Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tour of the Territory [OPEN]

Go down 
+6
Grohiik
ChaoticCrow
Ishtar
uwubers
Copperbeanz
kjSage
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

Tour of the Territory [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 15:19

Skyclan had been home for a couple of days now, and the clan had been busy cleaning up camp, ensuring that the borders were marked and generally restoring a sense of normalcy. Many of Skyclan's younger apprentices and even a couple of warriors had never stepped foot in Skyclan territory before the clans had made the terrible journey away from the forest, and to them the rocky forest and tall trees must have been as unfamiliar as the lake had been to Skyclan's older cats. Unlike the cats who had traveled to the lake, this was known, familiar ground, and so Beechfang had decided to take her apprentice out for a tour of Skyclan's territory. Honeypaw and a few of the others had joined, and the old warrior gave them a nod.

From camp, she had headed southeast toward the great ridge first. In the distance was a twoleg fence that marked their border, but the rock-strewn ridge provided a glimpse over it.

"This is the great ridge. You can usually find prey here, though herbs are also abundant when it's not leafbare. The fenceline there marks our border. You can see the twolegplace beyond it... Less trouble comes from that way now, but it's still an important border to keep an eye on." She mewed, glancing toward Harepaw and Honeypaw.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 18:30

Lighttail brought up the rear of the party, a bit nervous to be honest. Beechfang’s reputation preceded her and the younger warrior couldn’t help feeling uneasy. She watched silently, not speaking up. Best to simply listen and watch, learn the boundaries of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 20:51

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough

Shatteredsky still found himself unused to the new territory, which made him feel even more out of place than the mountains had. There was something about the tall trees and the paths carved into the forest from seasons of cats passing through that made it seem wrong. As if he did not truly belong. Which was rediculous, of course. He was SkyClan, through and through. He had sworn to throw his life away in service of his Clan and littermates, had he not? Finally, the tom swallowed his pride, and joined Beechfang's little tour of the territory. He listened half-heartedly, too preoccupied trying not to trip over the undergrowth to focus completely on the older warrior.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Fri 2 Feb 2024 - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 20:59

Honeypaw

Honeypaw had been jubilant when Beechfang had interrupted her work on patching up the nursery to go on a territory patrol with the other apprentices. She had readily agreed, excited at the prospect of exploring their new home. Even the SkyClan newcomer, Lighttail, had tagged along, and Shatteredsky, though he wasn't an apprentice anymore. Honeypaw had padded alongside her brother, Harepaw, the entire way as Beechfang led them, chattering and commenting on all the new sights and sounds. Honeypaw was happy to be surrounded by her friends, Yewpaw, Mallowpaw, Myrtlepaw, and especially her brothers.

Honeypaw looked over the great ridge, her pale blue eyes wide with awe.
"Wow!" she exclaimed, looking at Harekit and Shatteredsky with excitement overflowing in her eyes. "Do you think we will see a real live Twoleg?" she asked him, her whiskers twitching. "What do you think they look like?" She cast a look at Myrtlepaw over her shoulder, her nose crinkling. "I bet they're big, ugly, and clumsy!"

She stifled the pang of emptiness that was Brackenpaw's absence. She hadn't allowed herself to think about him, busying herself with repairing the camp and going on patrols when she could. But he should be here.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 21:20

Cricketpaw did not at all like the look of Beechfang. The molly was hideous, with her tattered pink skin all on display. It spoke of the many things she had survived, and the old warrior was likely fierce and blood-thristy. The tabby and white she-cat padded along with the rest of the apprentices, tucked securely in between Yewpaw and Myrtlepaw, pointedly leaving no room for Mallowpaw at her brother’s shoulder. Their friendship was close enough, she didn’t see any reason for them to be attached at the hip.

She let her mismatched gaze sweep around the towering trees, leaning a little closer into the press of Yewpaw’s fur, like she was small and scared in the face of these unfamiliar woods. In reality Cricketpaw didn’t mind the new territory, or maybe the old one, to most of SkyClan. It was just another place. She was used to moving after all, and now this land needed to be cataloged in her head like all the other places they had passed on their journey. She would remember every landmark, scentpost, and ambush spot. Even if Beechfang was terrifying, she did have information, and that was important to Cricketpaw, so she listened intently behind the mask of unease that settled into the slight prickling of her fur and anxious set of her shoulders. Demure, unsure, helpless, cowardly, she would let those attributes sink into her skin, and weave a shield from them. The fluffy apprentice flicked her ears back at Honeypaw’s description of the two-legs, but didn’t offer her own comments. She was as quiet and observant as ever. The two-legs did sound awful, hopefully she would never have to find out if Honeypaw was right.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 23:16

Myrtlepaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlepaw was quietly taking in the territory around her, as she walked beside her siblings, friend and mentor. She could tell Honeypaw was excited and that made her happy, but she was not thrilled with the thought of two-legs. "I hope we never run into two-legs." She mewed as her ears tilted back in fear.
Then a new fear sunk in, 'What if Shatteredsky notices I'm scared? He wouldn't be happy. I don't want him thinking I'm weaker than he already thinks I am.' Her posture changed and ears perked up. "I hope we don't run into them because they would bring threats to the territory." Myrtlepaw said glancing in Shatteredsky's direction, hoping she didn't disappoint the tom more than she already has.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 8:31

MALLOWPAW !
Mallowpaw had found a space beside Honeypaw, flanking the side Harepaw wasn't on. His tail was held high, a statement to his curiosity. His tail twitched restlessly, sending flakes of snow to the ground that settled on the fur there. He was unbothered by Cricketpaw's behavior; if she wanted to walk with her siblings, she was more than welcome to. In fact, Mallowpaw encouraged it. He enjoyed to spend some time apart from his friends every now and then.

Right now he was enjoying the forest with them. Mallowpaw was just happy to be here! They got to explore their new home together... With Beechfang! She seemed like an interesting sort, with how much controversy surrounded her. She couldn't be so bad though, right? Letting his gaze drift from the seasoned warrior, he found himself admiring the tall, barren trees. He understood what Stoneheart had been telling him on his first hunting trip now. There were so many trees to climb! "I can't wait..." He whispered to himself.

He heard Honeypaw's inquiry about Twolegs and Myrtlepaw's concern and found his whiskers twitching with amusement. "My mother told me they only have fur on their heads and they move like they've got thistledown for brains. I wouldn't worry about them," he purred, "besides, we can take some lousy Twoleg if they try to do anything to us! They don't have claws!"

He turned his head to catch Myrtlepaw's eye, offering a warm smile. "We'll protect you, Myrtlepaw. Those stinky Twolegs won't know what hit 'em!"

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 14:43

Myrtlepaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | She/Her

'If Mallowpaw noticed my concern then Shatteredsky surely did too. He already thinks I am weak I don't need someone else confirming those thoughts.' Myrtlepaw's ears flicked in irritation. "I am not concerned for myself," She hissed at the younger apprentice. Then continuing with a less harsh tone, "I am concerned for the young kits and the elders. We don't need two-legs disturbing our camp, with all that the clan has been through lately." . Myrtlepaw cut her eyes in Shatteredsky's direction. 'Hopefully he wont think me weaker than he already does.' She didn't want to be mean to Yewpaw's friend but she needed to find a way to make Shatteredsky be even just a tiny bit proud of her.

Myrtlepaw looked in Mallowpaw's direction, with a slight frown on her face. She really hoped she didn't hurt the tom's feeling, he was just trying to comfort her.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 15:13

Cricketpaw shoved down the roaring urge to flash her fangs at Mallowpaw. It was bad enough he followed her brother around like some dopey kit with attachment issues, but now he had eyes for her sister too. And he had made Myrtlepaw upset. It was an unforgivable offense. He wasn’t really a part of their family, even if Honeypaw did take him under her wing during the journey. Honeypaw wasn’t really family either. But at least she knew that, and didn’t try and upturn the fragile peace they had built since Mother’s death. Now Mallowpaw was shoving his ugly nose in it, and trying to undermine the affection of her siblings. It was dangerous.

She could not lose what family she had left. She could not be abandoned again. If they left her, she would be truly alone, ousted as an undesirable to the rest of SkyClan, left to the whims and wants of strangers who only cared about their next stepping stone. That couldn’t happen. She wouldn’t let that happen. But the eyes of her siblings were on her, as well as the eyes of Honeypaw and her clanmates. She had to be careful. She had to be smart. She would be patient, like an adder curled on the rocks. She would wait, as much as the rage burned on the inside, her eyes were as cool as wary as ever, the mask of a timid apprentice shielding her from the hungry eyes of the world. Let them think she was weak, let them rush to protect her, to reassure her, let them bleed and die and cherish her. She had to push Mallowpaw out of the circle eventually, but not now.

Cricketpaw flicked her tail soothingly over Myrtlepaw’s back before leaning a little closer into her sister’s shadow. A sharp rod of satisfaction shimmered in her belly when her sister snapped at Mallowpaw. It was well deserved. Of course Myrtlepaw was worried about the rest of the clan. Her sister was too brave and noble for the likes of thistle-brained Mallowpaw to understand. “I’m sure you didn’t mean any harm, Mallowpaw. But Myrtlepaw can protect herself.” Her mismatched gaze slid over to the bi-colored tom, no trace of her scorn in her gaze. Her eyes were as soft and supple as the first fragile petals of flowers in new-leaf.

She bumped her sister’s shoulder gently. “I know you’d do everything to protect the camp, Myrtlepaw, I always feel safe when you’re around.” She purred quietly, before refocusing on the massive molly at the front of the patrol. “Let’s pay attention to Beechfang. I don’t want to miss anything. It might be important later.”

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 1:33

Harepaw didn't know what to think. This territory was strange, unknown. Different. He wasn't sure if he should like it. He knew for certain he didn't like all of these cats around. How many cats were here? Six.. seven including him? No even more including the other warrior lingering in the back. He would have preferred if it was just him and his mentor.. Maybe Honeypaw or Cricketpaw. Even so..

Gray blue eyes glanced over to the others as soon as they mentioned twolegs, but they didn't take long to return to the ground in front of him. "Whatever they look like or act like I don't want to see them. The less issues the better." He also really didn't want to have to show off his mediocre battle skills in front of anyone. He didn't need to be judge. Hopefully Beechfang wouldn't have them hunt either on this tour. He didn't need to make a fool of himself.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 13:26

The gaggle of apprentices and two warriors that had followed her out of camp had been more than Beechfang expected, truthfully. But she was happy to see it, however unexpected.

The warrior caught Mallowpaw's words, and shook her head. "Best hope you don't encounter twolegs. And if you do, run." Beechfang mewed, glancing between the apprentices, tone serious. "They are tall, bald and ugly things with misshapen paws and long toes. Their only hair is on their heads, yes. But they are faster than you'll ever give them credit for until you see one yourself." Her eye flicked toward one of the warriors who had joined the patrol, the former Shadowclanner. Lighttail, if she remembered the name right. She might have been old enough to remember the great quake, though Beechfang wasn't sure. "Ask anyone old enough to remember the great shake. Twolegs are nothing but trouble. We've encountered them on the territory before that too... Sometimes they come in small groups, sometimes they have dogs with them. Best thing to do is be up a tree or lose them in the undergrowth."

If nobody had questions, Beechfang would continue, leading the group back west and somewhat north. "We'll head to the halfstone next. Northwest of here, and then the creek. If your mentors have taken you out hunting, you've likely already been to the latter."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 15:09

Lighttail suppressed a shiver at the mention of Twolegs. “I was alive back then,” she offered. “They took my apprentice! If you ever see a contraption that looks like it’s made of shiny brambles, don’t touch it, it’s a trap.” They had all lost so many clanmates that way.
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 8:21

Honeypaw

Honeypaw's eyes beamed as Mallowpaw offered to protect Myrtlepaw. After everything they had all been through while traveling through the mountains, Honeypaw couldn't help but wonder if all the kits had bonded. But Myrtlepaw's snappy response took Honeypaw aback, although it was quickly followed up by her concerns about the clan's kits, which she couldn't help but agree with. Stilll... there's some kind of tension between them and Mallowpaw, she mentally noted. She fell back in line a bit to take up a position next to him, bumping him playfully with her shoulder and offering him a knowing glance. We'll talk about it later. She kept her ears pricked, listening to all Beechfang had to say.

Alarm caused Honeypaw's fur to raise. "Dogs?" she echoed. "They aren't anything like the wolves that attacked us at the lake, are they?" her voice was calm, but she had to suppress a shiver of fear that creeped down her spine. Then, as Lighttail spoke, up, Honeypaw's stomach clenched. Twolegs sound awful, she thought. "That's terrible, Lighttail. I'll be sure keep my eyes out. Thanks for the warning," she meowed with a serious look at the warrior. A newfound respect bubbled up inside Honeypaw for the former ShadowClan warrior and all the experiences she brought to SkyClan. While she thought it a little strange for a cat from another clan to come living in camp with them, Honeypaw had seen how the she-cat looked at her mate, and knew that she could never betray him. So Honeypaw had decided to trust her. It's nice to get to know her a bit better on this tour.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 8:54

MALLOWPAW !
Mallowpaw had been smiling up until Myrtlepaw hissed at him. His tail drooped and he looked away, clamping his jaws together tightly. What was with Yewpaw's siblings? He'd had awful luck with two of them so far. At least Cricketpaw tried to stay secretive about her dislike for him and didn't rub his nose into it. But Myrtlepaw? He didn't expect it from her, she had seemed so kind and gentle, and... Had it all been a facade? What was wrong with that litter? He supposed they weren't too different from Paledove, considering how mercurial she was. Maybe it was natural.

Regardless, he couldn't dismiss the disappointment that filled him. Crestfallen, he turned away from her. Honeypaw must have caught wind of it. He felt her shoulder bump into his when she fell into step beside him, and he looked up to her with sad, confused pools of blue. He said nothing, only stepped closer to her. Mallowpaw was only trying to be friendly. Look where that had got him! He rasped his tongue against her shoulder in silent thanks and continued on, trying to focus on Beechfang's words with tightly shut jaws. Not another word.

Embarrassment flooded through him momentarily as the she-cat instructed them on what to do should they cross paths with a Twoleg - or worse, their dogs - and he found himself agreeing with her. If he was on his own, without a patrol, he certainly would turn tail and flee. If dogs were anything like wolves like Honeypaw was asking, he wanted nothing to do with them. And if Twolegs could lay traps? Well, with what Lighttail said, he was as good as crowfood.

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 21:47

Yewpaw found himself strangely uneasy in this familiar territory. In fact, it mirrored the feelings he experienced when he stepped foot in their long-lost 'home'. Well, it had been advertised by all of these nostalgic warriors as 'home', but that didn't feel quite right. He yearned for comfort of his familiar territory, his paws tugging towards its general direction. Though, he remained. Staying close to Honeypaw, Mallowpaw and his sisters provided some sort of reassurance, thankfully. We're in this together. He threw curious glances to Lighttail, making a conscious effort to keep his distance. He couldn't comprehend betraying an entire clan - your home clan, mind you - for the sake of love. Gross.

His paws ached from the journey, and he leaned back against Cricketpaw for comfort and relief. It was almost hard for him to focus on what was being said - all of the voices were blurring together. Something about Twolegs? His left ear flicked. I doubt it was anything important. Twolegs are harmless.

Well, that was until Myrtlepaw raised her voice at Mallowpaw. His attention snapped back to full alertness, and he turned his head towards the duo - his eyes narrowed into slits. Following Cricketpaw's lead, he quickly nodded in hopes to reassure his sister. "I agree with Cricketpaw!" He purred, smiling wide. "You're amazing, Myrtlepaw. You're going to be the next SkyClan leader - I bet'cha!" As he spoke, he glared disapprovingly at Mallowpaw and flicked his tail in annoyance. His sisters had gone through enough without him causing even more trouble. While he valued his relationship with Mallowpaw, his loyalty to his family took precedence. He'd have to talk to the tom later.

He couldn't help but agree with Cricketpaw's point about actually paying attention to Beechfang. He had missed enough already and he couldn't let Mallowpaw's drama get in the way of this. Now, what was this about halfstone - err, halfcreek? I don't know. I'll have to ask Honeypaw.

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Territory [OPEN]   Tour of the Territory [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour of the Territory [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next