Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3237

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024 - 20:41

Welcome to the second Duties & Patrols for 2024! The rules are simple: post in a posting order, do your duties well, report any problems encountered during the patrol to a leader or deputy, and enjoy! Please remember that sign-ups have resetted, so please sign up again if you wish to join for next month's Duties & Patrols <3

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptyThu 1 Feb 2024 - 9:46

Certainly, getting on the medicine cat's good graces was perhaps at the top of Crakepaw's tier list. Given the number of cats that she'd accidentally sent their way was already in high enough numbers to make her enemy number one of Daisyfang, she wasn't particularly interested in making that any worse. Padding over to where the medicine cat had taken up station, the multicolored molly waited dutifully. "What will we be on the lookout for?" She mewed.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 21:05

Galestorm

Galestorm had been assigned to help Daisyfang gather some herbs. As he sat, waiting patiently for the rest of the patrol to arrive at their meeting spot, he reflected upon a time where his younger self would have mooned over the chance to spend extra quality time with the medicine cat. He was happy to perform his duties, and helping Daisyfang was still a favorite of his, but to his relief, it didn't come with the same confusing, burdening emotions anymore. His judgment felt clear and crisp as the mountain air.

Galestorm watched through slitted eyes as Crakepaw approached. It seemed like he was paired with this young apprentice on every patrol these days. Galestorm couldn't help but admire her moxie and all the energy she seemed to put forth into every task. She definitely gives it her all, he mused, and this will be no different.

"Good morning, Crakepaw," he greeted her with a smile, then turned his attention back to Daisyfang with a dip of his head. "That's a good question. I'm not sure what we might find in this unfamiliar territory, especially during leafbare, but we will do our best. Just tell us what you need."

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 0:57

Daisyfang twitched an ear in greeting as Crakepaw poked her head into the little nook where she had stored her admittedly pitiful selection of herbs and had thrown together a few nests for the cats who were still battling illness. The apprentice’s face was a familiar one, but hopefully today there would be more herb-finding than herb-applying.  It would be a long journey still, and she had to try to stock up, even if the chances of finding anything useful in the snow swept pass seemed bleak. She sighed quietly and gave Galestorm a friendly blink.

“Unfortunately there won't be much this time of year, so I hope you’re ready to get your paws muddy digging around a bit. I’ll be happy with anything we can find really. Cobwebs if you see any, poppy seeds, there may be some Lamb’s Ear hiding in the rocks, it’s the plant with the fuzzy leaves, hard to miss.” The bi-colored molly padded into the weak sunshine, the wind ruffled her short puffy pelt, but even that couldn’t keep out the done deep chill. She spotted Cloudypetal trotting towards them, and flicked her white-tipped tail in welcome. “Let’s head this way, there is a meadow we passed that is south-facing, some of the snow might have melted off by now, or at least, it won’t be as deep.”

The medicine cat led the patrol back down the path they had followed the day previous until the rocky cliffs and scraggly trees gave way to small rolling clearing, half-patched with snow, and dappled with yellowed grass and mud like a tortoiseshell’s pelt. Dasiyfang hopped down the slope, ignoring the mud clinging to her claws. Hidden slightly in the shade were the last ratty stalks of Ragweed, pocked and discolored by the cold, but she could still squeeze some life out of them, and Oatpaw could use any part of the cure, even just to offer the apprentice some reprise from the illness. She turned back to the patrol, stepping  to the side so they could all see the plant. "This is ragweed, it's useful in fighting the illness, so be on the lookout if there is more here."
—---------------------------------

Since we are still in Starfall territory, only common herbs can be found, the dice rolls are as follows
1- Find nothing, or a poison
2-3- (Common herbs) Cobwebs, Lamb’s Ear, or Poppy Seeds
4-5- (Common herbs) Ragweed, Sage Root
6- Nothing or plant of unknown use

Herb and poison lists and descriptions can be found here

Daisyfang found Ragweed!

Rank up:

Last edited by Ishtar on Sat 3 Feb 2024 - 1:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15119

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 0:57

The member 'Ishtar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt Mistpe10
WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 5:17

Cloudypetal had taken up the back of the group. Her eyes were wide as she scanned the meadow. She had always been fascinated by the life of a medicine cat, but felt as though it was in poor taste to pry into Daisyfang's life - they've never had a relationship like that. The prospect of having such a close relationship with StarClan themselves was a relationship that she will never fully grasp in her lifetime.

"Daisyfang, I'll try my best!" She purred, taking note of what the poor ragweed looked like. Slim pickings. She was fully intending to get her paws muddy if she had to. Daisyfang was her savior - protecting her from the nasty cough that spread like wildfire through all five clans. Because of this little medicine cat, she was able to be here in the first place.

She broke off from the group, bouncing to a clump of plants she had spotted as they approached the meadow. She just hoped it was useful.

Cloudypetal found... Lamb’s Ear!

"Hey, Daisyfang! Isn't this one of the herbs you used on me?" She murmured, almost to herself, as she uncovered a pitiful clump of lamb's ear. It was almost unrecognizable - burnt by the cold, but it smelled familiar.

Last edited by kieer on Sat 3 Feb 2024 - 5:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 5:17

The member 'kieer' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 12:46

Galestorm

Galestorm followed his medicine cat dutifully and tried his best to commit the plants to memory. I can't imagine being a medicine cat, he mused, and having to remember the names and appearances for all these plants. He stared for a long, hard moment at the plant before nodding and splitting away from the group. She works so hard. I better find something useful for her. It's the least I can do.

He approached a lonely snow-capped plant as it stood isolated in the middle of the field. This doesn't look familiar, he thought, downtrodden. But maybe Daisyfang would like to take a look at it, anyway. He looked over his shoulder, where he could just barely make out the form of the medicine cat on the slope.

"Daisyfang," he called, "I found a plant, is it useful?" His amber eyes shone with hopefully as the medicine cat approached him.

Galestorm rolled a 5 and found Sage Root!

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Mon 5 Feb 2024 - 12:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 12:46

The member 'uwubers' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt   WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Duties And Patrols(Feb 2024): Herb Hunt
Page 1 of 1