Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]

Go down 
+7
*Hayden*
Chopped limbs
Harlem
Leaffeather
Sunlit
Jay Bird
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Characters : Smudgekit[TC] Pebblekit[RC] Breezekit[WC]
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Riverclan/Windclan Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 30

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 18:22

Pebblekit nodded in agreement," Your right, we would all die of sickness without a medicine cat. I guess thats just not the right job for me."

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 19:07

Cinderkit nodded back, "Yeah only certain cats with the certain skills can be a medicine cat." She threw her tail on the tiny one`s shoulder and smiled, "Its not right job for me either, don`t worry."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 8:23

Shallowkit poked a nose out of the nursery and took a quick glance around. She could tell there were other cats outside in the camp. 'Any kits outside I wonder..? She thought, and padded out nervously.
Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Characters : Smudgekit[TC] Pebblekit[RC] Breezekit[WC]
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Riverclan/Windclan Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:32

Pebblekit noticed a kit coming out of the nursery, realizing after some thought that it was shallowkit," Shallowkit! come join us!" Pebblekit put her tail over her mouth as soon as she said this, wondering if Cinderkit would be okay with her inviting another kit to tag along.

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 16:39

Cinderkit looked to where Pebblekit yelled too and saw a kit nervously poke her small head out of the nursery. Another shy kit! Where were all these shy nervous kit`s when she was younger. Working up courage to talk to another kit like how Morningfog taught her she yelled but it was more like a whisper, "Yeah... Shallowkit."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Apr 2017 - 7:34

" Heh! Thanks!" The little kit purred, and bounded out to join them, her mass of fluff bouncing as she ran.
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 11:47

" Umm.." She fiddled with her paws as a slight nervousness set in. "H-How are you guys..?" She wasn't very close to these cats, so she was rather timid and shy. It was completly different with Heronkit. They've known each other for a while, so she was more playful towards him.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 11:55

Where was all of these shy kits when she was younger! Cinderkit purred quietly at the others nervousness, "There is no reason to be nervous." She quoted Morningfog. "We are all cats, no one is going to be mean to you." She giggled lightly as memories burst in her mind of the queen. "Sorry a queen once told me that. Any who I am well. How are you?" It was nice talking to kits who are younger then her, it still was hard talking to older cats especially the warriors.

Oc: also you are not supposed to double post!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 5:42

Ooc: Oh, sorry about that, I completely forgot with all my other role plays allowing it.

"I-I'm good. And thanks." A slight purr danced around her voice. "What are you up to..?" She flicked her tail, this was slightly easier now with Cinderkit understanding.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 8:28

"Your welcome" Cinderkit smiled lightly at the little ones purr. "Well its the first time out for a lot of kits." She pointed with her tail to the small group of kits that were going around camp but were now play fighting with each other in a bundle of fur. "And this little one was too shy to go along with them so I was showing her around."

Oc: its fine. But yeah just remember that. In my other sites too they don't really care but this one does. *shrugs*

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 9:41

"Yeah.." She nodded. "Normally I don't exactly talk to people, since most of them tend to think I'm annoying.." She muttered, looking at Cinderkit. "But you seem nice!"
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 10:20

"Well we don't think your annoying." She thought of when she was younger of how shy she was back then, she also thought she was annoying to others. She still thinks like that sometimes but she knows kits always loves talking to anyone. Then she smiled at the last comment. "I think I'm nice? At least I would hope so."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 10:40

She let out a purr, and then sighed. "Is there much to do here as a kit? Its rather boring in the nursery." She unsheathed her tiny claws and and dug them into the dirt, looking around her, taking everything in.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 10:47

"No not really unfortunately. You can meet others that you will fight and hunt alongside with but that obviously won't be till later." She signed to, it really was super close to her apprentice ceremony. And she agrees with the kit there really wasn't must to do in the camp other then just waiting around and saying hi every once in a while. She can't wait to be a apprentice! Being able to explore their territory and hunt for the clan! Focusing back to reality she saw the tiny kit looking around. "Would you like a tour too?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 11:16

Hey eyes lit up. "Yes!" She purred, jumping up. "Oh, uh.." She flattened her ears in embarrassment. "That is, if you can.." She lifted one paw off the ground and looked down, her pelt burning in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next