Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]

Go down 
+7
*Hayden*
Chopped limbs
Harlem
Leaffeather
Sunlit
Jay Bird
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 12:53

"No!" She winced a bit when she snapped, but her eyes showed she wasn't angry. "I mean.. You have better things to do, surely? I don't want to keep you cooped up with me.." She mumbled, her eyes flicking around for Bouncepaw. She really felt like she was going insane. Surely asking for more thyme or something wouldn't hurt?
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 13:15

Cinderpaw winced as Shallowkit snapped at her but saw that she was not angry and inwardly signed. She shook her head, "No not really..If my mentor needs me somebody would tell Sparkwillow that I`m here. I don`t mind.." She saw that the other`s eyes were flickering around maybe she want`s Bouncepaw? "Do you want Bouncepaw for something? I can get him if you want?" She really felt concerned for her friend. "What do you want me to do?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 13:20

Her eyes sparked slightly. "That would be great.. I think I just need something to calm my mind.." She nodded, her tail batting against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 13:23

"Oh..okay. I`ll get him now..." She mumbled over her words as she backed out of the nest to the main area of the den. Bouncepaw? Shallowkit needs something to calm her head!" Where did the tom go to? He was just here wasn`t he?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 13:32

She blinked and let out a sigh. She lay her head on the bedding. Her eyes stung, almost as if she was going to cry. Was she broken? Would she be able to be a warrior..? StarClan.. Help her..
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 14:30

"Oh, yes?" answered Bouncepaw, hurrying over. "Oh, Shallowkit! Cinderpaw!" The medicine cat apprentice skidded to a halt alee the two kits, fluffy tail waving. "Do you need anything? If you're restless, I have poppy seeds." His voice was gentle as he sat down, not minding tending to Shallowkit, even if it was work. A soft purr vibrated in his throat.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 23:24

Her eyes glittered as she looked up at Bouncepaw. "Mind getting me some.." She paused to think."Th-Thyme..? If that's okay.. My mind won't just stop spinning." She blinked at him, her position wasn't the best for speaking with cats.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 13:54

Bouncepaw nodded, and came back with some herbs. They looked the same as the ones he had prescribed to her earlier. He sat down. "Here," he purred, pushing them towards Shallowkit, his eyes mellow.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 23:36

"Thank you..!" She purred, and ate them quickly, not waiting to taste them. "Is it hard being a medicine cat?" She asked. Yes, the question was entirely random, but she felt it was a good question to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 7:40

"Well... s-sometimes," admitted Bouncepaw. "I mean, you nee-need to tend to a lot of cats... and gather herbs..." and speak to StarClan... Bouncepaw only added that part in his mind, wondering if it was forbidden to tell.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 8:32

She chuckled slightly. "Well, if you ever need help gathering herbs, I'll always lend a hand!" She stopped for a moment. "How do you get the prophecies? Or is that forbidden to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 8:39

"I-I think it's forbidden to tell..." said Bouncepaw, scratching behind his ear and wracking his brain. Better safe than sorry, anyways, reflected Bouncepaw wryly, staring out of the hollow. As to answer Shallowkit's offer, he mewed, "Thanks for th-the offer; I'll consider it. But you need to hea-heal for now." Bouncepaw wondered how many questions this she-kit had.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 8:41

She nodded, and looked around. "Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.." She mumbled. "Want to ask me anything? Its only fair since I asked you so much."
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 12:18

"Oh, it's fine," sermonized Bouncepaw, being as shrewd and careful as he could be. "I-I can't th-think of anything to as-ask you, anyway-anyways." Bouncepaw's judgement was stable, although this kit wasn't annoying him, even if she thought she might be. He rather enjoyed her questions and company.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 13:35

She nodded, then decided to ask another question. It was like a game really, but a one-sided game. "If medicine cats were allowed to have mates and kits, would you have any?" Of course, she understood it was a rather personal question, but why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next