agreed with his leader. Who cared that their territory was plentiful enough to survive? Well, that's all very well. Having prey to survive is great. But having more than enough will cause ThunderClan to thrive! All other Clans are thriving; why can't we? We need more territory!

He cast a glance to Sunpelt and asked him quietly, "We definitely need more land to make us thrive, right? We want to be the strongest Clan out of all five!" But his cousin did not respond; instead, he glanced uneasily at Flamestripe out the corner of his eye, though avoiding his gaze. The orange tabby stiffened in surprise. Sunpelt doesn't agree! he thought to himself, anxiety and discontent stirring in his belly.

~
~

Creammist stared in Spottedstar in complete fury, shock causing her eyes to widen. Her mouth gaped in astonishment. She quickly closed it, but still stared at the ThunderClan leader. How dare she? How dare she enclose a threat towards RiverClan, when it's obvious she's trying to be hostile? The cream warrior hissed in defiance.

"Never!" she yowled angrily. "We'll never give our territory up to you weak mousehearts!" Their dry squirrels make their hearts dry and rusted, she thought disgustedly.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 15:17

Cloverpool leaned into Sunpelt and purred whispering back to him. "Yes I agree we don't need any more territory."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 16:58

Rabbitwhisker bristled, the SkyClan cat fearing that this expansion plan would include their territory. He yowled in outrage along with his clanmates and RiverClan in utter fury.

While some WindClan cats joined the chorus of outrage, Gorsefeather remained silent throughout this announcement. He only spoke when he heard Cedarpaw and Icestorm speak a little too loudly about their distaste towards this expansion and potentially dangerous idea. "Hush you two, it's in your best interests to remain silent."

The medicine cat knew something that they didn't and reprimanded these two for a reason. He only hoped they'd listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 20:50

Icestorm looked down at his son who looked like he was enjoying the gathering. He heard a familiar voice behind him and turned around to see Gorsefeather hissing at them. Icestorm said nothing but in return but gave the medicine cat a cold Mind you own business glance. He then turned his head back to the front in silence.

Cedarpaw heard Gorsefeather's whisper to them. Like his brother he didn't say another word but laid his ears back, trying no to look behind him. It was better to ignore the respected Medicine Cat than get into an argument that could lead to Cedarpaw getting in trouble.

Smokepaw could feel his father tense up and wondered what was wrong. He peered around his father's legs to see a WindClan cat whisper at them. 'What could they be talking about that Gorsefeather would be mad about?' he wondered, looking at his uncle Cedarpaw.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 Molex311
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 0:26

The Gathering was getting quite restless. Spottedstar and Fishstar looked as if they were going to go for each other's throats, and the denizens down below were talking nervously amongst themselves. Someone needed to step in. Not necessarily make things better, but it was a start. Taking a couple steps forward, he yowled loudly to grab everyone's attention. "I do not agree with the tone going on here… but I will not lie and say I disagree completely with Spottedstar's words. StarClan did not bring the clans here to let us deny our own in great need. I see no reason to disallow fast-growing clans from holding territory to help deal with the amount of cats in the clan. I doubt that a smaller clan would even miss it."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 7:32

Dewleaf brushed her tail along Pansypaw's spine, "It may come to fighting if they keep at it, but i'll protect you" She whispered catching the faint fear scent coming off of her apprentice. Struggling to keep her own fear under control.
~
Whitepaw nodded as his brother whispered to him, then his friend yowled out her opinion and he purred. Pinning his ears he yowled along with Creammist, determined to voice his opinions. Those forest cats will never get my home!
~
Fawnwillow's fur bristled as her leader and the others started arguing, which in turn sent the clearing cats arguing as well with and against their leaders opinions. Pressing herself against Summitpaw she whispered. "What's going to happen? We don't need more territory!" She mewed wide-eyed.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 8:17

Summitpaw gave Fawnwillow a comforting lick between the ears. "I know we don't need more territory and I disagree with Spottedstar as well but we cannot control her can we?" he wrapped his tail around her protectively.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 8:31

Creammist was strengthened as Whitepaw joined her protests, and yowled louder. She stood up, boldly lashing her tail to and fro. "ThunderClan will never take our territory!" she screeched angrily at the top of her lungs at Falconstar. "RiverClan won't allow it!"

~

Despite how Sunpelt half-agreed with the RiverClan she-warrior (however much he hated agreeing with an enemy) he disliked how it seemed as though she was blaming every ThunderClan cat there. He yowled at her, "ThunderClan can do what they like, you fish-face!"

Just because I don't agree with Spottedstar doesn't mean I can't defend her along with ThunderClan! he told himself, trying to get reassured that he was doing the right thing.

~

Flamestripe brightened up at the thought of Sunpelt finally agreeing with Spottedstar. But then he saw his cousin's eyes show a flicker of doubt, and disappointment churned in his belly.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 9:24

Marigoldpaw stared. It was her first gathering, starclan may send clouds ti cover the moon!

Lightningpaw hissed. "All due respect, riverclan is growing quickly as well. Though, it is a small piece of territory and, it makes little sense to fight over something like river rocks."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 11:18

Flamestripe snarled at Lightningpaw. "We're not talking about river rocks, fish face! We're talking about territory and the wellbeing of ThunderClan. If you have nothing else to say, why don't you shut your useless mouth and cower as the big, huge warriors discuss important matters!" The orange tabby glared viciously at Lightningpaw, forcing his claws to stay sheathed.

~

Creammist hissed at the ThunderClan warrior. "Shut your mouth, shadow-heart! We're not talking about the wellbeing of ThunderClan. We're talking about how to prevent ThunderClan from stealing territory!" She lifted a paw threateningly, her claws glinting maliciously in the moonlight.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 12:03

Lightningpaw rolled her eyes. "I'm talking about making sure starclan doesn't send clouds to cover the moon! This is a gathering and gathering are supposed to he peaceful! Out of one an entire moon, we can't not fight for just one night? This is outrageous!"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 12:22

Flamestripe hissed at Creammist and Lightningpaw. "We're not fighting, you dumb fish! We're arguing about territories! But you and your supporter over there-" he flicked his tail at Creammist "-obviously don't understand that! So why don't you two shut up your silly opinions and let us discuss the matter?"

~

Sunpelt was disconcerted by Flamestripe's harsh tones. "Hush. They're just trying to defend themselves. Leave it. They're not doing anything wrong, and they can have a say in things."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2015
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next