Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2014

Go down 
+20
Echo
Little
King Falcon I
Reaper King
May
Nova Arcane
Knight
Ebby
lacekittens
Flybot
Honey Badger
Dawnfire
Shadow
Phoenix
Rook
Twilight
Wolf
Rose
Splotch
Sleepy
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

January Gathering 2014 Empty
PostSubject: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Wind howled through the trees, making the skeletal branches of the Great Oaks rattle eerily and shake their coating of snow to the ground. The clearing was blanketed with the stuff already, and the Great Rock looked dangerously slick and icy.

Despite it all, the sky was clear, and the full moon shone bright and huge in the night, yet something was wrong, as some of the Clans were about to find out.

January Gathering 2014 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:05 pm

ShadowClan was the first to arrive. Nightstar didn't hesitate to sprint down into the clearing. Her blue eyes fixed on the great rock. Somehow, the leader knew that this was going to be an interesting gathering. It had been a long moon to her. So she was sure that much had happened within the other clans.

As Nightstar found her spot on top of the giant rock, she glanced down to watch the last few cats of her large party swoop down into the grassy clearing. It was obviously cold on top of the great rock, having no one to press up against to share the heat. I suppose that is what I will have to deal with. It would be weird and unprofessional if I pressed up against Reedstar or Racconstar. I'd bet my own den that I would lose a piece of my tail!' Another cold wind caused Nightstar to wrap her tail around her paws, in attempt to keep warm.

Nightstar's pelt was actually very helpful in the winter. But, this winter was extremely cold and dangerous. Just climbing onto the Great rock was a perilous journey.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Spottedfeather glanced down the slope, glancing at the Shadowclan cats. Dewstar's injury kept her from coming, so she had to take her place for this gathering. She looked back at her clan before flicking her tail and charging down the slope, Thunderclan streaming behind her.

She slowed to a walk, pausing to look up at the Great Rock. It looked slippery, so she looked to the less icy places, spotting paw holds in some places. She leaped most of the distance before digging her claws in and hauling herself on top of the rock. She looked down, noticing that it was a great view from up this high. She looked to Nightstar, who was looking quite cold, and it was indeed that. She sat next to her, nodding to her in greeting.

Maplepaw followed Nightstar into the clearing, looking around the place. Her first gathering, and it was big here. She looked around before sitting and waiting for her brother or someone to talk to her.

Last edited by Rose on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Spottedflight followed Spottedfeather into the clearing, her strides matching the Deputy's length for length. "You'll do fine," she mewed to her friend as they arrived. Then she turned and trotted away, hoping to find a group of warriors to converse with.

Flamepaw charged into the clearing with the rest of ThunderClan, just barely halting himself when he arrived in the moonlit clearing. His whole body quivered in excitement. "Come'on Adderpaw, let's go meet some cats" he mewed, assuming his brother was right behind him.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Silverpaw padded into camp with the rest of ShadowClan. This was her first Gathering, and she was really excited. Doing her best to contain her excitement, she ran over to a ThunderClan apprentice. "Hi, I'm Silverpaw. What's your name?" she asked.

Flowerpaw blinked as a ShadowClan apprentice ran over to her. "Hello, I'm Flowerpaw," she told Silverpaw. "Nice to meet you."

January Gathering 2014 15yw26d

January Gathering 2014 The_po10   January Gathering 2014 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Rookpaw followed Spttedfeather and Spottedflight closely. She looked around at all the cats. She saw Flowerpaw and a Shadowclan cat. She went over. "Hello Flowerpaw." she said as she approached. She looked at the Shadowclan cat. "Hello. I'm Rookpaw." she said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Shadeflame and Lionstrike followed the ShadowClan cats in before Lionstrike ran off to find Silverpaw. He finally found her, talking to two ThunderClan apprentices. "Sup lades," he mewed. "I'm Lionstrike. Who're you two?" he directed to the ThunderClan cats.

Shadeflame followed behind his brother, with a bored expression in his face. He stopped in front of the apprentices and mewed a greeting. "I'm Shadeflame, Lionstrike's older brother." He promptly sat down, his eyes basically slits, before yawning loudly.

Swiftpaw bounced around excitedly. "My first gathering!" he mewed happily, before he went over to a large group of cats, consisting of two ThunderClan Apprentices, a ShadowClan Apprentice, and two ShadowClan Warriors. "Yo dudes. I'm Swiftpaw."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Rookpaw turned to the warriors. "I am Rookpaw." she meowed. She silver eyes stared at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Silently, Thrushstripe padded into the clearing behind Nightstar, not making contact with too many other cats on his way in. Granted, he felt the need to try to find someone to talk to, but he didn't want to start a conversation with the outside clan cats. That was just weird. After all, who knew what kinds of secrets they would try to get out of him. He wasn't going to let them do that. Taking his place underneath the Great rock, he simply waited for the Gathering to begin, for this freezing weather was chilling him to the bone. If they did leave soon, he was sure he was going to be a cat-sicle.

Gingerheart followed behind the rest of Shadowclan with a little bit of dread in her step. As she padded into the clearing between the four trees, she couldn't help but feel a little off. Well at least more off than she had been feeling as of late. But as she looked around, everything seemed normal.. except the snow on the ground. She couldn't wait for the cold to blow over. She was tired of the snow getting stuck to her pelt and almost freezing. Then she saw the two new warriors Lionstrike and Shadeflame and rolled her eyes. "Mousebrains..." she muttered. They were warriors now. They shouldn't be talking to other apprentices anymore.

Following behind the other Thunderclan cats was Mousepaw who was trying her best not to jump around in excitement. This was her very first Gathering and she was going to meet so many new cats!! Hopefully she would make some new friends too. She could always use more friends.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Dawnpaw padded behind Spottedfeather and into the clearing. Her paws pricked with excitement at the sight of all the different cats in the hollow. Dawnpaw walked over to a group of apprentices and Mewed, " hi! I'm Dawnpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 pm

"I'm Silverpaw!" Silverpaw announced to Dawnpaw, Rookpaw, and Swiftpaw. Flowerpaw added to Shadeflame, Lionstrike, and Swiftpaw, "I'm Flowerpaw."

January Gathering 2014 15yw26d

January Gathering 2014 The_po10   January Gathering 2014 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Specklefur padded into the clearing, her head raised high as she walked in, her large form making her a lot taller than the rest of her clan mates, her posture was quite intimidating as well. "Mousepaw, don't you go and tell any cats what goes on in our clan, got it?" She spat before quietly she padded down towards a group of Shadowclan cats, giving a breif flick of her tail towards a ginger she-cat. "Hello there, Shadowclan cat, may I introduce myself, Specklefur" She greeted, rather blandly with a monotonous glare at the she-cat, maybe make some ties with Shadowclan and get some information out of them at these gatherings.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:50 pm

There was a soft silence as Mapleclaw stood ontop of the hill that led to Fourtrees, her eyes narrowed as she flickered her tail. Sadly she had yet to get her name, but she planned to fix that soon. She glanced behind her at her Clan, before flicking her tail and led RiverClan into the gathering. As she walked though the crowded clearing, she glanced at the spot where the deputies sat with a worried look. What would the other Clans say about her not having a deputy yet, or not even having her name.

She didn't want the other Clans to ask questions about Reedstar's death, but there was nothing she could do. With a huff, she reached the base of the rock and jumped onto it, not saying a word to the other leaders as she sat down and stared out at the cats gathered. She could do this...

Following after Nightstar was Nightcloud, who stuck to the back of her Clan. She sat down on the borders of the clearing, her tail wrapped around her paws as she waited to watch the other Clans come. She was a bit surprised by the fact that Spottedfeather was leading ThunderClan tonight, but her surprise was completely taken when she saw Mapleclaw doing the same for RiverClan.  Had something happen to the two leaders? She said nothing however, waiting for Raccoonstar to come so she could figure out for herself what had happened.

January Gathering 2014 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Cormorantpaw took a seat beside Shadeflame, her mouth gaping open in a ginormous yawn. Attending this gathering would get her one step closer to being a warrior, but she really couldn't care less at the moment. All she was focused on right now was trying not to close her golden eyes and take a big fat nap right then and there.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

January Gathering 2014 JGgdMsS January Gathering 2014 JGg3TFt January Gathering 2014 J0ieN9e January Gathering 2014 JGg3GK7 January Gathering 2014 JGg2WjR

January Gathering 2014 JcTsSP1  January Gathering 2014 JcnAVnI January Gathering 2014 Grub_f10January Gathering 2014 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Streampaw bounced down the slopes running just a tad bit behind Mapleclaw.I'm so excited!She squealed in her mind.Remember this is a truce.She mewed to herself.Don't get in any other cat's paws.She paced down the rest of the slope and then sat in a lone circle with some ferns.I can't wait to see all the new cats and smells.She thought looking up at the leaders.

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2014
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next