Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]

Go down 
+7
*Hayden*
Chopped limbs
Harlem
Leaffeather
Sunlit
Jay Bird
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 14:07

Cinderkit eyed the medicine cat den. Should she at least see if Shallowkit is alright? She did bail right before she saw if she was okay. Making her way silently over she poked her head inside, as soon as she did her nose got bombarded with different scents. Her nose winkled at the scents then she sneezed loudly. Well there goes the plan for a quick peek then running.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 15:47

Bouncepaw looked up as he heard ferns rustling and saw Cinderkit enter. He got up. "Here to see Shallowkit?" he asked, but didn't wait for the answer. He knew what it was. "Com-Come in," he extended, shifting aside to let the little kit in.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 16:16

Cinderkit let out a small squeak as Boucepaw came out of the shadows then gulped. "Uh..." Before she could answer Boucepaw shifted aside so she could see Shallowkit. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the kit, the other did look bad. Shallowkit eyes were tired and unfocused a piece of a branch on her neck to keep her stable. Her eyes darted around seeing if she could get out of this somehow.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 23:33

She heard Cinderkit come in, and desperately wanted to look directly at her, but she couldn't. "H-Hi.." She mumbled, slightly worried as to the thoughts going about her friends head.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 6:47

Flowerkit squeaked, play-fighting with a pile of leaves. She didn't really know what was going on and frankly, she didn't really care. Who needs Cinderkit and Shallowkit's drama when she, Flowerstar, was in the midst of a ferocious battle?

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 8:42

Her tail flicked, beckoning for Cinderkit to come into her line of view. She wanted to see her face, it would calm her slightly.. Hopefully.. She was tired, but wouldn't rest until she spoke with Cinderkit.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 8:50

Cinderkit gulped when she saw the tail beckoning her to come closer. She stepped forward so Shallowkit could see her better. In all honesty she did not look that great either her fur was matted up and was going every which way evidence that she did not sleep good that night. Her eyes were dull and very sleepy looking also showing that. Her tail whisked back and forth showing how anxious she was.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 9:12

She did the best smile she could towards Cinderkit, hoping she wouldn't feel bad. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier, Cinderkit." She mewed. "I shouldn't have snapped at you."
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 9:55

Cinderkit returned the smile shyly till not looking at Shallowkit. But at her response her ears perked looking at Shallowkit she shook her head, "No you have no reason to be sorry! It was my fault for taking things too seriously. It was because I took the stupid game seriously that made you mad at me. Do..do you know what happened? With you I mean? Uh...Will you be okay?" She was having a rough time trying to explain herself.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 10:14

She nodded. "Bouncepaw says I'll be fine, and I trust him. And so should you! And don't worry about me, I'll make sure I'm okay." She smiled, her ears flicking.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 10:57

"Good. If he says you'll be fine I'm sure you will. I hope you will be. Do you know what caused it?" She fiddled with her paws unsure of what to do or what to say.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 11:47

"No," She shook her head. "I'd have to ask him." She pondered on it for a moment, then spoke again. "Part of me think it just happened, and another part just makes me want to believe it was an omen. That I said something that I was supposed to do?" She paused for a good minute, then shook her head furiously. "No, no.. Its just my brain. I-I'm just confused right?" She laughed for a moment, then stopped. "Right?!"
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 12:01

"I can if you want to?" She grew quiet as Shallowkit did. "That was a mean omen then to cause you pain just because you said something." She shook her head. "No it was not a omen Shallowkit." Again she grew silent as the other did stepping back a bit as the other shook her head. "Yeah..you are confused.. Something just happened that was not your fault.." Again she fiddled with her paws unsure of what to say now. Maybe she should leave her alone to get some rest? She got up suddenly about to leave and call for Boucepaw.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 12:11

OOC: Imma try and add colour :D

Yeah! Yeah that's it.. Haha.." She held her head in her paws and whimpered. "I feel like I'm going insane.. There's so much going on inside my mind.." She closed her eyes and let out a soft growl, was this supposed to happen? I doubt it.. But it should pass, right?
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 12:44

"Um..Do you want me to sit with you? Morningfog used to do that with me when I am sad.." She really had no idea how to help her friend. Felling dumb just standing there she sat again lifting her paw to touch Shallowkit but thought better of it and retracted her paw. She jumped a bit when Shallowkit growled, what did that supposed to mean? Did she growl at her? Was she being annoying?

OOC: I will try it too! I have actually never tried to add color before.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]   All the Kits for Riverclan [Open] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Kits for Riverclan [Open]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next