Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2014

Go down 
+20
Echo
Little
King Falcon I
Reaper King
May
Nova Arcane
Knight
Ebby
lacekittens
Flybot
Honey Badger
Dawnfire
Shadow
Phoenix
Rook
Twilight
Wolf
Rose
Splotch
Sleepy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 19:48

Awoken by the sudden stank of WindClan, Cormorantpaw stood up strait. Really. It couldn't hurt for them to bathe once in awhile.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JPzjwJV January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JPzNeMg January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JGg2mwx January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JPzwPEb January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JPzwXQn

January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JcTsSP1  January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JcnAVnI January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 21:33

Longtail brought in the smells of the cats, clans mixing with the others, a solemn look planted on his face as he started down the hill after his leader.

Whitepaw half-jumped and half seemed calm, trying to compose her excitement, her tail lashed in anticipation, she kept her pace fast as she walked down the hill right behind her uncle, determined to be calm and be the best apprentice she could be, first impressions were important, right?

Mistpaw didn't hold her happy-ness like she had wanted, but oh well, she could see her pretty darn cool friend, Eagleclaw, she hadn't seen the tom in moons, which was actually kind of depressing. She wasn't going to let that get her down now though! She smirked happily and continued to walk in slight glee.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 6:24

Turning her spotted grey head, she gave a purr to Goldfang. "It's odd how we're Clanmates, and yet we don't know each other's names." Noticing the final clan arriving, she sat down to face the Great Rock. She frowned slightly. There were two deputies up there, which worried her; even if one was com her own clan. Both the Thnderclan and Riverclan leaders had had nine lives as far as she knew. What was going on here?

Deerpaw raced down the slope along with his rather fashionably late clan. Spotting a group of apprentices and some Shadowclan warriors, he sat by them and waited for the Gathering to begin.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 6:31

" this is taking a while..." Dawnpaw Mewed, while impatiently shifting her paws. Lifting her head, she could smell all the clans here. Spotting the shadowclan apprentice padding over to them, Dawnpaw Mewed, " Hi there! I'm Dawnpaw! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 7:51

ooc: Late post is late...

ic: Littlelight padded into fourtrees, sat by himself and looked up at the gathering leaders to wait for the gathering to start. /foreveralone

Mallowroot followed Nigtstar in and took his place by the other medicine cats.

Tigertooth slowly walked in, turning his head from the other cats. He was never in the mood to talk with any cat ever since the rogues invaded.

Ivypaw bounced into the gthering, her eyes gleaming as she scanned the area for some nice tom or she-cat from a different Clan to make friends wit. /enter Rose xD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 8:19

OOC: Since Little insists //shot

IC: Nightpaw slightly limped into the clearing, his eyes looking around. A warrior had guided him here, even though he knew his mother probably didn't want him here because he was still limping from his injury. As he noticed a she-cat looking expectantly around, he awkwardly sat down, suddenly remembering his tail which was now missing except for a little bud. He hoped she didn't notice. "Hey" he awkwardly mewed.

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 8:27

Rookpaw saw Tigertooth and padded over to him. "Hello Tigertooth." she said briefly, but respectfully. She sat near him and turned her attention to the leaders.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 9:51

."Hi, Rookpaw," he mumbled, looking down at his paws.

Ivypaw turned around to see a limping appretice greeting her. "Hi!" she mewed, her eyes brightning wit excitement. "I'm Ivypaw," she greeted, sitting down and noticing the apprentice's missing tail. "What happened to you?" she asked awkwardly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 10:01

Nightpaw flinched slightly, now looking to his missing tail. "I got hit by a monster, and something caught my tail." he whispered, still feeling the remnants of the pain. "I'm lucky, but i'm still not quite sure I can become a warrior. Our medicine cat isn't quite sure I will fully recover. I have to get a warrior to help me here, because I wanted to come so bad. Though my mom, Spottedfeather up there-" he looked to the Great rock "-probably will be worried about me now that I have come."

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 10:21

Ivypaw gave Nigtpaw a weird look. "Of course you can become a warrior," she mewed softly. "As long as you have a warrior's spirit, you can make it," Ivypaw reassured the ThunderClan apprentice.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 10:30

Nightpaw smiled, looking back to Ivypaw. "I guess I never said my name. I'm Nightpaw. Oh, and thanks. I hope that my legs corporate with my spirit" he said, even though he didn't mean it fully. Lately he didn't seem to mind much being in the medicine cat den and working with herbs. He had battle training and everything though, but he still didn't feel like being a warrior was as important to him as it once was.

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 10:32

OOC;; Uber late entry

IC;; Fawnstep padded by, a bit weary than usual - especially around the WindClan and RiverClan warriors. She had no intent to share tongues that night, in any way.

Lavenderheart was forced to stay home, being the only queen and so many WindClan kits by. It was fine by her - as long as she didn't miss too much.

Snow-eye did come however, and as soon as she came in, there was the spot where she and Bristlefang always sat in the sidelines, just in case any cat wanted to bother and talk to them - which was never, and she preferred it that way from the crowd. She'd rather have a more quiet Gathering, and that wasn't changing. Seating herself at the location, her eyes scanned the clearing, hoping that Bristlefang had decided to come.

And then... There was Ravenpaw. She had come - mainly because she basically had to, but she wasn't too pleased about being her. As she went over to where the medicine cats usually sat together, the apprentice bumped into someone. In an instant, she nearly fell over, and got up before the harsh glare in her eyes appeared, facing the one that made her stumble. It was... Ashpaw.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 10:54

"You don't sound too enthusiastic, Nightpaw," Ivypaw huffed, giving him a stern look. "I bet you'd make a great warrior if you were actually happy." Ivypaw let out a sigh and looked at Nightpaw with a sudden smile. "I know I'm gonna be a great warrior!" she laughed, her eyes now bright with determination.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 11:02

Nightpaw looked up at Ivypaw and muttered. "Kinda hard to be happy when you have still injured back legs and a missing tail." his gaze then trained on the Great Rock, hoping for the gathering to start

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 15:16

"Fine," she shrugged, flicking her tail in irritation. "Be a medicine cat... I'm in a different Clan, so I won't care," she huffed, turning her head away.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2014
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next