Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]

Go down 
+7
*Hayden*
Chopped limbs
Harlem
Leaffeather
Sunlit
Jay Bird
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 15:15

That was the trump card. He decided to speak his mind, fighting his voice from emerging into a purr midway. "I-I... I guess I wou-would. It would be so nice to have cats who you value so great-greatly." Bouncepaw averted his gaze, blushing rashly before chastising himself. Not in front of a kit! he thought.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 15:44

Cinderpaw padded in right at that moment, spending some time outside while Boucepaw gave Shallowkit some herbs. She overheard what Shallowkit said and padded up silently, "I-I think...it is harsh for med-medicine cats not t-o have any...mates or k-its." She was not sure if she could say this out loud worried it was not her place to say that or not.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 18:20

Leafkit bounced out of the nursery, looking for some friends to play with. She saw a group of kits and apprentices by the medicine cat den. She approached them hopefully. "Hi!" she called out.
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 1:09

She chuckled. "Well, that's good! I'd love to have kits of my own when I'm older. It would be nice.." She trailed off at the end, thinking into the future.. Should she live that long..
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 4:26

Bouncepaw nodded, smiling. "We-Well at-at least you'll be allowed." The medicine cat apprentice said this, though there was no jealousy in his voice. He raised his head and nodded a greeting to the spunky Leafkit.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 7:24

She twisted her head around to follow his gaze, catching the side of Leafkit in her gaze, and meowed a hello. "Maybe you're not allowed, but that doesn't stop love, does it..?"'She mumbled, repeating what her mother had said.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 7:47

Bouncepaw shook his head. But I can never tell anyone about Pansyface... oh well, she's in the past, he reminded himself sternly. Shallowkit was kind, and not nearly as obstreperous as most other kits, but secrets must not be revealed. "N-No, it doesn't stop love. Noth-Nothing can," blurted Bouncepaw, then shut up at how sentimental he sounded.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 8:54

She shifted her position to make herself more comfortable. "What would you do if you fell in love..?" She questioned, then paused. Was she going to far? Surely not.. He'd tell her if it was too much to ask, right?
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 12:11

"I... I don't know," admitted Bouncepaw, glancing skeptically at the kit. He seemed fearful for a moment, but, by all means, he wouldn't show it. What's she playing at? Bouncepaw was officially curious.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 12:30

"You don't know.." She nodded, and flicked her tail. "But what if someone said they had fallen in love with you? Would you follow the medicine cat code, or your heart?" She herself didn't know why she was asking this, she just felt like it was something she had to do. Hopefully he didn't find her being too nosey.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 13:13

"I-I... really don't know." There was a depressed look in Bouncepaw's lights. "I mean, I took a vo-vow... can we talk about some-something else?" His suggestion was tractable, but there was a lump in his throat. He could scarcely look Shallowkit in the eyes. His mnemonic thoughts were bearing down on him heavily.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 0:55

"Oh.. Touchy subject? Sorry.." Mouse-Dung! If only she had noticed it wasn't the best subject to talk about sooner.. She thought for a moment, but nothing sprang to mind. "What about you? Is there anything you want to talk about?" She watched him with hopeful eyes. Surely there was something..?
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 7:15

Bouncepaw hesitated. "I don't know," he said indistinctly. He wasn't incensed at Shallowkit, and he didn't want her to think that he was. His stomach growled. Oh... well, I'll eat later, he thought. He smiled slightly at her, trying to reassure her.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 7:27

"If you're hungry go eat something." She purred. "I don't want you to be hungry because of my questions. Go eat something, please." Her eyes told him that he shouldn't say no, because if Shallowkit told you to go eat, oh you better go eat. Otherwise she'll eat it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12