Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]

Go down 
+7
*Hayden*
Chopped limbs
Harlem
Leaffeather
Sunlit
Jay Bird
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:28 am

She giggled at the younger one's enthusiasm. Then stopped as the kit flattened her ears in embarrassment. "There's no reason to be embarrassed! I was just showing around this little one anyways." She pawed lightly at the other kit. "Its fine don't worry!"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:58 am

"Thank you!" She purred. She really hoped she could befriend this kit, she really quite liked her. "Where are we going first?"

Ooc: Sorry if the replies are slow, I'm writing a story at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:03 pm

OOC: oh don't worry! What story is it ;)

Cinderkit purred back. "Your welcome." Getting to her paws she glanced around her, what to show this kit. "Well what do you what to see first?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:07 pm

OOC: Its a Warrior Cats one. I made a new Tribe, the Tribe Of Frozen Forests, and made a lil prophecy thing.

"Hmm.." She muttered, she really wanted to see the medicine den, because she quite liked herbs, but she also quite liked the leaders job.. "Maybe where the leader makes announcements?" She glanced at the medicine den, and then back to Cinderkit.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:28 pm

OOC: Sounds interesting!! Can I maybe see? `v`

"Do you want to see the medicine den too?" She noticed the kit eyeing the den she had a small smile on her face. This kit was adorable. "Then we could see where the leader makes their announcements? That wouldn`t matter to me at all."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:37 pm

OOC: Sure! I only have the allegiances done so far, but maybe I could add one for you if you made one? Its on a Website called Wattpad right now. The stories called 'Those On A Journey Of Old.'

She nodded happily. "I'd love that! As long as that's okay with you, of course. Mother said that I shouldn't tell older cats what to do, they have to agree first.." Her tail drooped slightly, but it shot back up when she spoke of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 2:10 pm

OOC: Your story looks so interesting! Save to read. You can add one really? Um what about Flicker of Dying Fire? That sounds like a beautiful name for a beautiful cat? Could be a calico she-cat?

"Okay. Let`s go!" She started along trying to guide them back to the medicine den first through all the warriors and apprentices doing their duties. She called back, "Don`t worry about a thing! Your mother is right but your not telling me what to do. I wanted to show this kit around anyways why not another one?" She shrugged. Her tail drooped at the mention of the kits mother at least this fluff ball has one.. Shaking her head she shouldn't think like that!

"Here we are!" It was a normal den but slightly bigger then the nursery. Cinderkit had to wrinkle her nose at the weird scents carrying over to them by the breeze.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 2:15 pm

"Woah.." She breathed, looking around. She inhaled deeply, savouring the scents of all the herbs, "I wonder would it be hard to be a medicine cat..?" She mumbled, looking into the dark den.

OOC: Sure! I'll add her now!
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 2:23 pm

Cinderkit just looked at the kit as she breathed in the scents. How can this kit breathe? "I imagine it would be. Just breathing would be difficult, think of how they would sleep?" She shook out her pelt trying to get rid of the smell of course it didn`t work. "Also it would be hard treating your clanmates when they are sick all the time." She followed in looking where the kit was eyeing.

OCC: Cool! Thanks a lot! I will make sure to read it when you start writing it! Also if you need any help you could ask me. I was writing a warrior cats story but haven`t had any time to continue it.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:46 am

She stepped about further into the den, and from where she was standing, she could just about see the herb store. "I'd love to be a medicine cat, but I'm not sure if that's possible.." She squinted into the darker area, and noticed a purple leaf on the ground. Had it fallen out? "Is this.." she paused to sniff it. "Borage?" She turned to look at Cinderkit, maybe she knew?
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 8:20 am

Cinderkit followed in and saw the herb store too. "Really?" She sounded shocked but then purred lightly, "You would be a great medicine cat. Its just not for me personally." She didn't even notice the leaf on the floor till Shallowkit picked it up and showed her. She shrugged, "I have no idea. But if you think its Borage it properly is. Oh mighty future medicine cat!" She chuckled at the last bit.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:12 am

"Heh, thanks!" She smiled, and then turned back to the borage. "The medicine cat used to come in and out with a leaf like this quite often. My mother seemed to have difficulty making milk,or so the medicine cat said, and I overheard her mentioning that it was borage." She continued, then picked up the leaf and placed it back with the others.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:07 pm

"Wow you are smart! I would have never even thought to listen! Or to even remember it." This really was a impressive cat! Maybe this younger kit has the talent for being the next medicine cat! She glanced around before looking to her paws then quietly she mutterd. "Hey.. Shallowkit? C-can I ask you something?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Shallowkit blinked, slightly confused as to the sudden change of atmosphere. "Y-Yeah? What is it?" She sat, ignoring the fact that this wasn't her den, but she felt that she had to listen.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Is she being weird? She breathed in deeply it felt like butterflies were in her belly and asked really quietly, "W-what's it like...having a mother? Or a father?" She pawed at the ground to distract herself. Why did she blurt this out? Was it the weird herb smells making her weird? She shook her head out trying to shake her thoughts straight.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next