Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2015

Go down 
+22
Coal
Bloom
Echo
Spottedleaf
Pinely-san
Thea
Reaper King
Blaze
Crystal
Cat
Ice
Hollyleaf
Peridot
Ash
Honey Badger
Rose
Sun
Clover
Topaz
Shadow
Toy
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 16:11

"Don't worry little one I'm not trying to scare you. And of course he would he looked as though he was going to stop this fight not start it." Cliverpool meowe then looked over at Duskpaw. "And you shouldn't try to start a fight." The queen meowed sharply. She turned back to Icestorm and the apprentices. " I'm Cloverpool by the way." She meowed.

Summitpaw smiled when Clolverpool scolded that on Shadowclan apprentice.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 16:13

Sunpelt nodded, and watched coolly as his mate calmed the apprentices down. Maybe I should go talk to one of them, he thought. Just to get their mind of their argument.

The yellow tabby padded over to Cedarpaw. He dipped his head briefly. "Hello, WindClanner. I am Sunpelt of ThunderClan." Sunpelt thought it was polite to call cats either 'RiverClanner', 'WindClanner', or 'ShadowClanner' if he didn't know their name.

~

Creammist jerked her head back in surprise as the ThunderClan warrior acted so rude to her. She slid out her claws and hissed back, but knew well enough not to fight. She turned away to look for another cat to talk to her.

Seeing Silkcloud, she hurried over to the ThunderClan she-cat and dipped her head. "Hello, Silkcloud. I remember you from the last Gathering," she meowed warmly. I remember her; she was nice!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 16:32

"This is my son, Smokepaw and brother, Cedarpaw." he meowed looking down at his overly shy son. He tried to be nice, but didn't like the fact that she thought she broke up the "fight", when Cedarpaw had everything under control.

Cedarpaw could tell his brother wasn't too happy about the ThunderClan warrior, but he was happy that he was at least trying to be nice. He kinda felt the same way. "I'm Cedarpaw, nice to meet you." he nodded his head, hoping his size didn't intimidate this warrior as well. He then looked over at Duskpaw, amazed that he got so worked up over, what?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Wed 7 Oct 2015 - 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 16:38

Sunpelt dipped his head. He didn't really know what else to say, so he looked at Cloverpool for a bit of assistance.

{OOC> IceStorm, you were roleplaying your cats to talk to me, right? I think you should add the names of the cats your cats are talking to, just so that the other roleplayers understand.}

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 16:50

OOC-ya, true. Sorry, and yes I was talking to sunpelt.

Icestorm looked over at his mate, wondering what to do next and when dang gathering would start. All this talking to random cats was getting on his nerves.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 17:08

Cloverpool flicked her mate with her tail lightly. "If you'll excuse us. Sunpelt?" She padded away over to Summitpaw and Fawnwillow. Sh sat down beside them and nodded at them.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 17:27

"Of course." he nodded back to Cloverpool. Once she walked away he turned down to Smokepaw who was still under his feet "I know I was shy like you when I was young, but not that shy."

Smokepaw stared at the cat walking away and when his father talked to him, he kept his gaze in the distance. "Sorry." he mumbled.

There is something up with him, I just can't figure out what... Icestorm thought to himself then turned to Cedarpaw. "I know you had everything under control." he gave a slight smile.

"Of course I did. I always do." Cedarpaw chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 18:15

Blaze wrote:

{OOC> IceStorm, you were roleplaying your cats to talk to me, right? I think you should add the names of the cats your cats are talking to, just so that the other roleplayers understand.}

M8, Please don't minimod other people's rping.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 18:18

ooc: geez, you guys post a lot

ic:

Next to arrive was Fishstar, with RiverClan in tow. Once again, they had arrived late, which bothered her a little. Every time.. Great StarClan, that's embarrassing.  No one really seemed to care, though, but nonetheless, she felt that she needed to start coming earlier. After a few moments of weaving around the cats of the other four Clans, Fishstar came to the Great Rock and leapt effortlessly to the top. She uttered a low greeting to the other leaders and then sat down to gaze across the ranks of congregated bodies.

August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 18:51

Mistfeather followed closely behind her sister, happily taking her usual spot at the base of the Great Rock. She noticed a new she-cat nervously sitting close, probably worried about her role. She curiously sniffed the air. ShadowClan.

"Congratulations," she meowed to Bearmask with a gentle smile.

Aspenpaw tried to keep close to his mother but managed to lose her in the crowd. He felt unsure of himself but calmed down as he took a seat beside some RiverClan warriors.

Heatherpaw and Cedarpaw were glad to finally go to their first gathering. They sat around, talking and giggling until the gathering started.

August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 18:59

Cedarpaw sniffed the air. Hmm. Riverclans' here, He thought to himself looking over at the incoming cats.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 19:09

Winterpaw took a seat besides her brother Aspenpaw.

OOC:shortness

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 20:04

OOC: Has Skyclan posted? If not lets get this show on the road. (Unless apprentices need this to complete being a warrior)

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 20:07

OO: Skyclan isn't here yet.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 20:30

OOC- wait, they have never come to gatherings tho...........So.......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2015
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next