Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6714

The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) Empty
PostSubject: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 6:43

Shellkit virtually bounced out of her nest the moment a ray of sun touched her nose. She scrambled out of the nursery, taking a deep breath of the fresh, chill leaf-fall air. Red, orange, yellow and brown leaves crunched under her small mottled black-and-orange paws. Her clear blue eyes gazed up at the gray, cloudy sky. The kit whipped around when she heard pawsteps from the nursery. "D'you wanna play?" she burst out brightly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
ElizzaBear

ElizzaBear

Characters : Shimmerkit and Sleekkit
Clan/Rank : WC: Kit and RC: Kit
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 17:54

Shimmerkit jumped when she heard someone call out. She turned around to see a rather cheerful kit looking at her. "Umm... sure," she replied in a questioning tone. "Who are you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) UiY41l4The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) 2c36b94544553e5a99b209f62fa65a8aeeb06635_hqThe Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) Tumblr_ni8ydbB1UY1u55xnmo1_400
The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) Tumblr_mbbpqrc7eK1r501n2o1_500The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) B1d553753efb4c8ac933cb65293532123ed6938c_hqThe Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) 199a637c0061c6217ee40113e5a49ca0120d1566_hq
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 18:19

"I'm Shellkit," the mottled she-kit purred, waving her tail stub. "What's your name?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
ElizzaBear

ElizzaBear

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 18:34

"I'm Shimmerkit." She stumbled around as she slowly approached Shellkit. "What do you want to play?" Her tiny, twig-like tail waved back and forth to help her balance. She hadn't mastered the art of walking yet and often concentrated so hard on walking straight that she would bump into her surroundings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) UiY41l4The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) 2c36b94544553e5a99b209f62fa65a8aeeb06635_hqThe Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) Tumblr_ni8ydbB1UY1u55xnmo1_400
The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) Tumblr_mbbpqrc7eK1r501n2o1_500The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) B1d553753efb4c8ac933cb65293532123ed6938c_hqThe Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) 199a637c0061c6217ee40113e5a49ca0120d1566_hq
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 19:43

Hailkit hid behind a rock nervously and watched them.
Back to top Go down
ElizzaBear

ElizzaBear

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 21:19

Shimmerkit excitedly jumped up and down over and over again in front of Shellkit. I wonder what we are gonna play?! Tag or maybe hide n' Go Seek or maybe even just pretend to hunt things! I can't wait! As she was jumping around, she forgot that she had horrible balance and face planted right at Shellkit's feet.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 21:58

Shellkit laughed happily. "D'you want to help me push all these leaves into a pile? Then we can jump in it! It'll be fun!" The mottled she-kit glanced at the hiding kit. "You can play too," she encouraged.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 22:18

"are you sure?" Her voice called out from behind the rock.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 3:51

"Yes," Shellkit smiled. "I want to be friends with you, too! What are your names?" She addressed this last one to the other kit as well.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 4:41

Hailkit, a blue white and black kit appeared from behind the rock. And she slowly but surely made her way over to the other kits. An awkward smile spread across her face, "I am hailkit... you are?"
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 12:35

Icekit had been stalking Hailkit thinking about why the she-cat was so shy, her icy green eyes peering from behind a clump of reeds, Icekit readied her hind-legs and pounced on Hailkit so silently you could even hear the breeze whistle by.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 12:38

Icekit had been stalking Hailkit thinking about why the she-cat was so shy, her icy green eyes peering from behind a clump of reeds, Icekit readied her hind-legs and pounced on Hailkit so silently you could even hear the breeze whistle by.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 12:38

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 12:39

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 10:17

A small blue-gray kit had timidly stepped towards the direction of the accumulative group of clan kits, tilting her head partially. Her pale green irises eyeing all of them. Ashkit stayed closest to the den entrance and merely observed the other kits talking and playing from a distance.

"I wonder what they're doing ... it looks weird ..." She thought to herself. Still keeping a watchful eye on all of them, mentally taking note of what they do. Her angular shaped ears catching the words leaves, and fun.

"I don't know how they'd make some boring leaves fun .. " Ashkit thought once more, her more pessimistic side showing as she sat.

Last edited by Shohou (Sho) on Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 10:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ignore this! I didn't know that this was a week old or that week old rp Topics should not be replied to!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)   The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cool Kit (open for RiverClan kits)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: