Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]

Go down 
+3
ZombieKitty
I_see_stars
Toy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] Empty
PostSubject: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 8:18

Salmonstripe limped out of the nursery. She found herself as an exhausted ball of fur instead of a queen with... seven kits? Wow. Today, she was letting her kits explore.

"Pantherkit, Jaykit, Rapidkit, Honeykit, come on out and play."

Grabbing a mossball in her mouth, she trotted over to her young kits. "Let's play!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
I_see_stars

I_see_stars

Characters : Honeykit (she-cat)
Clan/Rank : RiverClan kit
Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 10:02

Honeykit turned her gaze from a leaf she had been batting around to her mother.
"Yes!" she mewed happily. She looked up and surveyed the camp. "I can't believe how big it is.."

ZombieKitty

ZombieKitty

Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 11:22

Head immediately lifting and large ears perking upright at the voice of his exhausted mother, urging him and his siblings to come out to play, the grey and white kitten did not waste any time in scrambling out of the nest, almost tripping over his hefty paws in the process, and hurriedly following behind Salmonstripe as she made her way out of the nursery, an excited bounce in his step. Hesitating at the opening, he cautiously poked his head around the corner, glimmering ochre eyes squinting against the harsh light. "Wow!" Rapidkit squeaked, pupils widening in awe. "Everything is so big."

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 16:22

Dewleaf woke at what sounded like a stampede of kits, cracking open her sky blue eyes sleepily she identified the footprints as Salmonstripe's brood. Might as well watch them and let Salmonstripe get some rest. Ever since the birth of the larger than normal brood her best friend had been running herself non-stop. Stretching her long silver legs and arching her tabby back she padded over to her friend and gave her a brief nuzzle on the shoulder before examining the kits. "Hello little ones, I'm Dewleaf. Who might you be?" She mewed softly, of course she knew their names. But it would be interesting to see how the kittens introduced themselves.
~
Whitepaw padded into camp from a nap from the river, his favorite spot to sleep. Always so peaceful this time of day. He purred relishing in the memory of the warm soil and the quick pace of the river that always sent him into a peaceful sleep. The warm purr was cut short when he saw all of his brothers and sisters. The grumpy tempered cat didn't like younger cats, even if they were related. The only cats he was somewhat nice to were his brother Troutpaw, and his close she-cat friend Creammist. Carefully he tried to avoid the kits and attempted to sneak into his den. Only his bright ginger and white pelt got him caught by one of his siblings.

OOC~ What are all the kits names so I can update my profile? Also I don't care which kitten catches Whitepaw.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 17:09

Jaykit sat off to the side watching his kin.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 17:19

Troutpaw sat in the shadows of the camp, mad at Salmonstripe for kitting again. Am Whitepaw and I not good enough for you? He thought, looking at the kits romping around. He gave a hiss, loud enough for his mother to hear.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] VHQrlk5
Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] 1QYZaRo

Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 17:27

Whitepaw caught sight of his brother, relieved he bounded over, glad to be away from the noisy kits.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:07

OOC: Jaykit, Honeykit, Pantherkit, Rapidkit.

IC: "Hello, Dewleaf.. How are you today? I'm well, just... tired." The queen sighed, watching her little ones play. "Dewleaf, can you watch them for a moment? I need to talk to Whitepaw and Troutpaw."

The tabby angrily stomped to her oldest sons, "Why are you hissing? Are you mad that I had another litter? Don't be. I'm having another one. If I hear another hiss..." Salmonstripe hissed, "something...mean...will happen."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 5:40

Whitepaw flattened his ears and avoided his mother's angry gaze.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
ZombieKitty

ZombieKitty

Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 13:39

Summoning up the confidence, Rapidkit stepped out from behind the corner of the nursery entrance, stubby legs carrying him over to where the small group, consisting almost entirely of members belonging to his own family, had gathered. Ochre eyes fixing on the ball of moss his mother had thrown to him and his siblings, he instinctively dropped to the ground, wiggling his rear end and white tipped in the air before clumsily darting forward, yet again almost tripping over himself in the process, and slamming his over sized paws down onto it, pinning the lifeless object to the ground. A grin spreading across his lips in triumph, he whipped around to ask his mother if she had seen his 'catch', but instead found himself staring into the striking blue eyes of a silver tabby he did not recognize, who proceeded to introduce herself as Dewleaf. Did she just say what he thought she did? Little one? How dare she! Shooting a glare at the warrior, he puffed out his chest in a vain attempt to make himself appear larger. "My name is Rapidkit. And I'm not little. Don't underestimate me." Suddenly catching a glimpse of Salmonstripe, hissing at his older siblings, the grey and white kitten craned his neck, watching them with curiosity. "Why do they look mad? Are they arguing? Did my siblings do something bad? Did mother do something bad? I want to know."

Last edited by ZombieKitty on Fri 28 Aug 2015 - 3:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 15:40

Hearing a loud squeak from behind her, she turned to behind her. "Rapidkit! I didn't underestimate you! You're just a kit, my kit, and I can call you whatever I'd like." 

The she cat rolled her eyes, giving a heavy sigh. "Honey, they just don't like kits. They think I'm mean for giving birth to you and your siblings, but I'm mad at them for being mean to you. Ok?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 17:11

Dewleaf purred admiring the kits personality, dipping her sleek grey head she apologized. "My apologies, I didn't know you weren't a little one" She smirked and turned to catch Salmonstripe chewing out her other two sons.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 18:32

OOC- omg salmonstripe plz change your color, i can barely read it! XD what do u mean u having another litter?!

IC: Troutpaw gave a smirk and a grumpy growl as the kit came over. "Ya, well she didn't underestimate you, but I always will. So stay out of my sight!" he unsheathed his long claws, snapped his jaws near the kit's muzzle (making a hair-prickling sound), got up and walked away.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015 - 4:15

OOC: I can't change it XD and also, Blacktail (her NPC mate), isn't her mate anymore and she mated with Moonlight (a rouge), so she's going to have another litter eventually.

IC: Salmonstripe ignored her son, but when he snapped at Rapidkit she snarled and pinned him down.

"Don't you dare snap at your brother again, understood?"

She hissed.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015 - 5:39

"Well that depends on your definition of understood." he hissed with a devilish smirk up at his mother.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]   Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's] Empty

Back to top Go down

Playtime for Kits [open for RC kits inluding Salmon's]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next