Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2014

Go down 
+20
Echo
Little
King Falcon I
Reaper King
May
Nova Arcane
Knight
Ebby
lacekittens
Flybot
Honey Badger
Dawnfire
Shadow
Phoenix
Rook
Twilight
Wolf
Rose
Splotch
Sleepy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:17 am

Mistypaw spotted her brother Swiftpaw near a group of apprentices and padded over. "Hey, I am Mistypaw!" she told them.

Silverpaw yawned. "When will the Gathering start?" She saw Mistypaw and replied, "Oh hi Mistypaw, I'm Silverpaw."

Flowerpaw blinked and said, "I'm Flowerpaw. Nice to meet you."

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Silver14January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Mistyf10January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Flower10January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Foxcla11January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 15yw26d

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 The_po10   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:48 am

Mistpaw walked into the gathering, an excited skip in every step, only pausing when she saw a group of apprentices gather - and two young warriors, but she already knew them, nevermind that. "Mistypaw is a nice name, if I do say to myself." She meowed with her whiskers twitching. "I'm Mistpaw."

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 PDt1Qqd January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:58 am

" hi mistpaw! Hi mistypaw!" Dawnpaw greeted the apprentices. " I wonder when windclan will get here. "

OOC: omg so short....
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 am

Rookpaw glanced around, sniffing the air for the scent of Windclan. She couldn't smell anything.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Rainspot bounded down the slope, a tiny bit late. Having her deep brown gaze scan the clearing for someone to chat with, she spotted a Riverclan apprentice sitting by herself. Trotting over, the warrior gave a polite meow in greeting. "Hello. I'm Rainspot. Who might you be?"

Ashpaw followed behind, white paws blurry just to try and keep up. Finally arriving, he sat down with a pant. If you crossed your eyes, he looked like a mound of snow with dark mud splattered on it. In reality, he felt just that: cold and wet.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Nova Arcane

Nova Arcane

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:33 pm

"Oh I'm Goldfang." Said Goldfang to Rainspot.

Moirail <>:

Auspitice o8<:

Kismeis <3-:

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 3828613
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:24 am

Silverpaw shifted impatiently. "When will WindClan get here? We've been waiting for a while." She turned to the other apprentices, hoping to strike a conversation with one of them. "So... why is Mapleclaw up there instead of Reedstar?" she asked of Mistypaw. Then she asked Flowerpaw, "What about Dewstar?"

Mistypaw hesitated. "I think I'll let Mapleclaw explain." Grief glittered in her eyes when she thought of Reedstar's death.

Flowerpaw frowned. "Yeah... I'll let Spottedfeather explain." She wondered if she was allowed to tell Silverpaw that Dewstar was sick. She didn't want anyone to think that ThunderClan was weak.

Frustrated at the other apprentices' evasiveness, Silverpaw sighed. Obviously something had happened to Reedstar, judging by Mistypaw's expression. She did her best to sit patiently until WindClan arrived.

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Silver14January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Mistyf10January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Flower10January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Foxcla11January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely

January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 The_po10   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Fish_a10
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:55 am

Rookpaw glanced up at Spottedfeather and then at Silverpaw. The black apprentice watched Silverpaw carefully.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:22 am

Silvershade padded into the clearing and took her spot towards the back of the clearing, staring up at the leaders on top of the tall boulder. It appeared that Spottedfeather was on top of the rock instead of Dewstar-- I wonder where he is? she thought. Other cats were also expressing confusion at the new RiverClan leader as well as the ThunderClan deputy-- she rather hoped they didn't look weakened due to the death of Reedstar.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:22 am

Raccoonstar entered the clearing as quickly as she could. She was mad she was late for the gathering, when she hasn't really been before. She quickly made her way through the crowd onto the great rock ready to get it over with.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:32 am

Stormclaw trotted into the clearing, right after Mapleclaw, his muscles rippling. He sat next to a Shadowclan apprentice, who didn't seem to start conversation. He felt the same, not feeling the need to talk. He continued to stare ahead, watching Mapleclaw and Spottedfeather get on the Great Rock, he wondered what happened to Dewstar, to make her deputy come instead. He waited patiently for the gathering to behind, though he felt something was a bit off.

Hawkflight rushed into Fourtrees after Racoonstar, them being slightly late. She noticed a silent group, consisting of a Shadowclan apprentice and a Riverclan warrior. She seemed like she didn't need to talk, the feeling in the air seeming a bit off. She sat next to them, keeping her eyes trained on the Great Rock.

OOC: Just gonna let them derp there because I have many to roleplay with :D

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:58 am

Silverpaw exhaled. Yes! Now the Gathering can begin! She waited for the leaders - and deputies, she supposed - to speak.

Flowerpaw tensed. How would Spottedflight explain that Dewstar was sick without looking weak? Well, she would have to watch and learn.

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 am

Shadeflame's head perked up. "The gathering's starting?" he asked. "Finally! That took forEVER! I thought I was gonna die of boredom."

Lionstrike just rolled his eyes. "Whatever, dude. But I'm happy that it's starting, too."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:19 am

Falconfang followed close behind Raccoonstar, noticing the eyes of many cats running over them as they walked in late. Well, let them stare. He held his head high as he walked towards the Great Rock, noticing something… different. He knew RiverClan was there, yet Mapleclaw wasn't there. Where was she… Glancing up at the rock where Raccoonstar had just jumped upon, he found the missing Mapleclaw, standing up with the other leaders. That was strange: that was certainly where Reedstar should be. Perhaps the RiverClan leader was under the weather, but the deputy couldn't forget finding him in their territory, soaked as if the river had washed him there. Something wasn't right. Narrowing his eyes, he kept his mouth shut for the moment and took his place by the base of the rock, feeling rather uneasy about this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 am

Rookpaw glanced over as Windclan came in. She noticed a warrior narrowing his eyes and stared at him suspiciously. 'What is he thinking?' the black she-cat thought to herself. She turned her attention to Spottedfeather and hoped her mentor was ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2014
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next