Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2023

Go down 
+24
MediocreCrisis
Nerd
Reaper King
Alex
Ash
Holly
Stags
Muggy
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Romantica
Arcana
Grey
kjSage
King Falcon I
cloudypuff
Tara
Kitty
JJ
Honey Badger
Ice
Lapis
downfive
zenpaii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 4:48 pm

Plumleaf followed Skyclan's patrol into fourtrees, a shiver running down her spine as she remembered the traumatic events that had occurred there only a half-moon prior. Thankfully, all traces of the twolegs and the dogs were disappearing, and the beloved clearing was returning to it's former glory. She'd like to forget that sooner rather than later. Finding her way to the base of the rock where the medicine cats convened, she idly wondered what news the other clans would have to share tonight. Hopefully they'd reunited with their lost clanmates, but she couldn't help but wonder if they had also succumb to the predators crawling the forest on that fateful day. If there were dogs roaming fourtrees and foxes attacking Skyclan's camp, it wasn't too far fetched to assume that other camps had fallen victim as well, though she hoped this wasn't the case.

Plumleaf is open to talk to!

Applepaw bounded into the clearing, his head held high and an excited gleam in his eyes. Not only would this be his first gathering, but now he had cool battle scars to show the other apprentices! He was willing to bet they hadn't defended their camp from a hoard of vicious dogs lately. Nightstar might as well just make him a warrior now, he clearly deserved it. He sidled up next to his mentor, his chest puffed up with pride.  

"Lighttail, can you introduce me to some of the other cats? I wanna tell them all about the battle! They'll never mess with Shadowclan again once they find out we defended our camp from a horde of vicious dogs!"

Applepaw is asking Lighttail to introduce him to someone!

Mudshriek followed the rest of his clan, finding a spot away from the crowd and settling down. He was in no mood to socialize with inferior cats from other clans tonight, to be quite honest he didn't understand the point of this ridiculous exercize. Pretending to be amiable to cats you would meet in battle one day, just for the slim chance that one of them would be stupid enough to reveal a key bit of information about their clans inner workings. Any other night he'd grit his teeth and bear it for the sake of finding out valuable information, but tonight he just didn't have the patience.

Mudshriek isn't really looking for anyone to talk to, approach him at your own risk!

Beetleshade skulked into the gathering, her shoulders hunched and her tail dragging behind her. She would've much rather been at home sleeping, but alas, she hadn't been to a gathering since before her capture and it was important to keep up appearances if she was going to be Thunderclan's leader someday. Or at least, she tried to convince herself that was the only reason she came. However, as she locked eyes with Trufflesnap, she couldn't stop herself from moving to the molly's side.

"Trufflesnap." She greeted, sitting close enough for her words to be heard only by Trufflesnap. "You know, you really shouldn't make plans if you can't keep them. I thought you of all cats would understand that, but clearly not." She huffed, her eyes flashing. She was finding it hard to hold on to the anger and hurt she'd initially felt, unable to focus on anything besides the relief at knowing the Skyclanner was safe. "I..." She paused, trying to choose her next words carefully. "I was worried about you, okay?" She snapped, seemingly frustrated by her own fickle feelings.

Beetleshade is talking with Trufflesnap!

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 6:27 pm

Batsong arrived with her clan and almost immediately saw Burdockroot.  She cautiously went over to her friend very aware of alot of other shadowclanners around too.  Burdockroot was the only shadow clan cat that batsong liked.  Burdock had been the only one to try and help them when all the other shadow clan cats turned on them.

"h-hey" she purred quietly

Batsong is talking with Burdockroot

Eaglepaw looked around excited.  He stuck closet to flutterpetal for now

Sprucebark walked in with his clan but was not in the mood to talk right now.

Swiftheart sat in the middle of a lot of shadowclan npcs.  For once she is also not in the mood to mingle with others she just wants to hear what her brother will say tonight

Stormwatcher is in the back probably half asleep

Whitewhisker is moving to the front to try and actually be able to see the leaders since his sight isnt very good anymore

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 pm

"Ah, got me there!" Stars, of course! That's why none of her friends had visited her! Silverwing had assumed that she scent trails she kept leaving would be enough to draw their attention, but Brackenwing had been the only warrior to pick up on that trail. No matter, since her exile she'd been able to announce her new lodgings to her friends. The only cat that didn't know was Fuzzface, strange. Why didn't Sleepyhollow say anything to him? Silverwing glanced at the she-cat. Would she make a big deal about meeting a rogue? Leaning in close to Fuzzface, she whispered "The barn. Northwest of camp, come around any time." She punctuated the invitation with a wink.

Actually, where was Sleepyhollow? Grey eyes scanned the gathered cats, but there still seemed to be no sign of her or Russetrye. Attendance at gatherings wasn't mandatory, but why were those two missing? Silverwing didn't dwell on that for too long however. She stared at a huge black cat, instantly recognizing the she-cat from afar. Harrierpaw! Silverwing quickly raised a paw, beckoning the she-cat to join their little group before returning her attention to Fuzzface.

How? Why? Silverwing puffed out her chest. "Why? Because I can, who's gonna stop me? And as for how? I just walked in!" She was absolutely triumphant as she spoke, almost as if she were bragging. A lot of thought went into her invading the gatherings, and until she was caught Fourtrees would continue having a rogue guest. These gatherings offered her precious time conversing with others that was almost guaranteed not to end in a fight, and until she was being actively removed she would continue to return. "It's not like Smallbean would kick me out, or the other deputies. As long as I don't make too much commotion they won't even notice me. Sleepyhollow almost blew my cover, but that crazy stuff that happened last gathering covered for me!" Er, wait a minute. Silverwing glanced at the other she-cat, embarrassment washing over her. "Oh my stars! I'm sorry, I forgot- uh, I don't think I got your name?" Stupid!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Output12                   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Output10                          March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 7:56 am

↞ SALAMANDERPAW ↠

Salamanderpaw gave Martenpaw a long, hard stare. The bigger tom stunk like fish, which told her he was from RiverClan, and seemed far too friendly for her liking. Cats who introduced themselves first annoyed her, but she did have to give him credit for giving her an out. Now that annoyed her even more.

She was deeply tempted to tell this Martenpaw to fuzz off, but the level of sincerity in his tone was irritatingly sympathetic. Salamanderpaw hates giving any cat sympathy.

”Sure, I guess.” she grumbled without looking up at Martenpaw. It wasn’t sympathy, obviously. She was just bored. Or something. Besides, she had never talked to a RiverClan cat before, and if she could get over the fish stink he might make interesting company.

Salamanderpaw is talking to Martenpaw!

↞ TOADPAW ↠

Toadpaw was absolutely beside himself with excitement. The tom could never really control his emotions very well, and it was no exception here— the gathering was nearly in full swing by the time RiverClan had made it to Fourtrees, and the liveliness that filled the clearing had Toadpaw practically shaking. What was he to do? Who would he talk to? On a normal day, the tom had no problems leaping into conversation with complete strangers, but now… he was far too nervous.

Hopefully someone would come to him.

Toadpaw is open to conversation!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 9:48 am

Harriertalon didn't fully agree with Moondancer, but she did understand where her step-sibling was coming from. Not all clan cats were as friendly as the ones Harriertalon had met so far, her ripped ear a warning for the future. But she didnt want Badgerpaw to grow up thinking that the forest was full of untrustworthy cats outside ShadowClan. "I understand and commend your loyalty, Moondancer, but maybe you should give some of these cats a chance-" A familiar cat called out, interrupting her. No way! She knew that face! "I can show you right now that not everyone has wicked intentions. Badgerpaw, Moondancer. I'm going to go say hi to Silverwing, you're welcome to come join me!" There was a great chance that Moondancer wouldn't follow, but she hoped Badgerpaw would break out of her comfort zone. Nothing would happen as long as Harriertalon was there.

"It's Harriertalon now!" Her purr could almost be heard above the meowing of other cats. Silverwing was just as pretty as the day they met. Another cat was with her, and Harriertalon felt flushed. "Oh, im sorry. I hope I didn't interrupt you guys."

Harriertalon has left Moondancer and Badgerpaw to hang out with Silverwing and Fuzzface. She hopes her sisters join her.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzjwJV March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzNeMg March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JGg2mwx March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzwPEb March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzwXQn

March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JcTsSP1  March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JcnAVnI March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 1:37 pm

˗ˏˋMarch Gathering 2023 - Page 4 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋMarch Gathering 2023 - Page 4 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Briarrose entered the Gathering with a bit more confidence this time around. Things were no longer tense and the dangers of the moons prior no longer hung above their heads. The torbie she-cat remained standing near the edge of the clearing as she watched her clanmates disperse and join in on the conversations already underway. Once she was sure everyone was fine, she began her own search for something to do. She normally wasn't the type to go and join a group but she felt that it was time for a change.

After some time walking around, ears focused on all the voices around her, her sage-green eyes met another pair. They were a Shadowclanner, judging by the scent. She didn't seem to be focusing on the conversation that was happening within her group and she seemed to be a bit uncomfortable. Briarrose tilted her head at the other warrior. Did she want an out? Briarrose knew all too well what it felt like to be an outsider in a group conversation. Sometimes, things got too personal and she wouldn't know whether to leave and give the others space or if it was fine that she remained. The Thunderclan warrior was more than happy to keep this Shadowclanner company.

She approached her slowly, offering a tentative smile once she had gotten close enough. "Greetings. I am Briarrose from Thunderclan. Would you like to join me? I will be sitting somewhere over there-" she paused to gesture at the direction she was heading to, "-I understand if you'd rather remain here, though."

March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 1f339Briarrose is speaking with Crowspirit and is NOT open to other conversations!March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 1f339

˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗【Forestbreeze】˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Shadowclan】♡【#C1E1C1】♡【T5 Warrior ║ 70[HP] | 160[SP]】

Forestbreeze sighed in relief when they all arrived safely to Fourtrees. After a horrid couple of moons, everyone needed some peace in their lives. So far, after the fiasco at Fourtrees where they had freed a multitude of cats from their twoleg cages and had to fend off vicious dogs, everything seemed to have settled back to normalcy. He was still a little nervous but he will try to settle down to enjoy the night.

After bidding Iceheart and Honeylight goodbye with a smile and a small wave of his tail, the Shadowclan warrior was off to look for someone to chat with. Normally, he'd be glued to Iceheart's side but they had both agreed to try something different this time around. They both needed to get to know others, especially Forestbreeze. He wasn't good at interacting with others that weren't Iceheart or Honeylight or his apprentice Tawnypaw but he needed to get better at it.

He noticed a lone Locustcall sitting and observing the leaders atop the rock. He thought for a moment before walking over to him. He wasn't too familiar with the older tom and perhaps it was time to rectify that. Forestbreeze smiled awkwardly at the other tom. "Locustcall? Mind if I sit here with you? I'm not really interested in speaking with any other clans tonight." As he waited for a response, his amber gaze flicked up at the leaders. They all seemed to have made it.

🌲Forestbreeze is speaking with Locustcall and is NOT open to other conversations!🌲

˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗【Brookstone】˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Riverclan】♡【#E0BFB8】♡【T5 Warrior ║ 70[HP] | 160[SP]】

Brookstone arrived behind Riverclan as usual, blue eyes scanning the area for any signs of trouble. The last few Gathering have been lacking in the peace department and she wanted to make sure that she was ready to defend her clan. Despite that, now that Riverclan was whole again, she felt lighter than ever. The weight that had been dragging her down had disappeared. Her missing clanmates had returned to them and she was no longer moping.

Instantly, the striped warrior quickly made her way over to Stormdance. She and the furball needed to catch up now that things seemed to have settled down. She shot him her signature grin when she arrived at his side. He was seated in a comfortable spot that allowed him to keep an eye on the rest of the clan. "Stormdance," she greeted as she plopped herself down. "Heya, furball. Everything's settlin' okay? How's Rowan?" She wrapped her tail around his lower back as she awaited a response, eyes now watching the groups that have formed. She kept extra vigilant for her clanmates.

🪨『Brookstone is speaking with Stormdance but is open to other conversations!』🪨

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 1:51 pm

Kestrelpaw perked up and purred. "Wow, we are like BirdClan! BirdGroup maybe, there's not enough cats for a clan but... My siblings are also bird names too. And my dad, Shrikestar. Oh, and I'm from WindClan. I haven't actually gotten to speak to another clan yet, and I'm almost a warrior." Talking with these fellow apprentices was fun! "We should meet up every Gathering. The flock of birds." Thrushpaw continued and Kestrelpaw turned to Falconpaw to listen to his answer.

Kestrelpaw is talking to Thrushpaw and Falconpaw!

A familiar scent washed over her and Trufflesnap immediately relaxed and sat down next to the prickly furred she-cat. Withholding a hiss of frustration, her composure was rewarded with the most heart melting words. Lowering her head to murmur in her ear, she tried to look inconspicuous. "I was worried about you too. I got captured. Trust me, all I did was think about missing you. I don't want to be in SkyClan anymore. Meet me in our spot in three nights?" She sat up and groomed her paw casually. The last thing she needed was suspicion on her.

Trufflesnap is arranging a meeting with Beetleshade.

Burdockroot softened when Batsong arrived and flashed her a rare small smile. "Batsong, how is the confusing moor?" She did, in fact, get lost on the moor.

Burdockroot is talking to Batsong!

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 4:50 pm

"Let the gathering begin!" Mottlestar found herself stepping forward once all leaders had arrived, and her voice carried out over the clearing. There were still days it surprised the tortoiseshell herself just how loud she could be, but it was just simply proof that she had grown into her role. No longer was she the quiet, shy feline who had a hard time talking to those around her. But reflections weren't what mattered for the moment. Instead, it was getting the gathering rolling, to announce to the forest all that had been on her mind.

Waiting for silence to fall upon the group, Mottlestar then once more resumed speaking. "Thunderclan is thankful to report that there have been no further incidents involving two-legs that have occured since we last came to Fourtrees to rescue the last of our clanmates. We also welcome Curlyfluff into our warriors den, and Hopepaw as an apprentice." The good news rolled off of her tongue smoothly, and those closest to the Great Rock would likely hear the gratuitous purr that also rumbled deep in her chest.

"As part of the fact that it seems that the twolegs are no longer actively roaming in our clan territories and taking our clanmates, Thunderclan is no longer going to be allowing cats passage through our territory with simple questioning. Anyone found trespassing will in fact be treated as an intruder first, traveler second. We appreciate every cats' understanding in this, and are thankful to Starclan for every cat that was able to make the journey home." That was the announcement she was less enthusiastic about making, but had to, nevertheless. With that out of the way, Mottlestar then stepped back into the group of leaders, giving a nod to whoever wished to go next.

Minksplash found her spot to sit with her clanmates, listening with intruige as Mottlestar gave her announcements. It was certainly a good thing she'd allowed those cats a safe passage to home, in her opinion.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1430

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 4:57 pm

Rosepaw
of Thunderclan

“Dumb question mouse-head!” she shouted back teasingly, “Oh yeah let's just not talk to cats at a socializing event. You're so silly sometimes.” She flicked her tail across his nose and then toward the crowd. “C'mon, who catches your eye?”

[Rosepaw accompanies Curlyfluff.]

[Comfreyheart is lurking around her clanmates and making sure they're safe.]

[Sandyshell is sitting near the medicine cats, but mainly blocking everything and everyone out. She does not want to be here.]

[Weaselfoot is not attending.]

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 6:56 pm

Strong apprehension wiggled its way into Smallbean's every thought on the trip to Fourtrees, and it remained even after he had arrived. His gaze drifted upwards as Windclan entered the gathering and he parted from Shrikestar, relieved that the only twoleg smell he noticed was faint - from the last time he was here. It was strange, to know that he and a number of other cats were held captive here within the last moon, and now the clearing was empty. There were no traces of twoleg traps or monsters. It provided a little bit of relief.

While he was busy staring at the treetops, he nearly ran right into another cat, but was able to stop himself just in time. "Oh- Sorry! I'm just uh.. worried. I didn't see you there - I was on the way to the deputies." Looking past Rowanpaw, he cast a glance to Poppyshine that read: 'help me!' - or at least he hoped it did. This cat seemed quiet and reserved, and he wasn't the greatest at providing conversation. "Uh.. Isn't it strange? This place was so .. different. Just last moon." This cat looked rather young, he hoped that he at least knew about what had happened. "I was caught, you know. Here." His words were rushed, panicked. "So um,.. How are you both?" Although Rowanpaw was unfamiliar, he did know Tigerpaw

Taking in a deep breath, Astershine gazed at the clearing around him. Gatherings were a point of conflict. On one paw, he enjoyed the opportunity to learn about the lives of other cats. On the other paw... they were loud, easily overwhelming. Attempting to stay away from the large crowds, the warrior padded over to Creamsky and Sunpaw and sat down, delicately wrapping his tail over his paws. Looking over at the two, he noticed that they seemed uncomfortable. "Oh, what's up?" He followed the warrior's gaze until it reached the edge of the clearing, finally landing on a cat that looked strangely familiar. " Wait- Is that..." The cat he'd spotted was the same cat he'd ran into the day he was freed. "Forest?" Standing back up again, he wandered across the clearing and joined Lightningpaw. "Forest! It's good to see you!" He was glad that of all days to find the clans, it was the night of a gathering. It would ensure that he'd be unharmed, in the least. "How have you been? I missed you." I missed you. A cat he'd only met once managed to make an impression enough to feel missed. He shrugged.

Turning to Forest's companion, he smiled, asking a question that was more directed to the newcomer than Forest. "Oh, Who did you bring with you?" Sitting down again, he introduced himself. "I'm Astershine, from Skyclan. I assume you're not from a clan, like Forest?"

Smallbean has nearly run into Rowanpaw and Tigerpaw!
Astershine has joined Lightningpaw in talking with Forest and Pipsqueak!
Jaypaw is at home on punishment...

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 7:08 pm

Nightstar was the next leader to step forwards, giving a stiff nod to Mottlestar before he quickly looked away towards the crowd. "Shadowclan also finds relief with the twolegs no longer laying traps within our land. Shadowclan also welcomes many warriors, Badgermask, Moondancer, Harriertalon, Tigershriek, and Batswarm. That is all." Nightstar meowed, plain and simple as he backed back to where he sat. The less he had to say, the better, and less conflict that would arise from it.

March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 7:16 pm

Tigershriek was lost in his own thoughts, at least until there was a voice practically in his tipped ear. With a startled yelp, the warrior jumped, all four paws off the ground. His fur had blown out, and the tabby, feeling heat rising in his pelt, turned to look at the stranger. An odd scent told him that she was Skyclan, so at least he wouldn't have to endure any ribbing from his clanmates for that.

"Stars, I didn't see you! Or hear you, a bit too loud here for much of that." His tail flicking with mild agitation, Tigershriek continued. "Nothing really interesting... I was just watching Nightstar." Certainly, that wouldn't provoke more questions... right? He was a Shadowclan cat, watching his leader. He didn't have to tell this cat his life story or anything. Fur beginning to flatten, the warrior regained some semblance of social skills, and forcing his tail to lie still, he asked, "What's your name? I'm Tigershriek."

Of course, then the gathering was called to order, so he quieted down slightly, still keeping an ear open for the Skyclanner's response.

Tigershriek is speaking to Thornstalker!

March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Downlo48 March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Downlo50 March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 7:42 pm

Smokestep watched Falconpaw move off, smiling proudly at him. The little tom was certainly growing fast... and he'd be a warrior before she even knew it. She was surprised to find out the thought made her a little sad - she'd grown used to his company. As she watched him, more out of habit than anything, Smokestep noticed him grow rigid and... afraid? She followed his gaze, brow furrowing as it landed on Shrikestar. Why was he so spooked? The smoky tabby was on her paws, ready to go to his side, when a couple of other apprentices approached him, and he seemed to relax.

Smokestep shrank back, relieved, and sighed gently. A quiet voice at her side made her turn, and when her eyes lit upon Firepool, they softened, a purr accompanying her voice when she greeted him in return. "Hey, Firepool," she said. "He's... he's doing alright, I guess-" she flicked her gaze back to the trio of apprentices a little ways away. "He's great, in our training. Needs a little confidence booster, I think, but... I'm not exactly the best cat to provide that." She grinned sheepishly at him, offering a gentle shrug.

Smokestep is speaking with Firepool.

Though he didn't see her at first, Lichenpaw did, eventually, lock gazes with Juniperpaw through the crowd. She hurried towards him, and before he could open his mouth to say hello, she assaulted him with a query. Of course she wanted to know what had happened... that made sense... but why she seemed suddenly so concerned, when at the border she'd been eager to get rid of him? Now that didn't make sense. Lichenpaw quirked a brow at her, and despite his confusion, cracked a genuine smile. "Well, it's nice t'see ya, too, Juniperpaw," he said, turning to show off the half-missing tail, and the new scars that adorned his pelt. "I fought off a dog that attacked the camp!" he said proudly. "Sucker went runnin' and ain't been back since."

Lichenpaw is speaking with Juniperpaw.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 10:31 pm

D A R K S P I R I T

Iceheart spoke and a slowly creeping sense of shame took over Darkspirit. He hadn't even thought about anyone but himself really being affected by the Dark Forest, which was so so stupid of him! He regretted saying what he said and wished he could recall the words or have some sort of do-over. Still, at least Iceheart seemed more interested in just having a conversation rather than being hurt or upset. That was never his intention.

His name... striking? Darkspirit wasn't sure what to think. No one had ever told him that. He'd always hated his name and his siblings had always shown pity when he mentioned it. For a few heartbeats, Darkspirit wasn't sure what to say. His eyes went to his paws. He had been so determined to prove that he wasn't his father that maybe somewhere along the way, he forgot to be who he wanted to be.

"Well thanks, I'm glad someone likes it. I'm sorry if anything I said bothered you. I hope you've been doing well since the last time we met. Have you had any apprentices or a family since then?" He was desperately trying to make conversation now. Maybe that would teach him to leave names alone. Mottlestar called the gathering and he turned his head to listen.

He hoped he and Iceheart could speak more in the future... maybe not at a gathering next time.

F A L C O N P A W

What was Skyclan like? Falconpaw had to think for a moment. How would he describe something he'd known his whole life and compare it to something that was different that he'd never seen? He supposed he could give it a whirl.

"Well, there is lots of rocks and trees. Our territory has more pine trees than Thunderclan's I think. He mostly hunt birds, which is easy to do once you get the hang of it. Oh squirrels too! I'm not too shabby at catching squirrels. What is Thunderclan like?" Then Kestrelpaw spoke, mentioning that they could be Birdclan or Birdgroup and Falconpaw snickered.

"I'm sure our rivals, the Batclan, will quiver with fear." He was really winging it now. "I agree, we should meet every gathering!" His eyes went to Shrikestar... the Windclan leader? Kestrelpaw was his kit??? He at least had an excuse to stare up at the Windclan leader once again with his bright blue eyes.

No doubt about it... he'd dreamt of Shrikestar. One hundred percent. Only... Shrikestar seemed wrong somehow. Shrikestar... Shrikestar... why does that sound like it's incorrect? I think of all cats his own kit would know his name. Shrikestar... Shrikestar... Shrike... Shrikest-

And then the Thunderclan leader snapped him out of it. The gathering was starting. Falconpaw still wanted to talk though, and his face fell a bit. Maybe if he was quiet he could still talk? Was that okay?

"That's cool that your dad is the leader. My mom is Wolfblossom, the Skyclan deputy. We need to hang out again next time. All of us! Maybe we'll find more apprentices. Bird names only?" He snickered quietly again. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:35 am

Crowspirit

It wasn't until Briarrose arrived that Crowspirit snapped out of her thoughts, turning her head to face the she-cat. While she wasn't necessarily too uncomfortable at the aspect of remaining with the conversation, it seemed as if it would be better if she didn't interrupt them. With the Thunderclanner - no, Briarrose's offer, it was much appreciated, and Crowspirit gave her a nod of gratitude. "Thank you."

Lifting herself to her paws, she padded with Briarrose over to the direction where she had previously pointed and sat down once they arrived. "Im Crowspirit of ShadowClan. It's nice to meet you, Briarrose," She smiled, her tone friendly and warm as she spoke. She didn't have too many friends from other clans, even as a warrior — so it seemed like an opportunity for her to get to know more tonight. Briarrose seemed nice enough, too.

Crowspirit is talking to Briarrose!

Fawnshine

As the Gathering was started by Mottlestar, Fawnshine's ears perked, attentively listening to what was said. Of course, she already knew what went on within her clan — but she was curious how each of the following clans faired. However, her attention was soon brought to Sandyshell as she saw the she-cat approach her, and she couldn't help but widen her eyes slightly. She was back.

"It's been a while, Sandyshell," Fawnshine greeted her, offering a polite nod. "How have you been doing? I hope everything's been alright?" She asked, simply. If anything, she was rather relieved to see the medicine cat back, even if she wasn't especially close with the molly. Mallardstep, the warrior who had been filling in for Sandyshell, was cold to say the least. Though, she wasn't to complain about his behavior if it was something of private to RiverClan. As much as she wanted to ask more, she wished not to pressure Sandyshell after her absence for the previous moons, and allowed her to speak herself.

Fawnshine is talking with Sandyshell!

thrushpaw

"ThunderClan is filled with thick trees and bramble. We mainly hunt mice, though we also hunt birds and squirrels. I don't like squirrels very much myself, though. Their tail is too bushy, and it's uncomfortable to eat them." Thrushpaw chuckled, shaking his head. The idea of them forming a "Birdclan" or "Birdgroup" of sorts made him cackle as well; it seemed silly, but also amusing.

His grin only widens as he hears his new acquaintances introduce themselves, and he gives out a proud purr. Not only did they all have bird names, but their parents were also all of the high ranks. What a coincidence! "I guess all of our parents have important duties then, huh? My mom's Mottlestar, Thunderclan's leader. She's over there." He lets out a proud purr, his ears lifting as he hears his mother begin the Gathering. "And yeah, we've got to hang out again next Gathering! Bird names only." He snickered along with Falconpaw.

Thrushpaw is talking with Falconpaw and Kestrelpaw!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Gathering 2023
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next