Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]

Go down 
+8
*Hayden*
Chopped limbs
Harlem
Leaffeather
Sunlit
Ripped
Jay Bird
Reaper King
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9972

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Empty
PostSubject: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 12:25

Thistleblaze couldn't believe she had ended up here again. She loved her kits to death, but she didn't like being stuck in the nursery all the time. She wished she could be swimming in the river or fishing for her clan but she was taking care of her few days old kits. Who were already moving around and causing a mess. They all had a variation of gray in their pelts. They really looked like her and Sootwhisper, and she loved them all but she really wished that she didn't have to stayed trapped in here with them.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 12:39

Silverkit was walking around the body of her mother, bored about the dark of the nursery. The energetic kit wanted to go outside the nursery and see the camp with her own eyes. She approached her mother and touched her gently with her left paw. The kit looked up at her and lowered her ears, ready to beg. "Mummy! Can we go outside today? I'm bored of this place. Pleeeeeasee..." The young she-cat with puppy eyes trying to convice Thistleblaze.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 12:55

Weaselkit was excited that there were finally kits smaller than himself here. Being the bulky mass that he was, the tom had been fairly larger than his littermates. But now he was older too. He looked down at Silverkit with wide, bright green eyes. His paws pattered against the ground impatiently. She voiced his concerns. Weaselkit liked being out in the camp. His apprentice ceremony would be soon. But Tawnystorm had insisted he stay inside every now and then so he wasn't 'constantly under the paws of the warriors'. Now, he could maybe convince the queens it was a perfect day for him to show the younger kits their camp.

"Thistleblaze! Can I take her out!? I know where everything is now!" He bounded around the queen, pleading cheerfully. As usual, Weaselkit managed to trip himself over his too large paws and fell at Thistleblaze's forepaws. A goofy grin covered his features as he looked up at her and waited for an answer.

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 12:59

Willowkit followed quietly behind her brother, as per usual for her, over to Thistleblaze's nest, eyes bright with excitement and a shy smile on her lips. Though she didn't say anything, she was excited to be the older kit and get to help show her around if Thistleblaze let them. She was almost an apprentice and she was getting more and more restless for her ceremony each day, so showing a younger kit around would help things feel like their going faster. Shuffling her paws sheepishly, she glanced up at Silverkit's mother, hoping for a yes.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Sign_s13
All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 23:37

Graykit, Silverkit's brother, stared at the older kits and turned to his mother. "Can they please take us out mum? PLEASEEEE!!!!" Graykit was starting to get overly excited again, as the usual. Whipping his tail back and forth he started running circles around the bigger kits. Staring up at Weaslekit with calculating eyes, Graykit leaped up onto the tom, balancing on his shoulders. Sticking his chin up in the air he called out to his mother, "Look at me! I jumped all the way onto Weaslekit's shoulders!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Hawkkit, Weaslekit's other sister, padded after her siblings. Looking at Graykit on her brother's shoulders surprised her. "Go Graykit! Nice leap!", turning to Thistleblaze she added, "You know Thistleblaze... We could take these troublesome kits off of your paws for a little bit. It wouldn't be much trouble!" Flicking her tail over Weaslekit's ears she sneered at him. "Haha! I can't believe you got beaten by Graykit! That's amazing! Graykit the conquerer!" Hawkkit then flipped over onto her back laughing. She knew Weaslekit was funny but she didn't think we was that funny! Well she supposed it was easy since Weaslekit had fell over so Graykit could just jump on him. Still she knew her brother was really funny!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Lightning+clan+flowerheartAll the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baAll the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 19:28

At the mention of leaving the nursery, Molekit's head immediately and swiftly lifted from his front black-and-white paws and he rose from where he had been silently dozing off. There was no time for sleep at an exciting time like this, now was there? He said nothing in response to Graykit's leap onto Weaselkit's shoulders but he did manage to let out a small laugh upon seeing this. He turned around quickly to face his mother with wide and pleading eyes that relayed a message despite his lack of words.
Can they take us outside?
And it matched the same question that the other kits were all eagerly asking as well.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9972

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 22:11

Thistleblaze let out a small sigh at the kit's begging. "Fine, but you better not get under the warriors' feet. They already have enough to do, we don't need to add more to their list. That is of course unless they are free from duties for the moment." She, of course, would be keeping an eye on their adventures out side. Couldn't have any of them get hurt.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 15:16

The little kit smiled, happily, and turned her sight to the siblings that offered her to take her out, jumping excitedly. "Thank you, mummy! I promise that I'll not bother the warriors!"
Silverkit approached the older kit, Weaselkit and touched him friendly with her tail. "Can we go now? I really want to see the camp with you, guys!" She purred with bright odd eyes.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 15:34

"Yes!" Weaselkit cheered at Thistleblaze finally approved their escapade. He lay in an untidy mess on the ground after being bowled over by another kit. Hawkkit's teasing didn't even bother him; the news they were able to leave now crowded his thoughts. The tabby tom was happy to have the chance to take his denmates out. A purr rumbled in his chest as he bounded through the entrance. It did not take long for them to race out of the nursery. Since his first time out, Weaselkit had rushed outside at every chance he could get. His tail flicked excitedly, calling the other kits to come out after him, "There's so much to see out here! Come on!"

There was no way for him to tone down the overly happy yowls as he called to them. Weaselkit bounded across camp in his usually strange way. In a moment, the kit was pacing back and forth in front of the warrior's den. Once upon a time, he had gotten in trouble for poking his nose in Fishstar's den. He did not want to bother the leader, so instead he lead them else where. Impatiently, he waited for the others to catch up. Their shorter legs meant their pace was far slower, "This is the warrior's den!" He finally called loudly, not even thinking about the possibility of cats still sleeping inside.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 17:55

Silverkit followed Weaselkit without looking back. She was excited and just ran behind the tom kit. The she-kit reached the entrance and the light blinded her for a second. Then she looked the camp of her clan. This was her first time out and she had so much to see.
The gray and white she-cat continued running until the tabby tom stopped in front of a big den. The nose of the kit smelled new scents of differents cats that she didn't know. She lowered her ears because of the loud shout of the tom that annoyed her. A short growl escaped from her throat and her eyes narrowed, angry. "Hey! The warriors must be sleeping. Can you please be quieter? I don't want to get in trouble with Thistleblaze." The young kit liked the tom optimistic and energetic personality but she was easily annoyed by his careless attitude. After all, she had to prove to her mother that she was able to go out of the nursery without making any trouble.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 18:30

Willowkit watched, laughing as Greykit smashed into her brother. "Better watch out Weaselkit. Greykit might beat you on most rambunctious kit." She giggled softly, knocking into her brother slightly. Her gaze swiveled to the other kit's mother and she smiled happily before meowing a quiet thank you to Thistleblaze. Practical bouncing on her small white paws, she followed her siblings and denmates out into the camp to the Warrior's Den.

She shook her head in amusement as Weaselkit loudly exclaimed that they were at the Warrior's den. "Yeah Weaselkit, have some consideration!" She whispered, though her eyes were full of held in laughter. "Lets go see the Medicine cat's den! It has so many new and weird smells!" She offered, already turning to lead the way. "Otterleap took me to see it for the first time a while ago." She commented on their journey before stopping at the entrance to the den full of smells.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Sign_s13
All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 18:46

Hawkkit(who was totally standing by Weaslekit the WHOLE time) looked at Willowkit, who asked to go see the Med Cat's den. "Sure why not? I can take you if Weaslekit is to scared to sniff some herbs!" She smirked as she said the last few words. Flicking her tail over her brother's back, she laughed again. Then remembering about the warriors she settled down and looked at Weaslekit, flicking her ears in the direction of the Medicine den. "Come on let's go!
I have only been in there once before. So lez goooo!!!"
Hawkkit whispered to her brother. Not waiting for a response she dashed away and waited outside the den.

~~~~~~~

Graykit scrambled out of his nest and said thanks to his mother and dashed off after his siblings and den-mates. Finally catching up he sat down huffing and puffing. Seeing Hawkkit race off he turned to Weaslekit. Where is she goin? I thought she was ranging out with us?" Then he heard Willowkit say they were going to the Medicine den. Smiling he started getting overly excited again. "I have never been to the Medicine den before! Oh! I heard that there are so many strange scents there!" Bouncing around he raced over to Hawkkit and then back again. Doing that over and over he finally stopped at Weaslekit and begged him if the could go see the den.

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Lightning+clan+flowerheartAll the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baAll the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 22:46

Weaselkit cocked his head in confusion. Loud? The idea confused the little tom. It was simply how he talked. The fact that his friends and siblings though he was loud maybe troubled him for all of a second before he shrugged it off. And with that, they were all bounding off to look at the medicine cat's den. His tongue lolled out happily. A barrage of scent attacked the Riverclan kit's nose. He skidded to a stop, barreling into Silverkit and knocking her down.

"Sorry!" He chirped with a sheepish grin before jumping back onto his feet, "This den smells funny! We should go in and see what happened!" Before waiting for his friends to answer, the tabby tom was sticking his nose through the entrance.

"Are you guys okay in there?" Weaselkit called in towards the smell, and any cats possibly lurking there.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 18:29

"Hey! Careful!" The she-kit exclaimed when she saw Weaselkit coming but it was late to dodge the tom. Silverkit shook her head surprised by the hit of the larger tom and looked at him with odd eyes narrowed. She stood up cleaning the dirt on her pelt after rolling her eyes because of his quick apologies and followed the tom kit annoyed by his childish attitude. Despite the fact that Silverkit was a little angry with him she followed the tabby cat curious because of the den that he started smelling. "What is the name of this den, Weaselkit?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 19:30

Cinderkit laying outside of the nursery was basking in the sun half-asleep. She was rudely awaken by the group of kits barging around the camp. Signing she rolled around and smiled at the small kits as they ran around she could tell this was their first time outside. Remembering not too long ago her first time outside she chuckled. Thinking about going over there and saying hello but at seeing how wild and energetic the kits are she thought better of it.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next