Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2023

Go down 
+24
MediocreCrisis
Nerd
Reaper King
Alex
Ash
Holly
Stags
Muggy
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Romantica
Arcana
Grey
kjSage
King Falcon I
cloudypuff
Tara
Kitty
JJ
Honey Badger
Ice
Lapis
downfive
zenpaii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 6:39

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

Poppyshine noticed him nearly as soon as he’d settled into place, and Rowanpaw found he relaxed a little when she returned the quiet greeting. He smiled politely back at her, and his shoulders started to loosen– still, he kept his head dutifully bowed. The ease that came from having his mother in eyesight didn’t keep him from nearly jumping out of his pelt when a voice spoke up beside him.

Turning, Rowanpaw simply blinked at the lean apprentice for a moment, processing his appearance. Then he nodded quickly and put on an easy smile. “Hello, Tigerpaw,” he mewed brightly, inclining his head in an invitation to sit. The other tom smelled of earth and open air; WindClan. With a sharp, tittering laugh, he went on, “Not my favorite piece of prey? Tell me I do not look so dour that that is the impression I give!” His laugh didn’t get smoother as he spoke; if anything, it pitched higher. “I do love a good, attentive crowd. Perhaps I am just overtired tonight? I will welcome good company against the din, though.” He winked, an exaggerated gesture that encouraged his head to bow. He would sit and chat with this Tigerpaw, and he would stop thinking about everything else, and the night would pass fine.

Just as he was turning to look towards Poppyshine for approval, another cat was walking towards them– nearly into him. Rowanpaw arched away, but the short tom stopped himself just before connecting and started up a sputtered apology. He recognized the cat as WindClan’s deputy, though his name escaped him. Probably Smallsomething, he mused idly, holding in a snort at himself. His ears swiveled, forwards and down and forwards again as the deputy chattered on. There was the briefest flare of indignation at the words, the idle remarks like he didn’t understand the full extent of the last season. It was quickly washed out by sympathy, something Rowanpaw wasn’t sure if he had felt before, and simple sadness.

“Quite different!” He agreed cheerily. “The last two times I have seen Fourtrees, it was swarmed by twolegs. It is almost more foreign to see a Gathering.” Rowanpaw laughed warmly along with the words, smiling easily through them. The realization hit him as he spoke, though: he had seen more disaster in this clearing than he had… just Gatherings. The acknowledgment made his skin crawl under his fur, and the fur from his hackles down through his spine started to bristle. The idle jingle of his collar as he shifted filled his ears. Pushing it down, he went on, “I was taken here as well. When the twolegs first arrived, in fact. Oh, but where are my manners!” He sat up straight for the first time, and nodded both to the deputy and the earlier presence of Tigerpaw. “I have failed to introduce myself. For shame, speaking such somber thoughts without! You both must forgive the trespass. I am Rowanpaw, of RiverClan.”

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

It wasn’t long before RiverClan arrived as well, and Birdstar watched with interest as they filled the clearing. She was grateful to see their numbers refreshed; they looked more like a proper Gathering party this moon. When Perchstar joined them on the Rock, she quietly returned her quiet look and offered a nod of her own. She seemed to be on friendlier terms with Perchstar, and that put her at ease a little. Birdstar relaxed as she sat back quietly to listen to the announcements before hers.

When Nightstar stepped back, she moved forward to take his space. Idle chatter still filled the clearing below, but thankfully there was a respectful hush that allowed her to actually speak this moon. “SkyClan is doing well,” she started simply. “Like the others, we are celebrating the return of our lost Clanmates– and the return of the other Clans’ warriors, as well. There has been no further twoleg activity on our territory as well, and we remain strong. However, one of our warriors is yet to be seen. Her name is Blackbear. She has thick gray fur and a black face. If anyone sees her, please direct her to us.” Quietly, only to the other leaders, she added, “Blackbear is… gruff. Try not to take her brashness as insult.” Her chest tightened a bit. She sorely missed her apprentice’s hissing in her ear. Hopefully Blackbear would come home soon. She could not be lost to twolegplace forever; she had to come back, some day.

Clearing her throat, Birdstar raised her voice again for the crowd. “Since I was last able to give my announcements, SkyClan has welcomed several warriors, being: Creamsky, Stoneheart, Beetlestrike, Smokestep, and Firepool. For some, this is their second Gathering as warriors. Our apprentice den remains full with Juniperpaw, Burningpaw, Emberpaw, Falconpaw, Sunpaw, Graypaw, and Quickpaw. This is the second Gathering for some of our newer apprentices, as well.” The warmth she felt naming Wolfblossom’s kits to the Clans quickly buried her lingering annoyance over how the last Gathering had ended. “That is all from us.” Nodding, Birdstar stepped back to her place and glanced towards Perchstar and Shrikestar.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 8:59

Shrikestar stepped up next. There wasn't much to say that the other leaders hadn't already said, but it wasn't terrible to reiterate. "Like the other clans, WindClan celebrates the disappearance of the twolegs and the return of our clanmates from their clutches. We still remain vigilant for them and their dogs, as well as any other unfriendly beings on our land. Since our last announcement, we have had a pawful of apprentices join our ranks: Tigerpaw, Sparrowpaw, Kestrelpaw, Eaglepaw, and Jaypaw. Brackenwing has retired to the elder's den, though WindClan is glad to have her fervent love of the clan still with us." Maybe not so much her mouth, but at least she fought for what she believed in. "Unfortunately, we must also mourn the loss of one of our warriors: Runningwind. We remain strong through the tests that StarClan gives us, and will continue to protect what is ours." He stepped back after his announcements, thinking about what Birdstar had mentioned. He would keep an eye out for Blackbear, but if they knew what was good for them, they wouldn't step paw on WindClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 14:08

Blazefang was apprehensive as she joined the Gathering. Her first time here with ThunderClan! There were so many familiar faces, but she related to them differently now. She could see both Silverwing and Stormdance from where she was standing, but who should she approach? Stormdance was sitting with someone she didn’t know, so Blazefang decided to go with Silverwing, who was with a group of acquaintances. Taking a deep breath, she walked in her former apprentice’s direction. “Um, hey Silverwing,” she mewed awkwardly. They hadn’t parted on great terms, would Silverwing even want to see her?
Blazefang has approached Silverwing.
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 15:25

March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 VVKXCX7

Locustcall

You're the pretender,
what if I say I'll never surrender?

Locustcall's ear flicked as he noticed at cat's approach. One from his own clan, thank the stars, and one he went on the expedition to Fourtrees with. He hadn't really paid much attention to the tom before, but after they fought the dog together, he had some positive assumptions. He and Iceheart seemed to be close too, though he hadn't looked close enough to identify the label. It wasn't his business. "I wouldn't mind the company. I've been wanting to talk to more of my classmates anyway."

He allowed Forestbreeze to sit, taking a moment to try and find a conversation piece before he spoke up again. "I've also been wanting to tell you that your actions here with the dogs were admirable. If you had hesitated, Iceheart would have gotten bitten and you deliberately put yourself in the jaws of a dog to shield a clanmate." Complimenting a cat could feel a little awkward, especially one he didn't know, but the topic of battle made it much easier to palate. "Those are reassuring traits to see." Hopefully this came across as friendly and not weird... He had kept mostly to his comfort zone of Nightstar and Tigershriek and didn't really know how to interact with new cats anymore.

Locustcall is talking to Forestbreeze!

March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 FJJXrDc

Martenkpaw

I'm alright, I'm okay, I'm alright, I'm okay

Martenpaw could feel the tension in the air as the cat stared at him. He was pretty sure they were going to turn him away, or perhaps glare until he decided to leave on his own terms. However, she eventually gave him permission to sit, though in a tone that wasn't the most inviting...

He gave a slow nod, sitting down beside the tortie and curling his tail over his paws. "Is... this your first gathering? It's mine. I didn't expect to see this many cats here... I'm from Riverclan, by the way. I forgot to say earlier... Sorry." While it didn't show much on his face, his expression neutral and soft, awkwardness drenched his words. She hadn't given him her name or clan, but she her scent was earthy like leaves and undergrowth, reminiscent of what he could smell at the Thunderclan border.

Martenpaw is talking to Salamanderpaw!

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 15:44

Lighttail purred in amusement at her apprentice’s enthusiasm. “Sorry, Applepaw, but I honestly don’t see anyone I know here. Why don’t you try introducing yourself to someone? Just… maybe don’t bring up the dogs until after announcements.” Lighttail’s tail swished as she took a step away. “I’ll be right here if you need me”

Lighttail is closed this time around because I don’t have enough braincells to write everyone right now.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 20:29

Perchstar listened carefully to all the announcements, noting how little was truly said in each of them. Diplomacy really was an art of saying as little as possible. Perhaps that was why the stars considered her fit for this job. When her turn had finally arrived, she stepped forward. There was a bit more to say, given her inability to announce at the last interrupted Gathering, but she would keep it concise nonetheless. "RiverClan has recovered rapidly. Our warriors and apprentices have returned safely, and we have high hopes for the incoming newleaf. Prey runs well and our borders remain strong. We have welcomed new apprentices Martenpaw, Darkpaw and Toadpaw among our ranks, as well as an influx of new kits in the nursery." Well, that was about all she had to say--though she was not eager to end the Gathering just yet. Cats were still free to mingle and speak with each other, though she would remain on the rock. She used to resent staying up here, with every cat's eyes on her, unable to sit with companions of her Clan in the crowd. But now, beside the somewhat warm gazes of Mottlestar and Birdstar, it didn't feel quite so bad as it used to.

--

Flutterpetal felt his face almost begin aching from the wide smile that was spread across it. But he couldn't help it. It had been so long since he'd been like this--at a Gathering, with two of his favorite cats in the forest. Everything felt right again. It was easy to dismiss the past few moons as a nightmare and believe that now, under the bright moonlight with two warm smiles directed at him, that he had finally awoken. "Yeah... we're here." The word meant so much more than just the physical place they were at.

Though Honeylight danced around the question well, it was apparent that Flutterpetal's fears must have been correct, and the Twolegs had in fact managed to take him. The thought nearly brought a cold shudder to his shoulders. Remembering the chaos of Fourtrees and the large paws that had nearly swooped down to grab him as well--but, no. Now was not the time for that. He should allow himself this moment of happiness without playing spoiler. Physically he shook the thoughts from his head, and let the wide grin return to his face. "I'm glad you're all right," he repeated. "WindClan is... we've been... well, about what you can expect. It was scary. But it's okay now. It'll all be fine, right? They're gone." Though the lingering shadow of terror they had cast across the forest still remained, the Clan cats seemed to be making a conscious effort to all put the Twolegs out of their minds. "Things have been changed a little, though. I have an apprentice now! And so does Adder." Flutterpetal nudged his brother softly, meeting his eyes with a smile. "Kinda difficult adjustment to make, given that I still feel a bit like an apprentice myself. But I think we're both managing. Have you ever had an apprentice before, Honeylight?" Green eyes sparkled with light curiosity.

Flutterpetal is still speaking happily with Honeylight and Adderdawn.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 0:27

Silverwing took note of the cat leaving, though she didn't dwell on it for too long. Harriertalon replaced her, and the news of earning her warrior name was just too much! "Harriertalon! Stars, that's such a cool name! Congratulations Harriertalon!" Silverwing nudged her Shadowclan friend affectionately. It was a far cry from the pretty name she had envisioned the she-cat getting, but it still fit, and it was something to be proud of! "Ah, don't worry about it, you didn't interrupt! Fuzz and I were just catching up a bit."  

While she had been engrossed in her conversation with the two, Silverwing had completely forgotten to listen to the announcements. Shrikestar was up, which meant she needed to listen, in case he said anything about her. Brackenwing's name left the tom's mouth, and instantly Silverwing's smile was gone. Eldered? Brackenwing? That... That wasn't right. She was old but she wasn't that old, had she done something to deserve being thrown in the elder's den? Was she hurt? Was she being forced into retirement? The thrum of conversation grew quiet to the she-cat's ears as she lost herself in her thoughts. Her mind felt like it was running the moors despite being stationary.

A voice she could never forget broke her mental daze. Stars, why now! Silverwing could feel her head beginning to grow hot, and as she opened her mouth it felt like a squirrel was working her tonsils. "B-Blazef-fang, hi!" Work, stupid! The command had no effect on her however. Silverwing stared at her old mentor for a long while, wondering what she could even say. Her last talk with Blazefang had ended with a rejection of her love, and a crying apprentice, could she ever come back from such a thing? "I-I'm, uh, yes I'm Silverwing!" Stars, she wanted to scream! Her brain was clearly malfunctioning, why couldn't she just be normal? Silverwing fell back on her haunches. Above the sound of chatter was something new, the sound of her heart beating so fast she was sure it would pop. Once more, Silverwing tried to speak. "How... Are... You?" Each word was slow, deliberate, carefully picked so that she wouldn't say something stupid.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Output12                   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Output10                          March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 11:19

"I think I'm good." Moondancer scoffed at Harriertalon's invitation. "I'll stay out of it. I just don't think it's worth it." You know nothing, Harriertalon, her gaze seemed to say, but if you want to entertain them, go right ahead. She watched as her clanmate moved off, glancing back to Badgerpaw. "I'd rather stick with family at these things, anyways." She told her sister.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 17:06

Blazefang flushed with embarrassment. This was not going well. This was awkward. Why did she think this was a good idea? “Um, so how are you doing? I’m more or less okay, some of my kits are here tonight though so I’m a little nervous and yeah but mostly I wanted to see how you are.” Great, rambling. She totally hates me now.

Blazefang is embarrassing herself to Silverwing.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 21:05

Forest
Loner

Forest beamed as the clearing came to life in a burst of chattering cats and joyful expressions of young cats dashing about. This was better than he imagined. Some faces he already recognized, but many were fresh and mysterious. Forest almost felt like a giddy kitten as he hoped to talk to them all, but that was a distant dream. For now, he would take it a step at a time and enjoy this wonderful event from the shadows.

His eyes were drawn up to the center stone time and time again, his mind dashing to figure out why those cats sat atop it. He’d heard the mention of leaders once before. If anyone were to look more leaderly, his guess would be those five felines.

Before he knew it a clan cat had arrived before him and his brother, sparking a conversation with the obvious question, “What brings you here?” Forest allowed Pipsqueak to speak first as he composed himself, then excitedly confirmed his brother’s answer, “I wanted to come see if I could find some Warriors to talk to- We’ve seemed to have hit the motherload.” The tom chuckled with friendly intent, followed by a very curious glance over to the center stone again. “Tell me, who are those cats? And why are you all gathered here?” he inquired, only for his focus to be forced aside by an approaching tom.

“Astershine!” he greeted, very pleased to see him again. The tom’s striking features were hard to forget, and the brief albite charming interaction they’d shared left Forest wanting to talk more. “I missed you too,” he echoed calmly, “Life has been boring since our last encounter.”

The brown-patched tom had nearly forgotten his look-a-like brother until his center of attention brought him up. “Right. Astershine, meet Pipsqueak. Pipsqueak, Astershine. I ran into him- or rather, he ran into me- that day that I escaped from here.” Forest left it up to his brother to introduce himself as such, before continuing to chat with his friend. “I feel we need to know each other more, right? Hm.. what have you been up to?”

[Forest is talking with Pipsqueak, Lightningpaw, and Astershine, but mainly Astershine.]

Sandyshell

Fawnshine offered conversation, which Sandyshell cautiously accepted, “Uhm… It’s been… Not the best.” Was that too much information? Too little?! Despite Fawnshine being the medicine cat she felt most comfortable with, her fragile body shook with the pressure of social interaction. Is she expecting me to explain my absence? Or is she just giving the bare minimum of compassion?? Her stomach twisted tight. Maybe I can just leave it at that.

[Sandyshell is talking to Fawnshine.]

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 21:19

While he should've expected cats to come up to them from curiosity, Pipsqueak still had an uneasy feeling settled in his stomach as a younger cat approached them. Without a thought, Forest began to converse with this cat and the tom found himself in a sort of disbelief as he inquired about this gathering, or whatever they called it. Why in the world was his brother so comfortable with so many cats in one place, not to mention the fact that they were all complete strangers. Well, not all of them apparently...

Before the lengthy tom was able to get a word in edgewise, another cat joined them. This one smelt completely different than the last and wrinkling his nose, he couldn't helped but be a bit overwhelmed by all the different scents. They were all cats that lived near each other and yet they all were so diverse, it was truly odd.

Ears perking at the mention of his name, Pipsqueak turned to Forest who had begun to introduce him to this "friend" of his, and then looked to him as if he was required to say more on the subject. "I'm his brother," he mewed flatly, though he wonder if they even cared. Deep down, there was so much more that he wanted to say about where they were from, who their father and grandfather was... It was all quite important to Pipsqueak, though he wasn't sure if these were the cats to explain it all to. Though, it wasn't as if he would've been able to get anything more out anyway, seeing as though Forest had already begun to chat away with this Astershine cat. Closing his maw, he continued to sit there in silence, focusing his ever-so-cold and suspicious gaze on the younger cat, not realizing that it was in fact rude to stare.

Pipsqueak is with Forest, Lightningpaw, and Astershine.

~~~~~

Purring at Rosepaw's comment, he should've assumed she would want to do anything except sit down. Looking around, he wondered if she was looking for any-cat in particular, but quickly realized she just enjoyed cat-watching and he couldn't help but feel just as giddy as she was. So many cats in one area, it was truly amazing and he loved these sociable nights. Turning his amber gaze back to Rosepaw, his fuzzy ears quickly flicked at her comment. "Not sure that's the best idea..." he mumbled, his voice was filled with uncertainty.

Then it dawned on him; who was he to keep her from doing what she wanted? The last thing he wanted to do was put out her spark. Besides, she'd only learn lessons by making mistakes, not from him keeping her from the world, right? "Well, if you can find him," the warrior mewed with a smile, his tone a bit more playful this time. Thankfully thus far he hadn't seen that WindClanner and silently he prayed that he wasn't actually here for Rosepaw to find, but if she wanted to be adventurous then so be it. Of course, his worst fear was that she'd suffer a similar fate as Firepaw, but if things ever got like they had the last gathering, he'd be sure to really intervene this time.

Curlyfluff is with Rosepaw and co.

~~~~~

Listening to Silverwing, he nodded his head at her directions to where she was currently staying. Barn... northwest of camp... remembering her words would be difficult, but he would do his best so that he could someday hopefully visit her. Though of course, he wondered how far away it was, maybe she could meet him in the middle. Well, he'd worry about that later. As she continued to speak, he couldn't help but miss her presence back home. She was his only friend and while he wasn't big on talkative or overly happy cats, he had to admit that her being gone had really dampened things.

Opening his maw to speak, he wasn't able to get any words out before another cat joined them and the two of them began to chat away. Typical she-cats.

Before long, another she cat had joined this ever-growing clowder and Fuzzface grew a bit overwhelmed at all the chit-chat, not to mention a bit tired from all the activity today. Shrikestar had begun to speak though, which meant hopefully things would quiet down at least a little. Letting out a yawn, the plump warrior shuffled his way downwards and stuffed his paws tightly underneath his fuzzy chest so it looked as if he didn't have any front legs. His tail wasn't long enough to fit entirely around his body, but he placed it as closely against his round side as possible. Sighing once situated, he looked up and continued observing Silverwing converse with the others, content to be silent and just exist.

Fuzzface is with Silverwing, Harriertalon, and Blazefang.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 21:38

Rosepaw of Thunderclan
"Rule #1 is that you've gotta have fun!"

“Wrong- it’s the BEST idea!” She immediately began her hunting party search and dashed through the clearing while bouncing on her snowy paws. After the molly already scanned various faces, did she realize she was missing some vital information! And so she made her way back around to where she’d stood with Curlyfluff just a second earlier, mewing her concerns, “Hey what did he look like? And also what was his name? Oh and what clan was he from again?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Mar 2023 - 9:42

As the other leaders spoke their announcements, Mottlestar listened intently to what they all had to say. She'd kept her head tilted down whenever Nightstar had stepped forward to speak, the feeling of butterflies in her belly that she had somehow managed to keep down emerging at the moment she had to think about it. It was certainly uncouth to announce that she had lost her first life, which was why she had kept it quiet. Not even all of her Clanmates knew about the life that she had lost. But what had come with it was news that was much heavier, much more potent. The small tortoiseshell took solace in the appearances of both Perchstar and Birdstar, the two mollies having become welcomed faces among the great rock that otherwise could feel so stoic. Warm smiles were given to both of them, small whispers of congratulations for how their clans fared.

Once Perchstar had stepped back, it was time to offer proper congratulations. The gathering had been quick, with no real need to immediately disperse. Not yet, anyways. "I'm glad to hear that it seems the twolegs have left the rest of the forest alone. Let us hope it stays this way, yes?" One ear tuned into some of the idle banter that found itself close to where they sat, and as it began to come to a lull, Mottlestar rose to her paws. "I hope everyone has had a good evening, but I think now's the time for us to return home." One final dip of her head signaled her farewell, before she moved towards the edge of the rock once more. "Thunderclan, we will be heading home! Say your farewells, and we will be leaving."

Before she lept off the Great Rock, there was one final piece of business to attend to. It was better to get it over with now, rather than later, when even more trouble could arise from it. Turning towards the onyx tom that sat atop the rock as well, the tortoiseshell's voice dropped to a whisper. "Nightstar, if you could, meet with me in three sunrises at the Thunderpath. I have something to discuss with you." By some luck of the stars, she had managed to keep her voice a whisper. A steady whisper, at that. But with that taken care of, she left, once more giving a friendly face and wave to any cat who tried to speak to her as she moved to lead Thunderclan back home.

Thunderclan has been signaled to say their farewells and leave the gathering!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 7:05

Blazefang flicked an ear at Mottlestar’s words. “ThunderClan’s leaving! I… I have to go, I’d better go, Um, bye!” Regret sank into her pelt as she ran off to join her clan. I just brushed her off again. Mousebrain!

Blazefang has excused herself and is leaving, unless Silverwing chases her or something.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 7:58

She wanted to see me? Instantly Silverwing's head felt light, the warmth in her pelt turning to a blaze. The companions that she had been so happy to talk to were now forgotten as Silverwing stared dumbly at Blazefang. Her tongue felt thick in her mouth, preventing her from saying a word, that is until she began to leave. Silverwing's paws moved before she could think, reaching Blazefang in a couple of strides. "Wait, Blazefang don't go!" There was a hint of desperation in her words, but at least Fuzzface and Harriertalon wouldn't be able to hear that. "I-I, uh I want to... See you again, can I?" It wasn't a very bright idea. She knew there could never be anything between them, but... Blazefang was still Blazefang, and she didn't want to live a life without her mentor. Even if their meetings wouldn't be as frequent as before.

Silverwing has chased after Blazefang c:<

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Output12                   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Output10                          March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2023   March Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Gathering 2023
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next