Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]

Go down 
+7
*Hayden*
Chopped limbs
Harlem
Leaffeather
Sunlit
Jay Bird
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Characters : Smudgekit[TC] Pebblekit[RC] Breezekit[WC]
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Riverclan/Windclan Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 30

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 10:25

Pebblekit padded nervously up to Cinderkit. It was Pebblekit's first time out of the nursery and the camp looked so big. Her eyes went wide at seeing all the warriors going in and out if what must have been the camp entrance. She could smell the musky scent of fish and spotted the fresh kill pile across the clearing. Pebblekit, who was usually very confident, was uncharacteristically to nervous to join the other kits. " Hi Cinderkit! uh..its my first time out of the nursery. i was the last kit out.", Pebblekit mewed to Cinderkit, her gaze flickering around the camp and then back to Cinderkit.

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 10:59

Cinderkit wasn't even aware of the other kit wobbling over to her. She was watching the other kits bounce around and was in her own world. Looking up at a voice who must be talking to her at the tiny kit who was looking everywhere but right at her.

Great this kit is as shy as she is! She was hoping if she did have to talk to the kits they would be the complete opposite of her. "Umm.. Hi! ...Pebblekit, right?" It was hard keeping track of who was who. "I have noticed that. .... Its tough being the shy one." She smiled."But don't worry I was too." She noticed the kits gaze going everywhere. Trying to fell the quiet stillness she stood up "Do you want a tour?" She winked. "Just you and I?"

She doesn't know why but this kit was so easy to talk to then some of the other kits she has meet. And maybe showing the other kit around will distract her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 16:10

Toadkit was sitting in the far corner, shaded by the hovering shadows of a den. He watched as the other kits played, and his nervousness had kept him back from going. What if he couldn't play right? There were so many kits... He'd probably get trampled on! He backed away near Thistleblaze, hoping she would provide a solution, but he didn't seem noticed. "Can I play?" he mewed under his breath. Toadkit doubted anyone heard his soft voice.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 N6a5zHfAll the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 IMrnxD6All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 GMXQgOOAll the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 13:29

Pebblekit nodded excitedly at Cinderkit, this time looking directly at her.," A tour would be nice! the camp looks so big! it feels like i will never remember all of the other cats or where everything is at!"

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 13:57

"Okay...and don`t worry I haven't remembered everybody yet either." She chuckled lightly. "I remember my first time out of the nursery. I was so shy... and scared. I was too scared to ask the others what outside was like." She babbled on, getting to her paws she padded over to a large den glancing over to see the tiny kit following.

"This is the warriors den." She pointed with her tail.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 17:51

Pebblekit gazed up in amazement at the huge den," Wow! there must be a lot of warriors! i cant wait to become a warrior, im going to be the best warrior ever!"

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 19:01

Cinderkit smiled at the small kit`s wonder, she remembers her first time seeing the big den and dreaming of being the best. Just like the small kit before her. "Well I haven't really meet a lot of the warriors, but from what I`ve seen there is a lot." She chuckled, her normal shyness gone now. "No, I will be the best warrior!" She tried to lightly cuff the kit`s ears but missed and fell right on her face.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 19:10

Pebblekits whiskers twitched with amusement after watching the older kit fall on her face. Her face then twisted up in concern as she nudged Cinderkit with a paw. " Are you okay? that was some fall!", Pebblekit mewed softly, her voice betraying nothing but care and concern for Cinderkit.

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 19:56

Cinderkit was full of embarrassment, here she was showing a younger kit around and luck comes to her and she is humiliating herself. Getting to her paws she smiled lightly at the others concern. "Y-yeah I'm okay. ...just not used to these legs yet!" Really she thinks she will have these short hind legs forever but she doesn't want to tell the kit that. "That's for the concern!"

Looking around for something to show the kit while she regain her composer back. She padded forward, "...and..this is the a-apprentice den." She squeaked.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 17:31

Pebblekits eyes were wide with amazment when she looked at the apprentice den," I feel like ill never become an apprentice! it seems like forever before ill be six moons." The kit was trying to make conversation to distract Cinderkit from her slight embarrassment.

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 18:19

Still recovering she shook her head. "I am almost an apprentice! It might feel that long." She purred slightly. "before you know it Fishstar will be calling your name on top of the willow branch!" Grateful for the distraction the kit was making for her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 19:11

Pebblekit bounced on her paws a few times, imagining herself during her apprentice ceremony," I wonder what its like to be an apprentice!"

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 19:16

"I have wondered that far too many times myself." She started daydreaming herself, at times she would sit outside of the nursery and watch the warriors do their tasks and wonder which one will be assigned as her mentor. Purring loudly as she pictured herself being assigned a mentor. Signing, she padded forward a bit to a smaller den. "This is the medicine cat`s den."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
*Hayden*

*Hayden*

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 17:42

Pebblekit sniffed the entrance to the den and wrinkled her nose at the scent of herbs," Ew! i could never be a medicine cat! dealing with all of those herbs and sick cats instead of outside hunting and defending my clan."

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 17:55

Her own nose winkled too as the herb scents drifted to her. Nodding at Pebblekit agreeing, "Yeah. I have no idea how they can breath through all those scents!" Thinking about it she mumbled, "I guess in a way they are defending our clan? I mean without them I think the Clans would be no more by now cause of all the sickness we get."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next