Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2015

Go down 
+22
Coal
Bloom
Echo
Spottedleaf
Pinely-san
Thea
Reaper King
Blaze
Crystal
Cat
Ice
Hollyleaf
Peridot
Ash
Honey Badger
Rose
Sun
Clover
Topaz
Shadow
Toy
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:22

OOC: You guys post so fast!!!

IC:

Sunpelt headed into Fourtrees with Flamestripe at his side. "I wonder who we should talk to first?" he murmured into his cousin's ear.

~

Flamestripe shrugged. He scanned the large clearing. "How about Icestorm?" he suggested mildly.

~

Sunpelt nodded, and the two cousins headed toward the WindClan tom. "Hello, Icestorm." He dipped his head politely.

~

"How are things going in WindClan?" Flamestripe asked courteously, also dipping his head.

~
~

Creammist followed her RiverClan Clanmates. She spotted Specklefur and walked up to the elderly warrior. She dipped her head low in respect. "Hello, Specklefur. I suspect you don't remember me from the last Gathering?" Creammist knew how prickly Specklefur could get, and she didn't want to have her ears clawed off.

~
~

Swiftpaw padded nervously after his Clanmates. He spotted a she-cat that smelled of ThunderClan and headed hesitantly over to her. He dipped his head quite awkwardly at Cloverpool. "H-hello... um... what's your name? I'm... I'm Swiftpaw of WindClan...."

He peered anxiously up at the warrior to see her expression.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:26

OOC: Is RiverClan here yet? XD

IC: Silkcloud turned to Cloverpool, purring slightly. "Hello, Swiftpaw! This is Cloverpool, and I'm Silkcloud. Nice to meet you!" The white she-cat exclaimed, purring brightly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:29

Swiftpaw ducked his head, a bit embarrassed, at Silkcloud. "N-nice to meet you... um... Cloverpool a-and Silkcloud. This is my first Gathering, so... um... you know..." Swiftpaw hated how awkward he was acting; in WindClan, he was usually so calm and cheerful!

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:32

"Well," he stared calmly. "Actually being tall makes it a whooole lot easier to swat down nasty flies like you." he growled, getting close to the snooby apprentices face. "Now why don't you go chat with someone else, before I have to use these big bad paws on you." He said in a teasing tone, implying that the apprentice was afraid of his size.

Smokepaw couldn't hold back his purr of amusement at this uncles bravery.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:45

Fawnwillow nudged the Windclan cat, "Causing trouble are we Icestorm?" She mewed purring.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:52

Icestorm was somewhat surprised when the ThunderClan cat talked to him. "Hmm?" he turned towards her then looked over at Cedarpaw. He Wondered if she meant Cedarpaw or was being sarcastic towards him.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:54

Fawnwillow's whiskers twitched in amusement, "Remember, no fighting!"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 9:06

"Oh don't worry, Cedarpaw knows that. He's just having a little fun with that mousbrain." Icestorm chuckled. Besides, anyone who messed with his kits were gonna get it right back at em.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 9:32

Treebranch looked at the other cats and chuckled, before walking over to them.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 9:32

"Well hello Swiftpaw. And like Silkcloud said my name is Cloverpool." The tourtishell she cat meowed her soft amber eyes held nothing but warmth.

Summitpaw looked over at Cedarpaw and smiled.

Winterpaw padded into the clearing nervously.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 9:45

Cedarpaw was glad that he was brave enough to stand up for others. And he knew there was no fighting, but that never said he couldn't play around with this other apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 10:38

Echopaw glanced back up at her mentor, huffing a little but doing what she was told. She jabbed her brother, who was just being an excited goofball like normal. "I would never. Thats our business, and not like I would let a clan have an advantage over us."

Olivepaw just grunted and looked at Specklefur, she was huge but he didn't see much why she was scary to some. I mean, she was loud, and growled a lot which startled him at times.

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:01

Swiftpaw suddenly felt less uncomfortable, and purred at Cloverpool. "What do cats usually talk about before the leaders start the Gathering?" he asked, pushing his embarrassed feeling away.

~
~

Sunpelt spotted Cloverpool and Silkcloud near a WindClan apprentice. He trotted over to them, stopping beside Cloverpool. He briefly licked his mate's cheek, and then turned to Swiftpaw. He dipped his head in brief respect. "Hello. I'm Sunpelt of ThunderClan. What's your name?"

~

Flamestripe waved his tail in farewell as Sunpelt trotted away. He saw Icestorm nearby, and headed over to the WindClan tom. He dipped his head and asked, "How are things in WindClan?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:07

Icestorm gave a nod back to Flamestripe. "Times are good right now. I am very happy to see my brother and son here. How are things in ThunderClan? Any trouble with RiverClan?" He asked in a calm tone.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:26

Flamestripe nodded politely. "Things are well in ThunderClan... plenty of prey. We're just waiting for our camp to grow back completely before we move back. Apprentices are currently working on it every day, and the jobs are coming along well. I visited it just yesterday to see how well it's going, and I was quite impressed. And about RiverClan...." He let out a irritable but humorous snort. "Well, RiverClan are as troublesome as usual. There have been quite a few border skirmishes over the past moon, but nothing serious. No cats got very hurt... you know, just a scratch or bruise. It's mostly with apprentices, but sometimes they involve warriors as well. Have ShadowClan been up to their old tricks?" the orange tabby asked, a hint of a dry note buried underneath his polite voice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2015
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next