Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2023

Go down 
+24
MediocreCrisis
Nerd
Reaper King
Alex
Ash
Holly
Stags
Muggy
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Romantica
Arcana
Grey
kjSage
King Falcon I
cloudypuff
Tara
Kitty
JJ
Honey Badger
Ice
Lapis
downfive
zenpaii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

March Gathering 2023 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 9:06

Thornstalker nodded, though she didn't quite understand. She didn't know what was so interesting about Nightstar that you had to pay close attention to him. What was Tigershriek seeing that she wasn't? She probably would never know, and she wasn't going to ask. At least not this time. If she ran into him again then maybe she would. "Name's Thornstalker." She told him, getting quiet as the gathering started. "Just earned your warrior name?" She said to the tom after hearing Nightstar's announcements.

--

Tigerpaw wasn't expecting... well that. He opened his mouth to speak, to give at least somewhat of a decent reply until he was disturbed by another cat, green eyes turned to meet the appearance of his deputy. "Everything is fine on my end Smallbean." He responded to the deputy, before turning his attention back to Rowanpaw.

"Sorry for the assumption, you just seemed a little off when I approached." He wasn't sure if that was still the case or if the Riverclan apprentice was putting on an act. Part of him leaned towards the later. "I'm Tigerpaw, of Windclan, as I'm sure you already know." The scent gave away the clan so obviously but since the other apprentice included it he felt inclined to do the same. "It's a shame to hear you got taken by the twolegs.. A few of us were lucky to never have such an incident."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Mar 2023 - 11:11

Blazefang’s world ground to a sudden halt. Silverwing wants to see me again! She doesn’t hate me! “Okay, um, back here in three days? I’ll be here at sunhigh. It’s really good to see you again, Silverwing.”
Blazefang is once again arranging to meet someone at Fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Mar 2023 - 20:14

Smallbean tentatively nodded, relief snuffing his worries as Rowanpaw and Tigerpaw returned conversation. "Yeah..." The deputy felt pity for Rowanpaw. To know that a normal gathering was a foreign concept was disappointing, not to mention how much of a disaster the last gathering ended up being. He was surprised to find that the Riverclanner was among those captured. He wondered how he could deal. The way he spoke made it seem like he was unbothered, he was appalled by his nonchalance. "Oh, well... I'm glad you made it back." He meowed, slowly.

When Rowanpaw paused to introduce himself it reminded him of how little formality he possessed. "Oh- Um- No worries!  I haven't even... introduced myself... I'm Smallbean, Windclan deputy." The introduction was aimed toward Rowanpaw. When Tigerpaw spoke up again, he nodded along to his words.

The familiar call signaling the gathering's official inception dragged his attention from the apprentices, and he began to weave around them. "It was nice to meet you... I have to go now, though... sorry. I'll umm..." He switched his gaze mostly to Rowanpaw. "I'll talk to you some other time." The words held no purpose to Tigerpaw; he'd probably be talking to him just the next morning to assign him to a patrol.

Waving his tail in farewell, he swiftly padded over to the deputies, placing himself on the far edge of the group, near enough to Poppyshine to hear the conversation. Unfixed gaze directed toward the clearing, Smallbean stared until he heard slight shuffling nearby. He turned, meeting the cat he recognized as Shadowclan's medicine cat. "Oh, uh... Burdockroot, is it...?" The words carried a slight tremble. The deputy was unsure of Burdockroot's stance on Windclan since the fall of the alliance. It was a medicine cat's job to stray from clan conflicts. He hoped that Burdockroot would heed the rule. "Um.. So, how has your night been...?" The question was forced, Smallbean felt that something had to be said.

Astershine greeted Forest with a smile. "Yeah, it has!" It made his chest feel warm and full when Forest expressed that he missed him too. "Oh, Nice to meet you, Pipsqueak!" The skyclanner offered the same smile in greeting to Forest's brother. Maybe he could befriend Pipsqueak as well.

With a loght-hearted wave of his tail, Astershine's attention returned to Forest. "Yeah, I haven't really been up to much! I'm part of Skyclan, so I usually just take care of my duties. We should uhhh... We should talk more! Y'know?" A voice in the back of Astershine's mind wanted to get closer to Forest. "Do you stay in the Twolegplace? Skyclan is right on the other side of the fence, in the pine forest." His words were hushed, so much so that Lightningpaw couldn't even hear. "We could meet sometime! Hang out, maybe!"

Smallbean has left Rowanpaw and Tigerpaw to sit with the deputies. He is now talking to Burdockroot
Astershine is talking to Forest and Pipsqueak

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Mar 2023 - 8:34

Nightstar's ear flicked towards Mottlestar as she leaned towards him conspiratively, no other part of his body showing that he was listening. Giving the she-cat a small, subtle nod, his thoughts started to fill with curiosity and concern. "Shadowclan! Let us return home!" He yowled, leaping from the rock with nary a moment to waste, his tail raised and high as he plowed through the crowd like he was untouchable.

March Gathering 2023 - Page 6 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Gathering 2023
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6