Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2014

Go down 
+20
Echo
Little
King Falcon I
Reaper King
May
Nova Arcane
Knight
Ebby
lacekittens
Flybot
Honey Badger
Dawnfire
Shadow
Phoenix
Rook
Twilight
Wolf
Rose
Splotch
Sleepy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 17:55

Ashpaw blinked in surprise. Drawing his paws closer to his body, he mumbled an apology before he even knew who it was. When she glared it him, he realized who the she-cat was: Ravenpaw. A stupid, nervous half-smile crept on to his usually blank face. It said, 'Well hello. I have no idea how to respond to your unexpected appearance. It would be weird if I already knew you, so i'll just be quiet.

'Ooc.- I think you're talking to Deer so..

Ic- The brown tom turned his head slightly towards the Thunderclan apprentice. "I am Deerpaw. You?" With a flick of his black-capped tail, he flicked down a patch of rioting fur between his shoulders. Tucking his tail back around his paws for warmth, he was actually glad for once that he was somewhat bigger than some of his Clanmates.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 19:56

The newly-named Swiftnose trotted into the Gathering, right behind Spottedfeather, and sat beside Ravenpaw. He had wanted to stay with the injured ThunderClan leader at camp, but she insisted that he go to make ThunderClan seem as strong as possible.

Sunpaw followed closely at his heel, her eyes narrowed and shifting back and forth. There was no way she could turn her back to any of these cats. Swiftnose urged her to make friends and leave the medicine cats be, so she walked away in search of Adderpaw.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 14:11

Ooc: Not late at all //shot

Ic: Adderpaw padded after Flamepaw, but lost him in the crowd as Fourtrees quickly filled with cats. So he simply sat down where he could have a decent view of the Great Rock and waited patiently, bored.

Stormpaw darted into the gathering, looking around excitedly. She had a large scar hidden underneath her belly fur from a recently-healed wound due to a badger attack, though her spunky personality was unfazed. She looked around for someone to talk to. Meeting other cats were always fun...As long as they weren't Thunderclan. She didn't like Thunderclan.

Redpaw padded into the gathering, glaring at a few of the cats who he may have recognized from border patrols and such; or maybe he just hated the other clans, which he in fact did hate them. The grumpy apprentice sighed and sat down, still annoyed from a while back when he had got caught having a simple conversation with an old friend who left Shadowclan a while ago.

Hailpaw tried to follow close behind Stormpaw as long as she could, wide-eyed as she looked left and right at all the cats. Starting to get nervous fast, she looked for someone she knew, someone from her clan. Relief washed over her as she spotted Ashpaw, was seemed to be conversing with another cat. She figured she could pad over to say hello, but she was suddenly embarrassed of what could happen. Shaking her head, she sat nearby and smiled. "Hi Ashpaw! I-is that a friend of yours?" She called, rather quietly. Could she even be heard over all the talking? She had sat farther away than expected as well, not to mention her 'call' was a simple, shy mew as she normally did. It wasn't loud at all, dang it.

January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 1voydJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 2gy1qubJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 15:57

Bristlefang followed his clan slowly. He as slightly anxious for his first time as a warrior at a gathering. The warrior remembered the time when he was so small that he couldn't get through the crowd properly. Now the new apprentices had to watch our for him.

Splotchpaw followed closely behind Mousepaw. But when her friends started to chat to the other apprentices, she slipped away to the back of the crowd. Her injuries causing slight pain as she walked. Her dark blue eyes watched the happenings with a shy eye.

The ShadowClan leader only gave the other leaders a glance and a nod. However her eyes rested on the new leader a milli-second longer then the others. Deciding to let another leader start, Nightstar took a few pawsteps back.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:52

Snow-eye quickly spotted Bristlefang, her eyes shining at the instant. She didn't want to call out, and all, but there was one thing she could do - try to signal him. Then again, her pure white fur would probably be easy to spot against all the other pelts, and she didn't want to accidently signal a different cat... So, she just sat there, stayed still, and hoped he'd see her.

When Ravenpaw realized it was Ashpaw, her first thought was to claw his ears off. Then, after a bit of rethinking, and after seeing how nervous he seemed, she seemed to relax a bit before one of his clanmates came back. That did it, too many cats. When that happened, the medicine cat apprentice got up from her spot, gave a quick bow to Ashpaw, and a glance that said, 'Meet me tomorrow by Sunningrocks...', but it was maybe too quick to even notice. Not acknowledging the other she-cat, she went over to where the medicine cats usually sat together.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:17

Spottedfeather noticed all the murmering and glances up at the Great Rock. She back up slightly, hoping that another leader would start instead of her. "Are we ready?" she murmered to the rest.

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:31

Cloudpaw sat near the Great Rock, able to see their eyes and hear the murmured words. Not that he cared, really. He just sat where ever wasn't being taken up by other cats. He realized he should be excited like other apprentices, but he didn't see the big deal. Yeah, a bunch of other clans either boosting or complaining about their problems, all the while shooting thinly concealed glares at one another. How fun.

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:02

The white tom gave a silent nod of acknowledgement. "Oh. Hi Hailpaw. Erm.. yeah.", he said, drifting off. His eyes were beginning to close, he was about to fall asleep when the leaders on the Great Rock began to murmur. Shaking himself to wake up, he gazed up at the leaders. Looking at a certain apprentice in the corner of his eye, he gave a little unintended smile.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 3:31

Noticing that none of the other leaders were going to step up, Mapleclaw let out a soft sign and took a few pawsteps forward. "I will start this meeting!" There was a few moments of silence as she waited for the gathered cats to calm down, before she cleared her throat and started to speak. "RiverClan is doing well, although we have faced very hard losses. About a moon ago, our camp was flooded and a few cats didn't make it. And not long after that..." She swallowed hard, before going on. "We've also lost Reedstar. The details...The details are not something I wish to go into. I have yet to gain my lives as we hoped that Reedstar would perhaps survive his fate, but we have heard no news..." However, after she finished, her eyes took on a cold look as she scanned over the cats gathered below her and stopped to glare at the leaders behind her. "But, mark my words, RiverClan is still strong. These losses won't stop us from protecting our territory, and we will not take any cats that dare try to see this as a moment of weakness and use it. We are stronger, and shall always be that way. We have gained warriors and apprentices, and we will keep on growing." And with that, she took a step backwards and sat down, waiting for another leader to step forward. Her eyes stayed cold as she kept scanning the crowd and the leaders, daring anybody to dare say a word or even just make eye-contact with her.

January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 6:21

Like everyone else, Falconfang was shocked at what Mapleclaw had said, but not for the same reasons. Lost him? How could they have lost him when the deputy had so easily found him on WindClan territory. He found it hard to believe that Reedstar could've gotten lost and just drifted into another clan's territory. Something was up here. Still, didn't RiverClan deserve to know that their leader was still alive and - assumedly - heading back to the clan? Could something have held him up enough that he hadn't been able to reach RiverClan before this Gathering?

He had to say something, he knew that. How could he hold this information to himself? Still, he had never spoken up before at a Gathering. After moons and moons of these meetings, he barely recalled anyone doing such a thing. Swallowing down his nerves, he turned towards the Great Rock and spoke, hoping to eliminate any trepidation in his voice. "I've seen him," he began, feeling very conscious of the fact that, with any chatter dying down, his voice was echoing across the clearing, but he couldn't stop now. "I found Reedstar in the old SkyClan territory, and he should be returning to RiverClan as we speak." Truth be told, he hadn't seen Reedstar since the two had walked to the Thunderpath, but he had to assume that the leader could get back safely. The clan would be joyous for the return of their leader, wouldn't they? Still, Falconfang had a suspicious feeling that Reedstar would need to defend himself, and the deputy only hoped that he hadn't hurt the leader's path back to RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 16:39

Nightstar watched the back of Mapleclaw's head, frowning as she told the news of Reedstar's passing. Narrowing her eyes as the deputy refused to say anything of the leader's death. Adjusting her stance, Nightstar got ready to go up next, but was halted when the WindClan deputy spoke out. 'So Reedstar is still alive. It's strange that he hasn't come back to RiverClan...' The leader glanced down at the tom. "If you don't mind my asking, Falconfang. How long ago was this encounter?" Why wouldn't Reedstar go back to his clan? Wouldn't they be glad that he was safe?

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 18:24

Falconfang looked up to meet the eyes of the ShadowClan leader, curious as to why Nightstar would be concerned over Reedstar's whereabouts. Last he remembered, ShadowClan was not particularly fond of RiverClan or WindClan after the battle that nearly happened not that long ago. Plus, he knew - and she probably knew too - that Reedstar would've gone through ShadowClan's territory to return to his clan. Whether he was allowed to or not, perhaps Nightstar was bristling for a fight. He would have to be evasive without being completely untruthful. "It was only a few sunrises ago," he mewed, not breaking their gaze. While he didn't care much for Reedstar's mandates after the non-battle, they were still allies, and he didn't need to reveal everything. It was good enough that Reedstar was still alive and that RiverClan should soon welcome him back.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 18:34

Nightstar frowned deeply at the news. Her icy eyes glanced over at the RiverClan deputy. "It wouldn't take a few sun rises to return to his land. Even if he didn't cross through ShadowClan land, he should have returned to his territory." 'There has to be a reason. Was he looking in every clan's territory to look into their prey conditions?' The leader mentally shook her head. Something seemed off. "Now that you know that your leader is alive, there is no reason to keep secret the circumstance of his so called passing, Mapleclaw." Nightstar had her head turned toward the deputy, openly challenging her to talk.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014 - 18:06

Hailpaw and Stormpaw perked up, surprised.

Redpaw grinned. This was getting interesting. Oh, sneaky little Mapleclaw...What secrets are you hiding?

Adderpaw narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

Ooc: Lazy posts

January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 1voydJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 2gy1qubJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksJanuary Gathering 2014 - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014 - 19:03

Mistypaw stared in disbelief at Falconfang. He had to be lying! Mapleclaw had said something completely different. That is impossible! Mapleclaw wouldn't lie! Why is Falconfang saying this?

January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Silver14January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Mistyf10January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Flower10January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Foxcla11January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 15yw26d

January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 The_po10   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2014   January Gathering 2014 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2014
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next