Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Frostkit [bonus slot] (Skyclan)
Number of posts : 1338

Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Empty
PostSubject: Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation)   Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 23:05

Be wary, be cautious! What was once known as one is now two! A patrol was sent to dispatch a dog prowling around the pine grove, but as your party closes in on their destination they are met with a more annoying sight!

Two Porcupines have appeared!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Output12                   Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Output10                          Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [L]eopardwind, [C]reampaw, [M]ilkkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark, Cinderpaw, Quickpaw, Deerpaw, Willowpaw
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan T2 Warrior [C]WindClan Apprentice [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3394

PostSubject: Re: Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation)   Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) EmptyMon 24 Jun 2024 - 1:17

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw had trembled when she found out she was on a patrol hunting down a dog. She was sure her skills were no where good enough to take on a rat, let alone a dog. Even the knowledge that her mentor, Boartusk, mother, Swiftheart, and friend, Fernpaw, would be on the patrol with her didn't soothe her nerves. There was one other warrior, Silverhawk, who she had briefly met as a kit. He didn't seem like a bad guy, but something about him unnerved her. Just in case, she stayed the furthest away from him, sandwiching herself between Boartusk and Fernpaw. She would be safe, as long as she followed instructions and did what Boartusk had taught her... right?

Juniperpaw blinked as the patrol came to a halt. Wriggling her head out from behind Boartusk, she was met with the sight of two curious creatures she had never seen before. Long, thin black-and-white spines stuck out from the creatures' back, creating a spiky shell. The spines shone with the late night's moonlight, thin silver rays reflecting off them to light up bits of the forest. Juniperpaw's green eyes widened with awe. What pretty creatures! She had never seen them before, but already she wanted to take their spines for her art. Were... were these creatures considered prey? She peered up at her mentor, wondering what his reaction would be. Would they just leave these alone and go after the dog?

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #b9abb2
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T2 Warrior / #cc9900
Creampaw / She-Cat / WindClan Apprentice / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T4 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2298

PostSubject: Re: Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation)   Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) EmptyMon 24 Jun 2024 - 10:48

Nettleweaver had hardly thought about dogs, but he use to all the time. His birth just so happened to coincide with a pack of them ransacking ShadowClan camp and the appearance of their nomadic savours, it had been all anyone talked about for the first few moons of his life. But, since the departure of the nomads he hadn’t given the any thought, that was, of course, until now. He was fairly confident this dog would be easy enough to drive away, him and Silverhawk could probably do it all on their own. Swiftheart could drive it away just by herself, but he wasn’t going to give the old warrior any praise externally, especially not since his ex-mentor had cast him aside when he needed her most. Boartusk, he probably owed an apology too, but that wasn’t happening. As for Fernpaw and Juniperpaw… Both of them were so meek, and he didn’t want to judge a flower by its bud, but he couldn’t see either of them racing into battle. They could be excellent fighters though! They just hadn’t come into their own yet. With a glance towards Silverhawk, Nettleweaver dropped back to walk with the apprentices.

“Hi,” he mewed, flashing them both a smile “Are you worried about the dog? Just so you know, I heard they’re really stupid, and they don’t have very sharp claws. You just have to watch out for their teeth, which is only one thing! The dog on the other hand…” Nettleweaver did some quick maths, eyes flickering from patrol mate to patrol mate as he did “It’ll have to look out for 25 things, so you have nothing to worry about really. Plus me and Silverhawk and Swiftheart, Boartusk too, aren’t afraid to get our paws dirty, but we don’t mind the help, and i’m sure the experience will be good when you guys are warriors too!” Nettleweaver debated rushing back to Silverhawk, but decided against it. He was still trying to add friends and secrets to his collection, and as much as he liked picking away at Silverhawk he figured sooner or later the other tom would get sick of him.

The mud began to become more packed, and Nettleweaver turned his gaze towards the pine trees, only to see a pair of porcupines. The white tom paused in his tracks, groaning. All that advice he’d given out only for it to be fairly useless. The lumbering creatures were so much more agitating to fight, and the thought of picking quills from beneath his paw pads made him shiver. “I suppose we don’t have to chase the dog away anymore…” he offered the two apprentices apologetically “We also have the element of surprise, and we still out number them, you just want to avoid their spikes, try going for their bellies, there’s no spikes there and they can’t get you.” Now, after all his talk, he might as well appear like he knew what he was on about. In the past he’d had surprisingly good luck with porcupines, he just hoped that it was with him today as he took off bounding. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, he failed miserably, completely overshooting. He could feel his face flashing in embarrassment knowing Silverhawk was definitely laughing at him and Boartusk was probably savouring the moment. Maybe Swiftheart would grow a spine and tell Boartusk to stop enjoying it, if he was. Still, the embarrassment didn’t compare to the pain that came with being sat on by a porcupine.

Nettleweaver used Belly Rake on Porcupine 1! Failure! Dealing -8 HP (-5 HP from failure + -3 HP from quills) to Nettleweaver and Costing -10 EP

Nettleweaver

42/50 HP (-8 HP)
120/130 EP (-10 EP)

Porcupine 1

60/60 HP
165/165 SP

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier four warrior | 60/160 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Mon 24 Jun 2024 - 10:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15298

PostSubject: Re: Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation)   Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) EmptyMon 24 Jun 2024 - 10:48

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Mistpe10
Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation)   Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation) Empty

Back to top Go down

Request: Looks like a Dog to me! (SC Predator Subjugation)
Page 1 of 1