Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) Empty
PostSubject: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:01

Tansykit woke up, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, to find that her mother Icetail had gone to get some food. She looked around the nursery to see that the other kits were still asleep. Boring! She wanted someone to play with. Someone to explore with and go listen to the elders' stories with. She walked up to a nest at random and shook one of the kits awake.
"Get up! Let's go explore!" the cream-colored kit whispered loudly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Elephant Graveyard

Elephant Graveyard

Characters : PetalKit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 7:06

Are you sure? the small dappled peach tabby asks, lifting her head from where she was resting. I'm not sure about you, but I'm not in the mood to get in trouble.. she adds, her voice in an whisper as well, not wanting any of the queens to think she was on with this plan and thinking of sneaking out as well.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 16:48

"Surprise! Specklepaw whispered as she padded into the nursery. The least she could do was visit her younger sister while Cloudpaw was out hunting. The little kit looked up to her and Cloudpaw, and even if they weren't related by birth, they had to stick together. "Want to go play something? Specklepaw smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:08

"That sounds fun!" Tansykit said excitedly. "Sure you don't wanna come, Petalkit? You'll miss out on a lot of fun. My sister's cool!" She trotted out of the nursery.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:28

After Specklepaw checked with a warrior to take Tansykit ten kit steps out of camp, she crouched low."Do this." Specklepaw looked at Tansykit and smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:32

Tansykit attempted to mimic the crouch and fell on her face. "Ooof!" She got back up and tried again. This time she stayed crouched, but her tail was high up enough that she had no balance whatsoever. She tried to move and fell on her side. "This is hard!" the cream-colored she-kit complained.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 5:15

Specklepaw smiled and flicked her tail in amusement. "It's not hard when you kep trying." The tortoiseshell she-cat smiled at the little kit. "Like this." Specklepaw flicked her tail and put it straight behind her. "It helps keep balance." She rose from her crouch. "Now you."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 15:57

"Okay," Tansykit said doubtfully. She tried again to crouch. This time she put her tail down and managed to go forwards a few more steps before she hopped up and shrieked "I did it! I did it!" She stopped and looked at Specklepaw. "What is that called and what is it for?"

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 17:49

"Wait here," Specklepaw said as she flicked her tail and ran. She came back with a few twigs and leaves. She put them into a pile. "Pretend it's an enemy cat. Attack it! Specklepaw smiled and flicked her tail. "Do the crouch!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 17:39

Thunderkit got up and padded around her nest. She just found out her mom died!

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 17:41

Thunderkit looked out the
Nursery.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 17:49

Specklepaw saw a little kit peeking out of the nursery. "Wanna come play?" Specklrpaw flicked her tail and smiled at the little kit. She knew it was hard for it, it's mother was dead. Specklepaw shivered at the thought of her mother, mangled up ok the Thunderpath, and herself, tiny and weak, mewling for her. Well, that kind of already happened to the young she-cat when she was little. Specklepaw snapped out of her day dream and padded to Thunderkit. "Wanna come play?" She asked again.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 17:53

Thunderkit waved her tail up high, "Yes! Yes, please!" Thunderkit ran out the nursery and bumped into specklepaw giggling.

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 18:05

Specklepaw smiled at the excited kit, and flicked her tail in amusement when she bumped into her. "Shh… you see Tansykit? Go pounce on her!" Specklepaw pointed to her little sister. "Then maybe we can play mossball!" Specklepaw whispered with a smile. "Go on!" She nudged Thunderkit a little closer to Tansykit.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 18:09

Thunderkit narrowed her eyes playful and jumped on tansykit. "YAH!" She then jumped off and ran into a random den With cats like specklepaw. "Uh oh." Thunderkit gulped.

Wacko "Its derp time!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)   Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits just wanna have fun (open, mostly for kits)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next