Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October Gathering 2022

Go down 
+28
Maagistar
Memories
Tara
Lapis
speedy
downfive
cloudypuff
Muggy
lostfanboy
zenpaii
JJ
catlover
Maple
xaandiir
cotton
Snickerdoodle
Arcana
Romantica
Holly
King Falcon I
Karuna
kjSage
oryx
Nerd
Kitty
Ash
Grey
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 14:36

Her eyes met Silverwing's briefly, and then the younger warrior was padding over. "You were going to find me either way, I thought i could stay put and rest my paws." It was a rare quip from the marbled tabby, lips twitching into a smirk as she eyed Silverwing. "Fine, fine. Someone needs to keep your out of trouble while you're here." She added, the blow hopefully softened by the amusement in her tone. As irritating as Silverwing could be it was almost... comforting, in a way. She wasn't leaving her to just sit on her own, even if Brackenwing might've preferred it. Brackenwing was sure that her mother was laughing at her up in Starclan, if she was watching.

Before Silverwing could lead her anywhere, they were approached by a cream-furred tom smelling of Thunderclan. His introduction seemed just as awkward and shy as Brackenwing could be, and she could only guess that the crowds rattled him too. Though he was a braver cat than she, to approach a pair of she-cats not from his own clan. Dayquill, he called himself.

"Oh uh, hi." She greeted, "Brackenwing, of Windclan. And Silverwing-" Her tail flicked, pointing out her clanmate. Maybe she'd be kind enough to take over this interaction for the two awkward cats present.

Brackenwing is talking with Silverwing and Dayquill.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Characters : Hopekit of thunderclan
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 16:44

leafpaw watched what was happening he was confused a little as he didn't know what to do until he saw willowpaw"h-hi im leafpaw" he introduced

leafpaw is talking to willowpaw

Hopekit/paws training tracker:
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 21:16

Whisperear

Whisperear lowered their ears in apology, though they knew Woolywing couldn’t see it. They chuckled, I apologize for startling you. The mention of ‘Flutterpaw’ made Whisperear purr warmly. He’s Flutterpetal now, actually. He was my apprentice. He’s such a kind young warrior.Whisperear looked over their shoulder, searching around until they spotted Flutterpetal. It looks like he’s talking to another cat, along with his brother. I’m not sure what clan the other cat is from.

When they turned back, they realized all of a sudden that there was another cat sheepishly sticking just close enough to Woolywing to accompany him, but not close enough that Whisperear noticed him the first time. He smelled of RiverClan too, so Whisperear could only assume that he was a friend of Woolywing. Oh hello! I’m so sorry I didn’t notice you. As I told your friend, I’m Whisperear. Could I ask your name?

They waited to exchange pleasantries and introductions with the new cat before finally answering Woolywing’s other question. WindClan is lovely. It’s a lot more open than what I’ve heard about other clan territories. There’s very few trees, mostly just bushes here and there, and we have a great flower field. It’s a large territory to run freely. I suppose that’s why most of us are so fast. They smiled and asked both Woolywing and Yarrowblossom, How about RiverClan? I imagine there’s more to it than just the river.

Whisperear is speaking with Woolywing and Yarrowblossom.

Poppyshine

Poppyshine perked up when Smallbean, and then Birdchaser joined them under the Great Rock. She purred quiet greetings to them both, but mostly kept quiet so Leopardsun could say her piece. She was so happy to have all of the deputies here, and she looked up at the cats on the Great Rock. Poppyshine really hoped that no further tragedy would befall the clans. They had all gone through at least one leader since the Dark Forest, some of them two, and she did not want to see another leader disappear from the Great Rock.

Poppyshine is speaking with the deputies.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 21:22

Silverwing smiled brightly at Brackenwing. "You know me too well, Brackenwing. You truly are my other half." She purred, giving the warrior an affectionate nudge. Before Silverwing had a chance to pick their encounter from the crowd, they were approached by a familiar looking cat. Where did she know him from? "Dayquill? That's an interesting name." Silverwing didn't exactly know what to ask a Thunderclan cat. Every other clan had something unique about them. Riverclan cats knew how to swim, Skyclan could climb, and Shadowclan chased frogs. What did Thunderclan do? They're pretty big, I guess. "Aren't you supposed to be... bigger?" Silverwing cocked her head in confusion, he didn't look like a Thunderclan cat at all, he was much too small.

Silverwing is talking to Brackenwing and Dayquill

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Output12                   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Output10                          October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 22:11

Blazefang smiled. “Hawkshriek. It suits you. You know, I honestly think RiverClan might be better at names than WindClan. I mean, take your mother for example. -Spring? Really? She was the one calm kit in our litter. I truly don’t know how she managed to live with me and our whirlwind of a brother. I think Mapleleaf suits her better, and it feels good to think she has a name that fits in StarClan. Now she can be the cats she actually is forever, y’know? Oh, am I talking too much? I kinda ramble sometimes.”

Blazefang is talking to Hawkshriek.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 8:50

Starlingflare hadn't attended a gathering in moons it felt like, things changed too fast, and too quickly for him. There was always something to do back at camp that needed to be taking care of but now? Now he felt like he finally had a chance to attend the gathering. Not that he cared much for how the other clans were doing. It was a chance to see about.. well getting information for his other activity. Maybe find the perfect candidate for such a thing. The gray tom took a spot in the middle of the clearing, waiting to see if someone would approach him maybe. If not then oh well. At least he was here.

--

Echomist followed his mate into the gathering.. Mate.. It was still a strange word for him to say or rather think. He never thought that he would be the one out of his siblings to end up with a mate first, but here he was. Mates with the new deputy of Shadowclan. The spotted tom sat close to the deputies, far enough away to be with the other cats of the clans, but close enough he could keep an eye on his mate. He knew gatherings were a time of peace, but still he didn't want to take the risk. He wanted to be close enough to Leopardsun that he could get to her if need be.

--

Sootspirit didn't really want to attend the gathering.. After his father's and sister's disappearance the tom didn't really know what to think, or what to do. They had always been there.. and now? Well they weren't. Dull amber eyes looked into the clearing.. With a heavy sigh the dark tom took a spot away from other cats at the moment. He was here at least, didn't mean he was going to pay attention.

--

Thornstalker's small form weaved through the gathered cats as Skyclan was lead into the clearing. Her maw turning into somewhat of a sneer as she remembered why she didn't link this place. Everything, everyone was probably still bigger than her, but she was selected to attend, and if her leader asked she would do it. So the pale she-cat took her spot among the others, and waited.

Starlingflare is open to talk!
Echomist is keeping an eye on his new mate, but is open to talk.
Sootspirit is depressed but still open for conversation.
Thornstalker is open to talk!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 9:01

Sprucebark stayed mostly with riverclan during the opening of the gathering

Daisybreeze also stayed mostly with her clan

Batsong looked around for the other med cats and kept close by to her apprentice

Swiftheart decided to stay home this time to keep an eye on her kits. As much as she loved socalizing at these things she was pretty tired and decided to let herself have a break.

An old elder, Whitewhisker walked in with thunderclan he was already tired just from his walk over here but he was glad to finally be able to see the gathering once again, it had been along time since he had been back here again.

Whitewhisker is open to talk to but you will have to talk loud or his old ears will not hear you

Daisy is open to talk to but will not make the first move Same with Sprucebark

Batsong is open to talk to and is activly looking around for the other med cats

Swiftheart will not be joining this gathering

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 14:06

Sandypaw
Fourtrees

Sandypaw spent this gathering just like the last, hiding behind her mentor and not saying a word. She doubted she’d ever get the courage to try talking in such a public and scary environment.

[Apologies for the lack of muse, don't mind me >n<]

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

With her new tradition,
The molly parted from her clan, padding to what she calculated to be the best vantage point. Her golden gaze kept watch over those she cared for most, though it pained her to not see the tortoiseshell apprentice she used to train. Nonetheless, her family was there and enjoying themselves. It was a quiet, peaceful moment, until she spotted the red Riverclan warrior she had met last gathering. Oh, is she here for me? Comfreyheart simply studied the molly for a moment. I might as well go say hi...

“Hello there,” she meowed, trying not to sneak up on the young warrior. She sat somewhat near, keeping one eye on the gathering below, and one ear trained on the forest behind her. If she was to socialize, she would not sacrifice her self-assigned duty for it.

[Comfreyheart has approached Minksplash.]

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 17:40

Asterpaw wasn't the only cat actively searching for a new friend, it seemed. A taller she-cat approached him, stopping him in his tracks. "Oh, hi! I'm Asterpaw, I'm from Skyclan." He meowed, returning Crowspirit's smile. "Yeah, you can talk to me." It was strange to him that she'd asked that since she had already introduced herself.

This was so exciting! He was finally making friends at the gathering, just like Stoatpaw. The first thing he did was unapologetically flood Crowspirit with questions. This was the perfect opportunity to learn about other clan's life first-hand, after all. "What's Shadowclan like? It's different from Skyclan, right? Do you guys really hunt at night?" He asked, tail raised. "It must me scary, it's hard to see in the dark, at least for me."

Asterpaw is talking with Crowspirit
Smallbean is sitting with the deputies

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 18:40

Lightpaw perked up as she saw Stoatpaw arrive. “Oh hey Stoatpaw! I’ve been great! Both my little brothers are apprentices now and I’ve been helping out with their training! Oh, I guess I probably haven’t talked about my brothers before. Burnpaw and Sablepaw. They can sometimes be a tiny bit annoying, but mostly they’re pretty cool! Do you have any siblings?”

Lightpaw is talking to Stoatpaw.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 22:25

He hadn't wanted to come, but he had. Darkspirit sulked into the clearing and took a seat on the edge of the Thunderclan's side of the hollow. He looked about as friendly as a viper and just as eager for conversation. But he would try to be social. He knew it was necessary to do, but he was far from happy to be here. The last time he was here he met his father... and how he wished he hadn't. Sitting stiffly and like a statue with a sour look on his face, Darkspirit waited for the gathering to start. He looked like a compressed coil ready to spring into violent action at the drop of a leaf.

Darkspirit is open to talk to even if he looks grumpy!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 9:50

After an adequate amount of time had passed for the cats of all clans to chat, apart from the leaders at least, Nightstar got to his paws, "Cats of all clans let the gathering begin!" He yowled, allowing for silence to consume the clearing. "Regardless of our early season struggles, Shadowclan has persevered. Shadowclan welcomes Ashenpaw, Sablepaw, Burntpaw, Mothpaw, and Batpaw as apprentices. We also welcome Honeylight as Shadowclans newest warrior. Leopardsun is also Shadowclans new deputy. " Nightstar once more fell silent to allow for congratulations.

"With our return to our territory, we have faced many predator pressures, regardless of this, Shadowclan has been running them out without issue, however I would like to warn Windclan, Thunderclan, and Skyclan that they might find these predators running amuck on their grounds."

"Furthermore, outsiders will no longer be allowed into Shadowclan, trespassers will be attacked on sight, so if you desire to speak with me I strongly recommend you wait at our borders for a patrol should some cat lose an ear. That is all for Shadowclan." Nightstar nodded to the leaders next to him and stepped back and sat down.

October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Thu 6 Oct 2022 - 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 12:19

Having been chatting with the deputies, the tortoiseshell pulled away once it seemed that the gathering would begin. She caught Nightstar standing just out of the corner of her eye, leading her to settle back on her haunches and behind whoever it was that was speaking. In this case, it would be Nightstar. She gave him a nod of acknowledgement at his announcements, particularly in regards to the boundaries that would be respected. New leaders, new rules.

As he stepped back, Mottlestar figured she would once more step forward. It would be better to get her announcements out of the way sooner, rather than later. "It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Minnowstar - now Minnowfin - is no longer leader of Thunderclan after illness took all but one of his lives. I have already made my journey to receive my lives and take on the name Mottlestar. Thistlemask has been named my deputy, and we welcome Nightdancer as the newest warrior of Thunderclan." Her gaze would focus on particular cats that she had named. The two in question were of great importance to the Clan.

"Thunderclan will continue to be open to allyship, but it will be noted that any cat wishing to join our ranks will first have to hold consultation with myself and their leader if they hail from another Clan. We hope for a peaceful Leaf-fall, and that is all from Thunderclan."

Mottlestar would then step back. The two newest leaders, spearing the gathering. Perhaps it showed some guts. But there was also some infectious confidence in Nightstar going first, giving her the strength to make her own announcements. It wasn't that hard - her gaze didn't focus on anyone in particular, at least.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 13:27

So far, the Gathering had been going fine. Shrikestar was particularly intrigued to hear about Nightstar's new policy concerning foreign cats on ShadowClan lands. It was sensible, if he did say so himself. He would have to commend the new leader later for his insightfulness.

The WindClan leader took the lead next. He was starting to realize that he was the veteran leader, even if he had only been leader for a short time. Things certainly changed quickly in the forest. "WindClan continues to do well. The prey runs plentiful, and our clan continues to grow. We have several new warriors in our ranks, including Hazelpatch, Silverwing, and Adderdawn. As a reminder, WindClan's policies remain the same: no outsiders may join our ranks. Any other clan cats found on our land will be returned to their clan of origin." He took a step back, into the ranks of the other leaders.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 6:24

Mothpaw gave a nod to Iceheart as she came over, curling her tail even tighter around her paws. It was definitely nice having the support of Clanmates with her - it gave her a slowly-growing strength. Even if it meant that she had to look weak for just a moment. Surely, all cats did, right? Though, her attention turned as she heard the leaders calling out. Silence, as she took note of every single leader's features, only to groom her chest fur in slight embarrassment at being noted as one of Shadowclan's newest ranks.

Moth is listening to the leaders!

Minksplash had waited dutifully for her friend, her head turning the instant that she heard the molly's voice. A smile was quick to appear on her maw, and her tail rippled in greeting. "Comfreyheart! I hope everything has been okay this last moon?" She greeted warmly, taking just a brief moment to adjust the mink pelt around her shoulders. With the cooler weather settling into the forest, it was certainly to her advantage that she had the pelt.

Mink is talking to Comfrey!

Moonlily had been among one of the last to arrive to the gathering. Slower steps simply found her a little bit late to the gathering, was all. There was a molly she was quick to spot, onyx in pelt, but lonely in gathering. Perhaps it would become her thing to go sit by those she simply felt drawn to. So, the large fluffy molly found her place, settling down onto her paws. "I hope you don't mind if I sit by you? I'm Moonlily, of Skyclan." Her voice remained hushed as the leaders soon began their announcements, one ear open for whatever announcements happened to come forth.

Moon has loafed by Nightdancer!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Gathering 2022
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next